Magicka Necromancer Solo
Welcome to my Magicka Necromancer Solo PVE Build for ESO. The Build is designed for players that prefer to play Solo, challenging themselves in any type of PVE content. You can use it to defeat Overworld Bosses, farm Public Dungeons, complete 4-man Dungeons in Normal or Veteran Difficulty and Solo Arenas like Maelstrom Arena and Vateshran Hollows.
The Necromancer is a potent Solo Class that relies on its minions and Elemental Damage to clear content! If you are a new player, you can take a look at my Necromancer Beginner Guide. For a more balanced Magicka Necromancer PVE Build you can take a look at Hades. You can find more Builds in the Necromancer Builds page.
Table of Contents
- Build Setup
- Armor Sets
- Passive Skills
- Champion Points
- More Builds
Magicka Necromancer Solo Build Setup
The following Build will help you complete almost every Solo activity in The Elder Scrolls Online! From the easiest Overland content to Solo Arenas and 4-man Dungeons alone! You can use the Law of Julianos set for a starter, more beginner approach or the (Perfect)False God’s Devotion for better sustain. The Ring of the Pale Order is a great Mythic Item you can use for better healing.
|Shoulders||Pillar of Nirn||Medium||Divines||Max. Magicka|
|Hands||Order's Wrath||Light||Divines||Max. Magicka|
|Chest||Order's Wrath||Light||Divines||Max. Magicka|
|Waist||Order's Wrath||Light||Divines||Max. Magicka|
|Feet||Order's Wrath||Light||Divines||Max. Magicka|
|Necklace||Pillar of Nirn||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Spell Damage|
|Ring||Pillar of Nirn||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Spell Damage|
|Ring||Ring of the Pale Order||Jewel||Infused||Magicka Recovery|
|Staff||Pillar of Nirn||Flame||Precise||Flame Damage|
|Staff||Pillar of Nirn/(Perfected)Crushing Wall||Frost/Lightning/Flame||Infused||Weapon Damage|
An effective setup that will help you play as a Magicka Necromancer Solo early in the game!
|Hands||Law of Julianos||Light||Divines||Max. Magicka|
|Legs||Law of Julianos||Light||Divines||Max.Magicka|
|Chest||Law of Julianos||Light||Divines||Max. Magicka|
|Waist||Law of Julianos||Light||Divines||Max. Magicka|
|Feet||Law of Julianos||Light||Divines||Max. Magicka|
|Necklace||Armor of the Seducer||Jewel||Arcane||Mag. Recovery/Spell Damage|
|Ring||Armor of the Seducer||Jewel||Arcane||Mag. Recovery/Spell Damage|
|Ring||Armor of the Seducer||Jewel||Arcane||Mag. Recovery/Spell Damage|
|Staff||Armor of the Seducer||Flame/Lightning||Precise||Flame/Shock Damage|
|Staff||Armor of the Seducer||Flame/Lightning||Infused||Weapon Damage|
Armor Sets for Magicka Necromancer Solo Build
- Iceheart: Veteran Direfrost Keep, Glirion the Redbeard
- Slimecraw: Veteran Wayrest Sewers I, Maj Al-Ragath
- Order’s Wrath: High Isle, Crafted
- Pillar of Nirn: Falkreath Hold Dungeon
- (Perfect)False God’s Devotion: Elsweyr, (Veteran)Sunspire Trial
- Ring of the Pale Order: Antiquities Reward
- (Perfected)Crushing Wall: (Veteran)Maelstrom Arena
- Ilambris: Vet. Crypt of Hearts I, Glirion the Redbeard
- Law of Julianos: Wrothgar – Crafted
- Armor of the Seducer: Grahtwood, Stormhaven, Deshaan – Crafted
Skills for Magicka Necromancer Solo Build
The following Skills will help you complete every Solo activity with success!
|Crushing Shock||Stalking Blastbones||Deaden Pain||Harness Magicka||Mystic Siphon||Glacial Colossus|
|Unnerving Boneyard||Unstable Wall of Elements||Summoner's Armor||Spirit Guardian||Barbed Trap||Elemental Rage|
- Crushing Shock(Force Shock): Main spammable that can also disrupt enemies.
- Stalking Blastbones(Blastbones): Great offensive skill that also creates a corpse.
- Deaden Pain(Bitter Harvest): Powerful defensive skill.
- Harness Magicka(Annulment): Shield/survival skill that can also help you restore magicka.
- Mystic Siphon(Shocking Siphon): Deals good shock damage but also replenishes your Magicka.
- Glacial Colossus(Frozen Colossus): Main Ultimate. Great against groups of enemies that can also stun targets.
- Unnerving Boneyard(Boneyard): Frost AOE damage skill that debuffs enemies.
- Unstable Wall of Elements(Wall of Elements): Great AOE damage skill.
- Summoner’s Armor(Bone Armor): Defensive ability that boosts resistances and reduces the cost of undead minions.
- Spirit Guardian(Spirit Mender): Heals and absorbs some part of incoming damage.
- Barbed Trap(Trap Beast): Very good DOT damage and a boost to our Critical Damage.
- Elemental Rage(Elemental Storm): Secondary Ultimate. Very strong AOE damage, able to melt most enemies.
Passive Skills for Magicka Necromancer Solo Build
Very important passive skills that can help you maximize the potential of your Magicka Necromancer Solo Build.
- All Passive Skills from your Class’ Lines
- All Passive Skills from Weapon Lines you are using
- All Passive Skills from Armor Lines you are using
- Passive Abilities from Guild lines(Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Psijic Order) that affect your skills/Build
- Mages Guild Passives: Mage Adept, Everlasting Magic, Magicka Controller, Might of the Guild
- Undaunted Passives
- Your Racial Passives
- Medicinal Use Passive from Alchemy to boost the effectiveness of Potions
Champion Points for Magicka Necromancer Solo Build
Below you will find the best Champion Points setup for the Build. If you would like to learn more about Champion Points and how they work, you can read my ESO Champion Points Guide.
- Slottable Stars: Deadly Aim, Master-at-Arms, Fighting Finesse, Reaving Blows
- Passive: Eldritch Insight, Piercing, Flawless Ritual, War Mage, Precision, Quick Recovery, Hardy, Elemental Aegis, Preparation, Blessed, Tireless Discipline
- Slottable Stars: Rationer, Liquid Efficiency, Master Gatherer, Steed’s Blessing
- Passive: Gilded Fingers, Fortune’s Favor, Wanderer, Steadfast Enchantment, Treasure Hunter(slottable, required for path)
- Slottable Stars: Siphoning Spells, Rejuvenation, Boundless Vitality, Fortified
- Passive: Sprinter, Hasty, Tireless Guardian, Hero’s Vigor, Mystic Tenacity, Tumbling, Defiance
Consumables for Magicka Necromancer Solo Build
We are using Clockwork Citrus Filet/Witchmother’s Potent Brew and Essence of Spell Power as Potions.
Info for Magicka Necromancer Solo Build
Several important info for the Magicka Necromancer Solo Build. What Mundus to use, the best race for the build and how to assign your attribute points.
All points to Magicka.
The Lover for better Spell Penetration.
What Race is Best for Magicka Necromancer Solo Build
High Elf – Dark Elf – Breton is the Best Race for a Necromancer Solo Build. Any Race with Magicka bonuses can work well though. You can find more about the playable races in my ESO Race Guide!
Vampire or Werewolf
Neither is necessary.
Rotation for Magicka Necromancer Solo Build
Buff yourself with Summoner’s Armor, summon Spirit Guardian, set Barbed Trap, drink a potion and attack with Unnerving Boneyard, Unstable Wall of Elements, switch bars. Continue with Stalking Blastbones, Crushing Shock x2, Stalking Blastbones, Crushing Shock x2, Stalking Blastbones, Crushing Shock x2, Stalking Blastbones, switch bars. Unnerving Boneyard, Unstable Wall of Elements. Switch bars and continue. When in font bar use Stalking Blastbones after every two skills.
Re apply Summoner’s Armor, Spirit Guardian, Barbed Trap when necessary, use Mystic Siphon and Deaden Pain on corpses to deal damage, boost your defense/Ultimate. Harness Magicka to protect yourself. Use your Ultimates when ready, Glacial Colossus and Elemental Rage.
- ESO Magicka Arcanist Solo PVE Build
- ESO Stamina Arcanist Solo PVE Build
- ESO Magicka Dragonknight Solo Build
- ESO Stamina Dragonknight Solo Build
- ESO Magicka Necromancer Solo Build
- ESO Stamina Necromancer Solo Build
- ESO Magicka Nightblade Solo Build
- ESO Stamina Nightblade Solo Build
- ESO Magicka Sorcerer Solo Build
- ESO One Bar Magicka Sorcerer Solo Build
- ESO Stamina Sorcerer Solo Build
- ESO Magicka Templar Solo Build
- ESO Stamina Templar Solo Build
- ESO Magicka Warden Solo Build
- ESO Stamina Warden Solo Build
- ESO Werewolf Solo Build
Arzyel is a passionate Gamer and fan of the Elder Scrolls Series! A professional Content Creator and owner of the arzyelbuilds.com and arzyelarmory.com websites that are focusing on The Elder Scrolls Online with hundreds of Builds and Guides! Arzyel also publishes videos on his YouTube channel!
Thanks to his experience in Gaming and especially Online Gaming, Arzyel can create practical and effective Builds & Guides, perfect for new and veteran players! You can check his Twitter for his latest content, join his Discord Server and if you wish to find out more you can also check his About Me page.