Stamina Necromancer Solo
Welcome to my Stamina Necromancer Solo PVE Build for ESO. The Build is designed for players that prefer to play Solo, challenging themselves in any type of PVE content. You can use it to defeat Overworld Bosses, farm Public Dungeons, complete 4-man Dungeons in Normal or Veteran Difficulty and Solo Arenas like Maelstrom Arena and Vateshran Hollows.
A strong combination of Two Handed and Necromancer abilities that will help you clear any Solo content with success! If you are a new player, you can take a look at my Necromancer Beginner Guide. For a Magicka Necromancer Solo PVE Build you can take a look at Charon. You can find more Builds in the Necromancer Builds page.
Table of Contents
- Build Setup
- Armor Sets
- Passive Skills
- Champion Points
- More Builds
Stamina Necromancer Solo Build Setup
The following Build will help you complete almost every Solo activity in The Elder Scrolls Online! From the easiest Overland content to Solo Arenas and 4-man Dungeons alone! You can use the Hunding’s Rage set for a starter, more beginner approach or the Vicious Serpent for better sustain. The Ring of the Pale Order is a great Mythic Item you can use for better healing. You can also replace Pillar of Nirn with Aegis Caller.
|Shoulders||Stormfist/Pillar of Nirn||Light/Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Hands||Order's Wrath||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Legs||Order's Wrath||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Chest||Order's Wrath||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Waist||Order's Wrath||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Feet||Order's Wrath||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Necklace||Pillar of Nirn||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Pillar of Nirn||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Pillar of Nirn/Ring of the Pale Order||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Weapon Damage|
|Two Handed Weapon||Pillar of Nirn||Greatsword||Precise||Poison|
|Two Handed Weapon||Pillar of Nirn||Bow||Infused||Weapon Damage|
An effective setup that will help you play as a Stamina Necromancer Solo early in the game!
|Hands||Hunding's Rage||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Legs||Hunding's Rage||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Chest||Hunding's Rage||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Waist||Hunding's Rage||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Feet||Hunding's Rage||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Necklace||Night Mother's Gaze/Morkuldin||Jewel||Robust||Stamina Recovery/Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Night Mother's Gaze/Morkuldin||Jewel||Robust||Stamina Recovery/Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Night Mother's Gaze/Morkuldin||Jewel||Robust||Stamina Recovery/Weapon Damage|
|Two Handed Weapon||Night Mother's Gaze/Morkuldin||Greatsword/Battle Axe/Maul||Precise||Absorb Stamina|
|Two Handed Weapon||Night Mother's Gaze/Morkuldin||Bow||Infused||Weapon Damage|
Armor Sets for Stamina Necromancer Solo Build
- Stormfist: Veteran Tempest Island, Glirion the Redbeard
- Order’s Wrath: High Isle, Crafted
- Pillar of Nirn: Falkreath Hold Dungeon
- Aegis Caller: Unhallowed Grave Dungeon
- Vicious Serpent: Craglorn Trials – Hel Ra Citadel, Aetherian Archive, Sanctum Ophidia
- Hunding’s Rage: Reaper’s March, Bangkorai, The Rift – Crafted
- Ring of the Pale Order: Antiquities Reward
- Night mother’s Gaze: Reaper’s March, Bangkorai, The Rift – Crafted
- Morkuldin: Wrothgar – Crafted
Skills for Stamina Necromancer Solo Build
The following Skills will help you complete every Solo activity with success!
|Venom Skull||Carve||Reverse Slice||Stalking Blastbones||Detonating Siphon||Flawless Dawnbreaker|
|Endless Hail||Razor Caltrops||Summoner's Armor||Barbed Trap/Spirit Guardian||Resolving Vigor||Pestilent Colossus|
- Venom Skull(Flame Skull): Spammable Skill.
- Carve(Cleave): Strong AOE attack that provides a shield.
- Reverse Slice(Reverse Slash): Our Execute ability that also deals AOE damage.
- Stalking Blastbones(Blastbones): Strong offensive skill.
- Detonating Siphon(Shocking Siphon): We use this skill to increase our damage passively but also to deal additional disease damage by exploiting our corpses.
- Flawless Dawnbreaker(Dawnbreaker): Placed here to boost our Weapon Damage. No need to use it.
- Endless Hail(Volley): The first of our two strong AOE-DOT skills.
- Razor Caltrops(Caltrops): We use this skill mainly for its debuff.
- Summoner’s Armor(Bone Armor): Our main defensive skill.
- Barbed Trap(Trap Beast): Very good DOT damage and a boost to our Critical Damage. Replace it with Spirit Guardian(Spirit Mender) for extra healing.
- Resolving Vigor(Vigor): Our main heal ability.
- Pestilent Colossus(Frozen Colossus): Our main Ultimate. Deals great disease damage and applies Major Vulnerability.
Passive Skills for Stamina Necromancer Solo Build
Very important passive skills that can help you maximize the potential of your Stamina Necromancer Solo Build.
- All Passive Skills from your Class’ Lines
- All Passive Skills from Weapon Lines you are using
- All Passive Skills from Armor Lines you are using
- Passive Abilities from Guild lines(Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Psijic Order) that affect your skills/Build
- Undaunted Passives
- Your Racial Passives
- Medicinal Use Passive from Alchemy to boost the effectiveness of Potions
Champion Points for Stamina Necromancer Solo Build
Below you will find the best Champion Points setup for the Build. If you would like to learn more about Champion Points and how they work, you can read my ESO Champion Points Guide.
- Slottable Stars: Deadly Aim, Master-at-Arms, Fighting Finesse/Wrathful Strikes, Reaving Blows
- Passive: Tireless Discipline, Piercing, Battle Mastery, Mighty, Quick Recovery, Hardy, Elemental Aegis, Preparation, Precision, Blessed, Eldritch Insight
- Slottable Stars: Rationer, Liquid Efficiency, Master Gatherer, Steed’s Blessing
- Passive: Gilded Fingers, Fortune’s Favor, Wanderer, Steadfast Enchantment, Treasure Hunter(slottable, required for path)
- Slottable Stars: Bloody Renewal, Fortified, Rejuvenation, Boundless Vitality
- Passive: Sprinter, Hasty, Tireless Guardian, Hero’s Vigor, Mystic Tenacity, Tumbling, Defiance
Consumables for Stamina Necromancer Solo Build
We are using Artaeum Takeaway Broth or Orzorga’s Smoked Bear Haunch as Food and Essence of Weapon Power as Potions.
Info for Stamina Necromancer Solo Build
Several important info for the Stamina Necromancer Solo Build. What Mundus to use, the best race for the build and how to assign your attribute points.
All points to Stamina
What Race is Best for Stamina Necromancer Solo Build
Dark Elf – Orc – Khajiit is the Best Race for a Necromancer Solo Build. Any Race with Stamina bonuses can work well though. You can find more about the playable races in my ESO Race Guide!
Vampire or Werewolf
Neither is necessary.
Rotation for Stamina Necromancer Solo Build
Buff yourself with Summoner’s Armor, set Barbed Trap and attack with Endless Hail, Razor Caltrops. Switch bars and continue with Stalking Blastbones, Carve x 2, Stalking Blastbones, Detonating Siphon, Carve, Stalking Blastbones, Venom Skull x2, Stalking Blastbones, switch bars.
Endless Hail, Razor Caltrops, Summoner’s Armor, Barbed Trap, switch bars and continue. When in front bar use Stalking Blastbones after every two skills. Heal with Resolving Vigor. Finish low health enemies(below 25%) with Reverse Slice. Use your Ultimate, Pestilent Colossus, when ready and always Light Attack before every skill to boost your damage.
- ESO Magicka Arcanist Solo PVE Build
- ESO Stamina Arcanist Solo PVE Build
- ESO Magicka Dragonknight Solo Build
- ESO Stamina Dragonknight Solo Build
- ESO Magicka Necromancer Solo Build
- ESO Stamina Necromancer Solo Build
- ESO Magicka Nightblade Solo Build
- ESO Stamina Nightblade Solo Build
- ESO Magicka Sorcerer Solo Build
- ESO One Bar Magicka Sorcerer Solo Build
- ESO Stamina Sorcerer Solo Build
- ESO Magicka Templar Solo Build
- ESO Stamina Templar Solo Build
- ESO Magicka Warden Solo Build
- ESO Stamina Warden Solo Build
- ESO Werewolf Solo Build
Arzyel is a passionate Gamer and fan of the Elder Scrolls Series! A professional Content Creator and owner of the arzyelbuilds.com and arzyelarmory.com websites that are focusing on The Elder Scrolls Online with hundreds of Builds and Guides! Arzyel also publishes videos on his YouTube channel!
Thanks to his experience in Gaming and especially Online Gaming, Arzyel can create practical and effective Builds & Guides, perfect for new and veteran players! You can check his Twitter for his latest content, join his Discord Server and if you wish to find out more you can also check his About Me page.