Stamina Warden PVP
Destroyer is a powerful Stamina Warden PVP Build in ESO, designed for Battlegrounds and open world PVP. The build offers great survivability and massive burst damage. It is capable to solo fight most enemies but shines when you co-operate with the rest of your team. The Warden is a strong PVP Class with several strong active and passive abilities to assist you in fight! A sturdy and deadly Stamden PVP Build!
You can find more Builds in the Warden Builds page.
Table of Contents
Stamina Warden PVP Build Setup
Destroyer deals massive but delayed Burst damage and can kill any enemy! The Build also offers several utility and defensive skills that will help you stay alive against multiple enemies. Titanborn Strength is another great Set you can use!
|Head||Gaze of Sithis/Velidreth||Heavy/Medium||Impenetrable||Max. Stamina/Multi-Effect ( Tri-Stat )|
|Hands||Heartland Conqueror||Medium||Impenetrable||Max. Stamina|
|Legs||Heartland Conqueror||Medium||Infused||Multi-Effect ( Tri-Stat )|
|Chest||Heartland Conqueror||Heavy||Infused||Multi-Effect ( Tri-Stat )|
|Waist||Heartland Conqueror||Medium||Impenetrable||Max. Stamina|
|Feet||Heartland Conqueror||Medium||Well-Fitted||Max. Stamina|
|Necklace||Stuhn's Favor||Jewel||Infused||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Stuhn's Favor||Jewel||Infused||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Stuhn's Favor||Jewel||Infused||Weapon Damage|
|Two Handed Weapon||Stuhn's Favor||Maul||Sharpened||Escapist's Poison IX|
|One Hand Weapon||Stuhn's Favor||Any 1-Hand Weapon||Defending||Drain Health Poison IX|
|Off Hand||Stuhn's Favor||Shield||Impenetrable||Max. Stamina|
Armor Sets for Stamina Warden PVP Build
- Gaze of Sithis: Antiquities Reward
- Velidreth: Veteran Cradle of Shadows, Urgarlag Chief-Bane
- Heartland Conqueror: Blackwood, Crafted
- Stuhn’s Favor: Western Skyrim, Crafted
- Titanborn Strength: Icereach Dungeon
Skills for Stamina Warden PVP Build
The following skills will help you deal massive damage but also protect yourself from enemies!
|Front Bar||Back Bar|
|Skill 1||Dizzying Swing||Invasion|
|Skill 2||Executioner||Bull Netch|
|Skill 3||Growing Swarm/Fetcher Infection||Ice Fortress|
|Skill 4||Deep Fissure||Resolving Vigor|
|Skill 5||Bird of Prey||Lotus Blossom|
|Ultimate Skill||Dawnbreaker of Smiting||Northern Storm|
- Dizzying Swing(Uppercut): A great offensive skill to set the enemy off balance.
- Executioner(Reverse Slash): Execute ability. Most of your kills will come by using this skill on low health enemies.
- Growing Swarm(Swarm): Great damage DOT skill that applies Minor Vulnerability. You can also use Fetcher Infection(Swarm).
- Deep Fissure(Scorch): Very strong offensive skill that deals massive damage and debuffs enemies.
- Bird of Prey(Falcon’s Swiftness): Boost to damage and great mobility.
- Dawnbreaker of Smiting(Dawnbreaker): Our main Ultimate.
- Invasion(Shield Charge): Gap closer that also stuns enemies.
- Bull Netch(Betty Netch): Very important self-buff. Boosts our weapon damage and is essential for our sustain.
- Ice Fortress(Frost Cloak): Great self and group buff that increases our resistances and reduces incoming damage.
- Resolving Vigor(Vigor): Our healing ability.
- Lotus Blossom(Lotus Flower): Strong passive healing skill.
- Northern Storm(Sleet Storm): Secondary Ultimate, great against multiple enemies. Boost damage and defense.
Passive Skills for Stamina Warden PVP Build
Very important passive skills that can help you maximize the potential of your Stamina Warden PVP Build.
- All Passive Skills from your Class’ Lines
- All Passive Skills from Weapon Lines you are using
- Passive Skills from Armor Lines you are using
- Passive Abilities from Guild lines(Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Psijic Order) that affect your skills/Build
- Fighters Guild Passives: Intimidating Presence, Slayer, Banish the Wicked, Skilled Tracker
- Undaunted Passives
- Your Racial Passives
- Medicinal Use Passive from Alchemy to boost the effectiveness of Potions
Champion Points for Stamina Warden PVP Build
Below you will find the best Champion Points setup for the Build. If you would like to learn more about Champion Points and how they work, you can read my ESO Champion Points Guide.
Slottable Stars: Deadly Aim, Master-at-Arms, Wrathful Strikes/Exploiter, Ironclad
Passive: Tireless Discipline, Piercing, Battle Mastery, Mighty, Quick Recovery, Hardy, Elemental Aegis, Preparation, Precision, Blessed, Eldritch Insight
Slottable Stars: Rationer, Liquid Efficiency, Master Gatherer, Steed’s Blessing
Passive: Gilded Fingers, Fortune’s Favor, Wanderer, Steadfast Enchantment, Treasure Hunter(slottable, required for path)
Slottable Stars: Boundless Vitality, Juggernaut, Fortified, Rejuvenation
Passive: Sprinter, Hasty, Tireless Guardian, Hero’s Vigor, Mystic Tenacity, Tumbling, Defiance
Consumables for Stamden PVP Build
We are using Artaeum Takeaway Broth or Orzorga’s Smoked Bear Haunch as Food and Essence of Immovability (Stamina version) as Potions.
Escapist’s Poison IX and Drain Health Poison IX as Poisons.
For Potions and Poisons Recipes you can take a look at my Alchemy Guide!
Info for Stamina Warden PVP Build
Several important info for the Stamden PVP Build. What Mundus to use, the best race for the build and how to assign your attribute points.
All points to Stamina
The Serpent for the best Stamina Recovery possible.
What Race is best for Stamina Warden PVP Build
Imperial – Redguard – Dark Elf – Orc is the best race for a Stamina Warden PVP Build. Any Race with Stamina bonuses can work well though. You can find more about the playable races in my ESO Race Guide!
Vampire or Werewolf
Neither is necessary.
Rotation for Stamina Warden PVP Build
Buff yourself and your group with Bull Netch, Ice Fortress and Lotus Blossom. Try to keep them up all the time. Move together with your team and defend if necessary.
Once you pick a target start your attack with Deep Fissure, Fetcher Infection/Growing Swarm, close the distance to your enemy with Invasion. Ideally Deep Fissure will strike when you reach your enemy or shortly after.
Continue with Dawnbreaker of Smiting(if it is ready), Dizzying Swing, Executioner. A very strong combo when performed correctly that few enemies can survive. Heal with Resolving Vigor and use Northern Storm against multiple enemies. Try to always Light Attack before skills to boost your damage.
FAQ – Stamina Warden PVP Build
Stamina Warden is a powerful Class for PVP in ESO! It offers great damage, defense and mobility and is a good option for Battlegrounds and Open World PVP! To find more about the Stamden in PVP you can take a look at this Stamina Warden PVP Build!
More Warden Builds
- Ice Queen – Magicka Warden PVE Build
- Primal – Magicka Hybrid DPS PVE Build
- Force of Nature – Stamina Warden PVE Build
- Claymore – 2H Stamina Warden PVE Build
- Magicka Warden Solo PVE Build
- Stamina Warden Solo PVE Build
- Frozen – Magicka Warden PVP Build
- Longbow – Stamina Warden Bow PVP Build
Arzyel is a passionate Gamer and fan of the Elder Scrolls Series! A professional Content Creator and owner of the arzyelbuilds.com and arzyelarmory.com websites that are focusing on The Elder Scrolls Online with hundreds of Builds and Guides! Arzyel also publishes videos on his YouTube channel!
Thanks to his experience in Gaming and especially Online Gaming, Arzyel can create practical and effective Builds & Guides, perfect for new and veteran players! You can check his Twitter for his latest content and if you wish to find out more you can also check his About Me page.