Druid Pulverize Build
Ursus is a Werebear Druid Build in Diablo 4 that deals massive damage with Pulverize! The Druid is the Class of Nature Magic and Shapeshifting in Diablo 4! Ursus is a Werebear dedicated Build that can also poison its enemies. If you are just starting out you can take a look at my Diablo 4 Druid Beginner Build. For more Druid Builds, you can take a look at my Diablo 4 Druid Builds page.
Table of Contents
- Druid Pulverize Skills
- Druid Pulverize Spirit Boons
- Druid Pulverize Passive Skills
- Druid Pulverize Aspects
- Druid Pulverize Paragon Points
- Druid Pulverize Season Content
- Druid Pulverize Gameplay
Skills for Werebear Druid Pulverize Build in Diablo 4
The following skills are the core of our Build! A dedicated Werebear Build that is using Pulverize as its main offensive skill to deal massive damage. Ursus can also poison enemies but also protect itself with Fortify.
|Preserving Earthen Bulwark
|Brutal Poison Creeper
|Supreme Grizzly Rage
- Wild Maul(Maul,1/5): Deals damage, Fortifies you and knocks down enemies.
- Raging Pulverize(Pulverize,5/5): Deals massive AOE damage and stuns enemies.
- Preserving Earthen Bulwark(Earthen Bulwark,1/5): Provides a barrier, makes you unstoppable and fortifies you.
- Brutal Poison Creeper(Poison Creeper,2/5): Immobilizes, poisons enemies and boosts your Critical Strike Chance.
- Natural Trample(Trample,3/5): Deals damage, knocks back enemies and fortifies you.
- Supreme Grizzly Rage: Powerful Ultimate that deals massive damage to enemies and fortifies you.
Spirit Boons for Werebear Druid Pulverize Build in Diablo 4
Spirit Boons is the special mechanic of the Druid in Diablo 4! These Spirit Boons offer various upgrades based on animal spirits. To unlock this mechanic you will have to complete the Class quest “Spirits of the Lost Grove” at level 15. In total there are four Spirits, Deer, Eagle, Wolf and Snake that offer four upgrades each. You can pick an upgrade from each spirit and an extra one from the spirit of your choice. When you pick two upgrades from one spirit, you are “bonded” with that spirit. The Spirit Boons for this Werebear Druid Pulverize Build are:
- Deer Spirit: Gift of the Stag, gain extra Spirit.
- Eagle Spirit: Iron Feather, extra Maximum Life and Avian Wrath, extra Critical Strike Damage
- Wolf Spirit: Calamity, extends the duration of Ultimate skills.
- Snake Spirit: Masochistic, Critical Strikes heal you
Passive Skills for Werebear Druid Pulverize Build in Diablo 4
The Passive Skills we choose are also quite important for the Build and can help us become stronger. These are the Passive Skills for the Werebear Druid Pulverize Build!
- Heart of the Wild, 3/3
- Predatory Instinct, 3/3
- Iron Fur, 3/3
- Ancestral Fortitude, 1/3
- Vigilance, 3/3
- Mending, 3/3
- Provocation, 3/3
- Quickshift, 1/3
- Heightened Senses, 3/3
- Defensive Posture, 3/3
- Thick Hide, 3/3
- Nature’s Resolve, 3/3
Key Passive: Ursine Strength
You can find more about the Druid Skills by reading my Diablo 4 Druid Skills Guide!
Legendary Aspects for Werebear Druid Pulverize Build in Diablo 4
Legendary Aspects are important and define our Druid Build! You can get them as a reward from completing Dungeons(Codex of Power Aspects) or as a drop while defeating enemies! Some of the best Legendary Aspects can only be found as drops while defeating enemies in Diablo 4! You can extract them from items you do not want to use and imprint them to your favorite piece of gear with the help of the Occultist vendor! These are the best Aspects for our Werebear Druid Pulverize Build!
|Aspect of Disobedience
|Drop, Halls of the Damned(Kehjistan)
|Aspect of the Protector
|Drop, Lost Archives(Fractured Peaks)
|Aspect of the Ursine Horror
|Drop, Belfry Zakara(Hawezar)
|Wind Striker Aspect
|Drop, Shivta Ruins(Kehjistan)
|Aspect of the Rampaging Werebeast
|Drop, Endless Gates(Hawezar)
|Aspect of the Changeling’s Debt
|Aspect of Retaliation
|Drop, Seaside Descent(Dry Steppes)
|Aspect of the Umbral
|Drop, Champion’s Demise(Dry Steppes)
|Aspect of the Trampled Earth
Gear Stats for Werebear Druid Pulverize Build in Diablo 4
Legendary Aspects are defining for the Werebear Druid Pulverize Build but the stats you get on the gear are important as well! Gear Stats can make or break your Build and will enhance your capabilities when pursuing a specific type of gameplay! Our desired Stats for the Werebear Druid Pulverize Build are:
- Overpower Damage
- Overpower Damage with Werebear Skills
- Physical Damage
- Damage While Shapeshifted
- Core Skill Damage
- Werebear Skill Damage
- Ultimate Skill Damage
- Critical Strike Chance
- Critical Strike Damage
- Boost to Stats
- Spirit Cost Reduction
- Extra Spirit
- Damage Reduction
- Cooldown Reduction
- Fortify Generation
- Resource Generation
- Extra Ranks to our Skills
There are several more gear stats that can be helpful but these are the most important for the Build!
Gems for Werebear Druid Pulverize Build in Diablo 4
Gems are quite important as well, since they can boost our capabilities when dealing with enemies! For a Werebear Druid Pulverize Build, these are the best Gem Options:
- Weapon: Ruby(Extra Overpower Damage)
- Armor: Sapphire(Damage Reduction while Fortified) or Topaz(Damage Reduction while Control Impaired)
- Jewelry: Skull(Extra Armor)
Unique Items for Werebear Druid Pulverize Build in Diablo 4
Unique Items offer powerful effects that can further enhance your Build! Some Unique Items you can use with the Werebear Druid Pulverize Build are:
- Banished Lord’s Talisman(Amulet): After you spend 300 of your Primary Resource, your next Core Skill is guaranteed to Overpower. Your Critical Strikes that Overpower deal increased damage.
- Fists of Fate(Gloves): Your Attacks randomly deal an additional % of their normal damage.
- Tassets of the Dawning Sky(Pants): When you take damage from a Non-Physical damage type, you gain Maximum Resistance to that damage type. This effect can only apply to one damage type at a time.
- Tibault’s Will(Pants): You deal increased damage while Unstoppable and for a few seconds after. When you become Unstoppable, gain some of your Primary Resource.
- Airidah’s Inexorable Will(Ring): When casting an Ultimate Skill and again 5 seconds after, Pull in Distant enemies and deal Physical damage to them. This damage is increased based on the Willpower you have.
Paragon Points for Werebear Druid Pulverize Build in Diablo 4
Paragon Points can further enhance your Build and make you powerful. You can start earning Paragon Points after you reach level 50. Allocating them properly will help you become stronger and clear harder content! To learn more about Paragon Points and Boards, you can read my Paragon Board Guide. Our goal with the Paragon Boards is to unlock several Powerful Glyphs and Nodes, suitable for our Build! This is the Paragon Board path you should follow for the Werebear Druid Pulverize Build!
- Unlock the Prime Rare node on the right, along with all Magic Nodes around it.
- Continue North to unlock the Glyph Socket and place the Werebear Glyph.
- Take the Impel and Resolve Rare Nodes with all their Magic Nodes and continue to the Gate.
- Attach the Survival Instincts Board.
Survival Instincts Board(Second Board)
- Take the Ursine Rare Node on the right and continue to the Glyph Socket. Place the Dominate Glyph and unlock the Battleworn Hide and Grizzly Rare Nodes.
- Continue West to the gate and unlock the Bulwark, Spearhead Rare Nodes, as well as the Survival Instincts Legendary Node.
- Attach the Heightened Malice Board to the Western Gate. Rotate twice first.
Heightened Malice Board(Third Board)
- Take the Sinking Fangs and Nature-Born Rare Nodes. Place the Tracker Glyph to the socket.
- Continue South West to unlock the Heightened Malice Legendary Node. Also unlock the Toxic Bane and Poison Resilience Rare Nodes along the way.
- Attach the Ancestral Guidance Board to the Northern Gate. Rotate Twice first.
Ancestral Guidance Board(Fourth Board)
- Unlock the Harmony Rare Node and place the Undaunted glyph in the socket.
- Also Unlock the Natural Attunement and Spiritual Power Rare Nodes.
- Head to the Eastern Gate and attach the Inner Beast Board.
Inner Beast Board(Fifth Board)
- Unlock the Nimble, Shapeshifter and Determination Rare Nodes.
- Place the Territorial Glyph in the socket.
In total we are using five Rare Glyphs on our Paragon Boards. The Diablo 4 Werebear Druid Pulverize Build Glyphs are:
Season Content for Werebear Druid Pulverize Build in Diablo 4
The Season of Construct adds a Seneschal Companion that can assist you in combat! You can unlock this Robotic Companion by advancing the Seasonal Questline and enhance their capabilities with Governing and Tuning Stones! Governing Stones grant attacks to your Companion while Tuning Stones augment those attacks. You can use two Governing Stones and six Tuning Stones at the same time.(One Governing Stone to get the attack type and three Tuning Stones to augment it). It is possible to get these Stones by completing Vaults(a new type of Seasonal Dungeons), opening Wardwoven Chests and unlocking new levels of the Season Journey! You can find more about the Companion and the Season’s new features in my Season of the Construct Overview!
Gameplay for Werebear Druid Pulverize Build in Diablo 4
The Build deals massive damage with Pulverize as its main offensive skill! Protect yourself and become unstoppable with Earthen Bulwark, crowd control and poison your enemies with Poison Creeper. Use Trample to close distance, knock back and stun enemies. Maul generates Spirit and can fortify you while Pulverize deals massive AOE damage. Use your Ultimate, Grizzly Rage to boost your damage and defense!
More Diablo 4 Builds & Guides
- Barbarian Berserking Build
- Rend Barbarian Bleeding Build
- Druid Shapeshifting Build
- Druid Shred Build
- Necromancer Bone Spear Build
- Necromancer Minion Build
- Frost Rogue Rapid Fire Build
- Rogue Barrage Build
- Rogue Flurry Build
- Sorcerer Fire Build
- Sorcerer Ice Build
- Chain Lightning Sorcerer Build
Arzyel is a passionate Gamer and fan of the Elder Scrolls Series! A professional Content Creator and owner of the arzyelbuilds.com and arzyelarmory.com websites that are focusing on The Elder Scrolls Online with hundreds of Builds and Guides! Arzyel also publishes videos on his YouTube channel!
Thanks to his experience in Gaming and especially Online Gaming, Arzyel can create practical and effective Builds & Guides, perfect for new and veteran players! You can check his Twitter for his latest content, join his Discord Server and if you wish to find out more you can also check his About Me page.