Stamina Sorcerer PVP Build
Reaper is an offensive and deadly, Stamina Sorcerer PVP Build in ESO, designed for Battlegrounds and open world PVP. The build offers great survivability and burst damage. The Build combines the Shock damage and great mobility of the Sorcerer Class with deadly Weapon skills in order to get the kills and survive against impossible odds. A sturdy Stamsorc PVP Build.
If you are a new player, you can take a look at my Sorcerer Beginner Guide. For a Magicka Sorcerer PVP Build you can take a look at Nemesis. You can find more Builds in the Sorcerer Builds page.
Table of Contents
Stamina Sorcerer PVP Build Setup
The Build deals massive Burst damage and can survive against multiple enemies thanks to its great mobility. Reaper is using the Sea-Serpent’s Coil Mythic Item to boost your damage. A Necklace that boosts your damage when you get hit at the cost of snaring you. Thanks to the Stamina Sorcerer’s mobility and skills, this self-snare will not affect you that much!
|Shoulders||Stuhn's Favor||Medium||Impenetrable||Max. Stamina|
|Hands||Heartland Conqueror||Medium||Impenetrable||Max. Stamina|
|Legs||Heartland Conqueror||Medium||Infused||Multi-Effect (Tri-Stat)|
|Chest||Heartland Conqueror||Heavy||Infused||Multi-Effect (Tri-Stat)|
|Waist||Heartland Conqueror||Medium||Impenetrable||Max. Stamina|
|Feet||Heartland Conqueror||Medium||Well-Fitted||Max. Stamina|
|Necklace||Sea-Serpent's Coil||Jewel||Infused||Prismatic Recovery|
|Ring||Stuhn's Favor||Jewel||Infused||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Stuhn's Favor||Jewel||Infused||Weapon Damage|
|Two Handed Weapon||Stuhn's Favor||Maul||Sharpened||Escapist's Poison IX|
|One Hand Weapon||Stuhn's Favor||Any 1-Hand Weapon||Defending||Drain Health Poison IX|
|Off Hand||Stuhn's Favor||Shield||Impenetrable||Max. Stamina|
Armor Sets for Stamina Sorcerer PVP Build
- Velidreth: Veteran Cradle of Shadows, Urgarlag Chief-Bane
- Heartland Conqueror: Blackwood, Crafted
- Stuhn’s Favor: Western Skyrim, Crafted
- Sea-Serpent’s Coil: Antiquities reward
Skills for Stamina Sorcerer PVP Build
The following skills will help you deal massive damage and kill your targets! Several utility skills will help you heal yourself and make it easier to escape and reset fights.
|Front Bar||Back Bar|
|Skill 1||Dizzying Swing||Invasion|
|Skill 2||Endless Fury||Pierce Armor|
|Skill 3||Crystal Fragments||Hurricane|
|Skill 4||Streak||Critical Surge|
|Skill 5||Resolving Vigor||Dark Deal|
|Ultimate Skill||Dawnbreaker of Smiting||Dawnbreaker of Smiting|
- Dizzying Swing(Uppercut): A great offensive skill to set the enemy off balance.
- Endless Fury(Mages’ Fury): Deadly execute ability!
- Crystal Fragments(Crystal Shard): A skill with insane burst damage that also helps with sustain.
- Streak(Bolt Escape): Escape and reset fights skill!
- Resolving Vigor(Vigor): Emergency healing ability.
- Dawnbreaker of Smiting(Dawnbreaker): Powerful Ultimate that stuns enemies.
- Invasion(Shield Charge): Gap closer that also stuns enemies.
- Pierce Armor(Puncture): Debuffs enemies.
- Hurricane(Lightning Form): Increases defenses and is constantly hurting enemies with its AOE-DOT damage.
- Critical Surge(Surge): Increases weapon damage but also heals every time you deal critical damage.
- Dark Deal(Dark Exchange): Great sustain skill. Use it to replenish Stamina and heal yourself.
- Greater Storm Atronach(Summon Storm Atronach): Summons a strong Pet that stuns enemies and deals shock damage.
Passive Skills for Stamina Sorcerer PVP Build
Very important passive skills that can help you maximize the potential of your Stamina Sorcerer PVP Build.
- All Passive Skills from your Class’ Lines
- All Passive Skills from Weapon Lines you are using
- Passive Skills from Armor Lines you are using
- Passive Abilities from Guild lines(Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Psijic Order) that affect your skills/Build
- Fighters Guild Passives: Intimidating Presence, Slayer, Banish the Wicked, Skilled Tracker
- Undaunted Passives
- Your Racial Passives
- Medicinal Use Passive from Alchemy to boost the effectiveness of Potions
Champion Points for Stamina Sorcerer PVP Build
Below you will find the best Champion Points setup for the Build. If you would like to learn more about Champion Points and how they work, you can read my ESO Champion Points Guide.
- Slottable Stars: Deadly Aim, Master-at-Arms, Wrathful Strikes, Ironclad
- Passive: Tireless Discipline, Piercing, Battle Mastery, Mighty, Quick Recovery, Hardy, Elemental Aegis, Preparation, Precision, Blessed, Eldritch Insight
- Slottable Stars: Rationer, Liquid Efficiency, Master Gatherer, Steed’s Blessing
- Passive: Gilded Fingers, Fortune’s Favor, Wanderer, Steadfast Enchantment, Treasure Hunter(slottable, required for path)
- Slottable Stars: Boundless Vitality, Celerity/Juggernaut, Fortified, Rejuvenation
- Passive: Sprinter, Hasty, Tireless Guardian, Hero’s Vigor, Mystic Tenacity, Tumbling, Defiance
Consumables for Stamsorc PVP Build
We are using Orzorga’s Smoked Bear Haunch as Food and Essence of Immovability ( Stamina version ) as Potions.
Escapist’s Poison IX and Drain Health Poison IX as Poisons.
For Potions and Poisons Recipes you can take a look at my Alchemy Guide!
Info for Stamina Sorcerer PVP Build
Several important info for the Stamsorc PVP Build. What Mundus to use, the best race for the build and how to assign your attribute points.
All points to Stamina
The Atronach for the best Magicka Recovery possible.
What Race is best for Stamina Sorcerer PVP Build
Imperial – Redguard – Orc – Dark Elf is the best Race for Stamina Sorcerer PVP Build. Any Race with Stamina bonuses can work well though. You can find more about the playable races in my ESO Race Guide!
Vampire or Werewolf
Neither is essential for the Build.
Rotation for Stamina Sorcerer PVP Build
Buff yourself with Hurricane and Critical Surge. Start your attack with Endless Fury, close the gap with Invasion and debuff with Pierce Armor. Continue attacking with Dizzying Swing. When the enemy’s health is low use Endless Fury again.
Use Crystal Fragments always when it procs but try to use it only then! Heal with Resolving Vigor, restore Stamina with Dark Deal and Streak away to escape or reset fights! Use your Ultimates when ready to stun enemies and deal damage!
FAQ – Stamina Sorcerer PVP Build
Stamina Sorcerer is a sturdy Class for PVP in ESO with strong offensive abilities and support skills. The Class can mix successfully Stamina and Magicka skills, creating a true hybrid PVP Build. For a detailed Stamsorc Build you can take a look at this Stamina Sorcerer PVP Build!
More Sorcerer Builds
- Stormborn – Magicka Sorcerer PVE Build no Pet
- Overlord – Magicka Sorcerer PVE Build Pet
- Tempest – Stamina Sorcerer PVE Build
- 1 Bar Magicka Sorcerer Solo PVE Build
- Stamina Sorcerer Solo PVE Build
- Nemesis – Magicka Sorcerer PVP Build
- Legion – Magicka Sorcerer Pet PVP Build
Arzyel is a passionate Gamer and fan of the Elder Scrolls Series! A professional Content Creator and owner of the arzyelbuilds.com and arzyelarmory.com websites that are focusing on The Elder Scrolls Online with hundreds of Builds and Guides! Arzyel also publishes videos on his YouTube channel!
Thanks to his experience in Gaming and especially Online Gaming, Arzyel can create practical and effective Builds & Guides, perfect for new and veteran players! You can check his Twitter for his latest content, join his Discord Server and if you wish to find out more you can also check his About Me page.