ESO Keeping the Peace
Keeping the Peace is an easy and fast to complete General Achievement in the Deadlands DLC ESO. To complete it, all you have to do is find and defeat the three Bosses in the Shambles area of Fargrave City.
The Bosses are easy to kill and respawn quite fast.
Table of Contents
How to get the Keeping the Peace Achievement in ESO
The three Bosses are all close to each other, around the center of the area. Each Boss represents a different faction in the Shambles, so it is easy to find them.
- Boss Kezo is located South East of the area’s Wayshrine, right above the Outlaws Refuge entrance.
- Enzir of the Vanquished spawns in the Southern part of the Shambles above a crossroads.
- Finally Shaermeta can be found South of the Skein Row point of interest.
Defeating all three will complete the achievement!
Other Achievement Guides to Read
- Soulfire Dragon Illusion Pet Guide
- Indrik Mount Guide
- Hellfire and Brimstone Achievement
- Lost in the Wilds Achievement
- Grappling Bow Pathfinder
- Vine-Tongue Traveler Achievement
- Dragonguard Sanctum Unlock
Arzyel is a passionate Gamer and fan of the Elder Scrolls Series! A professional Content Creator and owner of the arzyelbuilds.com and arzyelarmory.com websites that are focusing on The Elder Scrolls Online with hundreds of Builds and Guides! Arzyel also publishes videos on his YouTube channel!
Thanks to his experience in Gaming and especially Online Gaming, Arzyel can create practical and effective Builds & Guides, perfect for new and veteran players! You can check his Twitter for his latest content and if you wish to find out more you can also check his About Me page.