Stamina Warden Bow
Archer is a Stamina Warden Bow only PVE Build. We are utilizing the Warden’s unique nature and skills to create a pure ranged, Bow only build. A balanced and strong PVE Build, perfect for everyone that enjoys playing with the Bow as their main weapon. Archer can complete almost every PVE content.
If you are a new player, you can take a look at my Warden Beginner Guide. For a Dual Wield/Bow Stamina Warden PVE Build you can take a look at Force of Nature. If you are looking for a Solo PVE Build for Arenas like the Maelstrom Arena and Vateshran Hollows, take a look at my Stamina Warden Solo Build. You can find more Builds in the Warden Builds page.
Table of Contents
Stamina Warden Bow Build Setup
This Setup will help you complete almost every PVE content in game with success. From easy Solo to harder Group gameplay! You can also use (Perfected)Coral Riptide, Hunding’s Rage or Order’s Wrath as alternative sets.
|Head||Slimecraw/Kjalnar's Nightmare||Light||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Shoulders||(Perfected)Arms of Relequen/Kjalnar's Nightmare||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Hands||(Perfected)Arms of Relequen||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Legs||Harpooner's Wading Kilt/(Perfected)Arms of Relequen||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Chest||(Perfected)Arms of Relequen||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Waist||(Perfected)Arms of Relequen||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Feet||(Perfected)Arms of Relequen||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Necklace||Pillar of Nirn||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Pillar of Nirn||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Pillar of Nirn||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Weapon Damage|
|Two Handed Weapon||Pillar of Nirn||Bow||Precise||Poison|
|Two Handed Weapon||(Perfected)Thunderous Volley||Bow||Infused||Weapon Damage|
Armor Sets for Stamina Warden Bow Build
- Slimecraw: Veteran Wayrest Sewers I, Maj Al-Ragath
- (Perfected)Arms of Relequen: (Veteran)Cloudrest Trial
- Pillar of Nirn: Falkreath Hold Dungeon
- Harpooner’s Wading Kilt: Antiquities Reward
- Thunderous Volley/Perfected Thunderous Volley: Maelstrom Arena (Veteran)
- (Perfected)Coral Riptide: (Veteran) Dreadsail Reef Trial
- Hunding’s Rage: Reaper’s March, Bangkorai, The Rift – Crafted
- Order’s Wrath: High Isle, Crafted
- Kjalnar’s Nightmare: Vet. Unhallowed Grave, Urgarlag Chief-Bane
Skills for Stamina Warden Bow Build
The following Skills will help you achieve great DPS for Group content. There are also alternative skills for Solo Gameplay.
|Front Bar||Back Bar|
|Skill 1||Fetcher Infection||Endless Hail|
|Skill 2||Cutting Dive||Poison Injection|
|Skill 3||Subterranean Assault||Bull Netch|
|Skill 4||Barbed Trap||Consuming Trap/Degeneration|
|Skill 5||Bird of Prey/Razor Caltrops||Bird of Prey/Lotus Blossom|
|Ultimate Skill||Wild Guardian||Wild Guardian|
- Fetcher Infection(Swarm): Great damage DOT skill for our Warden.
- Cutting Dive(Dive): Very strong Warden ranged skill and our spammable.
- Subterranean Assault(Scorch): Very strong offensive skill that attacks everyone in the area in front of you.
- Barbed Trap(Trap Beast): Very good DOT damage and a boost to our Critical Damage.
- Bird of Prey(Falcon’s Swiftness): We have this skill on our bar only for the passive boost to our damage. No need to use it. When playing solo replace Bird of Prey with Razor Caltrops(Caltrops) for its debuff on front bar and with Lotus Blossom(Lotus Flower) for heals on your back bar.
- Wild Guardian(Feral Guardian): Our only and very strong Ultimate. Is constantly damaging enemies and can work as an execute ability.
- Endless Hail(Volley): One of our strong AOE-DOT skills.
- Poison Injection(Poison Arrow): Great DOT damage skill that deals strong poison damage.
- Bull Netch(Betty Netch): Very important self-buff. Boosts our weapon damage and is essential for our sustain.
- Consuming Trap(Soul Trap): Great DOT skill that helps with sustain as well. Can replace it with Degeneration(Entropy).
Passive Skills for Stamina Warden Bow Build
Very important passive skills that can help you maximize the potential of your Warden Bow Build.
- All Passive Skills from your Class’ Lines
- All Passive Skills from Weapon Lines you are using
- Passive Skills from Armor Lines you are using
- Passive Abilities from Guild lines(Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Psijic Order) that affect your skills/Build
- Fighters Guild Passives: Intimidating Presence, Slayer, Banish the Wicked, Skilled Tracker
- Mages Guild Passives: Mage Adept, Everlasting Magic, Magicka Controller, Might of the Guild
- Undaunted Passives
- Your Racial Passives
- Medicinal Use Passive from Alchemy to boost the effectiveness of Potions
Champion Points for Stamina Warden Bow Build
Below you will find the best Champion Points setup for the Build. If you would like to learn more about Champion Points and how they work, you can read my ESO Champion Points Guide.
- Slottable Stars: Deadly Aim, Master-at-Arms, Wrathful Strikes, Biting Aura/Backstabber
- Passive: Tireless Discipline, Piercing, Battle Mastery, Mighty, Quick Recovery, Hardy, Elemental Aegis, Preparation, Precision, Blessed, Eldritch Insight
- Slottable Stars: Rationer, Liquid Efficiency, Master Gatherer, Steed’s Blessing
- Passive: Gilded Fingers, Fortune’s Favor, Wanderer, Steadfast Enchantment, Treasure Hunter(slottable, required for path)
- Slottable Stars: Celerity, Fortified, Rejuvenation, Boundless Vitality
- Passive: Sprinter, Hasty, Tireless Guardian, Hero’s Vigor, Mystic Tenacity, Tumbling, Defiance
Consumables for Stamina Warden Bow Build
We are using Artaeum Takeaway Broth/Dubious Camoran Throne as Food and Essence of Weapon Power/Crit. as Potions.
Info for Stamina Warden Bow Build
Several important info for the Warden Bow DPS PVE Build. What Mundus to use, the best race for the build and how to assign your attribute points.
All points to Stamina
The Thief to boost Critical Chance.
What Race is Best for Stamina Warden Bow Build
Dark Elf – Orc – Khajiit is the best race for a DPS focused Build. Any Race with Stamina bonuses can work well though. You can find more about the playable races in my ESO Race Guide!
Vampire or Werewolf
Neither is necessary.
Rotation for Stamina Warden Bow Build
Buff yourself with Bull Netch, Lotus Blossom(when solo), drink a potion, set your Barbed Trap and switch bars. Attack with Endless Hail, Poison Injection, Consuming Trap and switch bars. Continue with Razor Caltrops(when solo), Fetcher Infection, Subterranean Assault, Cutting Dive as your spammable. Keep attacking with Cutting Dive and re cast the other skills when necessary. Wild Guardian can work as a great execute ability once the enemy’s health drops below 25%. Always Light Attack before every skill/action!
More Warden Builds
- Ice Queen – Magicka Warden PVE Build
- Force of Nature – Stamina Warden PVE Build
- Claymore – 2H Stamina Warden PVE Build
- Magicka Warden Solo PVE Build
- Stamina Warden Solo PVE Build
- Frozen – Magicka Warden PVP Build
- Destroyer – Stamina Warden PVP Build
Arzyel is a passionate Gamer and fan of the Elder Scrolls Series! A professional Content Creator and owner of the arzyelbuilds.com and arzyelarmory.com websites that are focusing on The Elder Scrolls Online with hundreds of Builds and Guides! Arzyel also publishes videos on his YouTube channel!
Thanks to his experience in Gaming and especially Online Gaming, Arzyel can create practical and effective Builds & Guides, perfect for new and veteran players! You can check his Twitter for his latest content, join his Discord Server and if you wish to find out more you can also check his About Me page.