One Bar Stamina Sorcerer Bow
The Ultimate One Bar Stamina Sorcerer Bow DPS Build for Solo and Group PVE! The build is using the Oakensoul Ring Mythic Item to boost its damage and capabilities! Thanks to the buffs from this ring, we can focus only on offensive skills and achieve great damage with this one bar build! It also offers different setups for Group gameplay, easier or harder Solo PVE like Arenas!
Table of Contents
- Build Setup
- Armor Sets
- Passive Skills
- Champion Points
- More Sorcerer Builds
One Bar Stamina Sorcerer Bow Build Setup
This setup will help you achieve good DPS when in group and help you in Solo gameplay! Below you can also find alternative Sets you can use.
|Shoulders||Order's Wrath||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Hands||(Perfected)Arms of Relequen||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Legs||(Perfected)Arms of Relequen||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Chest||(Perfected)Arms of Relequen||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Waist||(Perfected)Arms of Relequen||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Feet||(Perfected)Arms of Relequen||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Necklace||Order's Wrath||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Order's Wrath||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Oakensoul Ring||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Weapon Damage|
|Two Handed Weapon||Order's Wrath||Bow||Precise||Poison|
Armor Sets for One Bar Stamina Sorcerer Bow Build
- Slimecraw: Veteran Wayrest Sewers I, Maj Al-Ragath
- (Perfected)Arms of Relequen: (Veteran) Cloudrest Trial, Summerset
- Order’s Wrath: High Isle, Crafted
- Oakensoul Ring: Antiquities Reward
- Hunding’s Rage: Reaper’s March, Bangkorai, The Rift – Crafted
- Pillar of Nirn: Falkreath Hold Dungeon
- Vicious Serpent: Craglorn Trials – Aetherian Archive, Hel Ra Citadel, Sanctum Ophidia
Alternative Sets for One Bar Stamina Sorcerer Bow Build
Skills for One Bar Stamina Sorcerer Bow Build
The following Skills will help you achieve great DPS for Group content. There are also alternative skills for Solo Gameplay.
|Skill 1||Daedric Prey|
|Skill 2||Silver Shards|
|Skill 4||Summon Volatile Familiar|
|Skill 5||Bound Armaments/Critical Surge or Dark Deal|
|Ultimate Skill||Greater Storm Atronach|
- Daedric Prey(Daedric Curse): Deals damage and boosts Pets’ damage
- Silver Shards(Silver Bolts): Strong spammable.
- Hurricane(Lightning Form): Increases defenses and is constantly hurting targets with its AOE-DOT damage.
- Summon Volatile Familiar(Summon Unstable Familiar): Pet that deals damage and assists with DPS.
- Bound Armaments(Bound Armor): Activate to summon Daggers and use them to boost DPS. It also gives a bonus to Max. Stamina. When playing solo replace this skill with Dark Deal(Dark Exchange) or Critical Surge(Surge) for heals, depending on the content’s difficulty.
- Greater Storm Atronach(Summon Storm Atronach): Ultimate ability. Summons another strong Pet that stuns enemies and deals shock damage.
Passive Skills for One Bar Stamina Sorcerer Bow Build
Very important passive skills that can help you maximize the potential of your Stamina Sorcerer Build.
- All Passive Skills from your Class’ Lines
- All Passive Skills from Weapon Lines you are using
- Passive Skills from Armor Lines you are using
- Passive Abilities from Guild lines(Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Psijic Order) that affect your skills/Build
- Fighters Guild Passives: Intimidating Presence, Slayer, Banish the Wicked, Skilled Tracker
- Mages Guild Passives: Mage Adept, Everlasting Magic, Magicka Controller, Might of the Guild
- Undaunted Passives
- Your Racial Passives
- Medicinal Use Passive from Alchemy to boost the effectiveness of Potions
Champion Points for One Bar Stamina Sorcerer Bow Build
Below you will find the best Champion Points setup for the Build. If you would like to learn more about Champion Points and how they work, you can read my ESO Champion Points Guide.
Slottable Stars: Deadly Aim, Master-at-Arms, Fighting Finesse/Wrathful Strikes, Backstabber
Passive: Tireless Discipline, Piercing, Battle Mastery, Mighty, Quick Recovery, Hardy, Elemental Aegis, Preparation, Precision, Blessed, Eldritch Insight
Slottable Stars: Rationer, Liquid Efficiency, Master Gatherer, Plentiful Harvest/Steed’s Blessing
Passive: Gilded Fingers, Fortune’s Favor, Wanderer, Steadfast Enchantment, Treasure Hunter(slottable, required for path)
Slottable Stars: Bloody Renewal, Strategic Reserve, Rejuvenation, Boundless Vitality
Passive: Sprinter, Hasty, Tireless Guardian, Hero’s Vigor, Mystic Tenacity, Tumbling, Defiance
Consumables for One Bar Stamina Sorcerer Bow Build
We are using Orzorga’s Smoked Bear Haunch as Food and Essence of Stamina or Tri-Stat Potions.
Info for One Bar Stamina Sorcerer Bow Build
Several important info for the Stamina Sorcerer Bow DPS PVE Build. What Mundus to use, the best race for the build and how to assign your attribute points.
All points to Stamina
The Thief for Group DPS, easier Solo / The Lover for Solo Arenas
What Race is Best for One Bar Stamina Sorcerer Bow Build
Dark Elf – Orc – Khajiit is the best Race for a DPS focused Build. Any Race with Stamina bonuses can work well though. You can find more about the playable races in my ESO Race Guide!
Vampire or Werewolf
Neither is necessary.
Rotation for One Bar Stamina Sorcerer Bow Build
Activate Bound Armaments, Hurricane, cast Daedric Prey, Summon Volatile Familiar and attack with Silver Shards. Keep attacking with Silver Shards and re cast Bound Armaments, Hurricane, Daedric Prey and Summon Volatile Familiar when necessary.
In Solo gameplay use Critical Surge for passive heals or Dark Deal to restore Health and Stamina. Fire Bound Armaments when full and use your Ultimate when ready. Always Light Attack before skills to boost damage.
More Sorcerer Builds
- Overlord – Magicka Sorcerer Pet PVE Build
- Tempest – Stamina Sorcerer PVE Build
- Wrecker – 2H Stamina Sorcerer PVE Build
- 1 Bar Magicka Sorcerer Solo PVE Build
- Stamina Sorcerer Solo PVE Build
- Nemesis – Magicka Sorcerer PVP Build
- Reaper – Stamina Sorcerer PVP Build
Arzyel is a passionate Gamer and fan of the Elder Scrolls Series! A professional Content Creator and owner of the arzyelbuilds.com and arzyelarmory.com websites that are focusing on The Elder Scrolls Online with hundreds of Builds and Guides! Arzyel also publishes videos on his YouTube channel!
Thanks to his experience in Gaming and especially Online Gaming, Arzyel can create practical and effective Builds & Guides, perfect for new and veteran players! You can check his Twitter for his latest content and if you wish to find out more you can also check his About Me page.