Magicka Sorcerer PVP
Nemesis is a lethal burst damage Magicka Sorcerer PVP Build in ESO, designed for Battlegrounds and open world PVP. The build offers insane burst damage that can destroy your targets in a moment and great survivability. Our Armor Sets and skills strengthen our damage potential and offer options to replenish our Magicka so we can keep fighting. Nemesis is a No Pet Magsorc PVP Build!
The goal of Nemesis is to kill enemies as fast as possible but also to survive attacks from multiple enemies. If things start going south you can always escape and reset the fight. If you are a new player, you can take a look at my Sorcerer Beginner Guide. For a Pet Magicka Sorcerer PVP Build you can take a look at Legion. You can find more Builds in the Sorcerer Builds page.
Table of Contents
Magicka Sorcerer PVP Build Setup
The Build is designed to deal massive burst damage but can also help you survive against multiple enemies. Thanks to the Weapons and Skills we are using, Nemesis can be an asset for your group as a damage dealer but also by providing heals. Spinner’s Garments is another great set you can use!
|Head||Gaze of Sithis/Balorgh||Heavy||Impenetrable/Infused||Multi-Effect ( Tri-Stat )|
|Legs||Shacklebreaker||Light||Impenetrable/Infused||Multi-Effect ( Tri-Stat )|
|Chest||Shacklebreaker||Heavy||Impenetrable/Infused||Multi-Effect ( Tri-Stat )|
|Necklace||Heartland Conqueror||Jewel||Infused||Spell Damage|
|Ring||Heartland Conqueror||Jewel||Infused||Spell Damage|
|Ring||Heartland Conqueror||Jewel||Infused||Spell Damage|
|Staff||Heartland Conqueror||Flame/Lightning||Sharpened||Escapist's Poison IX|
|Staff||(Perfected)Precise Regeneration/Heartland Conqueror||Restoration||Defending||Drain Health Poison IX|
Armor Sets for Magicka Sorcerer PVP Build
- Balorgh: Veteran March of Sacrifices, Urgarlag Chief-Bane
- Shacklebreaker: Vvardenfell, Crafted
- Heartland Conqueror: Blackwood, Crafted
- Gaze of Sithis: Antiquities Reward
- (Perfected)Precise Regeneration: (Veteran) Maelstrom Arena
- Spinner’s Garments: Malabal Tor, Overland
Skills for Magicka Sorcerer PVP Build
The following skills will help you deal massive damage and kill your targets! Lots of utility skills will help you heal yourself and your group as well as make it easier to escape and reset fights.
|Front Bar||Back Bar|
|Skill 1||Destructive Clench||Streak|
|Skill 2||Endless Fury||Radiating Regeneration|
|Skill 3||Crystal Fragments||Boundless Storm|
|Skill 4||Hardened Ward||Critical Surge/Power Surge|
|Skill 5||Elemental Susceptibility/Elemental Drain||Dark Conversion|
|Ultimate Skill||Power Overload||Light's Champion|
- Destructive Clench(Destructive Touch): Our “opener” skill. We use it to knock back enemies.
- Endless Fury(Mages’ Fury): Our most lethal skill. Most of our kills will come by using Endless Fury.
- Crystal Fragments(Crystal Shard): A skill with insane burst damage that also helps with our sustain. Basically our “finisher” when combined with Endless Fury.
- Hardened Ward(Conjured Ward): Our shield ability. Very important for our survival.
- Elemental Susceptibility(Weakness to Elements): Powerful Debuff. Can also use Elemental Drain(Weakness to Elements) for better sustain.
- Power Overload(Overload): Powerful offensive Ultimate!
- Streak(Bolt Escape): Our escape method. We can use this skill offensively as well, to stun enemies. Try not to spam it too much.
- Radiating Regeneration(Regeneration): Heal ability.
- Boundless Storm(Lightning Form): Great boost to our resistances and good AOE damage.
- Critical Surge(Surge): Boosts Spell Damage and provides passive heals. Power Surge as an alternative for group heals.
- Dark Conversion(Dark Exchange): We use Dark Conversion to replenish our magicka but also as a heal ability.
- Light’s Champion(Panacea): Our defensive Ultimate. Massive heal and a boost to Critical Damage.
Passive Skills for Magicka Sorcerer PVP Build
Very important passive skills that can help you maximize the potential of your Magicka Sorcerer PVP Build.
- All Passive Skills from your Class’ Lines
- All Passive Skills from Weapon Lines you are using
- Passive Skills from Armor Lines you are using
- Passive Abilities from Guild lines(Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Psijic Order) that affect your skills/Build
- Mages Guild Passives: Mage Adept, Everlasting Magic, Magicka Controller, Might of the Guild
- Undaunted Passives
- Your Racial Passives
- Medicinal Use Passive from Alchemy to boost the effectiveness of Potions
Champion Points for Magicka Sorcerer PVP Build
Below you will find the best Champion Points setup for the Build. If you would like to learn more about Champion Points and how they work, you can read my ESO Champion Points Guide.
- Slottable: Deadly Aim, Master-at-Arms, Wrathful Strikes, Ironclad
- Passive: Eldritch Insight, Piercing, Flawless Ritual, War Mage, Quick Recovery, Hardy, Elemental Aegis, Preparation, Precision, Blessed, Tireless Discipline
- Slottable: Rationer, Liquid Efficiency, Master Gatherer, Steed’s Blessing
- Passive: Out of Sight, Fleet Phantom, Gilded Fingers, Fortune’s Favor, Wanderer, Steadfast Enchantment
- Slottable: Boundless Vitality, Rejuvenation, Juggernaut, Fortified
- Passive: Sprinter, Hasty, Tireless Guardian, Hero’s Vigor, Mystic Tenacity, Tumbling, Defiance, Piercing Gaze
Consumables for Magicka Sorcerer PVP Build
We are using Clockwork Citrus Filet as food and Essence of Immovability as Potions.
Escapist’s Poison IX and Drain Health Poison IX as Poisons.
For Potions and Poisons Recipes you can take a look at my Alchemy Guide!
Info for Magicka Sorcerer PVP Build
Several important info for the Magsorc PVP Build. What Mundus to use, the best race for the build and how to assign your attribute points.
All points to Magicka.
The Apprentice for better Spell Damage or the Atronach for better Magicka Recovery.
What Race is Best for Magicka Sorcerer PVP Build
High Elf – Dark Elf – Breton is the best Race for a Magicka Sorcerer PVP Build. Any Race with Magicka bonuses can work well though. You can find more about the playable races in my ESO Race Guide!
Vampire or Werewolf
Neither is necessary.
Rotation for Magicka Sorcerer PVP Build
Buff yourself with Boundless Storm and Critical Surge. Make sure to keep those two skills always active. Activate Power Overload and start your attack with Elemental Susceptibility/Drain, Endless Fury, continue with Destructive Clench and finish your target with Crystal Fragments(when active). Most enemies will die from one only combo.
Do not forget to use Dark Conversion to replenish your Magicka and heal yourself. Use your Shield and Radiating Regeneration when in need, to survive and heal your team. Escape with Streak if you have to. Finally use your Ultimates appropriately to finish enemies or save yourself and allies. Always Light Attack before skills to boost damage and take advantage of Power Overload!
FAQ – Magicka Sorcerer PVP Build
The Magicka Sorcerer is a super strong Class for PVP in ESO. You can use a Magsorc PVP Build with Pets or without, depending on your preferred play style. For a No Pet Magsorc PVP Build you can take a look at this Build. For a Pet Magsorc PVP Build you can take a look at this Build.
More Sorcerer Builds
- Stormborn – Magicka Sorcerer PVE Build no Pet
- Overlord – Magicka Sorcerer PVE Build Pet
- Thunder – Magicka Hybrid Sorcerer DPS Build
- Tempest – Stamina Sorcerer PVE Build
- 1 Bar Magicka Sorcerer Solo PVE Build
- Stamina Sorcerer Solo PVE Build
- Legion – Magicka Sorcerer Pet PVP Build
- Reaper – Stamina Sorcerer PVP Build
Arzyel is a passionate Gamer and fan of the Elder Scrolls Series! A professional Content Creator and owner of the arzyelbuilds.com and arzyelarmory.com websites that are focusing on The Elder Scrolls Online with hundreds of Builds and Guides! Arzyel also publishes videos on his YouTube channel!
Thanks to his experience in Gaming and especially Online Gaming, Arzyel can create practical and effective Builds & Guides, perfect for new and veteran players! You can check his Twitter for his latest content, join his Discord Server and if you wish to find out more you can also check his About Me page.