Stamina Nightblade Beginner
Welcome to my Stamina Nightblade Beginner Build for ESO! The Build is designed for c160 and beyond and will help you level up but also farm better Armor Sets. You can use it to clear PVE content Solo or with a group! Thanks to its great sustain, you will never have to worry about resources. As you level up and unlock better gear you can upgrade to a stronger DPS or Solo Stamina Nightblade Build.
The Build is focusing on c160 and above simply because that is when having a proper build matters! Before you reach c160 all you have to worry about is leveling up and unlocking as many skill lines and skills as possible. c160 is also the gear cap in ESO, so after you hit that level every Set piece you drop is good to use forever! Here is a list of a few beginner guides that will help you level up faster and more efficiently as a Stamina Nightblade:
- New Player Beginner Guide
- Nightblade Beginner Guide
- Nightblade Class Skills
- ESO Race Guide
- ESO Leveling Guide
- Best XP Grind Spots
- Best Beginner Sets
- Undaunted Pledges Guide
- Champion Points Guide
Table of Contents
- Build Setup
- Armor Sets
- Passive Skills
- Champion Points
- More Nightblade Builds
Stamina Nightblade Beginner Build Setup
The core of the Build is two Crafted 5-piece Sets that you can get easily from other players or even craft yourself! You can have the Sets ready and use them as soon as you reach c160! To complement the Build we are using Jewelry from the Agility Set.
|Head||Night Mother's Gaze/Stormfist||Medium/Heavy||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Shoulders||Night Mother's Gaze/Stormfist||Medium/Light||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Hands||Hunding's Rage||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Legs||Hunding's Rage||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Chest||Hunding's Rage||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Waist||Hunding's Rage||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Feet||Hunding's Rage||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Necklace||Agility/Night Mother's Gaze||Jewel||Robust||Stamina Recovery|
|Ring||Agility/Night Mother's Gaze||Jewel||Robust||Stamina Recovery|
|Ring||Night Mother's Gaze||Jewel||Robust||Stamina Recovery|
|One Handed Weapon||Night Mother's Gaze||Dagger||Nirnhoned||Fire Damage|
|One Handed Weapon||Night Mother's Gaze||Dagger||Charged||Poison|
|Two Handed Weapon||Night Mother's Gaze||Bow||Infused||Weapon Damage|
Armor Sets for Stamina Nightblade Beginner Build
- Hunding’s Rage: Reaper’s March, Bangkorai, The Rift – Crafted
- Night Mother’s Gaze: Reaper’s March, Bangkorai, The Rift – Crafted
- Agility: Random Daily Dungeon Reward, Imperial City(Imperial City DLC required)
- Stormfist: Veteran Tempest Island, Glirion the Redbeard
Skills for Stamina Nightblade Beginner Build
The following skills are strong against single targets and groups of enemies in PVE! They will also help you practice your Light Attack Weaving!
|Front Bar||Back Bar|
|Skill 1||Twisting Path||Endless Hail|
|Skill 2||Surprise Attack||Poison Injection|
|Skill 3||Killer's Blade||Barbed Trap|
|Skill 4||Relentless Focus||Leeching Strikes|
|Skill 5||Deadly Cloak||Resolving Vigor/Dark Shade|
|Ultimate Skill||Flawless Dawnbreaker||Incapacitating Strike|
- Twisting Path(Path of Darkness): Strong Damage over Time ability.
- Surprise Attack(Veiled Strike): Main offensive skill, spammable.
- Killer’s Blade(Assassin’s Blade): Our execute ability. Start using this skill only after the enemy’s health drops below 25%.
- Relentless Focus(Grim Focus): Strong self-buff. Boosts damage and turns into a deadly offensive skill, Assassin’s Scourge after five light/heavy attacks.
- Deadly Cloak(Blade Cloak): Good DPS skill.
- Flawless Dawnbreaker(Dawnbreaker): Secondary Ultimate.
- Endless Hail(Volley): Strong AOE damage skill.
- Poison Injection(Poison Arrow): Strong Poison skill.
- Barbed Trap(Trap Beast): Very good DOT damage and a boost to our Critical Damage.
- Leeching Strikes(Siphoning Strikes): Our second self-buff, essential for our sustain.
- Resolving Vigor(Vigor): Main heal ability. Can replace with Dark Shade(Summon Shade) if you feel the passive healing of the Build is enough!
- Incapacitating Strike(Death Stroke): Our primary Ultimate, dealing great disease damage and causing the enemy to take more damage from our attacks.
Passive Skills for Stamina Nightblade Beginner Build
Very important passive skills that can help you maximize the potential of your Stamina Nightblade Beginner Build.
- All Passive Skills from your Class’ Lines
- All Passive Skills from Weapon Lines you are using
- Passive Skills from Armor Lines you are using
- Passive Abilities from Guild lines(Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Psijic Order) that affect your skills/Build
- Fighters Guild Passives: Intimidating Presence, Slayer, Banish the Wicked, Skilled Tracker
- Mages Guild Passives: Mage Adept, Everlasting Magic, Magicka Controller, Might of the Guild
- Undaunted Passives
- Your Racial Passives
- Medicinal Use Passive from Alchemy to boost the effectiveness of Potions
Champion Points for Stamina Nightblade Beginner Build
Below you will find the best Champion Points setup(c160) for the Build. If you would like to learn more about Champion Points and how they work, you can read my ESO Champion Points Guide.
- Eldritch Insight: 10
- Quick Recovery: 10
- Tireless Discipline: 10
- Piercing: 10
- Presicion: 14
- Gilded Fingers: 18
- Fortune’s Favor: 10
- Wanderer: 15
- Steadfast Enchantment: 10
- Sprinter: 10
- Hasty: 8
- Hero’s Vigor: 10
- Siphoning Spells(Slottable): 10
- Rejuvenation(Slottable): 15
Consumables for Stamblade Beginner Build
We are using Dubious Camoran Throne and Essence of Stamina as Potions.
Info for Stamina Nightblade Beginner Build
Several important info for the Stamina Nightblade Beginner Build. What Mundus to use, the best race for the build and how to assign your attribute points.
All points to Stamina
The Lover to boost Penetration or the Thief to boost Critical Chance.
What Race is best for Stamina Nightblade Beginner Build
Dark Elf – Orc – Khajiit is the best race for a Stamina Build. Any Race with Stamina bonuses can work well though. You can find more about the playable races in my ESO Race Guide!
Vampire or Werewolf
Neither is necessary
Rotation for Stamina Nightblade Beginner Build
Buff yourself with Relentless Focus and Leeching Strikes, drink a potion, set your Barbed Trap, attack with Endless Hail, Poison Injection. Switch bars and continue with Assassin’s Scourge (if ready), Twisting Path, Deadly Cloak, Surprise Attack x5-6, Assassin’s Scourge. Continue attacking with Surprise Attack as your spammable and re cast the other skills when necessary.
When the enemy’s health drops below 25% start using Killer’s Blade instead of Surprise Attack. Use Assassin’s Scourge, Incapacitating Strike when ready, heal with Resolving Vigor. Always Light Attack before every skill/action to boost your damage!
More Nightblade Builds
- Cloak and Dagger – Nightblade Thief Build
- Shadowfire – Magicka Nightblade PVE Build
- Spellblade – Melee Magicka Nightblade PVE Build
- Brawler – Stamina Nightblade DPS PVE Build
- Shadowfury – 2H Stamina Nightblade DPS Build
- Magicka Nightblade Solo PVE Build
- Stamina Nightblade Solo PVE Build
- Lifestealer – Magicka Nightblade PVP Build
- Elusive Warrior – Stamina Nightblade PVP Build
- Shadowstrike – Magicka Nightblade Gank PVP Build
- Arbalest – Stamina Nightblade Bow Gank PVP Build
Arzyel is a passionate Gamer and fan of the Elder Scrolls Series! A professional Content Creator and owner of the arzyelbuilds.com and arzyelarmory.com websites that are focusing on The Elder Scrolls Online with hundreds of Builds and Guides! Arzyel also publishes videos on his YouTube channel!
Thanks to his experience in Gaming and especially Online Gaming, Arzyel can create practical and effective Builds & Guides, perfect for new and veteran players! You can check his Twitter for his latest content and if you wish to find out more you can also check his About Me page.