One Bar Stamina Warden Bow DPS
Powerful One Bar Stamina Warden Bow DPS Build for Solo and Group PVE in ESO! The build is using the Oakensoul Ring Mythic Item to boost its damage and capabilities! Thanks to the buffs from this ring, we can focus only on offensive skills and achieve great damage with this one bar build! It also offers different setups for Group gameplay, easier or harder Solo PVE like Arenas!
If you are a new player, you can take a look at my Warden Beginner Guide. You can find more Builds in the Warden Builds page.
Table of Contents
One Bar Stamina Warden Bow Build Setup
The following setup will help you complete almost every PVE content in The Elder Scrolls Online! For a more Beginner friendly setup you can replace (Perfected)Arms of Relequen with Hunding’s Rage. For a balanced No Trial Setup wear the Pillar of Nirn Set! To complete Solo Arenas like the Maelstrom Arena and Vateshran Hollows, wear the Vicious Serpent Armor Set.
|Shoulders||Order's Wrath||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Hands||(Perfected)Arms of Relequen||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Legs||(Perfected)Arms of Relequen||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Chest||(Perfected)Arms of Relequen||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Waist||(Perfected)Arms of Relequen||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Feet||(Perfected)Arms of Relequen||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Necklace||Order's Wrath||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Order's Wrath||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Oakensoul Ring||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Weapon Damage|
|Two Handed Weapon||Order's Wrath||Bow||Precise||Poison|
Armor Sets for One Bar Stamina Warden Bow DPS Build
- Slimecraw: Veteran Wayrest Sewers I, Maj Al-Ragath
- (Perfected)Arms of Relequen: (Veteran) Cloudrest Trial, Summerset
- Order’s Wrath: High Isle, Crafted
- Oakensoul Ring: Antiquities Reward
- Hunding’s Rage: Reaper’s March, Bangkorai, The Rift – Crafted
- Pillar of Nirn: Falkreath Hold Dungeon
- Vicious Serpent: Craglorn Trials – Aetherian Archive, Hel Ra Citadel, Sanctum Ophidia
Skills for One Bar Stamina Warden Bow DPS Build
The following Skills will help you achieve great DPS for Group content but will also help you in Solo Gameplay.
|Skill 1||Poison Injection|
|Skill 2||Cutting Dive|
|Skill 3||Fetcher Infection|
|Skill 4||Subterranean Assault/Deep Fissure|
|Skill 5||Arctic Blast/Lotus Blossom|
|Ultimate Skill||Wild Guardian|
- Poison Injection(Poison Arrow): Strong Poison DOT Skill.
- Cutting Dive(Dive): Powerful spammable.
- Fetcher Infection(Swarm): Great damage DOT skill for our Warden.
- Subterranean Assault(Scorch): Our strongest skill. Deals great AOE damage. You can use Deep Fissure(Scorch) for Solo gameplay.
- Arctic Blast(Arctic Wind): Strong Frost AOE damage over time ability. Replace with Lotus Blossom(Lotus Flower) for Solo gameplay.
- Wild Guardian(Feral Guardian): Our only and very strong Ultimate. Is constantly damaging enemies and can work as an execute ability.
Passive Skills for One Bar Stamina Warden Bow DPS Build
Very important passive skills that can help you maximize the potential of your One Bar Stamina Warden Build.
- All Passive Skills from your Class’ Lines
- All Passive Skills from Weapon Lines you are using
- Passive Skills from Armor Lines you are using
- Passive Abilities from Guild lines(Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Psijic Order) that affect your skills/Build
- Fighters Guild Passives: Intimidating Presence, Slayer, Banish the Wicked, Skilled Tracker
- Mages Guild Passives: Mage Adept, Everlasting Magic, Magicka Controller, Might of the Guild
- Undaunted Passives
- Your Racial Passives
- Medicinal Use Passive from Alchemy to boost the effectiveness of Potions
Champion Points for One Bar Stamina Warden Bow DPS Build
Below you will find the best Champion Points setup for the Build. If you would like to learn more about Champion Points and how they work, you can read my ESO Champion Points Guide.
Slottable Stars: Deadly Aim, Master-at-Arms, Fighting Finesse, Wrathful Strikes(Backstabber)
Passive: Tireless Discipline, Piercing, Battle Mastery, Mighty, Quick Recovery, Hardy, Elemental Aegis, Preparation, Precision, Blessed, Eldritch Insight
Slottable Stars: Rationer, Liquid Efficiency, Master Gatherer, Steed’s Blessing
Passive: Gilded Fingers, Fortune’s Favor, Wanderer, Steadfast Enchantment, Treasure Hunter(slottable, required for path)
Slottable Stars: Bloody Renewal, Strategic Reserve, Rejuvenation, Boundless Vitality
Passive: Sprinter, Hasty, Tireless Guardian, Hero’s Vigor, Mystic Tenacity, Tumbling, Defiance
Consumables for One Bar Stamina Warden Bow DPS Build
We are using Orzorga’s Smoked Bear Haunch as Food and Essence of Stamina or Tri-Stat Potions.
Info for One Bar Stamina Warden Bow DPS Build
Several important info for the Stamina Warden DPS Build. What Mundus to use, the best race for the build and how to assign your attribute points.
All points to Stamina
The Thief for Group DPS, easier Solo / The Lover for Solo Arenas
What Race is Best for One Bar Stamina Warden Bow DPS Build
Dark Elf – Orc – Khajiit is best race for a Stamina Warden DPS Build. Any Race with Stamina bonuses can work well though. You can find more about the playable races in my ESO Race Guide!
Vampire or Werewolf
Neither is necessary.
Rotation One Bar Stamina Warden Bow DPS Build
Buff yourself with Lotus Blossom(Solo) and attack with Subterranean Assault/Deep Fissure, Fetcher Infection, Poison Injection, Cutting Dive, Arctic Blast. Keep attacking with Cutting Dive and re cast Subterranean Assault/Deep Fissure, Fetcher Infection, Poison Injection, Arctic Blast or Lotus Blossom(Solo) when necessary! Use your Ultimate when ready and always Light Attack before skills to boost DPS.
More Warden Builds
- Ice Queen – Magicka Warden PVE Build
- Force of Nature – Stamina Warden PVE Build
- Claymore – 2H Stamina Warden PVE Build
- Magicka Warden Solo PVE Build
- Stamina Warden Solo PVE Build
- Frozen – Magicka Warden PVP Build
- Destroyer – Stamina Warden PVP Build
Arzyel is a passionate Gamer and fan of the Elder Scrolls Series! A professional Content Creator and owner of the arzyelbuilds.com and arzyelarmory.com websites that are focusing on The Elder Scrolls Online with hundreds of Builds and Guides! Arzyel also publishes videos on his YouTube channel!
Thanks to his experience in Gaming and especially Online Gaming, Arzyel can create practical and effective Builds & Guides, perfect for new and veteran players! You can check his Twitter for his latest content and if you wish to find out more you can also check his About Me page.