Stamina Templar PVP
Divine Wrath is an offensive Stamina Templar PVP Build that is using Dual Wield and Bow as its main weapons. The Build relies on AOE and Crowd Control Skills to immobilize enemies and finish them faster. A strong PVP Build that sometimes feels like a glass cannon since it is using a Medium Body Armor.
You can find more Builds in the Templar Builds page.
Table of Contents
Stamina Templar PVP Build Setup
Light Warrior relies on Crowd Control and AOE skills to weaken and destroy enemies! A fragile Glass Cannon PVP Build that can deal great Burst Damage.
|Head||Gaze of Sithis/Velidreth||Heavy/Medium||Impenetrable||Multi-Effect ( Tri-Stat )|
|Hands||Heartland Conqueror||Medium||Impenetrable||Max. Stamina|
|Legs||Heartland Conqueror||Medium||Impenetrable||Multi-Effect ( Tri-Stat )|
|Chest||Heartland Conqueror||Heavy/Medium||Impenetrable||Multi-Effect ( Tri-Stat )|
|Waist||Heartland Conqueror||Medium||Impenetrable/Well-Fitted||Max. Stamina|
|Feet||Heartland Conqueror||Medium||Impenetrable/Well-Fitted||Max. Stamina|
|Necklace||Stuhn's Favor||Jewel||Infused||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Stuhn's Favor||Jewel||Infused||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Stuhn's Favor||Jewel||Infused||Weapon Damage|
|One Hand Weapon||Stuhn's Favor||Sword||Nirnhoned||Escapist's Poison IX|
|One Hand Weapon||Stuhn's Favor||Mace||Sharpened||Escapist's Poison IX|
|Two Handed Weapon||Stuhn's Favor||Bow||Nirnhoned||Drain Health Poison IX|
Armor Sets for Stamina Templar PVP Build
- Velidreth: Veteran Cradle of Shadows, Urgarlag Chief-Bane
- Heartland Conqueror: Blackwood, Crafted
- Stuhn’s Favor: Western Skyrim, Crafted
- Gaze of Sithis: Antiquities Reward
Skills for Stamina Templar PVP Build
The following skills will help you strike fast and hard!
|Front Bar||Back Bar|
|Skill 1||Toppling Charge||Poison Injection|
|Skill 2||Biting Jabs||Power of the Light|
|Skill 3||Turn Evil||Living Dark|
|Skill 5||Camouflaged Hunter||Resolving Vigor|
|Ultimate Skill||Dawnbreaker of Smiting||Dawnbreaker of Smiting|
- Toppling Charge(Focused Charge): The Build’s gap closer that stuns and sets enemies off balance.
- Biting Jabs(Puncturing Strikes): Your spammable and a very strong damage skill.
- Turn Evil(Circle of Protection): Crowd Control ability that also provides Minor Protection.
- Repentance(Restoring Aura): Sustain skill that restores Stamina and Heals you and your group.
- Camouflaged Hunter(Expert Hunter): Great skill to boost Weapon Critical and reveal Stealthed enemies.
- Dawnbreaker of Smiting(Dawnbreaker): Powerful Ultimate that deals damage and stuns enemies.
- Poison Injection(Poison Arrow): Deals massive damage thanks to our Nirnhoned Bow.
- Power of the Light(Backlash): Deals damage and debuffs enemies.
- Living Dark(Eclipse): Self-buff that heals you and reduces enemies’ speed every time they deal direct damage to you.
- Shuffle(Evasion): Most important self-buff. Should always be up.
- Resolving Vigor(Vigor): Main healing ability.
Passive Skills for Stamina Templar PVP Build
Very important passive skills that can help you maximize the potential of your Stamina Templar PVP Build.
- All Passive Skills from your Class’ Lines
- All Passive Skills from Weapon Lines you are using
- Passive Skills from Armor Lines you are using
- Passive Abilities from Guild lines(Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Psijic Order) that affect your skills/Build
- Fighters Guild Passives: Intimidating Presence, Slayer, Banish the Wicked, Skilled Tracker
- Undaunted Passives
- Your Racial Passives
- Medicinal Use Passive from Alchemy to boost the effectiveness of Potions
Champion Points for Stamina Templar PVP Build
Below you will find the best Champion Points setup for the Build. If you would like to learn more about Champion Points and how they work, you can read my ESO Champion Points Guide.
Slottable Stars: Deadly Aim, Master-at-Arms, Wrathful Strikes, Ironclad
Passive: Tireless Discipline, Piercing, Battle Mastery, Mighty, Quick Recovery, Hardy, Elemental Aegis, Preparation, Precision, Blessed, Eldritch Insight
Slottable Stars: Rationer, Liquid Efficiency, Master Gatherer, Steed’s Blessing
Passive: Gilded Fingers, Fortune’s Favor, Wanderer, Steadfast Enchantment, Treasure Hunter(slottable, required for path)
Slottable Stars: Strategic Reserve, Juggernaut, Fortified, Rejuvenation
Passive: Sprinter, Hasty, Tireless Guardian, Hero’s Vigor, Mystic Tenacity, Tumbling, Defiance
Consumables for Stamina Templar PVP Build
We are using Artaeum Takeaway Broth/Dubious Camoran Throne as Food and Essence of Immovability (Stamina version) as Potions.
Escapist’s Poison IX and Drain Health Poison IX as Poisons.
Info for Stamina Templar PVP Build
Several important info for the Stamina Templar PVP Build. What Mundus to use, the best race for the build and how to assign your attribute points.
All points to Stamina
The Warrior for the best Weapon Damage possible.
What Race is best for Stamina Templar PVP Build
Imperial – Redguard – Dark Elf – Orc – Khajiit is the best race for a Templar PVP Build. Any Race with Stamina bonuses can work well though. You can find more about the playable races in my ESO Race Guide!
Vampire or Werewolf
Neither is necessary.
Rotation for Stamina Templar PVP Build
Buff yourself with Shuffle and Living Dark right before you engage an enemy. Start your attack with Power of the Light and Poison Injection, close the gap with Toppling Charge and finish them with Biting Jabs. Use your Ultimate if it is ready to stun enemies and deal more damage.
Turn Evil to fear/immobilize enemies and gain Minor Protection, Camouflaged Hunter to reveal Nightblades/Stealthed Enemies. Use Repentance to restore Stamina, heal you and your group. Resolving Vigor as your main heal.
More Templar Builds
- Holy Fire – Magicka Templar PVE Build
- Light Warrior – Stamina Templar PVE Build
- Magicka Templar Solo PVE Build
- Stamina Templar Solo PVE Build
- Valkyrie – Magicka Templar PVP Build