Stamina Templar Beginner
Welcome to my Stamina Templar Beginner Build for ESO! The Build is designed for c160 and beyond and will help you level up but also farm better Armor Sets. You can use it to clear PVE content Solo or with a group! Thanks to its great sustain, you will never have to worry about resources. As you level up and unlock better gear you can upgrade to a stronger DPS or Solo Stamina Templar Build.
The Build is focusing on c160 and above simply because that is when having a proper build matters! Before you reach c160 all you have to worry about is leveling up and unlocking as many skill lines and skills as possible. c160 is also the gear cap in ESO, so after you hit that level every Set piece you drop is good to use forever! Here is a list of a few beginner guides that will help you level up faster and more efficiently as a Stamina Templar:
- New Player Beginner Guide
- Templar Beginner Guide
- Templar Class Skills
- ESO Race Guide
- ESO Leveling Guide
- Best XP Grind Spots
- Best Beginner Sets
- Undaunted Pledges Guide
- Champion Points Guide
Table of Contents
Stamina Templar Beginner Build Setup
The core of the Build is two Crafted 5-piece Sets that you can get easily from other players or even craft yourself! You can have the Sets ready and use them as soon as you reach c160! To complement the Build we are using Jewelry from the Agility Set.
|Head||Night Mother's Gaze/Stormfist||Medium/Heavy||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Shoulders||Night Mother's Gaze/Stormfist||Medium/Light||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Hands||Hunding's Rage||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Legs||Hunding's Rage||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Chest||Hunding's Rage||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Waist||Hunding's Rage||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Feet||Hunding's Rage||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Necklace||Agility/Night Mother's Gaze||Jewel||Robust||Stamina Recovery|
|Ring||Agility/Night Mother's Gaze||Jewel||Robust||Stamina Recovery|
|Ring||Night Mother's Gaze||Jewel||Robust||Stamina Recovery|
|One Handed Weapon||Night Mother's Gaze||Dagger||Nirnhoned||Fire Damage|
|One Handed Weapon||Night Mother's Gaze||Dagger||Charged||Poison|
|Two Handed Weapon||Night Mother's Gaze||Bow||Infused||Weapon Damage|
Armor Sets for Stamina Templar Beginner Build
- Hunding’s Rage: Reaper’s March, Bangkorai, The Rift – Crafted
- Night Mother’s Gaze: Reaper’s March, Bangkorai, The Rift – Crafted
- Agility: Random Daily Dungeon Reward, Imperial City(Imperial City DLC required)
- Stormfist: Veteran Tempest Island, Glirion the Redbeard
Skills for Stamina Templar Beginner Build
The following skills are strong against single targets and groups of enemies in PVE! They will also help you practice your Light Attack Weaving!
|Front Bar||Back Bar|
|Skill 1||Deadly Cloak||Endless Hail|
|Skill 2||Biting Jabs||Poison Injection|
|Skill 3||Power of the Light||Ritual of Retribution|
|Skill 4||Barbed Trap||Resolving Vigor|
|Skill 5||Blazing Spear||Repentance|
|Ultimate Skill||Flawless Dawnbreaker||Empowering Sweep|
- Deadly Cloak(Blade Cloak): Strong DPS Skill.
- Biting Jabs(Puncturing Strikes): Strong spammable.
- Power of the Light(Backlash): Deals damage and debuffs enemies.
- Barbed Trap(Trap Beast): Very good DOT damage and a boost to our Critical Damage.
- Blazing Spear(Spear Shards): AOE damage skill.
- Flawless Dawnbreaker(Dawnbreaker): It buffs our weapon damage and deals great direct and DOT damage.
- Endless Hail(Volley): Strong AOE damage skill.
- Poison Injection(Poison Arrow): Strong Poison skill.
- Ritual of Retribution(Cleansing Ritual): Strong AOE skill that is constantly damaging enemies.
- Resolving Vigor(Vigor): Heal ability.
- Repentance(Restoring Aura): Sustain skill that restores Stamina and Heals you.
- Empowering Sweep(Radial Sweep): Primary Ultimate.
Passive Skills for Stamina Templar Beginner Build
Very important passive skills that can help you maximize the potential of your Stamina Templar Beginner Build.
- All Passive Skills from your Class’ Lines
- All Passive Skills from Weapon Lines you are using
- Passive Skills from Armor Lines you are using
- Passive Abilities from Guild lines(Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Psijic Order) that affect your skills/Build
- Fighters Guild Passives: Intimidating Presence, Slayer, Banish the Wicked, Skilled Tracker
- Mages Guild Passives: Mage Adept, Everlasting Magic, Magicka Controller, Might of the Guild
- Undaunted Passives
- Your Racial Passives
- Medicinal Use Passive from Alchemy to boost the effectiveness of Potions
Champion Points for Stamina Templar Beginner Build
Below you will find the best Champion Points setup(c160) for the Build. If you would like to learn more about Champion Points and how they work, you can read my ESO Champion Points Guide.
- Eldritch Insight: 10
- Quick Recovery: 10
- Tireless Discipline: 10
- Piercing: 10
- Presicion: 14
- Gilded Fingers: 18
- Fortune’s Favor: 10
- Wanderer: 15
- Steadfast Enchantment: 10
- Sprinter: 10
- Hasty: 8
- Hero’s Vigor: 10
- Siphoning Spells(Slottable): 10
- Rejuvenation(Slottable): 15
Consumables for Stamplar Beginner Build
We are using Dubious Camoran Throne and Essence of Stamina as Potions.
Info for Stamina Templar Beginner Build
Several important info for the Stamina Templar Beginner Build. What Mundus to use, the best race for the build and how to assign your attribute points.
All points to Stamina
The Lover to boost Penetration or the Thief to boost Critical Chance.
What Race is best for Stamina Templar Beginner Build
Dark Elf – Orc – Khajiit is the best race for a Stamina Build. Any Race with Stamina bonuses can work well though. You can find more about the playable races in my ESO Race Guide!
Vampire or Werewolf
Neither is necessary
Rotation for Stamina Templar Beginner Build
Set your Barbed Trap, Ritual of Retribution, attack with Endless Hail, Poison Injection and switch bars. Continue with Blazing Spear, Power of the Light, Deadly Cloak, Biting Jabs as your spammable. Keep attacking with Biting Jabs and re cast the other skills when necessary. Use Repentance to restore Stamina and Resolving Vigor to heal yourself. Use Empowering Sweep when ready and always light attack before every skill/action to boost damage.
More Templar Builds
- Holy Fire – Magicka Templar PVE Build
- Aurora – Magicka Hybrid Templar DPS PVE Build
- Light Warrior – Stamina Templar DPS PVE Build
- Lightbane – 2H Stamina Templar DPS PVE Build
- Magicka Templar Solo PVE Build
- Stamina Templar Solo PVE Build
- Templar Hybrid DPS PVE Build
- Valkyrie – Magicka Templar PVP Build
- Divine Wrath – Stamina Templar PVP Build
Arzyel is a passionate Gamer and fan of the Elder Scrolls Series! A professional Content Creator and owner of the arzyelbuilds.com and arzyelarmory.com websites that are focusing on The Elder Scrolls Online with hundreds of Builds and Guides! Arzyel also publishes videos on his YouTube channel!
Thanks to his experience in Gaming and especially Online Gaming, Arzyel can create practical and effective Builds & Guides, perfect for new and veteran players! You can check his Twitter for his latest content and if you wish to find out more you can also check his About Me page.