Magicka Nightblade Solo
Welcome to my Magicka Nightblade Solo PVE Build for ESO. The Build is designed for players that prefer to play Solo, challenging themselves in any type of PVE content. You can use it to defeat Overworld Bosses, farm Public Dungeons, complete 4-man Dungeons in Normal or Veteran Difficulty and Solo Arenas like Maelstrom Arena and Vateshran Hollows.
The Build is using Nightblade’s unique Skills to help you complete harder content, alone. The Nightblade is a strong Solo Class but one of the hardest to master. If you are a new player, you can take a look at my Nightblade Beginner Guide. You can find more Builds in the Nightblade Builds page.
Table of Contents
- Build Setup
- Armor Sets
- Passive Skills
- Champion Points
- More Builds
Magicka Nightblade Solo Build Setup
The following Build will help you complete almost every Solo activity in The Elder Scrolls Online! From the easiest Overland content to Solo Arenas and 4-man Dungeons alone! You can use the Law of Julianos set for a starter, more beginner approach, or the (Perfect)False God’s Devotion for better sustain. The Ring of the Pale Order is a great Mythic Item you can use for better healing.
|Shoulders||Pillar of Nirn||Medium||Divines||Max. Magicka|
|Hands||Order's Wrath||Light||Divines||Max. Magicka|
|Chest||Order's Wrath||Light||Divines||Max. Magicka|
|Waist||Order's Wrath||Light||Divines||Max. Magicka|
|Feet||Order's Wrath||Light||Divines||Max. Magicka|
|Necklace||Pillar of Nirn||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Spell Damage|
|Ring||Pillar of Nirn||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Spell Damage|
|Ring||Ring of the Pale Order||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Spell Damage|
|Staff||Pillar of Nirn||Flame||Precise||Flame Damage|
|Staff||Pillar of Nirn/(Perfected)Crushing Wall||Flame/Lightning/Ice||Infused||Weapon Damage|
An effective setup that will help you play as a Magicka Nightblade Solo early in the game!
|Hands||Law of Julianos||Light||Divines||Max. Magicka|
|Legs||Law of Julianos||Light||Divines||Max.Magicka|
|Chest||Law of Julianos||Light||Divines||Max. Magicka|
|Waist||Law of Julianos||Light||Divines||Max. Magicka|
|Feet||Law of Julianos||Light||Divines||Max. Magicka|
|Necklace||Armor of the Seducer||Jewel||Arcane||Mag. Recovery/Spell Damage|
|Ring||Armor of the Seducer||Jewel||Arcane||Mag. Recovery/Spell Damage|
|Ring||Armor of the Seducer||Jewel||Arcane||Mag. Recovery/Spell Damage|
|Staff||Armor of the Seducer||Flame/Lightning||Precise||Flame/Shock Damage|
|Staff||Armor of the Seducer||Flame/Lightning||Infused||Weapon Damage|
Armor Sets for Magicka Nightblade Solo Build
- Iceheart: Veteran Direfrost Keep, Glirion the Redbeard
- Slimecraw: Veteran Wayrest Sewers I, Maj Al-Ragath
- Order’s Wrath: High Isle, Crafted
- Pillar of Nirn: Falkreath Hold Dungeon
- (Perfect)False God’s Devotion: Elsweyr, (Veteran)Sunspire Trial
- Ring of the Pale Order: Antiquities Reward
- (Perfected)Crushing Wall: (Veteran)Maelstrom Arena
- Ilambris: Vet. Crypt of Hearts I, Glirion the Redbeard
- Law of Julianos: Wrothgar – Crafted
- Armor of the Seducer: Grahtwood, Stormhaven, Deshaan – Crafted
Skills for Magicka Nightblade Solo Build
The following Skills will help you complete every Solo activity with success!
|Swallow Soul||Twisting Path||Impale||Merciless Resolve||Barbed Trap||Soul Harvest|
|Mystic Orb||Unstable Wall of Elements||Mirage||Siphoning Attacks||Elemental Susceptibility/Elemental Drain||Soul Tether|
- Swallow Soul(Strife): Our spammable. We use it to deal damage and heal ourselves.
- Twisting Path(Path of Darkness): One of our strong AOE-DOT skills.
- Impale(Assassin’s Blade): Our execute ability. You should start using this skill once the enemy’s health drops below 25%.
- Merciless Resolve(Grim Focus): Boosts damage and can turn into the deadly Assassin’s Will skill after five light/heavy attacks that also heals us.
- Barbed Trap(Trap Beast): Very good DOT damage and a boost to Critical Damage.
- Soul Harvest(Soul Shred): One of our Ultimates. Great against single targets.
- Mystic Orb(Necrotic Orb): Strong DPS AOE Skill.
- Unstable Wall of Elements(Wall of Elements): Great AOE damage skill.
- Mirage(Blur): Defensive buff that increases resistances.
- Siphoning Attacks(Siphoning Strikes): Most important skill for our sustain.
- Elemental Susceptibility(Weakness to Elements) or Elemental Drain(Weakness to Elements): Debuffs enemies with Breach.
- Soul Tether(Soul Shred): Deals AOE damage and heals!
Passive Skills for Magicka Nightblade Solo Build
Very important passive skills that can help you maximize the potential of your Magicka Nightblade Solo Build.
- All Passive Skills from your Class’ Lines
- All Passive Skills from Weapon Lines you are using
- Passive Skills from Armor Lines you are using
- Passive Abilities from Guild lines(Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Psijic Order) that affect your skills/Build
- Mages Guild Passives: Mage Adept, Everlasting Magic, Magicka Controller, Might of the Guild
- Undaunted Passives
- Your Racial Passives
- Medicinal Use Passive from Alchemy to boost the effectiveness of Potions
Champion Points for Magicka Nightblade Solo Build
Below you will find the best Champion Points setup for the Build. If you would like to learn more about Champion Points and how they work, you can read my ESO Champion Points Guide.
- Slottable Stars: Deadly Aim, Master-at-Arms, Wrathful Strikes/Fighting Finesse, Reaving Blows
- Passive: Eldritch Insight, Piercing, Flawless Ritual, War Mage, Precision, Quick Recovery, Hardy, Elemental Aegis, Preparation, Blessed, Tireless Discipline
- Slottable Stars: Rationer, Liquid Efficiency, Master Gatherer, Steed’s Blessing
- Passive: Gilded Fingers, Fortune’s Favor, Wanderer, Steadfast Enchantment, Treasure Hunter(slottable, required for path)
- Slottable Stars: Siphoning Spells, Rejuvenation, Boundless Vitality, Fortified
- Passive: Sprinter, Hasty, Tireless Guardian, Hero’s Vigor, Mystic Tenacity, Tumbling, Defiance
Consumables for Magicka Nightblade Solo Build
We are using Clockwork Citrus Filet/Witchmother’s Potent Brew and Essence of Spell Power as Potions.
Info for Magicka Nightblade Solo Build
Several important info for the Magicka Nightblade Solo Build. What Mundus to use, the best race for the build and how to assign your attribute points.
The Lover for better Spell Penetration.
What Race is Best for Magicka Nightblade Solo Build
High Elf – Dark Elf – Breton is the Best Race for a Nightblade Solo Build. Any Race with Magicka bonuses can work well though. You can find more about the playable races in my ESO Race Guide!
Vampire or Werewolf
Neither is necessary.
Rotation for Magicka Nightblade Solo Build
Buff yourself with Mirage, Siphoning Attacks, set Barbed Trap and apply Elemental Susceptibility/Drain. Attack with Mystic Orb, Unstable Wall of Elements, switch bars and continue with Assassin’s Will(if ready), Twisting Path, Swallow Soul. Continue attacking with Swallow Soul as your spammable and re cast the other skills when necessary. Use Impale on low health enemies and Assassin’s Will every time it is ready. Use your Ultimates and always Light Attack before every skill to boost your damage but also proc Assassin’s Will.
- ESO Magicka Arcanist Solo PVE Build
- ESO Stamina Arcanist Solo PVE Build
- ESO Magicka Dragonknight Solo Build
- ESO Stamina Dragonknight Solo Build
- ESO Magicka Necromancer Solo Build
- ESO Stamina Necromancer Solo Build
- ESO Magicka Nightblade Solo Build
- ESO Stamina Nightblade Solo Build
- ESO Magicka Sorcerer Solo Build
- ESO One Bar Magicka Sorcerer Solo Build
- ESO Stamina Sorcerer Solo Build
- ESO Magicka Templar Solo Build
- ESO Stamina Templar Solo Build
- ESO Magicka Warden Solo Build
- ESO Stamina Warden Solo Build
- ESO Werewolf Solo Build
Arzyel is a passionate Gamer and fan of the Elder Scrolls Series! A professional Content Creator and owner of the arzyelbuilds.com and arzyelarmory.com websites that are focusing on The Elder Scrolls Online with hundreds of Builds and Guides! Arzyel also publishes videos on his YouTube channel!
Thanks to his experience in Gaming and especially Online Gaming, Arzyel can create practical and effective Builds & Guides, perfect for new and veteran players! You can check his Twitter for his latest content, join his Discord Server and if you wish to find out more you can also check his About Me page.