Diablo 4 Rend Barbarian Bleeding Build
Wrecker is a Rend Barbarian Bleeding Build in Diablo 4! The Build is focusing on applying the Bleeding effect to enemies and dealing massive damage! The Barbarian is the Class of Melee attacks, raw damage and Bleeding in Diablo 4! If you are just starting out you can take a look at my Diablo 4 Barbarian Beginner Build. For more Barbarian Builds, you can take a look at my Diablo 4 Barbarian Builds page.
Table of Contents
- Rend Barbarian Bleeding Build Skills
- Rend Barbarian Bleeding Build Expertise
- Rend Barbarian Bleeding Build Passive Skills
- Rend Barbarian Bleeding Build Aspects
- Rend Barbarian Bleed Building Paragon Points
- Rend Barbarian Bleed Building Season Content
- Rend Barbarian Bleed Building Gameplay
Skills for Rend Barbarian Bleeding Build in Diablo 4
The following skills are the core of our Build! The goal of the Build is to apply Bleeding and weaken enemies before you can finish them with massive burst damage! Rend is the main offensive ability of the Build but you can also use Rupture as an Execute skill!
|Skill 1||Tactical Rallying Cry|
|Skill 2||Tactical Challenging Shout|
|Skill 3||Warrior’s Rupture|
|Skill 4||Supreme Iron Maelstrom|
- Battle Flay(Flay,1/5): Applies Bleeding and makes enemies vulnerable.
- Furious Rend(Rend,5/5): Deals massive damage, applies Bleeding and restores Fury.
- Tactical Rallying Cry(Rallying Cry,1/5): Buffs you and generates resources.
- Tactical Challenging Shout(Challenging Shout,1/5): Taunts enemies and generates Fury.
- Warrior’s Rupture(Rupture,1/5): Executes enemies and applies Bleeding.
- Supreme Iron Maelstrom: Ultimate that unleashes three powerful attacks.
Expertise for Rend Barbarian Bleeding Build in Diablo 4
Expertise is Barbarian’s unique mechanic in Diablo 4! When you use different weapons you level them up, earning extra perks for each weapon. At level 15 you also unlock the Technique Slot for your Barbarian. For this Rend Build our Technique of choice is the Two Handed Sword Expertise, which transforms a % of our direct damage to Bleeding damage!
Passive Skills for Rend Barbarian Bleeding Build in Diablo 4
The Passive Skills we choose are also quite important for the Build and can help us become stronger. These are the Passive Skills for the Rend Barbarian Bleeding Build!
- Pressure Point, 3/3
- Imposing Presence, 3/3
- Martial Vigor, 3/3
- Booming Voice, 3/3
- Swiftness, 1/3
- Quick Impulses, 1/3
Weapon Mastery Skills:
- Pit Fighter, 3/3
- Slaying Strike, 3/3
- Expose Vulnerability, 3/3
- Hamstring, 3/3
- Cut to the Bone, 3/3
- Thick Skin, 3/3
- Heavy Handed, 3/3
Key Passive: Gushing Wounds
You can find more about the Barbarian Skills by reading my Diablo 4 Barbarian Skills Guide!
Legendary Aspects for Rend Barbarian Bleeding Build in Diablo 4
Legendary Aspects are important and define our Rend Barbarian Bleeding Build! You can get them as a reward from completing Dungeons(Codex of Power Aspects) or as a drop while defeating enemies! Some of the best Legendary Aspects can only be found as drops while defeating enemies in Diablo 4! You can extract them from items you do not want to use and imprint them to your favorite piece of gear with the help of the Occultist vendor! These are the best Aspects for our Rend Barbarian Bleeding Build!
|Helm||Aspect of the Protector||Drop, Lost Archives(Fractured Peaks)|
|Chest||Aspect of Anemia||Drop, Kor Dragan Barracks(Fractured Peaks)|
|Pants||Aspect of Disobedience||Drop, Halls of the Damned(Kehjistan)|
|Boots||Weapon Master’s Aspect||Drop|
|Bludgeoning Weapon||Earthstriker’s Aspect||Drop, Maugan’s Works(Hawezar)|
|Dual Wield Weapon||Aspect of Limitless Rage||Drop|
|Dual Wield Weapon||Smiting Aspect||Drop|
|Slashing Weapon||Edgemaster’s Aspect||Drop, Oldstones(Scosglen)|
|Amulet||Iron Blood Aspect||Drop, Forgotten Ruins(Kehjistan)|
|Ring||Slaking Aspect||Drop, Maulwood(Fractured Peaks)|
|Ring||Aspect of Unrelenting Fury||Drop, Hallowed Ossuary(Fractured Peaks)|
Gear Stats for Rend Barbarian Bleeding Build in Diablo 4
Legendary Aspects are defining for the Rend Barbarian Bleeding Build but the stats you get on the gear are important as well! Gear Stats can make or break your Build and will enhance your capabilities when pursuing a specific type of gameplay! Our desired Stats for the Rend Barbarian Bleeding Build are:
- Vulnerable Damage
- Physical Damage
- Physical Damage Over Time
- Damage Over Time
- Core Skill Damage
- Damage to Bleeding Enemies
- Ultimate Skill Damage
- Critical Strike Chance
- Critical Strike Damage
- Boost to Stats
- Fury Cost Reduction
- Extra Fury
- Damage Reduction
- Attack Speed
- Cooldown Reduction
- Extra Ranks to our Skills
- Fortify Generation
- Resource Generation
There are several more gear stats that can be helpful but these are the most important for the Build!
Gems for Rend Barbarian Bleeding Build in Diablo 4
Gems are quite important as well, since they can boost our capabilities when dealing with enemies! For a Rend Barbarian Bleeding Build, these are the best Gem Options:
- Weapon: Ruby(Extra Overpower Damage)
- Armor: Topaz(Damage Reduction while Control Impaired) or Ruby(Extra Life)
- Jewelry: Skull(Extra Armor)
Unique Items for Rend Barbarian Bleeding Build in Diablo 4
Unique Items offer powerful effects that can further enhance your Build! Some Unique Items you can use with the Rend Barbarian Bleeding Build are:
- Mother’s Embrace(Ring): Can refund resources.
- Penitent Greaves(Boots): Chills enemies and deals more damage to Chilled enemies.
- Fields of Crimson(2-Handed Sword): While using this weapon, damaging at least one enemy with Rupture creates a blood pool that inflicts Bleeding damage. Enemies standing in the pool take increased Bleeding damage.
- Rage of Harrogath(Chest): Chance to reduce the Cooldowns of your Non-Ultimate Skills by 1.5 seconds when you inflict Bleeding on Elites.
Paragon Points for Rend Barbarian Bleeding Build in Diablo 4
Paragon Points can further enhance your Build and make you powerful. You can start earning Paragon Points after you reach level 50. Allocating them properly will help you become stronger and clear harder content! To learn more about Paragon Points and Boards, you can read my Paragon Board Guide.
Our goal with the Paragon Boards is to unlock several Powerful Glyphs and Nodes, suitable for our Build! This is the Paragon Board path you should follow for the Rend Barbarian Bleeding Build!
- Unlock the Brawn Rare node on the right, along with all Magic Nodes around it.
- Continue North to unlock the Glyph Socket and place the Disembowel Glyph. Also unlock the Raw Power Rare Node with all Magic Nodes around it on your way to the Gate.
- Attach the Hemorrhage Board. Rotate once before attaching it.
Hemorrhage Board(Second Board)
- Unlock the Grit Rare Node with all Magic Nodes on the right and head North to unlock the Glyph Socket. Place the Bloodfeeder Glyph.
- Create a Path East to unlock the Butcher rare Node and all Magic Nodes around it and continue to the Eastern Gate. Attach the Blood Rage Board.
- From the Glyph create another path North West to unlock the Flayer Rare Node, Hemorrhage Legendary Node and the Lacerator Rare Node. Also take all Magic Nodes around them.
Blood Rage Board(Third Board)
- Head East to unlock the Glyph Socket and place the Wrath Glyph. Also unlock the Revel Rare Node and all Magic Nodes around it before getting to the Glyph.
- From the Glyph continue North to take the Grit Rare Node(with all Magic Nodes) and West to get the Blood Rage Legendary Node.
- From the Glyph create another path South East to unlock the Craving Rare Node, along with all Magic Nodes around it.
- Head to the Southern Gate to attach the Warbringer Board. Rotate once before attaching.
Warbringer Board(Fourth Board)
- Create a path West to unlock the Raw Power Rare Node and its Magic Nodes and the Glyph Socket. Place the Territorial Glyph.
- Create another path East to get the Hungering Fury Rare Node and all Magic Nodes. Continue South to unlock the Warbringer Legendary Node, the Guarded Advance Rare Node and its Magic Nodes and reach the Southern Gate to attach the Weapons Master Board.
Weapons Master Board(Fifth Board)
- One Path South West to unlock the Raw Power Rare Node and its Magic Nodes and the Glyph Socket. Place the Exploit Glyph.
- Another path straight South from the gate to unlock the Hunter Killer, Brute Rare Nodes and all Magic Nodes around them.
In total we are using five Rare Glyphs on our Paragon Boards. The Diablo 4 Rend Barbarian Bleeding Build Glyphs are:
Season Content for Rend Barbarian Bleeding Build in Diablo 4
The Season of the Malignant adds Malignant Hearts to the game that transform your Build and offer new gameplay paths! Seasonal Builds can use these Hearts to further enhance their capabilities. In total there are 32 Hearts, divided in four categories:
- Vicious Hearts(Offensive Power)
- Brutal Hearts(Defensive Power)
- Devious Hearts(Utility Power)
- Wrathful Hearts(Super Power)
Each Heart category has its own color and can be socketed to corresponding colored sockets in gems. Vicious, Brutal and Devious Hearts can only be socketed to their corresponding sockets. You can socket Wrathful Hearts in any Socket. The Best Malignant Hearts for the Build are:
- Focused Rage(Vicious)
- Punishing Speed(Devious)
- The Barber(Wrathful)
- Creeping Death(Wrathful)
- Ignoring Pain(Wrathful)
- The Malignant Pact(Wrathful)
Gameplay for Barbarian Berserking Build in Diablo 4
The goal of the Build is to apply the Bleeding effect, overwhelm enemies and finish them with strong burst damage! Use your Shouts, Rallying Cry and Challenging Shout, to boost your stats and gain damage reduction. Attack with Flay and Rend to apply Bleeding and deal great damage. You can use Rupture as an Execute ability by attacking an enemy with Bleeding effects or you can use it normally to deal damage and apply Bleed. Iron Maelstrom is your powerful Ultimate that deals massive damage with its three attacks!
More Diablo 4 Builds & Guides
- Barbarian Berserking Build
- Druid Shapeshifting Build
- Werewolf Druid Shred Build
- Necromancer Bone Spear Build
- Necromancer Minion Build
- Rogue Barrage Build
- Rogue Flurry Build
- Sorcerer Ice Build
- Chain Lightning Sorcerer Build
Arzyel is a passionate Gamer and fan of the Elder Scrolls Series! A professional Content Creator and owner of the arzyelbuilds.com and arzyelarmory.com websites that are focusing on The Elder Scrolls Online with hundreds of Builds and Guides! Arzyel also publishes videos on his YouTube channel!
Thanks to his experience in Gaming and especially Online Gaming, Arzyel can create practical and effective Builds & Guides, perfect for new and veteran players! You can check his Twitter for his latest content, join his Discord Server and if you wish to find out more you can also check his About Me page.