Stamina Sorcerer Bow PVP
Bloodshot is a powerful Stamina Sorcerer PVP Build in ESO, designed for Battlegrounds and Open World PVP! An One Bar PVP Build basically, that is using the Oakensoul Ring Mythic Item to boost damage and deal with enemies! The Build offers massive Burst Damage and mobility.
A fun, High Risk – High Reward PVP Build for players that enjoy fast paced combat and kiting enemies. You can easily reset fights and engage from distance with the Build’s Skills and overall dynamic! If you are a new player, you can take a look at my Sorcerer Beginner Guide. For a traditional Stamina Sorcerer PVP Build, you can take a look at Reaper! You can find more Builds in the Sorcerer Builds page.
Table of Contents
Stamina Sorcerer Bow PVP Build Setup
The Build is designed to be agile while dealing great burst damage. You can escape from enemies and reset fights, increasing your survivability.
|Hands||Heartland Conqueror||Medium||Impenetrable||Max. Stamina|
|Legs||Heartland Conqueror||Medium||Infused||Multi-Effect (Tri-Stat)|
|Chest||Heartland Conqueror||Heavy||Infused||Multi-Effect (Tri-Stat)|
|Waist||Heartland Conqueror||Medium||Impenetrable||Max. Stamina|
|Feet||Heartland Conqueror||Medium||Well-Fitted||Max. Stamina|
|Ring||Oakensoul Ring||Jewel||Infused||Prismatic Recovery|
|Two Handed Weapon||Plaguebreak||Bow||Sharpened||Drain Health Poison IX|
Armor Sets for Stamina Sorcerer Bow PVP Build
- Balorgh: Veteran March of Sacrifices Dungeon/Urgarlag Chief-Bane
- Heartland Conqueror: Blackwood, Crafted
- Plaguebreak: Rewards for the Worthy
- Oakensoul Ring: Antiquities Reward
Skills for Stamina Sorcerer Bow PVP Build
The following skills will help you deal massive damage and kill your targets!
|Endless Fury||Crystal Weapon||Magnum Shot||Streak||Dark Deal||Ballista|
- Endless Fury(Mages’ Fury): Lethal skill that works as an execute!
- Crystal Weapon(Crystal Shard): Strong spammable that also debuffs enemies.
- Magnum Shot(Scatter Shot): Knocks back enemies, giving you enough time to kill them or escape!
- Streak(Bolt Escape): Escape, Stun and reset fights skill!
- Dark Deal(Dark Exchange): Restores Stamina and Heals!
- Ballista(Rapid Fire): Powerful Burst Damage Ultimate.
Passive Skills for Stamina Sorcerer Bow PVP Build
Very important passive skills that can help you maximize the potential of your Stamina Sorcerer PVP Build.
- All Passive Skills from your Class’ Lines
- All Passive Skills from Weapon Lines you are using
- Passive Skills from Armor Lines you are using
- Passive Abilities from Guild lines(Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Psijic Order) that affect your skills/Build
- Fighters Guild Passives: Intimidating Presence, Slayer, Banish the Wicked, Skilled Tracker
- Undaunted Passives
- Your Racial Passives
- Medicinal Use Passive from Alchemy to boost the effectiveness of Potions
Champion Points for Stamina Sorcerer Bow PVP Build
Below you will find the best Champion Points setup for the Build. If you would like to learn more about Champion Points and how they work, you can read my ESO Champion Points Guide.
- Slottable Stars: Deadly Aim, Master-at-Arms, Wrathful Strikes, Ironclad
- Passive: Tireless Discipline, Piercing, Battle Mastery, Mighty, Quick Recovery, Hardy, Elemental Aegis, Preparation, Precision, Blessed, Eldritch Insight
- Slottable Stars: Rationer, Liquid Efficiency, Master Gatherer, Steed’s Blessing
- Passive: Gilded Fingers, Fortune’s Favor, Wanderer, Steadfast Enchantment, Treasure Hunter(slottable, required for path)
- Slottable Stars: Boundless Vitality, Juggernaut/Celerity, Fortified, Rejuvenation
- Passive: Sprinter, Hasty, Tireless Guardian, Hero’s Vigor, Mystic Tenacity, Tumbling, Defiance
Consumables for Stamina Sorcerer Bow PVP Build
We are using Orzorga’s Smoked Bear Haunch as Food and Essence of Immovability ( Stamina version ) as Potions. Drain Health Poison IX as Poison.
For Potions and Poisons Recipes you can take a look at my Alchemy Guide!
Info for Stamina Sorcerer Bow PVP Build
Several important info for the Stamina Sorcerer PVP Build. What Mundus to use, the best race for the build and how to assign your attribute points.
All points to Stamina
The Lover for the best Penetration possible.
What Race is Race for Stamina Sorcerer Bow PVP Build
Imperial – Redguard – Orc – Dark Elf is the best Race for a Stamina Sorcerer PVP Build. Any Race with Stamina bonuses can work well though. You can find more about the playable races in my ESO Race Guide!
Vampire or Werewolf
Neither is essential for the Build.
Rotation for Stamina Sorcerer Bow PVP Build
Cast Crystal Weapon and attack with Endless Fury, Magnum Shot to immobilize enemies. Use Dark Deal to restore Stamina and Heal yourself. Escape, Stun enemies and reset fights with Streak. Use Ballista whenever it is ready to deal massive damage. Always Light Attack before skills to deal strong damage with Crystal Weapon and boost your overall damage!
FAQ – Stamina Sorcerer Bow PVP Build
The Sorcerer is a great and flexible Class for PVP in ESO. Magicka Sorcerers offer builds with Pets or without that can deal damage, heal and assist your group. Stamina Sorcerers are potent with strong burst damage and mobility! To learn more about ESO Classes in PVP, you can read this ESO Best PVP Class Guide!
More Sorcerer Builds
- Stormborn – Magicka Sorcerer PVE Build no Pet
- Overlord – Magicka Sorcerer PVE Build Pet
- Tempest – Stamina Sorcerer PVE Build
- 1 Bar Magicka Sorcerer Solo PVE Build
- Stamina Sorcerer Solo PVE Build
- Nemesis – Magicka Sorcerer PVP Build
- Reaper – Stamina Sorcerer PVP Build
Arzyel is a passionate Gamer and fan of the Elder Scrolls Series! A professional Content Creator and owner of the arzyelbuilds.com and arzyelarmory.com websites that are focusing on The Elder Scrolls Online with hundreds of Builds and Guides! Arzyel also publishes videos on his YouTube channel!
Thanks to his experience in Gaming and especially Online Gaming, Arzyel can create practical and effective Builds & Guides, perfect for new and veteran players! You can check his Twitter for his latest content, join his Discord Server and if you wish to find out more you can also check his About Me page.