ESO Bleed DPS Build
A Bleed based DPS PVE Build for ESO! The Build is focusing on Bleed damage effects, skills and Armor Sets to provide the maximum Bleed damage possible and create a fun gameplay! “Bleed” is designed to complete both Solo and Group PVE content, as it is!
Our Class of choice is the Stamina Warden because of the strong Bleed damage skills it offers. Combining those skills with more from Weapon and Guild lines, gives us a strong core of Bleed skills to use in our Build! The Armor Sets we are using also boost the Bleed damage of our skills and overall effects! If you are a new player, you can take a look at my Warden Beginner Guide. You can find more Builds in the Warden Builds page. For more Elemental and Status Effects Builds you can take a look at ESO Elemental Builds!
Table of Contents
- Build Setup
- Armor Sets
- Passive Skills
- Champion Points
- More Elemental Builds
ESO Bleed DPS Build Setup
The Build is focusing on Bleed damage based effects, Sets and skills to deal the best damage possible in Solo and Group gameplay!
|Head||Prior Thierric||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Shoulders||Prior Thierric||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Hands||Pillar of Nirn||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Legs||Pillar of Nirn||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Chest||Pillar of Nirn||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Waist||Pillar of Nirn||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Feet||Pillar of Nirn||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Two Handed Weapon||Blooddrinker||Battle Axe||Precise||Poison|
|Two Handed Weapon||(Perfected)Merciless Charge/Blooddrinker||Battle Axe/Greatsword||Infused||Weapon Damage|
Armor Sets for ESO Bleed DPS Build
- Prior Thierric: Vet. Red Petal Bastion, Urgarlag Chief-Bane
- Pillar of Nirn: Falkreath Hold Dungeon
- Blooddrinker: Bloodroot Forge Dungeon
- (Perfected)Merciless Charge: (Veteran) Maelstrom Arena
Skills for ESO Bleed DPS Build
The following Skills will help you achieve great DPS for Group content. There are also alternative skills for Solo Gameplay.
|Growing Swarm||Cutting Dive||Barbed Trap||Subterranean Assault||Bird of Prey||Wild Guardian|
|Stampede||Carve||Razor Caltrops||Bull Netch||Lotus Blossom||Wild Guardian|
- Growing Swarm(Swarm): Deals Bleed damage and debuffs enemies.
- Cutting Dive(Dive): Powerful Bleed spammable.
- Barbed Trap(Trap Beast): Very good Bleed DOT damage and a boost to Critical Damage.
- Subterranean Assault(Scorch): Deals great AOE damage.
- Bird of Prey(Falcon’s Swiftness): Slotted only for the passive boost to damage. No need to use it.
- Wild Guardian(Feral Guardian): Our only and very strong Ultimate. It deals Bleed damage and can work as an execute ability.
- Stampede(Critical Charge): Powerful AOE damage skill.
- Carve(Cleave): Great Bleed damage skill that applies a shield.
- Razor Caltrops(Caltrops): Strong AOE damage that debuffs enemies.
- Bull Netch(Betty Netch): Very important self-buff. Boosts weapon damage and is essential for our sustain.
- Lotus Blossom(Lotus Flower): Self-Heal ability.
Passive Skills for ESO Bleed DPS Build
Very important passive skills that can help you maximize the potential of your Bleed DPS Build.
- All Passive Skills from your Class’ Lines
- All Passive Skills from Weapon Lines you are using
- Passive Skills from Armor Lines you are using
- Passive Abilities from Guild lines(Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Psijic Order) that affect your skills/Build
- Fighters Guild Passives: Intimidating Presence, Slayer, Banish the Wicked, Skilled Tracker
- Mages Guild Passives: Mage Adept, Everlasting Magic, Magicka Controller, Might of the Guild
- Undaunted Passives
- Your Racial Passives
- Medicinal Use Passive from Alchemy to boost the effectiveness of Potions
Champion Points for ESO Bleed DPS Build
Below you will find the best Champion Points setup for the Build. If you would like to learn more about Champion Points and how they work, you can read my ESO Champion Points Guide.
- Slottable Stars: Deadly Aim, Master-at-Arms, Wrathful Strikes, Thaumaturge
- Passive: Tireless Discipline, Piercing, Battle Mastery, Mighty, Quick Recovery, Hardy, Elemental Aegis, Preparation, Precision, Blessed, Eldritch Insight
- Slottable Stars: Rationer, Liquid Efficiency, Master Gatherer, Steed’s Blessing
- Passive: Gilded Fingers, Fortune’s Favor, Wanderer, Steadfast Enchantment, Treasure Hunter(slottable, required for path)
- Slottable Stars: Celerity, Fortified, Rejuvenation, Boundless Vitality
- Passive: Sprinter, Hasty, Tireless Guardian, Hero’s Vigor, Mystic Tenacity, Tumbling, Defiance
Consumables for ESO Bleed DPS Build
We are using Artaeum Takeaway Broth as Food and Essence of Weapon Power as Potions.
Info for ESO Bleed DPS Build
Several important info for the Bleed DPS Build. What Mundus to use, the best race for the build and how to assign your attribute points.
All points to Stamina
The Thief Mundus to boost Critical Chance.
What Race is best for Bleed DPS Build
Dark Elf – Orc – Khajiit is the best race for a DPS focused Build. Any Race with Stamina bonuses can work well though. You can find more about the playable races in my ESO Race Guide!
Vampire or Werewolf
Neither is necessary.
Rotation for ESO Bleed DPS Build
Buff yourself with Bull Netch, Lotus Blossom, drink a potion, set Barbed Trap and attack with Stampede, Carve x3, Razor Caltrops. Switch bars and continue with Subterranean Assault, Growing Swarm, Cutting Dive. Keep attacking with Cutting Dive as your spammable and re-cast the other skills when necessary. Use your Ultimate when ready and always Light Attack before every skill to boost damage.
More Elemental Builds
- Arcane – Magicka Arcanist Magic DPS Build
- Blight – Stamina Necromancer Disease DPS Build
- Blizzard – Magicka Warden Frost DPS Build
- Electro – Magicka Sorcerer Shock DPS Build
- Pyromancer – Magicka Dragonknight Fire DPS Build
- Toxin – Stamina Dragonknight Poison DPS Build
Arzyel is a passionate Gamer and fan of the Elder Scrolls Series! A professional Content Creator and owner of the arzyelbuilds.com and arzyelarmory.com websites that are focusing on The Elder Scrolls Online with hundreds of Builds and Guides! Arzyel also publishes videos on his YouTube channel!
Thanks to his experience in Gaming and especially Online Gaming, Arzyel can create practical and effective Builds & Guides, perfect for new and veteran players! You can check his Twitter for his latest content, join his Discord Server and if you wish to find out more you can also check his About Me page.