Endless Archive Build
Powerful Solo Build for the Endless Archive in ESO! A Build that combines high defense, survivability and strong Fire damage, to allow you to progress in the Endless Archive. The Class of choice is the Magicka Dragonknight, thanks to its strong Fire Damage, which you can boost with the right Visions and Verses in the Archive, as well as its powerful defensive Ultimate, Magma Shell! This is a strong MagDK Solo Build that you can also use in the Maelstrom Arena and Vateshran Hollows if you wish. For an One Bar Solo Build, you can take a look at my One Bar Solo Endless Archive Build. To learn more about the Archive, you can read my Endless Archive Guide!
Table of Contents
- Build Setup
- Armor Sets
- Passive Skills
- Champion Points
- Visions and Verses
- More Builds
Endless Archive Solo Build Setup
The Build is designed to offer a combination of defense, survivability and fire damage! The Magicka Dragonknight is the perfect Class for the Build, since it can offer all three with skills, Ultimates and Archive upgrades. The False God’s Devotion is an excellent set that will reduce the cost of your abilities and assist with speed and sustain. For a No Trial Gear Setup you can replace it with Order’s Wrath. Gaze of Sithis is a strong defensive Mythic Set that can help you survive stronger enemies. You can replace it with Ring of the Pale order for better heals. Another Set you can use is the Iceheart Monster Set, for its shield!
|Head||Gaze of Sithis||Heavy||Divines||Max. Magicka|
|Hands||(Perfected)False God’s Devotion||Light||Divines||Max. Magicka|
|Legs||(Perfected)False God’s Devotion||Light||Divines||Max.Magicka|
|Chest||(Perfected)False God’s Devotion||Light||Divines||Max. Magicka|
|Waist||(Perfected)False God’s Devotion||Light||Divines||Max. Magicka|
|Feet||(Perfected)False God’s Devotion||Light||Divines||Max. Magicka|
|Necklace||Elf Bane||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Spell Damage|
|Ring||Elf Bane||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Spell Damage|
|Ring||Elf Bane||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Spell Damage|
|Staff||Elf Bane||Flame||Precise/Charged||Flame Damage|
|Staff||Elf Bane||Flame||Infused||Weapon Damage|
Armor Sets for Endless Archive MagDK Solo Build
- Gaze of Sithis: Antiquities Reward
- Slimecraw: Veteran Wayrest Sewers I, Maj Al-Ragath
- (Perfect)False God’s Devotion: Elsweyr, (Veteran)Sunspire Trial
- Elf Bane: Cyrodiil, Vlastarus Vendor
- Order’s Wrath: High Isle, Crafted
- Iceheart: Veteran Direfrost Keep, Glirion the Redbeard
- Ring of the Pale Order: Antiquities Reward
Skills for Endless Archive Magicka Dragonknight Solo Build
The following Skills will help you progress in the Endless Archive!
|Molten Whip||Burning Embers||Engulfing Flames||Barbed Trap||Cauterize||Flawless Dawnbreaker|
|Eruption||Unstable Wall of Elements||Hardened Armor||Coagulating Blood||Elemental Susceptibility||Magma Shell|
- Molten Whip(Lava Whip): Main offensive skill that deals massive Fire damage.
- Burning Embers(Searing Strike): Strong Flame DOT offensive skill that can also heal.
- Engulfing Flames(Fiery Breath): Another good flame DOT skill that makes enemies vulnerable to fire damage.
- Barbed Trap(Trap Beast): Very good DOT damage and a boost to Critical Damage.
- Cauterize(Inferno): Increases Critical and heals.
- Flawless Dawnbreaker(Dawnbreaker): Slotted for the Passives. Can deal good damage and stun enemies.
- Eruption(Ash Cloud): Strong AOE damage skill.
- Unstable Wall of Elements(Wall of Elements): Great AOE damage skill.
- Hardened Armor(Spiked Armor): Boosts defense and provides a shield.
- Coagulating Blood(Dragon Blood): Main self-heal ability.
- Elemental Susceptibility(Weakness to Elements): Debuffs enemies and applies status effects.
- Magma Shell(Magma Armor): Main Ultimate that reduces incoming damage and deals fire damage.
Passive Skills for Endless Archive Solo Build
Very important passive skills that can help you maximize the potential of your Endless Archive Build.
- All Passive Skills from your Class’ Lines
- All Passive Skills from Weapon Lines you are using
- All Passive Skills from Armor Lines you are using
- Passive Abilities from Guild lines(Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Psijic Order) that affect your skills/Build
- Mages Guild Passives: Mage Adept, Everlasting Magic, Magicka Controller, Might of the Guild
- Undaunted Passives
- Your Racial Passives
- Medicinal Use Passive from Alchemy to boost the effectiveness of Potions
Champion Points for Endless Archive MagDK Build
Below you will find the best Champion Points setup for the Build. If you would like to learn more about Champion Points and how they work, you can read my ESO Champion Points Guide.
- Slottable Stars: Master-at-Arms, Ironclad, Thaumaturge, Reaving Blows
- Passive: Eldritch Insight, Piercing, Flawless Ritual, War Mage, Precision, Quick Recovery, Hardy, Elemental Aegis, Preparation, Blessed, Tireless Discipline
- Slottable Stars: Rationer, Liquid Efficiency, Master Gatherer, Steed’s Blessing
- Passive: Gilded Fingers, Fortune’s Favor, Wanderer, Steadfast Enchantment, Treasure Hunter(slottable, required for path)
- Slottable Stars: Siphoning Spells/Celerity, Rejuvenation, Boundless Vitality, Fortified
- Passive: Sprinter, Hasty, Tireless Guardian, Hero’s Vigor, Mystic Tenacity, Tumbling, Defiance
Consumables for Endless Archive Dragonknight Solo Build
We are using Orzorga’s Smoked Bear Haunch and Essence of Weapon/Spell Power or Tri-Stat Potions.
Info for Endless Archive Solo Build
Several important info for the Magicka Dragonknight Endless Archive Solo Build. What Mundus to use, the best race for the build and how to assign your attribute points.
All points to Magicka.
The Lover for better Penetration.
What Race is Best for Endless Archive Solo Build
The Nord Race is the Best for an Endless Archive Build, thanks to the boost it offers to Health, Stamina, Armor, Frost Resistance and Ultimate Generation! Breton, Imperial, High Elf and Dark Elf are good alternatives. You can find more about the playable races in my ESO Race Guide!
Vampire or Werewolf
Neither is necessary.
Visions and Verses for Endless Archive MagDk Build
There are some Visions and Verses you can collect in the Archive that will further boost your damage and allow you to progress. The most important are:
- Boundless Potential
- Scorching Strikes
Boundless Potential reduces the cost of your Ultimate Skills, allowing you to cast Magma Shell more often while Scorching Strikes increases the damage of your Fire attacks! Take those two whenever you can, as well as every other Vision and Verse that will boost your Fire direct, AOE and DoT Damage! To learn more about Visions and Verses, you can read my Endless Archive Visions and Verses Guide!
Rotation for Endless Archive Mag DK Solo Build
Activate Cauterize, Hardened Armor, drink a potion, apply Elemental Susceptibility, set Barbed Trap and attack with Eruption, Unstable Wall of Elements. Continue with Engulfing Flames, Burning Embers, Molten Whip. Keep attacking with Molten Whip and re cast the other skills when necessary. Coagulating Blood to heal yourself. Use Magma Shell when it is ready to reduce incoming damage and deal fire damage. Light Attack before every skill to boost your Damage. Keep practicing to learn the Archive’s mechanics and advance to higher Arcs!
- ESO Magicka Dragonknight Hybrid DPS Build
- ESO Stamina Dragonknight DPS PVE Build
- ESO Magicka Dragonknight Solo Build
- ESO Stamina Dragonknight Solo Build
- ESO Magicka Dragonknight PVP Build
- ESO Stamina Dragonknight PVP Build
- ESO Dragonknight Tank Build
- ESO Dragonknight Healer Build
- ESO 2H Stamina Dragonknight DPS PVE Build
- ESO Stamina Dragonknight Bow DPS Build
- One Bar Magicka Dragonknight DPS Build
- One Bar Stamina Dragonknight DPS Build
- One Bar Magicka Dragonknight Solo Build
- One Bar Stamina Dragonknight Solo Build
- Stamina Dragonknight Beginner Build
- Magicka Dragonknight Beginner Build
- Dragonknight Hybrid DPS Build
- Fire DPS Build
- Poison DPS Build
- Vampire Dragonknight DPS Build
Arzyel is a passionate Gamer and fan of the Elder Scrolls Series! A professional Content Creator and owner of the arzyelbuilds.com and arzyelarmory.com websites that are focusing on The Elder Scrolls Online with hundreds of Builds and Guides! Arzyel also publishes videos on his YouTube channel!
Thanks to his experience in Gaming and especially Online Gaming, Arzyel can create practical and effective Builds & Guides, perfect for new and veteran players! You can check his Twitter for his latest content, join his Discord Server and if you wish to find out more you can also check his About Me page.