Powershock is a powerful Magicka Sorcerer PVP Build, designed for Battlegrounds and Open World PVP! An One Bar PVP Build basically, that is using the Oakensoul Ring Mythic Item to boost damage and deal with enemies!
A Magsorc PVP Build with insane Burst Damage, defense and mobility! Thanks to its skills, you can deal massive damage fast but also escape and reset fights. The Armor Sets we are using provide good sustain but also turn Powershock into a deadly Build for 1v1 fights!
For a traditional Magicka Sorcerer PVP Build you can take a look at Nemesis! If you are a new player, you can take a look at my Sorcerer Beginner Guide. You can find more Builds in the Sorcerer Builds page.
Table of Contents
Magsorc PVP Build Setup
The Build is designed to deal massive burst damage but can also help you survive against multiple enemies. You can use Heartland Conqueror as an alternative Set.
|Head||Balorgh||Medium||Impenetrable||Multi-Effect ( Tri-Stat )|
|Shoulders||Spell Strategist||Light||Impenetrable||Max. Magicka|
|Legs||Shacklebreaker||Light||Impenetrable||Multi-Effect ( Tri-Stat )|
|Chest||Shacklebreaker||Heavy||Impenetrable||Multi-Effect ( Tri-Stat )|
|Necklace||Spell Strategist||Jewel||Infused||Spell Damage|
|Ring||Spell Strategist||Jewel||Infused||Spell Damage|
|Ring||Oakensoul Ring||Jewel||Infused||Prismatic Recovery|
|Staff||Spell Strategist||Flame||Sharpened||Drain Health Poison IX|
Armor Sets for Magsorc PVP Build
- Balorgh: Veteran March of Sacrifices Dungeon/Urgarlag Chief-Bane
- Shacklebreaker: Vvardenfell, Crafted
- Spell Strategist: PVP – Rewards for the Worthy
- Oakensoul Ring: Antiquities Reward
- Heartland Conqueror: Blackwood, Crafted
Skills for Magsorc PVP Build
The following skills will help you deal massive damage and kill your targets!
|Skill 1||Crystal Fragments|
|Skill 2||Endless Fury|
|Skill 4||Hardened Ward|
|Skill 5||Summon Twilight Matriarch|
|Ultimate Skill||Power Overload|
- Crystal Fragments(Crystal Shard): A skill with insane burst damage that also helps with sustain.
- Endless Fury(Mages’ Fury): Our most lethal skill. Most of our kills will come by using Endless Fury.
- Hardened Ward(Conjured Ward): Our shield ability. Very important for survival.
- Streak(Bolt Escape): Our escape method. We can use this skill offensively as well, to stun enemies.
- Summon Twilight Matriarch(Summon Winged Twilight): Deals damage but also serves as our main heal ability.
- Power Overload(Overload): Powerful Ultimate that deals massive Shock damage.
Passive Skills for Magsorc PVP Build
Very important passive skills that can help you maximize the potential of your Magicka Sorcerer PVP Build.
- All Passive Skills from your Class’ Lines
- All Passive Skills from Weapon Lines you are using
- Passive Skills from Armor Lines you are using
- Passive Abilities from Guild lines(Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Psijic Order) that affect your skills/Build
- Undaunted Passives
- Your Racial Passives
- Medicinal Use Passive from Alchemy to boost the effectiveness of Potions
Champion Points for Magsorc PVP Build
Below you will find the best Champion Points setup for the Build. If you would like to learn more about Champion Points and how they work, you can read my ESO Champion Points Guide.
Slottable: Deadly Aim, Master-at-Arms, Wrathful Strikes, Ironclad
Passive: Eldritch Insight, Piercing, Flawless Ritual, War Mage, Quick Recovery, Hardy, Elemental Aegis, Preparation, Precision, Blessed, Tireless Discipline
Slottable: Rationer, Liquid Efficiency, Master Gatherer, Steed’s Blessing
Passive: Out of Sight, Fleet Phantom, Gilded Fingers, Fortune’s Favor, Wanderer, Steadfast Enchantment
Slottable: Boundless Vitality, Rejuvenation, Juggernaut, Fortified
Passive: Sprinter, Hasty, Tireless Guardian, Hero’s Vigor, Mystic Tenacity, Tumbling, Defiance, Piercing Gaze
Consumables for Magsorc PVP Build
We are using Clockwork Citrus Filet as food and Essence of Immovability as Potions. Drain Health Poison IX as Poison.
For Potions and Poisons Recipes you can take a look at my Alchemy Guide!
Info for Magsorc PVP Build
Several important info for the Magicka Sorcerer PVP Build. What Mundus to use, the best race for the build and how to assign your attribute points.
All points to Magicka.
The Apprentice for the best Spell Damage possible.
What Race is Best for Magsorc PVP Build
High Elf – Dark Elf – Breton is the best Race for a Magicka Sorcerer PVP Build. Any Race with Magicka bonuses can work well though. You can find more about the playable races in my ESO Race Guide!
Vampire or Werewolf
Neither is necessary.
Rotation for Magsorc PVP Build
Protect yourself with Hardened Ward and attack with Crystal Frags and Endless Fury. Crystal Frags is your spammable and a powerful Burst damage skill. Always use it when it procs and combine it with Endless Fury for executions.
Streak is an excellent escape skill that can also stun enemies. When you have built enough Ultimate, activate Power Overload and use it to deal massive Shock damage. Combine it with your other offensive skills for better results. Always Light Attack before skills to boost your damage!
FAQ – Magsorc PVP Build
The Sorcerer is a great and flexible Class for PVP in ESO. Magicka Sorcerers offer builds with Pets or without that can deal damage, heal and assist your group. Stamina Sorcerers are potent with strong burst damage and mobility! To learn more about ESO Classes in PVP, you can read this ESO Best PVP Class Guide!
More Sorcerer Builds
- Stormborn – Magicka Sorcerer PVE Build no Pet
- Overlord – Magicka Sorcerer PVE Build Pet
- Tempest – Stamina Sorcerer PVE Build
- 1 Bar Magicka Sorcerer Solo PVE Build
- Stamina Sorcerer Solo PVE Build
- Nemesis – Magicka Sorcerer PVP Build
- Reaper – Stamina Sorcerer PVP Build
Arzyel is a passionate Gamer and fan of the Elder Scrolls Series! A professional Content Creator and owner of the arzyelbuilds.com and arzyelarmory.com websites that are focusing on The Elder Scrolls Online with hundreds of Builds and Guides! Arzyel also publishes videos on his YouTube channel!
Thanks to his experience in Gaming and especially Online Gaming, Arzyel can create practical and effective Builds & Guides, perfect for new and veteran players! You can check his Twitter for his latest content, join his Discord Server and if you wish to find out more you can also check his About Me page.