Stamina Sorcerer Bow Build
Arrow is a Stamina Sorcerer Bow DPS PVE Build for Solo and Group gameplay. The build is using Sorcerer Class skills and the Bow as its only weapon to deal strong damage and complete almost every PVE content. If you are a new player, you can take a look at my Sorcerer Beginner Guide. For a more traditional Stamina Sorcerer PVE Build, you can take a look at Tempest.
Table of Contents
Stamina Sorcerer Bow Build Setup
This Setup will help you complete almost every PVE content in game with success. From easy Solo to harder Group gameplay! You can also use (Perfected)Coral Riptide, Hunding’s Rage or Order’s Wrath as alternative sets.
|Head||Slimecraw/Kjalnar's Nightmare||Light||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Shoulders||(Perfected)Arms of Relequen/Kjalnar's Nightmare||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Hands||(Perfected)Arms of Relequen||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Legs||Harpooner's Wading Kilt/(Perfected)Arms of Relequen||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Chest||(Perfected)Arms of Relequen||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Waist||(Perfected)Arms of Relequen||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Feet||(Perfected)Arms of Relequen||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Necklace||Pillar of Nirn||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Pillar of Nirn||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Pillar of Nirn||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Weapon Damage|
|Two Handed Weapon||Pillar of Nirn||Bow||Precise||Poison|
|Two Handed Weapon||(Perfected)Thunderous Volley||Bow||Infused||Weapon Damage|
Armor Sets for Stamina Sorcerer Bow Build
- Slimecraw: Veteran Wayrest Sewers I, Maj Al-Ragath
- (Perfected)Arms of Relequen: (Veteran)Cloudrest Trial
- Pillar of Nirn: Falkreath Hold Dungeon
- Harpooner’s Wading Kilt: Antiquities Reward
- Thunderous Volley/Perfected Thunderous Volley: Maelstrom Arena (Veteran)
- (Perfected)Coral Riptide: (Veteran) Dreadsail Reef Trial
- Hunding’s Rage: Reaper’s March, Bangkorai, The Rift – Crafted
- Order’s Wrath: High Isle, Crafted
- Kjalnar’s Nightmare: Vet. Unhallowed Grave, Urgarlag Chief-Bane
Skills for Stamina Sorcerer Bow Build
The following Skills will help you achieve great DPS for Group content. There are also alternative skills for Solo Gameplay.
|Front Bar||Back Bar|
|Skill 1||Daedric Prey||Endless Hail|
|Skill 2||Crystal Weapon/Silver Shards||Poison Injection|
|Skill 3||Barbed Trap||Hurricane|
|Skill 4||Summon Volatile Familiar||Summon Volatile Familiar|
|Skill 5||Bound Armaments/Razor Caltrops||Critical Surge|
|Ultimate Skill||Flawless Dawnbreaker||Greater Storm Atronach|
- Daedric Prey(Daedric Curse): Deals damage and boosts Pet’s damage.
- Crystal Weapon(Crystal Shard): Powerful spammable. You can also use Silver Shards(Silver Bolts) as an alternative skill.
- Barbed Trap(Trap Beast): Very good DOT damage and a boost to our Critical Damage.
- Summon Volatile Familiar(Summon Unstable Familiar): Can DPS and stun enemies with its ability.
- Bound Armaments(Bound Armor): Summons Daggers that you can throw to enemies. When playing solo you can replace this skill with Razor Caltrops(Caltrops).
- Flawless Dawnbreaker(Dawnbreaker): It buffs our weapon damage and deals great direct and DOT damage.
- Endless Hail(Volley): Great AOE-DOT skill.
- Poison Injection(Poison Arrow): Another great DOT damage skill that deals strong poison damage.
- Hurricane(Lightning Form): Increases our defenses and is constantly hurting our targets with its AOE-DOT damage.
- Critical Surge(Surge): Passive healing. Can replace with Resolving Vigor(Vigor).
- Greater Storm Atronach(Summon Storm Atronach): Our primary Ultimate. Summons another strong Pet that stuns enemies and deals shock damage.
Passive Skills for Stamina Sorcerer Bow Build
Very important passive skills that can help you maximize the potential of your Sorcerer Bow Build.
- All Passive Skills from your Class’ Lines
- All Passive Skills from Weapon Lines you are using
- Passive Skills from Armor Lines you are using
- Passive Abilities from Guild lines(Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Psijic Order) that affect your skills/Build
- Fighters Guild Passives: Intimidating Presence, Slayer, Banish the Wicked, Skilled Tracker
- Mages Guild Passives: Mage Adept, Everlasting Magic, Magicka Controller, Might of the Guild
- Undaunted Passives
- Your Racial Passives
- Medicinal Use Passive from Alchemy to boost the effectiveness of Potions
Champion Points for Stamina Sorcerer Bow Build
Below you will find the best Champion Points setup for the Build. If you would like to learn more about Champion Points and how they work, you can read my ESO Champion Points Guide.
- Slottable Stars: Deadly Aim, Master-at-Arms, Wrathful Strikes, Exploiter
- Passive: Tireless Discipline, Piercing, Battle Mastery, Mighty, Quick Recovery, Hardy, Elemental Aegis, Preparation, Precision, Blessed, Eldritch Insight
- Slottable Stars: Rationer, Liquid Efficiency, Master Gatherer, Steed’s Blessing
- Passive: Gilded Fingers, Fortune’s Favor, Wanderer, Steadfast Enchantment, Treasure Hunter(slottable, required for path)
- Slottable Stars: Celerity, Fortified, Rejuvenation, Boundless Vitality
- Passive: Sprinter, Hasty, Tireless Guardian, Hero’s Vigor, Mystic Tenacity, Tumbling, Defiance
Consumables for Stamina Sorcerer Bow Build
We are using Artaeum Takeaway Broth as Food and Essence of Weapon Power as Potions.
Info for Stamina Sorcerer Bow Build
Several important info for the Sorcerer Bow DPS PVE Build. What Mundus to use, the best race for the build and how to assign your attribute points.
All points to Stamina
The Thief to boost Critical Chance.
What Race is Best for Stamina Sorcerer Bow Build
Dark Elf – Orc – Khajiit is the best race for a DPS focused Build. Any Race with Stamina bonuses can work well though. You can find more about the playable races in my ESO Race Guide!
Vampire or Werewolf
Neither is necessary.
Rotation for Stamina Sorcerer Bow Build
Drink a potion, activate Critical Surge and set your Barbed Trap. Use Endless Hail, Poison Injection, Hurricane, Razor Caltrops(when solo) and switch bars. Continue with Daedric Prey, Summon Volatile Familiar, Bound Armaments(if ready), Crystal Weapon/Silver Shards as your spammable. Keep attacking with Crystal Weapon/Silver Shards and re cast the other skills when necessary. Use your Ultimates when ready and always Light Attack before every skill/action!
More Sorcerer Builds
- Overlord – Magicka Sorcerer Pet PVE Build
- Tempest – Stamina Sorcerer PVE Build
- 1 Bar Magicka Sorcerer Solo PVE Build
- Stamina Sorcerer Solo PVE Build
- Nemesis – Magicka Sorcerer PVP Build
- Reaper – Stamina Sorcerer PVP Build
Arzyel is a passionate Gamer and fan of the Elder Scrolls Series! A professional Content Creator and owner of the arzyelbuilds.com and arzyelarmory.com websites that are focusing on The Elder Scrolls Online with hundreds of Builds and Guides! Arzyel also publishes videos on his YouTube channel!
Thanks to his experience in Gaming and especially Online Gaming, Arzyel can create practical and effective Builds & Guides, perfect for new and veteran players! You can check his Twitter for his latest content, join his Discord Server and if you wish to find out more you can also check his About Me page.