Diablo 4 Season of the Construct
Season of the Construct is the third Season of Diablo 4, that adds a robotic Companion, a new type of Dungeons called Vaults and powerful items! You can enhance the capabilities of your Companion and fight alongside to defeat a new type of enemies, the Constructs. Collect Governing and Tuning Stones during the Season of the Construct, in order to clear harder Vaults for precious rewards. The season unlocks a new area, a town center underneath Khejistan that serves as your base of operations!
Table of Contents
Seneschal Companion in Diablo 4 Season of the Construct
The Seneschal is a robotic Companion that you can unlock by following the Seasonal Questline! By collecting Governing and Tuning Stones you can augment your Companion’s power. You can equip your Companion with two Governing Stones and six Tuning Stones, customizing their capabilities and attacks. Governing Stones grant you specific attacks while Tuning Stones augment them! In total there are twelve Governing Stones and twenty seven Tuning Stones you can choose from!
You can acquire those stones by completing Vaults, opening Wardwoven Chests and unlocking new levels of the Season Journey. Defeating enemies inside Vaults drops Shattered Stones, which you can turn into Governing and Tuning Stones with the help of the Jeweler. You can increase the power of your stones by fusing them with their duplicates. This increases the potency and ability of their attacks. These are all the Stones you can get in Season of the Construct.
- Autodefense: The Seneschal Construct activates an anti-material field around itself shooting down enemy projectiles. Can not shoot down Boss or Player projectiles.
- Bushwhack: Quickly ambush dealing damage to each target. May strike the same target multiple times.
- Firefly: Deploy a small construct that lands on the target and explodes 3 times, dealing damage.
- Focus Fire: The Seneschal Construct channels a ray of fire onto targets dealing damage to each over time.
- Gyrate: The Seneschal Construct whirls its legs around quickly dealing damage to all surrounding enemies.
- Impale: Perform a line attack to all enemies in front of the Seneschal Construct dealing damage.
- Lightning Bolt: Launch a bolt of Lightning at the target dealing damage. Arcs to other targets dealing a portion of the original damage.
- Protect: The Seneschal Construct materializes a protective Barrier on the player for a portion of their Maximum Life.
- Reconstruct: The Seneschal Construct channels a reconstruction beam Healing the player for a portion of their Maximum Life over time.
- Slash: Pummel enemies in front of the Seneschal Construct dealing damage.
- Tempest: Electrically charge an enemy causing it to deal damage to themselves and additional enemies each second over time. If the enemy is killed, Tempest spreads to another enemy gaining additional time and bonus damage. These bonuses are also applied if Tempest is reapplied onto the same enemy.
- Flash of Adrenaline: Administers a quick flash of adrenaline into the player, granting bonus damage for a duration.
- Voluminous Support: The supported skill’s effect size is increased.
- Swift Support: The supported Skill gains an Attack Speed bonus.
- Breaking Support: Damage from the supported Skill instantly destroys enemy Barrier effects. In addition, there is a chance to make enemies Vulnerable for 2 seconds.
- Tactical Support: Decrease the cooldown of the supported Skill.
- Efficiency Support: When the supporting skill deals damage, you gain Critical Strike Chance to the same targets hit.
- Devastation Support: Supported Skill gains a Critical Strike Damage bonus.
- Safeguard Support: When used, the supported Skill grants Damage Reduction to you.
- Frigid Support: A portion of the supported Skill’s damage dealt is applied as Cold damage over time and applies Chill.
- Burning Support: A portion of the supported Skill’s damage is applied as Burning damage over time. Burning enemies take bonus Critical Strike Damage from the Seneschal Construct.
- Electrocution Support: A portion of the supported skill’s damage dealt is applied as Lightning damage over time and has a chance to Stun enemies.
- Bleeding Support: A portion of the supported skill’s damage dealt is applied as Bleeding damage over time. Enemies take bonus Bleeding damage from all sources while moving.
- Poison Support: A portion of the supported skill’s damage dealt is applied as Poison damage over time. This poison has a chance each second to spread all Poison damage to an additional enemy.
- Dusk Support: A portion of the supported Skill’s damage dealt is applied as Shadow damage over time. Afflicted enemies who attack have a chance for their attacks to be interrupted. Does not interrupt Bosses.
- Duration Support: Supported Skills have their duration increased.
- Fortify Support: When the Seneschal Construct uses the supported Skill, you gain Fortify. Skills with slower attack speeds or skills with cooldowns will increase the amount of Fortify granted.
- Resource Support: Player gains an amount of Primary Resource when the supporting Skill first deals damage.
- Initiative Support: The supported Skill will cause the Seneschal Construct to teleport to the target if out of range. Can only occur once every so often seconds.
- Arcing Support: The supported Skill can hit additional enemies.
- Multi-shot Support: Supported Projectile skills launch additional projectiles.
- Piercing Support: The supported Projectile Skill will pierce multiple enemies.
- Gripping Support: Damage and effects done by the supporting Skill to Distant enemies pulls them towards the Seneschal Construct. Can only occur once every so often per enemy.
- Registered Damage Support: Any damage caused from the supported Skill is registered. The registered damage explodes at effectiveness when the target dies as Fire damage.
- Seeking Support: The supported Projectile Skill will auto-seek enemies for a limited duration.
- Slowing Support: Damage from the supported Skill Slows enemy movement speed for a limited duration. The closer the enemy is to the Seneschal Construct, the greater the Slow amount. Enemies may be slowed up to a maximum amount.
- Mockery Support: Damage done by the supporting Skill Taunts enemies hit for a limited duration of time. This can only occur once every so often per enemy. Does not work on bosses.
Evernight and Genesis are a special type of Fabled Tuning Stones that can greatly enhance the power of your construct!
Vaults in Season of the Construct
This is a new type of Seasonal Dungeons, filled with hazards and various elemental types of Constructs! When you enter a Vault you can receive a Zoltun’s Warding blessing that grants access to riches within. If you manage to keep the blessing intact after defeating the Vault Boss, you will receive a Wardwoven Chest, which can contain Stones but also has a higher chance to drop Legendary Items. At World Tier 3 you can unlock Nightmare Vaults that work like Nightmare Dungeons!
Gauntlet and Leaderboards
The Gauntlet is a new gameplay mode that comes later in the Season of the Construct! A weekly rotating fixed dungeon that will also introduce Leaderboards to Diablo 4! Complete the Dungeons to rank high in the Leaderboards.
Previous Diablo 4 Seasons:
More Diablo 4 Guides
- Paragon Board Guide
- Helltide Guide
- Nightmare Dungeons Guide
- Tree of Whispers Guide
- How to Unlock Mount
- Altar of Lilith Locations
- Legendary Aspects
Arzyel is a passionate Gamer and fan of the Elder Scrolls Series! A professional Content Creator and owner of the arzyelbuilds.com and arzyelarmory.com websites that are focusing on The Elder Scrolls Online with hundreds of Builds and Guides! Arzyel also publishes videos on his YouTube channel!
Thanks to his experience in Gaming and especially Online Gaming, Arzyel can create practical and effective Builds & Guides, perfect for new and veteran players! You can check his Twitter for his latest content, join his Discord Server and if you wish to find out more you can also check his About Me page.