Warden Healer PVP
Battlemage is a Magicka Warden Healer PVP Build in ESO, designed for Battlegrounds and open World PVP! The goal of the build is to keep your group alive but to also provide Crowd Control and extra damage. To achieve this we are using a combination of Restoration Staff and Warden skills.
If you are looking for a Solo PVE Build for Arenas like the Maelstrom Arena and Vateshran Hollows, take a look at my Magicka Warden Solo Build.
You can find more Builds in the Warden Builds page.
Table of Contents
Warden Healer PVP Build Setup
The Build is designed to survive in combat while healing your allies and keeping them alive. Sturdy with good heals and a few offensive abilities. Mara’s Balm is a nice alternative Set you can use.
|Head||Sentinel of Rkugamz||Medium||Infused||Tri-Stat|
|Shoulders||Sentinel of Rkugamz||Light||Impenetrable||Max. Magicka|
|Hands||Mark of the Pariah||Heavy||Impenetrable||Max. Magicka|
|Legs||Mark of the Pariah||Heavy||Infused||Tri-Stat|
|Chest||Mark of the Pariah||Heavy||Infused||Tri-Stat|
|Waist||Robes of Transmutation||Light||Impenetrable||Max. Magicka|
|Feet||Robes of Transmutation||Light||Well-Fitted||Max. Magicka|
|Necklace||Robes of Transmutation||Jewel||Arcane||Spell Damage|
|Ring||Robes of Transmutation||Jewel||Arcane||Spell Damage|
|Ring||Robes of Transmutation||Jewel||Arcane||Spell Damage|
|Staff||Mark of the Pariah||Healing||Powered||Life Drain/Absorb Magicka|
|Staff||Mark of the Pariah||Frost||Defending||Absorb Magicka|
Armor Sets for Warden Healer PVP Build
- Sentinel of Rkugamz: Veteran Darkshade Caverns I, Maj Al-Ragath
- Mark of the Pariah: Wrothgar, Overland
- Robes of Transmutation: Cyrodiil, Rewards for the Worthy
- Mara’s Balm: Rewards for the Worthy
Skills for Warden Healer PVP Build
The following skills will help you heal your group but also deal damage!
|Front Bar||Back Bar|
|Skill 1||Combat Prayer||Winter's Revenge|
|Skill 2||Radiating Regeneration||Unstable Wall of Elements|
|Skill 3||Ward Ally||Deep Fissure|
|Skill 4||Arctic Blast||Blue Betty|
|Skill 5||Inner Light||Ice Fortress|
|Ultimate Skill||Light's Champion||Healing Thicket|
- Combat Prayer(Blessing of Protection): Heals and buffs your group.
- Radiating Regeneration(Regeneration): Strong Heal over time ability.
- Ward Ally(Steadfast Ward): Protects you and an ally with a shield.
- Arctic Blast(Arctic Wind): Heals you, deals Frost damage and stuns enemies.
- Inner Light(Magelight): Boosts Max. Magicka, Spell Critical Rating and can reveal sheathed enemies.
- Light’s Champion(Panacea): Massive heal and a boost to Critical Damage. Secondary Ultimate.
- Winter’s Revenge(Impaling Shards): Strong Frost AOE-DOT skill.
- Unstable Wall of Elements(Wall of Elements): Another strong AOE skill.
- Deep Fissure(Scorch): Deals damage and debuffs enemies.
- Blue Betty(Betty Netch): Very important self-buff. Increases spell damage and restores Magicka.
- Ice Fortress(Frost Cloak): Great self and group buff that increases resistances and reduces incoming damage.
- Healing Thicket(Secluded Grove): Primary Ultimate. Massive Burst Heal and Heal over time ability.
Passive Skills for Warden Healer PVP Build
Very important passive skills that can help you maximize the potential of your Warden Healer PVP Build.
- All Passive Skills from your Class’ Lines
- All Passive Skills from Weapon Lines you are using
- Passive Skills from Armor Lines you are using
- Passive Abilities from Guild lines(Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Psijic Order) that affect your skills/Build
- Mages Guild Passives: Mage Adept, Everlasting Magic, Magicka Controller, Might of the Guild
- Undaunted Passives
- Your Racial Passives
- Medicinal Use Passive from Alchemy to boost the effectiveness of Potions
Champion Points for Warden Healer PVP Build
Below you will find the best Champion Points setup for the Build. If you would like to learn more about Champion Points and how they work, you can read my ESO Champion Points Guide.
Slottable Stars: Fighting Finesse, Swift Renewal, From the Brink, Salve of Renewal
Passive: Eldritch Insight, Blessed, Piercing, Flawless Ritual, War Mage, Quick Recovery, Hardy, Elemental Aegis, Preparation, Tireless Discipline, Precision
Slottable Stars: Rationer, Liquid Efficiency, Master Gatherer, Steed’s Blessing
Passive: Gilded Fingers, Fortune’s Favor, Wanderer, Steadfast Enchantment, Treasure Hunter(slottable, required for path), Out of Sight, Fleet Phantom
Slottable Stars: Juggernaut, Boundless Vitality, Rejuvenation, Fortified
Passive: Sprinter, Hasty, Tireless Guardian, Hero’s Vigor, Mystic Tenacity, Tumbling, Defiance, Piercing Gaze, Tempered Soul
Consumables for Warden Healer PVP Build
We are using Clockwork Citrus Filet as food and Essence of Spell Power/Immovability as Potions.
For Potions and Poisons Recipes you can take a look at my Alchemy Guide!
Info for Warden Healer PVP Build
Several important info for the Warden Healer PVP Build. What Mundus to use, the best race for the build and how to assign your attribute points.
All points to Magicka.
The Atronach for better Magicka Recovery or the Apprentice for stronger heals.
What Race is best for Warden Healer PVP Build
Argonian – High Elf – Breton is the best Race for the Build. Any Race with Magicka bonuses can work well though. You can find more about the playable races in my ESO Race Guide!
Vampire or Werewolf
Neither is necessary.
Rotation for Warden Healer PVP Build
Buff yourself with Blue Betty and Ice Fortress. Use Winter’s Revenge and Unstable Wall of Frost to deal damage and Crowd Control. Deep Fissure to deal burst damage and debuff enemies.
Heal yourself and allies with Combat Prayer, Radiating Regeneration and Arctic Blast. Ward Ally provides a valuable Shield to you and another ally.
Use your Ultimates when you and your group are under pressure. Try not to spam them but save them for the right moment. Healing Thicket as primary and Light’s Champion secondary. Heavy Attack often to restore Magicka.
FAQ – Warden Healer PVP Build
The Warden is a strong and flexible Class for PVP in ESO, with access to several support skills! Stamina Wardens are powerful Burst Damage dealers in PVP, while Magicka Wardens can deal Frost Damage, Heal and Crowd Control enemies! To learn more about ESO Classes in PVP, you can read this ESO Best PVP Class Guide!
More Warden Builds
- Ice Queen – Magicka Warden PVE Build
- Force of Nature – Stamina Warden PVE Build
- Claymore – 2H Stamina Warden PVE Build
- Magicka Warden Solo PVE Build
- Stamina Warden Solo PVE Build
- Frozen – Magicka Warden PVP Build
- Destroyer – Stamina Warden PVP Build
Arzyel is a passionate Gamer and fan of the Elder Scrolls Series! A professional Content Creator and owner of the arzyelbuilds.com and arzyelarmory.com websites that are focusing on The Elder Scrolls Online with hundreds of Builds and Guides! Arzyel also publishes videos on his YouTube channel!
Thanks to his experience in Gaming and especially Online Gaming, Arzyel can create practical and effective Builds & Guides, perfect for new and veteran players! You can check his Twitter for his latest content and if you wish to find out more you can also check his About Me page.