Stamina Nightblade Bow
Arrowsong is a Stamina Nightblade Bow PVE Build for Solo and Group Gameplay. A balanced PVE Build that is using the Bow as its only weapon in order to complete almost every content in-game.
If you are looking for a Solo PVE Build for Arenas like the Maelstrom Arena and Vateshran Hollows, take a look at my Stamina Nightblade Solo Build.
You can find more Builds in the Nightblade Builds page.
Table of Contents
- Build Setup
- Armor Sets
- Passive Skills
- Champion Points
- More Nightblade Builds
Stamina Nightblade Bow Build Setup
This Setup will help you complete almost every PVE content in game with success. From easy Solo to harder Group gameplay! You can also use Kinras’s Wrath, (Perfected)Coral Riptide, Hunding’s Rage or Order’s Wrath as alternative sets.
|Head||Slimecraw/Kjalnar's Nightmare||Light||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Shoulders||(Perfected)Arms of Relequen/Kjalnar's Nightmare||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Hands||(Perfected)Arms of Relequen||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Legs||Harpooner's Wading Kilt/(Perfected)Arms of Relequen||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Chest||(Perfected)Arms of Relequen||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Waist||(Perfected)Arms of Relequen||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Feet||(Perfected)Arms of Relequen||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Necklace||Pillar of Nirn||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Pillar of Nirn||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Pillar of Nirn||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Weapon Damage|
|Two Handed Weapon||Pillar of Nirn||Bow||Precise||Poison|
|Two Handed Weapon||(Perfected)Thunderous Volley||Bow||Infused||Weapon Damage|
Armor Sets for Stamina Nightblade Bow Build
- Slimecraw: Veteran Wayrest Sewers I, Maj Al-Ragath
- (Perfected)Arms of Relequen: (Veteran)Cloudrest Trial
- Pillar of Nirn: Falkreath Hold Dungeon
- Harpooner’s Wading Kilt: Antiquities Reward
- Thunderous Volley/Perfected Thunderous Volley: Maelstrom Arena (Veteran)
- Kinras’s Wrath: Black Drake Villa Dungeon
- (Perfected)Coral Riptide: (Veteran) Dreadsail Reef Trial
- Hunding’s Rage: Reaper’s March, Bangkorai, The Rift – Crafted
- Order’s Wrath: High Isle, Crafted
- Kjalnar’s Nightmare: Vet. Unhallowed Grave, Urgarlag Chief-Bane
Skills for Stamina Nightblade Bow Build
The following Skills will help you achieve great DPS for Group content. There are also alternative skills for Solo Gameplay.
|Front Bar||Back Bar|
|Skill 1||Twisting Path||Endless Hail|
|Skill 2||Surprise Attack||Poison Injection|
|Skill 3||Killer's Blade||Barbed Trap|
|Skill 4||Relentless Focus||Leeching Strikes|
|Skill 5||Camouflaged Hunter/Razor Caltrops||Dark Shade|
|Ultimate Skill||Flawless Dawnbreaker||Incapacitating Strike|
- Twisting Path(Path of Darkness): Strong AOE Damage skill.
- Surprise Attack(Veiled Strike): Main offensive skill, spammable.
- Killer’s Blade(Assassin’s Blade): Our execute ability. Start using this skill only after the enemy’s health drops below 25%.
- Relentless Focus(Grim Focus): Strong self-buff. Boosts damage and turns into a deadly offensive skill, Assassin’s Scourge after five light/heavy attacks.
- Camouflaged Hunter(Expert Hunter): No need to use it, slotted for the Passives. In Solo gameplay replace it with Razor Caltrops(Caltrops).
- Flawless Dawnbreaker(Dawnbreaker): Placed here to boost our Weapon Damage. No need to use it.
- Endless Hail(Volley): One of our strong AOE-DOT skills.
- Poison Injection(Poison Arrow): Great DOT damage skill that deals strong poison damage.
- Barbed Trap(Trap Beast): Very good DOT damage and a boost to our Critical Damage.
- Leeching Strikes(Siphoning Strikes): Our second self-buff, essential for our sustain.
- Dark Shade(Summon Shade): Summons a Shade that assists with Damage and debuffs enemies.
- Incapacitating Strike(Death Stroke): Our primary Ultimate, dealing great disease damage and causing the enemy to take more damage from our attacks.
Passive Skills for Stamina Nightblade Bow Build
Very important passive skills that can help you maximize the potential of your Nightblade Bow Build.
- All Passive Skills from your Class’ Lines
- All Passive Skills from Weapon Lines you are using
- Passive Skills from Armor Lines you are using
- Passive Abilities from Guild lines(Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Psijic Order) that affect your skills/Build
- Fighters Guild Passives: Intimidating Presence, Slayer, Banish the Wicked, Skilled Tracker
- Mages Guild Passives: Mage Adept, Everlasting Magic, Magicka Controller, Might of the Guild
- Undaunted Passives
- Your Racial Passives
- Medicinal Use Passive from Alchemy to boost the effectiveness of Potions
Champion Points for Stamina Nightblade Bow Build
Below you will find the best Champion Points setup for the Build. If you would like to learn more about Champion Points and how they work, you can read my ESO Champion Points Guide.
Slottable Stars: Deadly Aim, Master-at-Arms, Wrathful Strikes, Exploiter
Passive: Tireless Discipline, Piercing, Battle Mastery, Mighty, Quick Recovery, Hardy, Elemental Aegis, Preparation, Precision, Blessed, Eldritch Insight
Slottable Stars: Rationer, Liquid Efficiency, Master Gatherer, Plentiful Harvest/Steed’s Blessing
Passive: Gilded Fingers, Fortune’s Favor, Wanderer, Steadfast Enchantment, Treasure Hunter(slottable, required for path)
Slottable Stars: Bloody Renewal, Strategic Reserve, Rejuvenation, Boundless Vitality
Passive: Sprinter, Hasty, Tireless Guardian, Hero’s Vigor, Mystic Tenacity, Tumbling, Defiance
Consumables for Stamina Nightblade Bow Build
We are using Artaeum Takeaway Broth/Dubious Camoran Throne as Food and Essence of Weapon Power as Potions.
Info for Stamina Nightblade Bow Build
Several important info for the Nightblade Bow DPS PVE Build. What Mundus to use, the best race for the build and how to assign your attribute points.
All points to Stamina
The Thief to boost Critical Chance.
What Race is Best for Stamina Nightblade Bow Build
Dark Elf – Orc – Khajiit is the best race for a DPS focused Build. Any Race with Stamina bonuses can work well though. You can find more about the playable races in my ESO Race Guide!
Vampire or Werewolf
Neither is necessary.
Rotation for Stamina Nightblade Bow Build
Buff yourself with Relentless Focus and Leeching Strikes, drink a potion, set your Barbed Trap, summon Dark Shade and attack with Endless Hail, Poison Injection.
Switch bars and continue with Assassin’s Scourge (if ready), Twisting Path, Surprise Attack x4-5, Assassin’s Scourge, Endless Hail, Poison Injection, Barbed Trap, Leeching Strikes, Dark Shade switch bars and continue.
Reapply Relentless Focus when necessary. When the enemy’s health drops below 25% start using Killer’s Blade. Use Assassin’s Scourge, Incapacitating Strike when ready and always Light Attack before every skill/action!
More Nightblade Builds
- Cloak and Dagger – Nightblade Thief Build
- Shadowfire – Magicka Nightblade PVE Build
- Brawler – Stamina Nightblade PVE Build
- Spellblade – Melee Magicka Nightblade PVE Build
- Magicka Nightblade Solo PVE Build
- Stamina Nightblade Solo PVE Build
- Lifestealer – Magicka Nightblade PVP Build
- Elusive Warrior – Stamina Nightblade PVP Build
- Shadowstrike – Magicka Nightblade Gank PVP Build
- Arbalest – Stamina Nightblade Bow Gank PVP Build
Arzyel is a passionate Gamer and fan of the Elder Scrolls Series! A professional Content Creator and owner of the arzyelbuilds.com and arzyelarmory.com websites that are focusing on The Elder Scrolls Online with hundreds of Builds and Guides! Arzyel also publishes videos on his YouTube channel!
Thanks to his experience in Gaming and especially Online Gaming, Arzyel can create practical and effective Builds & Guides, perfect for new and veteran players! You can check his Twitter for his latest content and if you wish to find out more you can also check his About Me page.