Stamina Dragonknight PVP
Unbroken is a sturdy Stamina Dragonknight PVP Build in ESO. The build is putting emphasis on defense and survivability, weakening and wearing down opponents before you can finish them with your strong burst damage. Unbroken is designed for Battlegrounds and open world PVP. You can fight several enemies 1v1 or even survive against multiple targets but the build shines when you cooperate with your team.
Key to Unbroken’s success is your ability to generate Ultimate faster and use your Ultimate skills as soon as they are ready to restore resources. A sturdy StamDk PVP Build! If you are a new player, you can take a look at my Dragonknight Beginner Guide. For a Magicka Dragonknight PVP Build you can take a look at Infernum. You can find more Builds in the Dragonknight Builds page.
Table of Contents
- Build Setup
- Armor Sets
- Passive Skills
- Champion Points
- More Dragonknight Builds
Stamina Dragonknight PVP Build Setup
The Build puts emphasis on survivability and defense but can also destroy enemies fast with its strong Burst damage! Titanborn Strength is another great Set you can use!
|Head||Gaze of Sithis/Velidreth||Heavy/Medium||Impenetrable||Multi-Effect ( Tri-Stat )|
|Hands||Eternal Vigor/Mark of the Pariah||Heavy||Impenetrable||Max. Stamina|
|Legs||Eternal Vigor/Mark of the Pariah||Heavy||Infused||Multi-Effect ( Tri-Stat )|
|Chest||Eternal Vigor/Mark of the Pariah||Heavy||Infused||Multi-Effect ( Tri-Stat )|
|Waist||Eternal Vigor/Mark of the Pariah||Heavy||Impenetrable||Max. Stamina|
|Feet||Eternal Vigor/Mark of the Pariah||Heavy||Well-Fitted||Max. Stamina|
|Necklace||Stuhn's Favor||Jewel||Infused||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Stuhn's Favor||Jewel||Infused||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Stuhn's Favor||Jewel||Infused||Weapon Damage|
|Two Handed Weapon||Stuhn's Favor||Maul||Sharpened||Escapist's Poison IX|
|One Handed Weapon||Stuhn's Favor||Any 1Hand Weapon||Defending||Drain Health Poison IX|
|Off Hand||Stuhn's Favor||Shield||Impenetrable||Max. Stamina|
Armor Sets for Stamina Dragonknight PVP Build
- Gaze of Sithis: Antiquities Reward
- Velidreth: Veteran Cradle of Shadows, Urgarlag Chief-Bane
- Eternal Vigor: Western Skyrim, Overland
- Stuhn’s Favor: Western Skyrim, Crafted
- Mark of the Pariah: Wrothgar, Overland
- Titanborn Strength: Icereach Dungeon
Skills for Stamina Dragonknight PVP Build
The following skills will help you survive against multiple enemies and kill your targets!
|Front Bar||Back Bar|
|Skill 1||Dizzying Swing||Noxious Breath|
|Skill 3||Stampede||Heroic Slash|
|Skill 4||Forward Momentum||Volatile Armor|
|Skill 5||Resolving Vigor||Cauterize/Protective Plate|
|Ultimate Skill||Take Flight||Take Flight|
- Dizzying Swing(Uppercut): A great offensive skill to set the enemy off balance.
- Executioner(Reverse Slash): Our execute ability. Most of your kills will come by using this skill on low health enemies.
- Stampede(Critical Charge): Our gap closer. Powerful AOE damage skill.
- Forward Momentum(Momentum): We use this skill to remove all snares from us. Important survival skill.
- Resolving Vigor(Vigor): Our healing ability.
- Take Flight(Dragon Leap): Our Ultimate. We are using this skill mainly for its damage, stun and knock back effect but you can also use it as an additional gap closer.
- Noxious Breath(Fiery Breath): Debuffs the enemy and deals great poison direct and DOT damage.
- Fossilize(Petrify): Powerful stun. You can replace it with Venomous Claw(Searing Strike) for even stronger offense but Stamina Sustain will suffer more.
- Heroic Slash(Low Slash): Debuffs our target with Minor Maim but also helps us generate Ultimate faster.
- Volatile Armor(Spiked Armor): One of our defensive abilities. Increases our resistances but also damages nearby enemies.
- Cauterize(Inferno): Good passive healing. Can replace it with Protective Plate(Protective Scale) to gain immunity to snares and immobilizations.
Passive Skills for Stamina Dragonknight PVP Build
Very important passive skills that can help you maximize the potential of your Stamina Dragonknight PVP Build.
- All Passive Skills from your Class’ Lines
- All Passive Skills from Weapon Lines you are using
- Passive Skills from Armor Lines you are using
- Passive Abilities from Guild lines(Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Psijic Order) that affect your skills/Build
- Undaunted Passives
- Your Racial Passives
- Medicinal Use Passive from Alchemy to boost the effectiveness of Potions
Champion Points for Stamina Dragonknight PVP Build
Below you will find the best Champion Points setup for the Build. If you would like to learn more about Champion Points and how they work, you can read my ESO Champion Points Guide.
- Slottable Stars: Deadly Aim, Master-at-Arms, Wrathful Strikes, Ironclad
- Passive: Tireless Discipline, Piercing, Battle Mastery, Mighty, Quick Recovery, Hardy, Elemental Aegis, Preparation, Precision, Blessed, Eldritch Insight
- Slottable Stars: Rationer, Liquid Efficiency, Master Gatherer, Steed’s Blessing
- Passive: Gilded Fingers, Fortune’s Favor, Wanderer, Steadfast Enchantment, Treasure Hunter(slottable, required for path)
- Slottable Stars: Boundless Vitality, Juggernaut, Fortified, Rejuvenation
- Passive: Sprinter, Hasty, Tireless Guardian, Hero’s Vigor, Mystic Tenacity, Tumbling, Defiance, Fortification
Consumables for StamDk PVP Build
We are using Orzorga’s Smoked Bear Haunch or Artaeum Takeaway Broth as Food and Essence of Immovability(Stamina version) as Potions.
Escapist’s Poison IX and Drain Health Poison IX as Poisons.
For Potions and Poisons Recipes you can take a look at my Alchemy Guide!
Info for Stamina Dragonknight PVP Build
Several important info for the Stamdk PVP Build. What Mundus to use, the best race for the build and how to assign your attribute points.
All points to Stamina
The Warrior for the best Weapon Damage possible.
What Race is best for Stamina Dragonknight PVP Build
Imperial – Redguard – Dark Elf – Orc is the best race for a Stamina Dragonknight PVP Build. Any Race with Stamina bonuses can work well though. You can find more about the playable races in my ESO Race Guide!
Vampire or Werewolf
Neither is necessary.
Rotation for Stamina Dragonknight PVP Build
Activate your Volatile Armor, Forward Momentum and Cauterize before you start fighting. Close the distance to your target with Stampede, stun them with Fossilize and use Noxious Breath and Heroic Slash to them. Like this you can debuff enemies, weaken them and make it easier to kill them.
Dizzying Swing is great to hurt enemies and set them off balance. Finally use Executioner on low health enemies to finish them. If you are in trouble Forward Momentum can help you escape. Heal yourself with Resolving Vigor. Use your Ultimate when ready to hurt your enemies but also to restore your resources.
FAQ – Stamina Dragonknight PVP Build
Stamina Dragonknight is a sturdy Class with great defense for PVP in ESO! A great option to defend objectives and fight outnumbered. Sustain can be tricky but thanks to Ultimate abilities it is easy to restore your resources. For a Stamdk Build with great offense and defense you can take a look at this Stamina Dragonknight PVP Build!
More Dragonknight Builds
- Fireheart – Magicka Dragonknight PVE Build
- Venomous – Stamina Dragonknight PVE Build
- Baneful – 2H Stamina Dragonknight PVE Build
- Swordflame – Magicka Dragonknight Solo PVE Build
- Stamina Dragonknight Solo PVE Build
- Infernum – Magicka Dragonknight PVP Build
Arzyel is a passionate Gamer and fan of the Elder Scrolls Series! A professional Content Creator and owner of the arzyelbuilds.com and arzyelarmory.com websites that are focusing on The Elder Scrolls Online with hundreds of Builds and Guides! Arzyel also publishes videos on his YouTube channel!
Thanks to his experience in Gaming and especially Online Gaming, Arzyel can create practical and effective Builds & Guides, perfect for new and veteran players! You can check his Twitter for his latest content, join his Discord Server and if you wish to find out more you can also check his About Me page.