Stamina Arcanist Solo
Welcome to my Stamina Arcanist Solo PVE Build for ESO. The Build is designed for players that prefer to play Solo, challenging themselves in any type of PVE content. You can use it to defeat Overworld Bosses, farm Public Dungeons, complete 4-man Dungeons in Normal or Veteran Difficulty and Solo Arenas like Maelstrom Arena and Vateshran Hollows.
The Arcanist is a Class of Eldritch Horror, that relies on Magic Damage and the Crux system to destroy its enemies! It can deal massive damage to single targets but also groups of enemies thanks to its powerful abilities. A flexible Class with strong offensive skills that use your primary resource. The Build is using a combination of Arcanist Skills and Two Handed Weapon abilities to help you breeze through every solo-able content in ESO! If you are a new player, you can take a look at my Arcanist Beginner Guide. If you are looking for a different setup, you can find more Arcanist Builds in the Arcanist Builds page.
Table of Contents
- Build Setup
- Armor Sets
- Passive Skills
- Champion Points
- More Builds
Stamina Arcanist Solo Build Setup
The following Build will help you complete almost every Solo activity in The Elder Scrolls Online! From the easiest Overland content to Solo Arenas and 4-man Dungeons alone! Some alternative Sets you can use include Stormfist, Hunding’s Rage, Arms of Relequen, Pillar of Nirn and Vicious Seprent!
|Shoulders||Tzogvin’s Warband||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Hands||Order’s Wrath||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Legs||Order’s Wrath||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Chest||Order’s Wrath||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Waist||Order’s Wrath||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Feet||Order’s Wrath||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Necklace||Tzogvin’s Warband||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Tzogvin’s Warband||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Ring of the Pale Order||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Weapon Damage|
|Two Handed Weapon||Tzogvin’s Warband||Maul||Precise||Poison|
|Two Handed Weapon||Tzogvin’s Warband||Bow||Infused||Weapon Damage|
An effective setup that will help you play as a Stamina Arcanist Solo early in the game!
|Hands||Hunding’s Rage||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Legs||Hunding’s Rage||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Chest||Hunding’s Rage||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Waist||Hunding’s Rage||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Feet||Hunding’s Rage||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Necklace||Night Mother’s Gaze/Morkuldin||Jewel||Robust||Stamina Recovery/Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Night Mother’s Gaze/Morkuldin||Jewel||Robust||Stamina Recovery/Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Night Mother’s Gaze/Morkuldin||Jewel||Robust||Stamina Recovery/Weapon Damage|
|Two Handed Weapon||Night Mother’s Gaze/Morkuldin||Greatsword/Battle Axe/Maul||Precise||Absorb Stamina|
|Two Handed Weapon||Night Mother’s Gaze/Morkuldin||Bow||Infused||Weapon Damage|
Armor Sets for Stamina Arcanist Solo Build
- Slimecraw: Veteran Wayrest Sewers I, Maj Al-Ragath
- Order’s Wrath: High Isle, Crafted
- Tzogvin’s Warband: Frostvault Dungeon
- Ring of the Pale Order: Antiquities Reward
- Stormfist: Veteran Tempest Island, Glirion the Redbeard
- Hunding’s Rage: Reaper’s March, Bangkorai, The Rift – Crafted
- Night mother’s Gaze: Reaper’s March, Bangkorai, The Rift – Crafted
- Morkuldin: Wrothgar – Crafted
Skills for Stamina Arcanist Solo Build
The following Skills will help you complete every Solo activity with success!
|Front Bar||Back Bar|
|Skill 1||Cephaliarch’s Flail||Endless Hail|
|Skill 2||Carve||Poison Injection|
|Skill 3||Pragmatic Fatecarver||Reconstructive Domain|
|Skill 4||Fulminating Rune||Runeguard of Freedom|
|Skill 5||Inspired Scholarship||Resolving Vigor|
|Ultimate Skill||Flawless Dawnbreaker||The Tide King’s Gaze|
- Cephaliarch’s Flail(Abyssal Impact): Spammable that Generates Crux, debuffs, heals and immobilizes enemies.
- Carve(Cleave): Strong AOE attack that provides a shield.
- Pragmatic Fatecarver(Fatecarver): Powerful beam! Consumes Crux to deal more damage. You can use the Exhausting Fatecarver Morph if you wish.
- Fulminating Rune(The Imperfect Ring): Strong DoT ability.
- Inspired Scholarship(Tome-Bearer’s Inspiration): Deals damage and buffs you.
- Flawless Dawnbreaker(Dawnbreaker): Deals damage but also buffs you actively and passively.
- Endless Hail(Volley): The first of our two strong AOE-DOT skills.
- Poison Injection(Poison Arrow): Strong Damage over Time ability.
- Reconstructive Domain(Arcanist’s Domain): Valuable AOE, Healing Over Time, that also buffs you!
- Runeguard of Freedom(Runic Defense): Defensive skill that also heals you. You can use it when low on Health to trigger an emergency heal.
- Resolving Vigor(Vigor): Healing ability.
- The Tide King’s Gaze(The Unblinking Eye): Powerful Ultimate.
Passive Skills for Stamina Arcanist Solo Build
Very important passive skills that can help you maximize the potential of your Stamina Arcanist Solo Build.
- All Passive Skills from your Class’ Lines
- All Passive Skills from Weapon Lines you are using
- All Passive Skills from Armor Lines you are using
- Passive Abilities from Guild lines(Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Psijic Order) that affect your skills/Build
- Undaunted Passives
- Your Racial Passives
- Medicinal Use Passive from Alchemy to boost the effectiveness of Potions
Champion Points for Stamina Arcanist Solo Build
Below you will find the best Champion Points setup for the Build. If you would like to learn more about Champion Points and how they work, you can read my ESO Champion Points Guide.
- Slottable Stars: Deadly Aim, Master-at-Arms, Wrathful Strikes, Reaving Blows
- Passive: Tireless Discipline, Piercing, Battle Mastery, Mighty, Quick Recovery, Hardy, Elemental Aegis, Preparation, Precision, Blessed, Eldritch Insight
- Slottable Stars: Rationer, Liquid Efficiency, Master Gatherer, Steed’s Blessing
- Passive: Gilded Fingers, Fortune’s Favor, Wanderer, Steadfast Enchantment, Treasure Hunter(slottable, required for path)
- Slottable Stars: Bloody Renewal, Fortified, Rejuvenation, Boundless Vitality
- Passive: Sprinter, Hasty, Tireless Guardian, Hero’s Vigor, Mystic Tenacity, Tumbling, Defiance
Consumables for Stamina Arcanist Solo Build
We are using Orzorga’s Smoked Bear Haunch as Food and Essence of Weapon Power or Tri-Stat Potions.
Info for Stamina Arcanist Solo Build
Several important info for the Stamina Arcanist Solo Build. What Mundus to use, the best race for the build and how to assign your attribute points.
All points to Stamina
The Lover for better Physical Penetration.
What Race is Best for Stamina Arcanist Solo Build
Dark Elf – Orc – Khajiit is the Best Race for an Arcanist Solo Build. Any Race with Stamina bonuses can work well though. You can find more about the playable races in my ESO Race Guide!
Vampire or Werewolf
Neither is necessary.
Rotation for Stamina Arcanist Solo Build
Buff yourself with Inspired Scholarship, Runeguard of Freedom and place Reconstructive Domain. Attack with Endless Hail, Poison Injection, Fulminating Rune, Carve x3, Cephaliarch’s Flail. Generate Crux with Cephaliarch’s Flail and when you are at maximum(3 Crux), use Pragmatic Fatecarver to deal massive damage! Keep attacking with Cephaliarch’s Flail to generate Crux, Fatecarver to consume it and refresh the other abilities when necessary. Heal yourself with Resolving Vigor and use your Ultimate when ready. Always Light Attack before every skill to boost your damage!
- ESO Arcanist Builds
- ESO Sorcerer Builds
- ESO Magicka Sorcerer DPS PVE Build
- ESO Stamina Sorcerer DPS PVE Build
- ESO Magicka Sorcerer Solo Build
- ESO Stamina Sorcerer Solo Build
- ESO One Bar Magicka Sorcerer Solo Build
- ESO Magicka Sorcerer PVP Build
- ESO Stamina Sorcerer PVP Build
- ESO Sorcerer Tank Build
- ESO Sorcerer Healer Build
- ESO 2H Stamina Sorcerer DPS PVE Build
- ESO Nightblade Builds
- ESO Thief Build
- ESO Magicka Nightblade DPS PVE Build
- ESO Stamina Nightblade DPS PVE Build
- ESO Magicka Nightblade Solo Build
- ESO Stamina Nightblade Solo Build
- ESO Magicka Nightblade PVP Build
- ESO Stamina Nightblade PVP Build
- ESO Nightblade Tank Build
- ESO Nightblade Healer Build
- ESO 2H Stamina Nightblade DPS PVE Build
- ESO Dragonknight Builds
- ESO Magicka Dragonknight DPS PVE Build
- ESO Stamina Dragonknight DPS PVE Build
- ESO Magicka Dragonknight Solo Build
- ESO Stamina Dragonknight Solo Build
- ESO Magicka Dragonknight PVP Build
- ESO Stamina Dragonknight PVP Build
- ESO Dragonknight Tank Build
- ESO Dragonknight Healer Build
- ESO 2H Stamina Dragonknight DPS PVE Build
- ESO Warden Builds
- ESO Templar Builds
- ESO Necromancer Builds
- ESO Magicka Necromancer DPS PVE Build
- ESO Stamina Necromancer DPS PVE Build
- ESO Magicka Necromancer Solo Build
- ESO Stamina Necromancer Solo Build
- ESO Magicka Necromancer PVP Build
- ESO Stamina Necromancer PVP Build
- ESO Necromancer Tank Build
- ESO Necromancer Healer Build
- ESO 2H Stamina Necromancer DPS PVE Build
Arzyel is a passionate Gamer and fan of the Elder Scrolls Series! A professional Content Creator and owner of the arzyelbuilds.com and arzyelarmory.com websites that are focusing on The Elder Scrolls Online with hundreds of Builds and Guides! Arzyel also publishes videos on his YouTube channel!
Thanks to his experience in Gaming and especially Online Gaming, Arzyel can create practical and effective Builds & Guides, perfect for new and veteran players! You can check his Twitter for his latest content, join his Discord Server and if you wish to find out more you can also check his About Me page.