Diablo 4 Frost Rogue Build
Frostbite is a Frost Rogue Build for Diablo 4 that is using Rapid Fire and Cold Imbuement to freeze enemies and clear content! The Rogue is the Class of Stealth and Imbuements, that can play as melee or ranged with success. Frostbite is a ranged Build that relies on chilling and freezing enemies with its cold imbuements and Marksman skills! If you are just starting out you can take a look at my Diablo 4 Ranged Rogue Beginner Build. For more Rogue Builds, you can take a look at my Diablo 4 Rogue Builds page.
Table of Contents
- Frost Rogue Rapid Fire Skills
- Frost Rogue Rapid Fire Specialization
- Frost Rogue Rapid Fire Passive Skills
- Frost Rogue Rapid Fire Aspects
- Frost Rogue Rapid Fire Paragon Points
- Frost Rogue Rapid Fire Season Content
- Frost Rogue Rapid Fire Gameplay
Skills for Frost Rogue Rapid Fire Build in Diablo 4
These Skills are the core of our Frost Rogue Rapid Fire Ranged Build! The Skills offer crowd control and can help you chill, freeze and destroy enemies with your main offensive Marksman abilities, Rapid Fire and Rain of Arrows!
|Methodical Caltrops||Subverting Smoke Grenade||Mixed Cold Imbuement||Supreme Rain of Arrows||Fundamental Puncture||Improved Rapid Fire|
- Fundamental Puncture(Puncture,1/5): Restores energy, slows down and makes enemies Vulnerable.
- Improved Rapid Fire(Rapid Fire,5/5): Deals massive damage and restores energy.
- Methodical Caltrops(Caltrops,1/5): Crowd controls and chills enemies.
- Subverting Smoke Grenade(Smoke Grenade,1/5): Dazes enemies and boosts your damage against them.
- Mixed Cold Imbuement(Cold Imbuement,1/5): Chills enemies and deals Cold damage.
- Supreme Rain of Arrows: Deals massive AOE damage and knocks back enemies.
Specialization for Frost Rogue Rapid Fire Build in Diablo 4
Specialization is the special mechanic of Rogue in Diablo 4! When you reach level 15 you can unlock specialization by completing the “True Potential” Quest. As you level up you can unlock three different specializations, with each one offering different benefits to your Build. For this Build our specialization is “Combo Points“. Combo Points boost the efficiency of our Core skills, so in this case they boost the damage of Rapid Fire!
Passive Skills for Frost Rogue Rapid Fire Build in Diablo 4
The Passive Skills we choose are also quite important for the Build and can help us become stronger. These are the Passive Skills for the Frost Rogue Rapid Fire Build!
- Sturdy, 3/3
- Siphoning Strikes, 3/3
- Weapon Mastery, 3/3
- Rapid Gambits, 3/3
- Trick Attacks, 3/3
- Exploit, 3/3
- Malice, 3/3
- Precision Imbuement, 3/3
- Frigid Finesse, 3/3
- Chilling Weight, 3/3
- Innervation, 1/3
- Alchemist’s Fortune, 3/3
- Adrenaline Rush, 1/3
Key Passive: Precision
You can find more about the Rogue Skills by reading my Diablo 4 Rogue Skills Guide!
Legendary Aspects for Frost Rogue Rapid Fire Build in Diablo 4
Legendary Aspects are important and define our Frost Rogue Rapid Fire Build! You can get them as a reward from completing Dungeons(Codex of Power Aspects) or as a drop while defeating enemies! Some of the best Legendary Aspects can only be found as drops while defeating enemies in Diablo 4! You can extract them from items you do not want to use and imprint them to your favorite piece of gear with the help of the Occultist vendor! These are the best Aspects for our Frost Rogue Rapid Fire Build!
|Chest||Snap Frozen Aspect||Drop|
|Gloves||Aspect of Arrow Storms||Drop, Howling Warren(Scosglen)|
|Pants||Aspect of Disobedience||Drop, Halls of the Damned(Kehjistan)|
|Weapon||Aspect of Repeating||Drop|
|Amulet||Aspect of Unstable Imbuements||Drop, Whispering Vault(Dry Steppes)|
|Ring||Aspect of the Umbral||Drop, Champion’s Demise(Dry Steppes)|
|Ring||Trickster’s Aspect||Drop, Guulrahn Canals(Dry Steppes)|
|Dual Wield Weapon||Aspect of Corruption||Drop, Renegade’s Retreat(Kehjistan)|
|Dual Wield Weapon||Vengeful Aspect||Drop, Inferno(Kehjistan)|
Gear Stats for Frost Rogue Rapid Fire Build in Diablo 4
Legendary Aspects are defining for the Frost Rogue Build but the stats you get on the gear are important as well! Gear Stats can make or break your Build and will enhance your capabilities when pursuing a specific type of gameplay! Our desired Stats for the Rogue Rapid Fire Build are:
- Vulnerable Damage
- Core Skill Damage
- Cold Damage
- Damage with Ranged Weapons
- Critical Strike Chance
- Critical Strike Damage
- Critical Strike Damage with Imbued Skills
- Marksman Skill Damage
- Imbuement Skill Damage
- Imbued Skill Damage
- Ultimate Skill Damage
- Boost to Stats
- Energy Cost Reduction
- Extra Energy
- Damage Reduction
- Crowd Control Duration
- Cooldown Reduction
- Extra Ranks to our Skills
There are several more gear stats that can be helpful but these are the most important for the Build!
Gems for Frost Rogue RapidFire Build in Diablo 4
Gems are quite important as well, since they can boost our capabilities when dealing with enemies! For a Rogue Rapid Fire Build, these are the best Gem Options:
- Weapon: Emerald(Extra Critical Strike Damage to Vulnerable Enemies) or Sapphire(Extra Critical Strike Damage to Crowd Controlled Enemies)
- Armor: Topaz(Damage Reduction while Control Impaired) or Ruby(Extra Life)
- Jewelry: Skull(Extra Armor)
Unique Items for Frost Rogue Rapid Fire Build in Diablo 4
Unique Items offer powerful effects that can further enhance your Build! Some Unique Items you can use with the Frost Rogue Build are:
- Mother’s Embrace(Ring): Can refund resources.
- Penitent Greaves(Boots): Chills enemies and deals more damage to Chilled enemies.
- Fists of Fate(Gloves): Your attacks randomly deal 1% to [200-300]% of their normal damage.
- Frostburn(Gloves): Chance to Freeze enemies.
- Godslayer Crown(Helm): When you Stun, Freeze, or Immobilize an Elite enemy, or damage a Boss, it pulls in nearby enemies. You deal increased damage to them.
- Condemnation(Dagger): Core Skills deal increased damage when spending 3 combo points.
- Cowl of the Nameless(Helm): Gain increased Lucky Hit Chance against Crowd Controlled enemies.
- Grasp of Shadows(Gloves): Damaging a Vulnerable enemy with a Marksman or Cutthroat Skill has a chance to summon a Shadow Clone that mimics your attack.
- Skyhunter(Bow): The first direct damage you deal to an enemy is a guaranteed Critical Strike. If you had maximum stacks of the Precision Key Passive when you cast the Skill, gain Energy. This can only happen once per cast.
- Windforce(Bow): Hits with this weapon have a chance to deal double damage and knock back the target.
- World of Hakan(Amulet): Your Rain of Arrows is always Imbued with all Imbuements at once.
- Writhing Band of Trickery(Ring): Casting a Subterfuge Skill leaves behind a Decoy Trap that continuously Taunts and lures enemies. The Decoy Trap explodes after 3 seconds dealing Shadow damage.
Paragon Points for Frost Rogue Rapid Fire Build in Diablo 4
Paragon Points can further enhance your Build and make you powerful. You can start earning Paragon Points after you reach level 50. Allocating them properly will help you become stronger and clear harder content! To learn more about Paragon Points and Boards, you can read my Paragon Board Guide. Our goal with the Paragon Boards is to unlock several Powerful Glyphs and Nodes, suitable for our Build! This is the Paragon Board path you should follow for the Frost Rogue Rapid Fire Build!
- Unlock the Prime Rare Node on the right and all Magic Nodes around it.
- Continue to unlock the Glyph Socket and place the Exploit Glyph there.
- Unlock the Skillful Rare Node on the left and all Magic Nodes around it.
- Continue to the Board Attachment Gate to attach the Eldritch Bounty Board. Rotate once before attaching it.
Eldritch Bounty Board(Second Board)
- Unlock the Dosage and Potent Rare Nodes and place the Frostfeeder glyph in the socket.
- Create a path North West to unlock the Ready Supply, Imbuer Rare Nodes and the Eldritch Bounty Legendary Node.
- Attach the Exploit Weakness Board to the Eastern Gate.
Exploit Weakness Board(Third Board)
- Unlock the Artifice and Hunter Killer Rare Nodes, the Exploit Weakness Legendary Node and place the Infusion Glyph in the socket.
- Attach the Cheap Shot Board to the Northern Gate.
Cheap Shot Board(Fourth Board)
- Unlock the Spearhead, Wiles, Devious Rare Nodes, place the Control Glyph to the socket and attach the Cunning Stratagem Board to the Eastern Gate.
Cunning Stratagem Board(Fifth Board)
- Unlock the Lawless and Finisher Rare Nodes around the Glyph socket and place the Efficacy Glyph.
- Also get the Dominant Rare Node and attach the No Witnesses Board to the North Gate.
No Witnesses Board(Sixth Board)
- Get the Knowledge and Ruin Rare Nodes.
- Place the Ranger Glyph to the socket.
In total we are using Six Rare Glyphs on our Paragon Boards. The Diablo 4 Frost Rogue Rapid Fire Build Glyphs are:
Season Content for Frost Rogue Rapid Fire Build in Diablo 4
The Season of Blood adds Vampiric Powers to Diablo 4, allowing you to transform into a powerful Vampire! Vampiric Powers are basically passive abilities that enhance your Build and offer additional effects to your character. In total there are 22 Vampiric Powers available in the Season of Blood divided in Major and Minor powers. You can unlock and upgrade them(up to level 3) by collecting Potent Blood from defeating enemies, completing the Seasonal quest line and clearing Blood Harvest Events!
To activate and use your Vampiric Powers, you will need the appropriate Pact Armor! There are three types of Pact, Ferocity, Divinity, Eternity. Each Power requires a different number of Pacts to activate it. By wearing Armor with the necessary Pacts for your Powers, you activate them and earn their benefits. It is possible to cleanse an Armor of its Pacts and even add the Pact types your Powers require. The Best Vampiric Powers for the Build are:
Major Vampiric Powers:
- Accursed Touch
- Blood Boil
Minor Vampiric Powers:
- Prey on the Weak
Gameplay for Frost Rogue Rapid Build in Diablo 4
The Build relies on cold damage and marksman abilities to freeze enemies and defeat them from afar! Cast Caltrops to crowd control and chill enemies, Smoke Grenade to Daze and boost your damage against them! Puncture is an important skill that creates Combo Points but also makes enemies Vulnerable. Try to generate Combo Points with it before attacking with Rapid Fire. Cold Imbuement can imbue your Core Skill, Rapid Fire but also your Ultimate, Rain of Arrows! Imbue your skills and deal massive Cold damage with them.
More Diablo 4 Builds & Guides
- Barbarian Berserking Build
- Rend Barbarian Bleeding Build
- Druid Shapeshifting Build
- Druid Pulverize Build
- Werewolf Druid Shred Build
- Necromancer Bone Spear Build
- Necromancer Minion Build
- Barrage Rogue Build
- Rogue Flurry Build
- Sorcerer Fire Build
- Sorcerer Ice Build
- Chain Lightning Sorcerer Build
Arzyel is a passionate Gamer and fan of the Elder Scrolls Series! A professional Content Creator and owner of the arzyelbuilds.com and arzyelarmory.com websites that are focusing on The Elder Scrolls Online with hundreds of Builds and Guides! Arzyel also publishes videos on his YouTube channel!
Thanks to his experience in Gaming and especially Online Gaming, Arzyel can create practical and effective Builds & Guides, perfect for new and veteran players! You can check his Twitter for his latest content, join his Discord Server and if you wish to find out more you can also check his About Me page.