Diablo 4 Fire Sorcerer Build
Scarlet Witch is a Fire Sorcerer Build in Diablo 4, that is using the power of Fire and Burning Damage to defeat enemies and clear content! The Sorcerer is the Class of Elemental Damage in Diablo 4 with access to Fire, Lightning(Shock) and Cold(Frost) damage. Scarlet Witch relies exclusively on fire skills and damage to progress in the game and is basically a Fire Mage Build in Diablo 4. If you are new to Sorcerer in Diablo 4, you can take a look at my Diablo 4 Sorcerer Beginner Build. For more Sorcerer Builds, you can take a look at my Diablo 4 Sorcerer Builds page.
Table of Contents
- Fire Sorcerer Build Skills
- Fire Sorcerer Build Enchantments
- Fire Sorcerer Build Passive Skills
- Fire Sorcerer Build Aspects
- Fire Sorcerer Build Paragon Points
- Fire Sorcerer Build Season Content
- Fire Sorcerer Build Gameplay
Skills for Fire Sorcerer Build in Diablo 4
These skills are the core of our Fire Sorcerer Build! The Build is using skills that deal exclusively Fire damage and apply burning to enemies. A mixed Build of Direct Damage and Damage over Time with Fireball as its main offensive ability.
|Mystical Flame Shield||Summoned Hydra||Wizard’s Firewall||Supreme Inferno||Flickering Fire Bolt||Destructive Fireball|
- Flickering Fire Bolt(Fire Bolt,1/5): Deals Fire damage, applies Burning and regenerates Mana.
- Destructive Fireball(Fireball,5/5): Deals massive Fire damage.
- Mystical Flame Shield(Flame Shield,2/5): Protects you and provides Mana Cost Reduction.
- Summoned Hydra(Hydra,1/5): Deals Fire damage and applies Burning.
- Wizard’s Firewall(Firewall, 5/5): Burns enemies and boosts your Mana Regeneration.
- Supreme Inferno: Powerful Ultimate that pulls enemies, burns them and makes your fire skills to cost no Mana.
Enchantments for Fire Sorcerer Build in Diablo 4
Enchantments is the special mechanic of Sorcerer in Diablo 4! When you reach level 15 you can unlock enchantments by completing the “Legacy of the Magi” Quest. You can pick one enchantment at level 15 and another one at level 30. Placing a skill to the enchantment slots will unlock a special passive for that skill. To place a skill you must have allocated at least one point to it.
- Fireball: Enemies explode when they die, dealing damage.
- Fire Bolt: Direct damage from skills applies more Burning.
Passive Skills for Fire Sorcerer Build in Diablo 4
The Passive Skills we choose are also quite important for the Build and can help us become stronger. These are the Passive Skills for the Fire Sorcerer Build!
- Devastation, 3/3
- Precision Magic, 3/3
- Align the Elements, 3/3
- Inner Flames, 3/3
- Devouring Blaze, 3/3
- Crippling Flames, 3/3
- Fiery Surge, 3/3
- Soulfire, 3/3
- Endless Pyre, 3/3
- Warmth, 3/3
Key Passive: Esu’s Ferocity
You can find more about the Sorcerer Skills by reading my Diablo 4 Sorcerer Skills Guide!
Legendary Aspects for Fire Sorcerer Build in Diablo 4
Legendary Aspects are important and define our Fire Sorcerer Build! You can get them as a reward from completing Dungeons(Codex of Power Aspects) or as a drop while defeating enemies! Some of the best Legendary Aspects can only be found as drops while defeating enemies in Diablo 4! You can extract them from items you do not want to use and imprint them to your favorite piece of gear with the help of the Occultist vendor! These are the best Aspects for our Fire Sorcerer Build!
|Helm||Aspect of Binding Embers||Drop|
|Chest||Aspect of Disobedience||Drop, Halls of the Damned(Kehjistan)|
|Gloves||Aspect of Armageddon||Drop|
|Pants||Aspect of Searing Wards||Drop|
|Boots||Flamewalker’s Aspect||Drop, Cultist Refuge(Fractured Peaks)|
|Weapon||Aspect of Engulfing Flames||Drop|
|Amulet||Aspect of Three Curses||Drop, Serpent’s Lair(Hawezar)|
|Ring||Incediary Aspect||Drop, Tomb of the Saints(Kehjistan)|
|Ring||Aspect of Efficiency||Drop, Domhainne Tunnels(Scosglen)|
Gear Stats for Fire Sorcerer Build in Diablo 4
Legendary Aspects are defining for the Fire Sorcerer Build but the stats you get on the gear are important as well! Gear Stats can make or break your Build and will enhance your capabilities when pursuing a specific type of gameplay! Our desired Stats for the Fire Sorcerer Build are:
- Fire Damage
- Fire Damage Over Time
- Pyromancy Skill Damage
- Damage Over Time
- Damage to Burning Enemies
- Core Skill Damage
- Ultimate Skill Damage
- Critical Strike Chance
- Critical Strike Damage
- Boost to Stats
- Damage Reduction
- Mana Cost Reduction
- Extra Mana
- Barrier Generation
- Resource Generation
- Cooldown Reduction
- Extra Ranks to our Skills
There are several more gear stats that can be helpful but these are the most important for the Build!
Gems for Fire Sorcerer Build in Diablo 4
Gems are quite important as well, since they can boost our capabilities when dealing with enemies! For a Fire Sorcerer Build, these are the best Gem Options:
- Weapon: Amethyst(more Damage Over Time)
- Armor: Topaz(Damage Reduction while Control Impaired)
- Jewelry: Skull(Extra Armor)
Unique Items for Chain Lightning Sorcerer Build in Diablo 4
Unique Items offer powerful effects that can further enhance your Build! Some Unique Items you can use with the Fire Sorcerer Build are:
- Fists of Fate(Gloves): Attack randomly deal a % of their normal damage.
- Mother’s Embrace(Ring): Can refund resources.
- Tassets of the Dawning Sky(Pants): When you take damage from a Non-Physical damage type, you gain Maximum Resistance to that damage type. This effect can only apply to one damage type at a time.
- X’Fal’s Corroded Signet(Ring): Lucky Hit: Your damage over time effects have a chance to erupt, dealing damage of the same type to Nearby enemies.
- Gloves of the Illuminator(Gloves): Fireball now bounces as it travels, exploding each time it hits the ground, but its explosion deals less damage.
- Staff of Endless Rage(Staff): Every 3rd cast of Fireball launches 2 additional projectiles dealing bonus damage.
Paragon Points for Fire Sorcerer Build in Diablo 4
Paragon Points can further enhance your Build and make you powerful. You can start earning Paragon Points after you reach level 50. Allocating them properly will help you become stronger and clear harder content! To learn more about Paragon Points and Boards, you can read my Paragon Board Guide. Our goal with the Paragon Boards is to unlock several Powerful Glyphs and Nodes, suitable for our Build! This is the Paragon Board path you should follow for the Fire Sorcerer Build!
- Unlock the Elementalist Rare Node with all its Magic Nodes on the right and continue to the Glyph Socket.
- Place the Flamefeeder Glyph.
- Unlock the Elemental Balance and Erudite Rare Nodes near the glyph, along with their Magic Nodes and continue North to the Gate.
- Attach the Searing Heat Board. Rotate once first.
Searing Heat Board(Second Board)
- Unlock the Ashes and Flame-Touched Rare Nodes, place the Pyromaniac Glyph and attach the Burning Instinct Board to the Eastern Gate. Rotate once first.
- Create another Path North to unlock the Combustion, Keeper of Flames, Pyromancy Rare Nodes, as well as the Searing Heat Legendary Node.
- Attach the Elemental Summoner Board to the Northern Gate. Rotate twice first.
Burning Instinct Board(Third Board)
- Unlock the Smoldering Embers, Cinders Rare Nodes and place the Torch Glyph. Also Unlock the Kindling, Keeper of Flames Rare Nodes and the Burning Instinct Legendary Node on the Southern part of the board.
- Attach the Enchantment Master Board on the Northern Gate. Rotate twice.
Enchantment Master Board(Fourth Board)
- Unlock the Elemental Balance Rare Node and place the Destruction Glyph.
- Create another path North and unlock the Elementalist, Suffused Resilience Rare Nodes and Enchantment Master Legendary Node.
Elemental Summoner Board(Fifth Board)
- Unlock the Erudite, Conjurer Rare Nodes and place the Enchanter Glyph.
In total we are using five Rare Glyphs on our Paragon Boards. The Diablo 4 Fire Sorcerer Build Glyphs are:
Season Content for Fire Sorcerer Build in Diablo 4
The Season of Blood adds Vampiric Powers to Diablo 4, allowing you to transform into a powerful Vampire! Vampiric Powers are basically passive abilities that enhance your Build and offer additional effects to your character. In total there are 22 Vampiric Powers available in the Season of Blood divided in Major and Minor powers. You can unlock and upgrade them(up to level 3) by collecting Potent Blood from defeating enemies, completing the Seasonal quest line and clearing Blood Harvest Events!
To activate and use your Vampiric Powers, you will need the appropriate Pact Armor! There are three types of Pact, Ferocity, Divinity, Eternity. Each Power requires a different number of Pacts to activate it. By wearing Armor with the necessary Pacts for your Powers, you activate them and earn their benefits. It is possible to cleanse an Armor of its Pacts and even add the Pact types your Powers require. The Best Vampiric Powers for the Build are:
Major Vampiric Powers:
- Accursed Touch
- Blood Boil
- Flowing Veins
Minor Vampiric Powers:
Gameplay for Fire Sorcerer Build in Diablo 4
The goal of the build is to deal strong Fire damage and apply the Burning effect to enemies. Cast Hydra and Firewall to deal massive direct damage and Damage over Time to enemies. Protect yourself with Flame Shield and attack with Fireball as your main offensive ability. When Inferno is ready, use it to pull enemies together and spam Fireball and Firewalls since they cost no Mana. Fire Bolt deals additional damage and regenerates Mana.
More Diablo 4 Builds & Guides
- Barbarian Berserking Build
- Rend Barbarian Bleeding Build
- Druid Shapeshifting Build
- Druid Pulverize Build
- Werewolf Druid Shred Build
- Necromancer Bone Spear Build
- Necromancer Minion Build
- Frost Rogue Rapid Fire Build
- Rogue Barrage Build
- Rogue Flurry Build
- Sorcerer Chain Lighting Build
- Sorcerer Ice Shards Build
Arzyel is a passionate Gamer and fan of the Elder Scrolls Series! A professional Content Creator and owner of the arzyelbuilds.com and arzyelarmory.com websites that are focusing on The Elder Scrolls Online with hundreds of Builds and Guides! Arzyel also publishes videos on his YouTube channel!
Thanks to his experience in Gaming and especially Online Gaming, Arzyel can create practical and effective Builds & Guides, perfect for new and veteran players! You can check his Twitter for his latest content, join his Discord Server and if you wish to find out more you can also check his About Me page.