Stamina Warden Bow PVP
Longbow is a flexible Stamina Warden Bow PVP Build with strong burst damage and good mobility. The Build is using a combination of Warden’s unique Skills and Bow Weapon abilities to weaken and destroy enemies. The Sets of the Build boost your damage against Players and Stamina sustain.
You can find more Builds in the Warden Builds page.
Table of Contents
Stamina Warden Bow PVP Build Setup
Longbow is a flexible Bow PVP Build with great burst damage that can kill any enemy. Stormfist is a nice alternative set you can use.
|Shoulders||Marksman's Crest/Velidreth||Medium||Impenetrable||Max. Stamina|
|Hands||Venomous Smite||Medium||Impenetrable||Max. Stamina|
|Legs||Venomous Smite||Medium||Infused||Multi-Effect (Tri-Stat)|
|Chest||Venomous Smite||Medium||Infused||Multi-Effect (Tri-Stat)|
|Waist||Venomous Smite||Medium||Impenetrable||Max. Stamina|
|Feet||Venomous Smite||Medium||Well-Fitted||Max. Stamina|
|Necklace||Marksman's Crest||Jewel||Infused||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Marksman's Crest||Jewel||Infused||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Ring of the Wild Hunt/Marksman's Crest||Jewel||Infused||Weapon Damage|
|Two Handed Weapon||Marksman's Crest||Bow||Nirnhoned||Escapist's Poison IX|
|Two Handed Weapon||Piercing Spray/Perfected Piercing Spray/Marksman's Crest||Bow||Nirnhoned||Drain Health Poison IX|
Armor Sets for Stamina Warden Bow PVP Build
- Velidreth: Veteran Cradle of Shadows, Urgarlag Chief-Bane
- Venomous Smite: Western Skyrim, Overland
- Marksman’s Crest: Cyrodiil, Rewards for the Worthy
- Ring of the Wild Hunt: Antiquities Reward
- Piercing Spray/Perfected Piercing Spray: Asylum Sanctorium Trial ( Veteran )
- Stormfist: Veteran Tempest Island, Glirion the Redbeard
Skills for Stamina Warden Bow PVP Build
The following skills will help you deal massive damage and destroy your enemies!
|Front Bar||Back Bar|
|Skill 1||Fetcher Infection/Growing Swarm||Acid Spray|
|Skill 2||Cutting Dive||Poison Injection|
|Skill 3||Deep Fissure||Bull Netch|
|Skill 4||Magnum Shot||Shuffle|
|Skill 5||Bird of Prey||Resolving Vigor|
|Ultimate Skill||Dawnbreaker of Smiting||Ballista|
- Fetcher Infection(Swarm): Great damage DOT skill that applies Minor Vulnerability.You can also use Growing Swarm(Swarm).
- Cutting Dive(Dive): The Build’s main attack skill.
- Deep Fissure(Scorch): Strong AOE skill that debuffs enemies.
- Magnum Shot(Scatter Shot): Use this ability to knock back enemies and put some space between you.
- Bird of Prey(Falcon’s Swiftness): We have this skill on our bar for the passive boost to damage as well as the boost to mobility.
- Dawnbreaker of Smiting(Dawnbreaker): One of the Build’s Ultimates. Good when the enemy is nearby or when dealing with a group of enemies.
- Acid Spray(Arrow Spray): Good Poison Damage and essential to proc Piercing Spray.
- Poison Injection(Poison Arrow): Deals massive damage thanks to our Nirnhoned Bow.
- Bull Netch(Betty Netch): Very important self-buff. Boosts our weapon damage and is essential for our sustain.
- Shuffle(Evasion): Very important for survival. Keep it active at all times.
- Resolving Vigor(Vigor): Main healing ability.
- Ballista(Rapid Fire): Second Ultimate. Good to deal with enemies far from you.
Passive Skills for Stamina Warden Bow PVP Build
Very important passive skills that can help you maximize the potential of your Stamina Warden Bow PVP Build.
- All Passive Skills from your Class’ Lines
- All Passive Skills from Weapon Lines you are using
- Passive Skills from Armor Lines you are using
- Passive Abilities from Guild lines(Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Psijic Order) that affect your skills/Build
- Fighters Guild Passives: Intimidating Presence, Slayer, Banish the Wicked, Skilled Tracker
- Undaunted Passives
- Your Racial Passives
- Medicinal Use Passive from Alchemy to boost the effectiveness of Potions
Champion Points for Stamina Warden Bow PVP Build
Below you will find the best Champion Points setup for the Build. If you would like to learn more about Champion Points and how they work, you can read my ESO Champion Points Guide.
Slottable Stars: Deadly Aim, Master-at-Arms, Wrathful Strikes, Ironclad
Passive: Tireless Discipline, Piercing, Battle Mastery, Mighty, Quick Recovery, Hardy, Elemental Aegis, Preparation, Precision, Blessed, Eldritch Insight
Slottable Stars: Rationer, Liquid Efficiency, Master Gatherer, Steed’s Blessing
Passive: Gilded Fingers, Fortune’s Favor, Wanderer, Steadfast Enchantment, Treasure Hunter(slottable, required for path)
Slottable Stars: Strategic Reserve, Juggernaut, Fortified, Rejuvenation
Passive: Sprinter, Hasty, Tireless Guardian, Hero’s Vigor, Mystic Tenacity, Tumbling, Defiance
Consumables for Stamina Warden Bow PVP Build
We are using Artaeum Takeaway Broth/Dubious Camoran Throne as Food and Essence of Immovability (Stamina version) as Potions.
Escapist’s Poison IX and Drain Health Poison IX as Poisons.
Info for Stamina Warden Bow PVP Build
Several important info for the Stamina Warden PVP Build. What Mundus to use, the best race for the build and how to assign your attribute points.
All points to Stamina
The Warrior for the best Weapon Damage possible.
What Race is best for Stamina Warden Bow PVP Build
Imperial – Redguard – Dark Elf – Orc is the best race for a Stamina Warden PVP Build. Any Race with Stamina bonuses can work well though. You can find more about the playable races in my ESO Race Guide!
Vampire or Werewolf
Neither is necessary.
Rotation for Stamina Warden Bow PVP Build
Buff yourself with Bull Netch, Shuffle, activate Deep Fissure and attack with Fetcher Infection/Growing Swarm, Acid Spray, Poison Injection. Switch bars and continue with Cutting Dive to finish your target. Use Magnum Shot to knock back enemies and Resolving Vigor to heal yourself.
Finally use your Ultimates when ready based on how close to the enemy you are. Try to Light Attack before skills to boost your Damage.
More Warden Builds
- Ice Queen – Magicka Warden PVE Build
- Force of Nature – Stamina Warden PVE Build
- Claymore – 2H Stamina Warden PVE Build
- Magicka Warden Solo PVE Build
- Stamina Warden Solo PVE Build
- Frozen – Magicka Warden PVP Build
- Destroyer – Stamina Warden PVP Build