Magicka Dragonknight PVP
Infernum is a Magicka Dragonknight PVP Build designed for Battlegrounds and Open World PVP. A sturdy, Fire damage based Magicka Dragonknight Build. Infernum offers insane defense, good heals and great Fire damage. A powerful Magdk PVP Build!
If you are a new player, you can take a look at my Dragonknight Beginner Guide. For a Stamina Dragonknight PVP Build you can take a look at Unbroken.
You can find more Builds in the Dragonknight Builds page.
Table of Contents
- Build Setup
- Armor Sets
- Passive Skills
- Champion Points
- More Dragonknight Builds
Magicka Dragonknight PVP Build Setup
Designed to offer good damage, heals and sturdy enough to survive against multiple enemies. Infernum provides a fun PVP gameplay and can be a great addition to every group. Spinner’s Garments is another great set you can use!
|Head||Gaze of Sithis/Balorgh||Heavy/Light||Impenetrable||Multi-Effect ( Tri-Stat )|
|Legs||Shacklebreaker||Light||Impenetrable||Multi-Effect ( Tri-Stat )|
|Chest||Shacklebreaker||Heavy||Impenetrable||Multi-Effect ( Tri-Stat )|
|Necklace||Heartland Conqueror||Jewel||Infused||Weapon/Spell Damage|
|Ring||Heartland Conqueror||Jewel||Infused||Weapon/Spell Damage|
|Ring||Heartland Conqueror||Jewel||Infused||Weapon/Spell Damage|
|Two-Handed||Heartland Conqueror||Fire Staff||Sharpened||Escapist's Poison IX|
|Two-Handed||(Perfected)Precise Regeneration/Heartland Conqueror||Restoration Staff||Defending||Drain Health Poison IX|
Armor Sets for Magicka Dragonknight PVP Build
- Gaze of Sithis: Antiquities Reward
- Balorgh: Veteran March of Sacrifices, Urgarlag Chief-Bane
- Shacklebreaker: Vvardenfell, Crafted
- Heartland Conqueror: Blackwood, Crafted
- (Perfected)Precise Regeneration: (Veteran) Maelstrom Arena
- Spinner’s Garments: Malabal Tor, Overland
Skills for Magicka Dragonknight PVP Build
The following skills will help you stay alive but also get the kills!
|Front Bar||Back Bar|
|Skill 1||Flame Lash||Engulfing Flames|
|Skill 2||Burning Embers||Radiating Regeneration|
|Skill 3||Molten Armaments||Fossilize|
|Skill 4||Coagulating Blood||Volatile Armor/Hardened Armor|
|Skill 5||Elemental Susceptibility/Elemental Drain||Cauterize|
|Ultimate Skill||Ferocious Leap||Light's Champion|
- Flame Lash(Lava Whip): Our main offensive skill that sets the enemy off balance and can heal us.
- Burning Embers(Searing Strike): Strong Flame DOT offensive skill that can also heal.
- Molten Armaments(Molten Weapons): Boosts Weapon and Spell Damage.
- Coagulating Blood(Dragon Blood): Our main self-heal ability.
- Elemental Susceptibility(Weakness to Elements): Powerful Debuff. Can also use Elemental Drain(Weakness to Elements) for better sustain.
- Ferocious Leap(Dragon Leap): Our only Ultimate. Use it to deal damage, gain a shield and restore resources.
- Engulfing Flames(Fiery Breath): Another good flame DOT skill that makes enemies vulnerable to our fire damage.
- Radiating Regeneration(Regeneration): Essential for our survival.
- Fossilize(Petrify): Strong stun ability.
- Volatile Armor(Spiked Armor): One of our defensive abilities. Increases our resistances but also damages nearby enemies. You can replace it with Hardened Armor(Spiked Armor) if you want some more defense.
- Cauterize(Inferno): Strong passive healing.
- Light’s Champion(Panacea): Our defensive Ultimate. Massive heal and a boost to Critical Damage.
Passive Skills for Magicka Dragonknight PVP Build
Very important passive skills that can help you maximize the potential of your Magicka Dragonknight PVP Build.
- All Passive Skills from your Class’ Lines
- All Passive Skills from Weapon Lines you are using
- Passive Skills from Armor Lines you are using
- Passive Abilities from Guild lines(Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Psijic Order) that affect your skills/Build
- Mages Guild Passives: Mage Adept, Everlasting Magic, Magicka Controller, Might of the Guild
- Undaunted Passives
- Your Racial Passives
- Medicinal Use Passive from Alchemy to boost the effectiveness of Potions
Champion Points for Magicka Dragonknight PVP Build
Below you will find the best Champion Points setup for the Build. If you would like to learn more about Champion Points and how they work, you can read my ESO Champion Points Guide.
Slottable: Deadly Aim, Master-at-Arms, Wrathful Strikes, Ironclad
Passive: Eldritch Insight, Piercing, Flawless Ritual, War Mage, Quick Recovery, Hardy, Elemental Aegis, Preparation, Precision, Blessed, Tireless Discipline
Slottable: Boundless Vitality, Rejuvenation, Juggernaut, Fortified
Passive: Sprinter, Hasty, Tireless Guardian, Hero’s Vigor, Mystic Tenacity, Tumbling, Defiance, Piercing Gaze
Slottable: Rationer, Liquid Efficiency, Master Gatherer, Steed’s Blessing
Passive: Out of Sight, Fleet Phantom, Gilded Fingers, Fortune’s Favor, Wanderer, Steadfast Enchantment
Consumables for Magdk PVP Build
We are using Clockwork Citrus Filet as food and Essence of Immovability as Potions.
Escapist’s Poison IX and Drain Health Poison IX as Poisons.
For Potions and Poisons Recipes you can take a look at my Alchemy Guide!
Info for Magicka Dragonknight PVP Build
Several important info for the Magdk PVP Build. What Mundus to use, the best race for the build and how to assign your attribute points.
All points to Magicka.
The Atronach for better Magicka Recovery.
What Race is best for Magicka Dragonknight PVP Build
High Elf – Dark Elf – Breton is the best Race for a Magdk PVP Build. Any Race with Magicka bonuses can work well though. You can find more about the playable races in my ESO Race Guide!
Vampire or Werewolf
Neither is necessary.
Rotation Magicka Dragonknight PVP Build
Buff yourself with Volatile Armor/Hardened Armor, Cauterize, Molten Armaments. Apply Elemental Susceptibility/Drain, get closer to your target, stun with Fossilize and attack with Engulfing Flames to apply fire vulnerability. Continue with Burning Embers and Flame Lash. Heal with Radiating Regeneration and Coagulating Blood. Use Ferocious Leap or Light’s Champion when ready and try to always Light Attack before skills for a boost to your damage.
FAQ – Magicka Dragonknight PVP Build
Magicka Dragonknight is a powerful Class for PVP in ESO with insane Burst Damage, Defense and Heals! MagDk can survive against multiple enemies and get kills easily. A great option for Battlegrounds and Open World PVP! For a powerful Build you can take a look at Infernum – Magicka Dragonknight PVP Build!
More Dragonknight Builds
- Fireheart – Magicka Dragonknight PVE Build
- Venomous – Stamina Dragonknight PVE Build
- Baneful – 2H Stamina Dragonknight PVE Build
- Swordflame – Magicka Dragonknight Solo PVE Build
- Stamina Dragonknight Solo PVE Build
- Unbroken – Stamina Dragonknight PVP Build
Arzyel is a passionate Gamer and fan of the Elder Scrolls Series! A professional Content Creator and owner of the arzyelbuilds.com and arzyelarmory.com websites that are focusing on The Elder Scrolls Online with hundreds of Builds and Guides! Arzyel also publishes videos on his YouTube channel!
Thanks to his experience in Gaming and especially Online Gaming, Arzyel can create practical and effective Builds & Guides, perfect for new and veteran players! You can check his Twitter for his latest content and if you wish to find out more you can also check his About Me page.