Stamina Templar Bow
Javelin is a Stamina Templar Bow PVE Build, designed for Solo and Group gameplay! A strong DPS PVE Build that is using only the Bow as its Weapon. Javelin is using Trial gear to maximize its damage but by switching body armor you can create a no-Trial gear setup.
If you are a new player, you can take a look at my Templar Beginner Guide. For a traditional Stamina Templar PVE Build you can take a look at Light Warrior. For a Solo PVE Build for Arenas like the Maelstrom Arena and Vateshran Hollows, take a look at my Stamina Templar Solo Build. You can find more Builds in the Templar Builds page.
Table of Contents
Stamina templar Bow Build Setup
This Setup will help you complete almost every PVE content in game with success. From easy Solo to harder Group gameplay! You can also use (Perfected)Coral Riptide, Hunding’s Rage or Order’s Wrath as alternative sets. Deadly Strike is another nice alternative set for Templars.
|Head||Slimecraw/Kjalnar's Nightmare||Light||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Shoulders||(Perfected)Arms of Relequen/Kjalnar's Nightmare||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Hands||(Perfected)Arms of Relequen||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Legs||Harpooner's Wading Kilt/(Perfected)Arms of Relequen||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Chest||(Perfected)Arms of Relequen||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Waist||(Perfected)Arms of Relequen||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Feet||(Perfected)Arms of Relequen||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Necklace||Pillar of Nirn||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Pillar of Nirn||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Pillar of Nirn||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Weapon Damage|
|Two Handed Weapon||Pillar of Nirn||Bow||Precise||Poison|
|Two Handed Weapon||(Perfected)Thunderous Volley||Bow||Infused||Weapon Damage|
Armor Sets for Stamina Templar Bow Build
- Slimecraw: Veteran Wayrest Sewers I, Maj Al-Ragath
- (Perfected)Arms of Relequen: (Veteran)Cloudrest Trial
- Pillar of Nirn: Falkreath Hold Dungeon
- Harpooner’s Wading Kilt: Antiquities Reward
- Thunderous Volley/Perfected Thunderous Volley: Maelstrom Arena (Veteran)
- Deadly Strike: Cyrodiil (Bruma Vendor)
- (Perfected)Coral Riptide: (Veteran) Dreadsail Reef Trial
- Hunding’s Rage: Reaper’s March, Bangkorai, The Rift – Crafted
- Order’s Wrath: High Isle, Crafted
- Kjalnar’s Nightmare: Vet. Unhallowed Grave, Urgarlag Chief-Bane
Skills for Stamina Templar Bow Build
The following Skills will help you achieve great DPS for Group content. There are also alternative skills for Solo Gameplay.
|Front Bar||Back Bar|
|Skill 1||Silver Shards||Endless Hail|
|Skill 2||Power of the Light||Poison Arrow|
|Skill 3||Barbed Trap||Ritual of Retribution|
|Skill 4||Blazing Spear||Resolving Vigor|
|Skill 5||Camouflaged Hunter/Razor Caltrops||Repentance|
|Ultimate Skill||Flawless Dawnbreaker||Everlasting Sweep|
- Silver Shards(Silver Bolts): Spammable
- Power of the Light(Backlash): Deals damage, debuffs enemies and heals.
- Barbed Trap(Trap Beast): Very good DOT damage and a boost to our Critical Damage.
- Blazing Spear(Spear Shards): Strong DPS Skill.
- Camouflaged Hunter(Expert Hunter): No need to use it. Slotted for the passives. In solo gameplay replace it with Razor Caltrops(Caltrops) for its debuff.
- Flawless Dawnbreaker(Dawnbreaker): It buffs our weapon damage and deals great direct and DOT damage.
- Endless Hail(Volley): One of our strong AOE-DOT skills.
- Poison Injection(Poison Arrow): Great DOT damage skill that deals strong poison damage.
- Ritual of Retribution(Cleansing Ritual): Strong AOE skill that is constantly damaging enemies.
- Resolving Vigor(Vigor): Heal ability.
- Repentance(Restoring Aura): Sustain skill that restores Stamina and Heals you.
- Everlasting Sweep(Radial Sweep): Primary Ultimate. Deals good Damage and empowers Light and Heavy Attacks.
Passive Skills for Stamina Templar Bow Build
Very important passive skills that can help you maximize the potential of your Templar Bow Build.
- All Passive Skills from your Class’ Lines
- All Passive Skills from Weapon Lines you are using
- Passive Skills from Armor Lines you are using
- Passive Abilities from Guild lines(Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Psijic Order) that affect your skills/Build
- Fighters Guild Passives: Intimidating Presence, Slayer, Banish the Wicked, Skilled Tracker
- Mages Guild Passives: Mage Adept, Everlasting Magic, Magicka Controller, Might of the Guild
- Undaunted Passives
- Your Racial Passives
- Medicinal Use Passive from Alchemy to boost the effectiveness of Potions
Champion Points for Stamina Templar Bow Build
Below you will find the best Champion Points setup for the Build. If you would like to learn more about Champion Points and how they work, you can read my ESO Champion Points Guide.
- Slottable Stars: Deadly Aim, Master-at-Arms, Wrathful Strikes, Biting Aura
- Passive: Tireless Discipline, Piercing, Battle Mastery, Mighty, Quick Recovery, Hardy, Elemental Aegis, Preparation, Precision, Blessed, Eldritch Insight
- Slottable Stars: Rationer, Liquid Efficiency, Master Gatherer, Steed’s Blessing
- Passive: Gilded Fingers, Fortune’s Favor, Wanderer, Steadfast Enchantment, Treasure Hunter(slottable, required for path)
- Slottable Stars: Celerity, Fortified, Rejuvenation, Boundless Vitality
- Passive: Sprinter, Hasty, Tireless Guardian, Hero’s Vigor, Mystic Tenacity, Tumbling, Defiance
Consumables for Stamina Templar Bow Build
We are using Artaeum Takeaway Broth as Food and Essence of Weapon Power as Potions.
Info for Stamina Templar Bow Build
Several important info for the Templar Bow DPS PVE Build. What Mundus to use, the best race for the build and how to assign your attribute points.
All points to Stamina
The Thief to boost Critical Chance.
What Race is Best for Stamina Templar Bow Build
Dark Elf – Orc – Khajiit is the best race for a DPS focused Build. Any Race with Stamina bonuses can work well though. You can find more about the playable races in my ESO Race Guide!
Vampire or Werewolf
Neither is necessary.
Rotation for Stamina Templar Bow Build
Drink a potion, set your Barbed Trap and attack with Endless Hail, Poison Injection, Ritual of Retribution, switch bars. Continue with Power of the Light, Blazing Spear, Razor Caltrops(when solo), Silver Shards as your spammable. Keep attacking with Silver Shards and re cast the other skills when necessary. Use Repentance to restore Stamina and Resolving Vigor to heal yourself. Use Everlasting Sweep when ready and always light attack before every skill/action to boost your damage.
More Templar Builds
- Light Warrior – Stamina Templar PVE Build
- Holy Fire – Magicka Templar PVE Build
- Magicka Templar Solo PVE Build
- Stamina Templar Solo PVE Build
- Valkyrie – Magicka Templar PVP Build
- Divine Wrath – Stamina Templar PVP Build
Arzyel is a passionate Gamer and fan of the Elder Scrolls Series! A professional Content Creator and owner of the arzyelbuilds.com and arzyelarmory.com websites that are focusing on The Elder Scrolls Online with hundreds of Builds and Guides! Arzyel also publishes videos on his YouTube channel!
Thanks to his experience in Gaming and especially Online Gaming, Arzyel can create practical and effective Builds & Guides, perfect for new and veteran players! You can check his Twitter for his latest content, join his Discord Server and if you wish to find out more you can also check his About Me page.