Magicka Warden PVP
Frozen is a Magicka Warden PVP Build in ESO, designed for Battlegrounds and open world PVP. The Build has insane burst damage, defense and all the necessary buffs and debuffs to destroy other players fast. Frozen is a great Magicka Warden PVP Build for solo queuing in Battlegrounds as well as group gameplay. A strong and flexible Magden PVP Build!
You can find more Builds in the Warden Builds page.
Table of Contents
Magicka Warden PVP Build Setup
The Build is designed to deal massive Burst damage but can also heal yourself and your allies! Spinner’s Garments is another great set you can use!
|Head||Gaze of Sithis/Iceheart||Heavy||Impenetrable||Multi-Effect ( Tri-Stat )|
|Legs||Shacklebreaker||Light||Impenetrable||Multi-Effect ( Tri-Stat )|
|Chest||Shacklebreaker||Heavy||Impenetrable||Multi-Effect ( Tri-Stat )|
|Necklace||Heartland Conqueror||Jewel||Infused||Spell Damage|
|Ring||Heartland Conqueror||Jewel||Infused||Spell Damage|
|Ring||Heartland Conqueror||Jewel||Infused||Spell Damage|
|Staff||Heartland Conqueror||Flame||Sharpened||Escapist's Poison IX|
|Staff||(Perfected)Precise Regeneration/Heartland Conqueror||Healing||Defending||Drain Health Poison IX|
Armor Sets for Magicka Warden PVP Build
- Balorgh: Veteran March of Sacrifices, Urgarlag Chief-Bane
- Iceheart: Veteran Direfrost Keep, Glirion the Redbeard
- Shacklebreaker: Vvardenfell, Crafted
- Heartland Conqueror: Blackwood, Crafted
- Gaze of Sithis: Antiquities Reward
- (Perfected)Precise Regeneration: (Veteran) Maelstrom Arena
- Spinner’s Garments: Malabal Tor, Overland
Skills for Magicka Warden PVP Build
The following skills will help you deal great damage, defend yourself and heal your group!
|Front Bar||Back Bar|
|Skill 1||Crushing Shock||Shimmering Shield|
|Skill 2||Fetcher Infection||Radiating Regeneration|
|Skill 3||Deep Fissure||Blue Betty|
|Skill 4||Arctic Blast||Ice Fortress|
|Skill 5||Bird of Prey||Lotus Blossom|
|Ultimate Skill||Ice Comet||Light's Champion|
- Crushing Shock(Force Shock): Your main offensive skill. Deals great damage and can interrupt enemies.
- Fetcher Infection(Swarm): Great damage DOT skill that applies Minor Vulnerability.
- Deep Fissure(Scorch): Great damage skill that also applies Major Breach to everyone in an area.
- Arctic Blast(Arctic Wind): Self-heal ability that also deals AOE frost damage and stuns enemies.
- Bird of Prey(Falcon’s Swiftness): Placed for the passives. Can use it to boost speed.
- Ice Comet(Meteor): Main Ultimate. Deals good damage and can immobilize enemies.
- Shimmering Shield(Crystallized Shield): Great skill that protects against projectiles, restores Magicka and builds up Ultimate faster.
- Radiating Regeneration(Regeneration): Essential for your survival. Main group Heal ability.
- Blue Betty(Betty Netch): Very important self-buff. Increases your spell damage and restores Magicka.
- Ice Fortress(Frost Cloak): Great self and group buff that increases your resistances and reduces incoming damage.
- Lotus Blossom(Lotus Flower): Very helpful skill for its passive self-heal and boost to Spell Critical.
- Light’s Champion(Panacea): Defensive Ultimate. Massive heal and a boost to Critical Damage.
Passive Skills for Magicka Warden PVP Build
Very important passive skills that can help you maximize the potential of your Magicka Warden PVP Build.
- All Passive Skills from your Class’ Lines
- All Passive Skills from Weapon Lines you are using
- Passive Skills from Armor Lines you are using
- Passive Abilities from Guild lines(Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Psijic Order) that affect your skills/Build
- Mages Guild Passives: Mage Adept, Everlasting Magic, Magicka Controller, Might of the Guild
- Undaunted Passives
- Your Racial Passives
- Medicinal Use Passive from Alchemy to boost the effectiveness of Potions
Champion Points for Magicka Warden PVP Build
Below you will find the best Champion Points setup for the Build. If you would like to learn more about Champion Points and how they work, you can read my ESO Champion Points Guide.
Slottable: Deadly Aim, Master-at-Arms, Wrathful Strikes, Ironclad
Passive: Eldritch Insight, Piercing, Flawless Ritual, War Mage, Quick Recovery, Hardy, Elemental Aegis, Preparation, Precision, Blessed, Tireless Discipline
Slottable: Rationer, Liquid Efficiency, Master Gatherer, Steed’s Blessing
Passive: Out of Sight, Fleet Phantom, Gilded Fingers, Fortune’s Favor, Wanderer, Steadfast Enchantment
Slottable: Boundless Vitality, Rejuvenation, Juggernaut, Fortified
Passive: Sprinter, Hasty, Tireless Guardian, Hero’s Vigor, Mystic Tenacity, Tumbling, Defiance, Piercing Gaze
Consumables for Magden PVP Build
We are using Clockwork Citrus Filet/Witchmother’s Potent Brew as food and Essence of Immovability as Potions.
Escapist’s Poison IX and Drain Health Poison IX as Poisons.
For Potions and Poisons Recipes you can take a look at my Alchemy Guide!
Info for Magicka Warden PVP Build
Several important info for the Magden PVP Build. What Mundus to use, the best race for the build and how to assign your attribute points.
All points to Magicka.
The Atronach for the best Magicka Recovery possible.
What Race is Best for Magicka Warden PVP Build
High Elf – Dark Elf – Breton is the best Race for a Warden PVP Build. Any Race with Magicka bonuses can work well though. You can find more about the playable races in my ESO Race Guide!
Vampire or Werewolf
Neither is necessary.
Rotation for Magicka Warden PVP Build
Buff yourself with Blue Betty, Ice Fortress, Lotus Blossom and activate Shimmering Shield before you engage the enemy. Activate Deep Fissure, attack with Fetcher Infection and Crushing Shock to finish your target. Use again Deep Fissure and Fetcher Infection to deal damage and apply their debuffs if you have to.
If your Ice Comet is ready, attack with it to boost your burst damage. Arctic Blast to heal yourself, stun and hurt enemies, Radiating Regeneration to heal yourself and your group. Use Light’s Champion for emergency heals and to boost your Critical Damage.
FAQ – Magicka Warden PVP Build
Magicka Warden is a strong and flexible Class in ESO PVP! The Magden offers good damage, heals and support skills to your group, that will help you win fights! For a strong Magden PVP Build, you can take a look at Frozen!
More Warden Builds
- Ice Queen – Magicka Warden PVE Build
- Force of Nature – Stamina Warden PVE Build
- Claymore – 2H Stamina Warden PVE Build
- Magicka Warden Solo PVE Build
- Stamina Warden Solo PVE Build
- Master of Time – Magicka Warden PVP Group Build
- Destroyer – Stamina Warden PVP Build
Arzyel is a passionate Gamer and fan of the Elder Scrolls Series! A professional Content Creator and owner of the arzyelbuilds.com and arzyelarmory.com websites that are focusing on The Elder Scrolls Online with hundreds of Builds and Guides! Arzyel also publishes videos on his YouTube channel!
Thanks to his experience in Gaming and especially Online Gaming, Arzyel can create practical and effective Builds & Guides, perfect for new and veteran players! You can check his Twitter for his latest content and if you wish to find out more you can also check his About Me page.