Diablo 4 Werewolf Druid Shred Build
The Beast is a Werewolf Druid Shred Build in Diablo 4! A dedicated Werewolf Druid Build that is dealing massive Poison damage. The Druid is the Class of Nature Magic and Shapeshifting in Diablo 4! If you are just starting out you can take a look at my Diablo 4 Druid Beginner Build. For more Druid Builds, you can take a look at my Diablo 4 Druid Builds page.
Table of Contents
- Werewolf Druid Build Skills
- Werewolf Druid Build Spirit Boons
- Werewolf Druid Build Passive Skills
- Werewolf Druid Build Aspects
- Werewolf Druid Build Paragon Points
- Werewolf Druid Build Season Content
- Werewolf Druid Build Gameplay
Skills for Werewolf Druid Shred Build in Diablo 4
The following skills are the core of our Build! This is a dedicated Werewolf Build that is using Poison abilities to overwhelm and defeat groups of enemies. The Build offers great Crowd control with the use of Poison Creeper and massive Poison Damage. Shred is our main offensive ability!
|Innate Blood Howl
|Ferocious Poison Creeper
- Fierce Claw(Claw,1/5): Transform into a powerful Werewolf, deal massive damage, boost your attack speed and poison enemies.
- Raging Shred(Shred,5/5): Deals massive damage and heals you.
- Innate Blood Howl(Blood Howl,1/5): Heal yourself and generate resources.
- Ferocious Poison Creeper(Poison Creeper,1/5): Immobilize and poison enemies.
- Natural Rabies(Rabies,1/5): Poison enemies.
- Supreme Lacerate: Powerful Ultimate that deals great damage to enemies in an area and heals you.
Spirit Boons for Werewolf Druid Shred Build in Diablo 4
Spirit Boons is the special mechanic of the Druid in Diablo 4! These Spirit Boons offer various upgrades based on animal spirits. To unlock this mechanic you will have to complete the Class quest “Spirits of the Lost Grove” at level 15. In total there are four Spirits, Deer, Eagle, Wolf and Snake that offer four upgrades each. You can pick an upgrade from each spirit and an extra one from the spirit of your choice. When you pick two upgrades from one spirit, you are “bonded” with that spirit. The Spirit Boons for this Werewolf Druid Shred Build are:
- Deer Spirit: Gift of the Stag, gain extra Spirit.
- Eagle Spirit: Swooping Attacks, extra Attack Speed and Avian Wrath, extra Critical Strike Damage
- Wolf Spirit: Bolster, Fortify when using a defensive skill
- Snake Spirit: Masochistic, Critical Strikes heal you
Passive Skills for Werewolf Druid Shred Build in Diablo 4
The Passive Skills we choose are also quite important for the Build and can help us become stronger. These are the Passive Skills for the Werewolf Druid Shred Build!
- Heart of the Wild, 3/3
- Predatory Instinct, 3/3
- Digitigrade Gait, 3/3
- Ancestral Fortitude, 1/3
- Vigilance, 3/3
- Call of the Wild, 3/3
- Neurotoxin, 1/3
- Envenom, 3/3
- Toxic Claws, 2/3
- Quickshift, 1/3
- Natural Fortitude, 3/3
- Heightened Senses, 3/3
- Defensive Posture, 3/3
- Thick Hide, 3/3
Key Passive: Lupine Ferocity
You can find more about the Druid Skills by reading my Diablo 4 Druid Skills Guide!
Legendary Aspects for Werewolf Druid Shred Build in Diablo 4
Legendary Aspects are important and define our Druid Build! You can get them as a reward from completing Dungeons(Codex of Power Aspects) or as a drop while defeating enemies! Some of the best Legendary Aspects can only be found as drops while defeating enemies in Diablo 4! You can extract them from items you do not want to use and imprint them to your favorite piece of gear with the help of the Occultist vendor! These are the best Aspects for our Werewolf Druid Shred Build!
|Drop, Steadfast Barracks(Hawezar)
|Aspect of Disobedience
|Drop, Halls of the Damned(Kehjistan)
|Aspect of the Blurred Beast
|Aspect of the Protector
|Drop, Lost Archives(Fractured Peaks)
|Wind Striker Aspect
|Drop, Shivta Ruins(Kehjistan)
|Drop, Forbidden City(Fractured Peaks)
|Drop, Fading Echo(Kehjistan)
|Aspect of Unsatiated
|Drop, Tormented Ruins(Fractured Peaks)
|Aspect of the Umbral
|Drop, Champion’s Demise(Dry Steppes)
A few more Aspects you can use include Aspect of Retaliation, Aspect of the Alpha(replace Poison Creeper with Wolves), Edgemaster’s Aspect, Eluding Aspect, Shepherd’s Aspect, Smiting Aspect.
Gear Stats for Werewolf Druid Shred Build in Diablo 4
Legendary Aspects are defining for the Werewolf Druid Shred Build but the stats you get on the gear are important as well! Gear Stats can make or break your Build and will enhance your capabilities when pursuing a specific type of gameplay! Our desired Stats for the Werewolf Druid Shred Build are:
- Poison Damage
- Damage While Shapeshifted
- Physical Damage
- Core Skill Damage
- Werewolf Skill Damage
- Ultimate Skill Damage
- Attack Speed
- Basic Skill Attack Speed
- Critical Strike Chance
- Critical Strike Damage
- Critical Strike Damage with Werewolf Skills
- Boost to Stats
- Spirit Cost Reduction
- Extra Spirit
- Damage Reduction
- Cooldown Reduction
- Fortify Generation
- Extra Ranks to our Skills
There are several more gear stats that can be helpful but these are the most important for the Build!
Gems for Werewolf Druid Shred Build in Diablo 4
Gems are quite important as well, since they can boost our capabilities when dealing with enemies! For a Werewolf Druid Shred Build, these are the best Gem Options:
- Weapon: Amethyst(Extra Damage over Time) or Sapphire(Extra Critical Strike Damage to Crowd Controlled Enemies)
- Armor: Sapphire(Damage Reduction while Fortified) or Topaz(Damage Reduction while Control Impaired)
- Jewelry: Skull(Extra Armor)
Unique Items for Werewolf Druid Shred Build in Diablo 4
Unique Items offer powerful effects that can further enhance your Build! Some Unique Items you can use with the Werewolf Druid Shred Build are:
- Fists of Fate(Gloves): Your Attacks randomly deal an additional % of their normal damage.
- Penitent Greaves(Boots): Chills enemies and deals more damage to Chilled enemies.
- Fleshrender(1-Handed Mace): Debilitating Roar and Blood Howl deal X damage to Nearby Poisoned enemies.
- Mad Wolf’s Glee(Chest): Werewolf form is now your true form, and you gain +2 Ranks to all Werewolf Skills.
- Tassets of the Dawning Sky(Pants): When you take damage from a Non-Physical damage type, you gain Maximum Resistance to that damage type. This effect can only apply to one damage type at a time.
- Tibault’s Will(Pants): You deal increased damage while Unstoppable and for a few seconds after. When you become Unstoppable, gain some of your Primary Resource.
- Godslayer Crown(Helm): When you Stun, Freeze, or Immobilize an Elite enemy, or damage a Boss, it pulls in nearby enemies. You deal increased damage to them.
- Airidah’s Inexorable Will(Ring): When casting an Ultimate Skill and again 5 seconds after, Pull in Distant enemies and deal Physical damage to them. This damage is increased based on the Willpower you have.
Paragon Points for Werewolf Druid Shred Build in Diablo 4
Paragon Points can further enhance your Build and make you powerful. You can start earning Paragon Points after you reach level 50. Allocating them properly will help you become stronger and clear harder content! To learn more about Paragon Points and Boards, you can read my Paragon Board Guide.
Our goal with the Paragon Boards is to unlock several Powerful Glyphs and Nodes, suitable for our Build! This is the Paragon Board path you should follow for the Werewolf Druid Shred Build!
- Unlock the Prime Rare node on the right, along with all Magic Nodes around it.
- Continue North to unlock the Glyph Socket and place the Werewolf Glyph.
- Take the Impel Rare Node on the left with all its Magic Nodes and continue to the Gate.
- Attach the Lust for Carnage Board. Rotate the Board once before attaching it.
Lust for Carnage Board(Second Board)
- Take the Wild’s Call Rare Node with all Magic Nodes around it. Continue North to unlock the Glyph Socket. Place the Fang and Claw Glyph.
- Unlock the Regenerative and Feral Rare Nodes with all their Magic Nodes and head to the Eastern Gate. Attach the Inner Beast Board.
- From the glyph create another path West to unlock the Lust for Carnage Legendary Node. Take Ferocity Rare Node with all its Magic Nodes and head to the Western Gate. Attach there the Heightened Malice Board. Rotate twice before attaching.
Lust for Carnage Board(Third Board)
- Head East to unlock the Shapeshifter Rare Node and its Magic Nodes, as well as the Glyph Socket. Place the Territorial Glyph.
- From the Gate create another path North East to unlock the Nimble Rare Node and its Magic Nodes, the Inner Beast Legendary Node and the Havoc Rare Node with all Magic Nodes around it.
Heightened Malice Board(Fourth Board)
- Head North to unlock Sinking Fangs, Nature-Born Rare Nodes with all Magic Nodes around them and the Glyph Socket. Place the Bane Glyph.
- Head South West to unlock the Toxic Bane and Poison Resilience Rare Nodes with all their Magic Nodes, as well as the Heightened Malice Legendary Node.
- From your already created path go to the North Gate to attach the Ancestral Guidance Board. Rotate twice before attaching.
Ancestral Guidance Board(Fifth Board)
- Unlock the Harmony, Resolve Rare Nodes with all Magic Nodes around them and the Glyph Socket. Place the Spirit Glyph.
In total we are using five Rare Glyphs on our Paragon Boards. The Diablo 4 Werewolf Druid Shred Build Glyphs are:
- Fang and Claw
Season Content for Werewolf Druid Shred Build in Diablo 4
The Season of Construct adds a Seneschal Companion that can assist you in combat! You can unlock this Robotic Companion by advancing the Seasonal Questline and enhance their capabilities with Governing and Tuning Stones! Governing Stones grant attacks to your Companion while Tuning Stones augment those attacks. You can use two Governing Stones and six Tuning Stones at the same time.(One Governing Stone to get the attack type and three Tuning Stones to augment it). It is possible to get these Stones by completing Vaults(a new type of Seasonal Dungeons), opening Wardwoven Chests and unlocking new levels of the Season Journey! You can find more about the Companion and the Season’s new features in my Season of the Construct Overview!
Gameplay for Werewolf Druid Shred Build in Diablo 4
The Build deals massive poison damage and immobilizes enemies! Cast Poison Creeper to crowd control enemies and poison them. Rabies to spread Poison faster. Wreak havoc with your powerful Shred main offensive ability. Lacerate is a strong Ultimate that can kill groups of enemies or deal significant damage to elites and bosses. Blood Howl heals you but also restores spirit, so you can continue using your other skills. Use your basic attack, Claw to generate Spirit and poison enemies.
More Diablo 4 Builds & Guides
- Barbarian Berserking Build
- Rend Barbarian Bleeding Build
- Druid Shapeshifting Build
- Druid Pulverize Build
- Necromancer Bone Spear Build
- Necromancer Minion Build
- Frost Rogue Rapid Fire Build
- Rogue Barrage Build
- Rogue Flurry Build
- Sorcerer Fire Build
- Sorcerer Ice Build
- Chain Lightning Sorcerer Build
Arzyel is a passionate Gamer and fan of the Elder Scrolls Series! A professional Content Creator and owner of the arzyelbuilds.com and arzyelarmory.com websites that are focusing on The Elder Scrolls Online with hundreds of Builds and Guides! Arzyel also publishes videos on his YouTube channel!
Thanks to his experience in Gaming and especially Online Gaming, Arzyel can create practical and effective Builds & Guides, perfect for new and veteran players! You can check his Twitter for his latest content, join his Discord Server and if you wish to find out more you can also check his About Me page.