Stamina Templar PVP
Divine Wrath is an offensive Stamina Templar PVP Build in ESO that is using Two Handed and Bow as its main weapons. The Build relies on AOE and Crowd Control Skills to immobilize enemies and finish them faster. A strong Stamplar PVP Build that sometimes feels like a glass cannon. If you are a new player, you can take a look at my Templar Beginner Guide. For a Magicka Templar PVP Build you can take a look at Valkyrie. You can find more Builds in the Templar Builds page.
Table of Contents
Stamina Templar PVP Build Setup
Divine Wrath relies on Crowd Control and AOE skills to weaken and destroy enemies! A fragile Glass Cannon PVP Build that can deal great Burst Damage.
|Head||Gaze of Sithis/Velidreth||Heavy/Medium||Impenetrable||Multi-Effect ( Tri-Stat )|
|Hands||Heartland Conqueror||Medium||Impenetrable||Max. Stamina|
|Legs||Heartland Conqueror||Medium||Infused/Impenetrable||Multi-Effect ( Tri-Stat )|
|Chest||Heartland Conqueror||Heavy||Infused/Impenetrable||Multi-Effect ( Tri-Stat )|
|Waist||Heartland Conqueror||Medium||Impenetrable||Max. Stamina|
|Feet||Heartland Conqueror||Medium||Well-Fitted||Max. Stamina|
|Necklace||Stuhn's Favor||Jewel||Infused||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Stuhn's Favor||Jewel||Infused||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Stuhn's Favor||Jewel||Infused||Weapon Damage|
|Two Handed Weapon||Stuhn's Favor||Maul||Sharpened||Escapist's Poison IX|
|Two Handed Weapon||Stuhn's Favor||Bow||Nirnhoned||Drain Health Poison IX|
Armor Sets for Stamina Templar PVP Build
- Gaze of Sithis: Antiquities Reward
- Velidreth: Veteran Cradle of Shadows, Urgarlag Chief-Bane
- Heartland Conqueror: Blackwood, Crafted
- Stuhn’s Favor: Western Skyrim, Crafted
Skills for Stamina Templar PVP Build
The following skills will help you strike fast and hard!
|Front Bar||Back Bar|
|Skill 1||Dizzying Swing||Poison Injection|
|Skill 2||Stampede||Power of the Light|
|Skill 3||Executioner||Living Dark|
|Skill 5||Camouflaged Hunter||Resolving Vigor|
|Ultimate Skill||Dawnbreaker of Smiting||Dawnbreaker of Smiting|
- Dizzying Swing(Uppercut): Powerful Spammable.
- Stampede(Critical Charge): Gap closer and strong AOE damage skill.
- Executioner(Reverse Slash): Powerful execute.
- Rally(Momentum): Buffs damage and heals.
- Camouflaged Hunter(Expert Hunter): Great skill to boost Weapon Critical and reveal Stealthed enemies.
- Dawnbreaker of Smiting(Dawnbreaker): Powerful Ultimate that deals damage and stuns enemies.
- Poison Injection(Poison Arrow): Deals massive damage thanks to our Nirnhoned Bow.
- Power of the Light(Backlash): Deals damage and debuffs enemies.
- Living Dark(Eclipse): Self-buff that heals you and reduces enemies’ speed every time they deal direct damage to you.
- Shuffle(Evasion): Most important self-buff. Should always be up.
- Resolving Vigor(Vigor): Main healing ability.
Passive Skills for Stamina Templar PVP Build
Very important passive skills that can help you maximize the potential of your Stamplar PVP Build.
- All Passive Skills from your Class’ Lines
- All Passive Skills from Weapon Lines you are using
- Passive Skills from Armor Lines you are using
- Passive Abilities from Guild lines(Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Psijic Order) that affect your skills/Build
- Fighters Guild Passives: Intimidating Presence, Slayer, Banish the Wicked, Skilled Tracker
- Undaunted Passives
- Your Racial Passives
- Medicinal Use Passive from Alchemy to boost the effectiveness of Potions
Champion Points for Stamplar PVP Build
Below you will find the best Champion Points setup for the Build. If you would like to learn more about Champion Points and how they work, you can read my ESO Champion Points Guide.
- Slottable Stars: Deadly Aim, Master-at-Arms, Wrathful Strikes, Ironclad
- Passive: Tireless Discipline, Piercing, Battle Mastery, Mighty, Quick Recovery, Hardy, Elemental Aegis, Preparation, Precision, Blessed, Eldritch Insight
- Slottable Stars: Rationer, Liquid Efficiency, Master Gatherer, Steed’s Blessing
- Passive: Gilded Fingers, Fortune’s Favor, Wanderer, Steadfast Enchantment, Treasure Hunter(slottable, required for path)
- Slottable Stars: Boundless Vitality, Juggernaut, Fortified, Rejuvenation
- Passive: Sprinter, Hasty, Tireless Guardian, Hero’s Vigor, Mystic Tenacity, Tumbling, Defiance
Consumables for Stamplar PVP Build
We are using Artaeum Takeaway Broth/Orzorga’s Smoked Bear Haunch as Food and Essence of Immovability(Stamina version) as Potions.
Escapist’s Poison IX and Drain Health Poison IX as Poisons.
For Potions and Poisons Recipes you can take a look at my Alchemy Guide!
Info for Stamina Templar PVP Build
Several important info for the Stamplar PVP Build. What Mundus to use, the best race for the build and how to assign your attribute points.
All points to Stamina
The Serpent for the best Stamina Recovery possible.
What Race is best for Stamina Templar PVP Build
Imperial – Redguard – Dark Elf – Orc – Khajiit is the best race for a Templar PVP Build. Any Race with Stamina bonuses can work well though. You can find more about the playable races in my ESO Race Guide!
Vampire or Werewolf
Neither is necessary.
Rotation for Stamina Templar PVP Build
Buff yourself with Rally, Shuffle and Living Dark right before you engage an enemy. Start your attack with Power of the Light and Poison Injection, close the gap with Stampede, attack with Dizzying Swing and finish them with Executioner. Use your Ultimate if it is ready to stun enemies and deal more damage. Camouflaged Hunter to reveal Nightblades/Stealthed Enemies. Resolving Vigor as your main heal.
FAQ – Stamina Templar PVP Build
Stamina Templar can dish out great damage in ESO PVP but is fragile and can die easily if you are careless. For a mobile Stamplar Build, you can take a look at this Stamina Templar PVP Build!
More Templar Builds
- Holy Fire – Magicka Templar PVE Build
- Light Warrior – Stamina Templar PVE Build
- Magicka Templar Solo PVE Build
- Stamina Templar Solo PVE Build
- Valkyrie – Magicka Templar PVP Build
Arzyel is a passionate Gamer and fan of the Elder Scrolls Series! A professional Content Creator and owner of the arzyelbuilds.com and arzyelarmory.com websites that are focusing on The Elder Scrolls Online with hundreds of Builds and Guides! Arzyel also publishes videos on his YouTube channel!
Thanks to his experience in Gaming and especially Online Gaming, Arzyel can create practical and effective Builds & Guides, perfect for new and veteran players! You can check his Twitter for his latest content, join his Discord Server and if you wish to find out more you can also check his About Me page.