Bloodfang is a powerful Werewolf PVP Build, designed for Battlegrounds and Open World PVP. The Build is focusing on insane Survivability and Burst Damage to deal with single targets or multiple enemies. Bloodfang is based on a Stamina Sorcerer PVP Build but can be used by any other Class and Stamina Character. You can even play as a Stamina Sorcerer if you like without transforming into a Werewolf, with a few changes to your Ultimates.
For a Werewolf PVE Build DPS you can take a look at The Beast and for a Werewolf Tank PVE Build you can take a look at Sentinel. If you are a new player, take a look at my Vampire vs Werewolf Guide to understand the differences between the two skill lines.
Table of Contents
- Build Setup
- Armor Sets
- Passive Skills
- Champion Points
- More Werewolf Builds
Werewolf PVP Build Setup
The build offers massive Burst damage but also great survivability!
|Head||Gaze of Sithis/Engine Guardian||Heavy/Medium||Impenetrable||Max. Stamina/Multi-Effect ( Tri-Stat )|
|Shoulders||Velidreth/Engine Guardian||Medium||Impenetrable||Max. Stamina|
|Hands||Eternal Vigor||Heavy||Impenetrable||Max. Stamina|
|Legs||Eternal Vigor||Heavy||Infused||Multi-Effect ( Tri-Stat )|
|Chest||Eternal Vigor||Heavy||Infused||Multi-Effect ( Tri-Stat )|
|Waist||Eternal Vigor||Heavy||Impenetrable||Max. Stamina|
|Feet||Eternal Vigor||Heavy||Well-Fitted||Max. Stamina|
|Necklace||Titanborn Strength||Jewel||Infused||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Titanborn Strength||Jewel||Infused||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Titanborn Strength||Jewel||Infused||Weapon Damage|
|Two Handed Weapon||Titanborn Strength||Greatsword||Nirnhoned||Escapist's Poison IX|
|One Hand Weapon||Titanborn Strength||Any 1-Handed||Defending||Drain Health Poison IX|
|Off Hand||Titanborn Strength||Shield||Impenetrable||Max. Stamina|
Armor Sets for Werewolf PVP Build
- Gaze of Sithis: Antiquities Reward
- Velidreth: Veteran Cradle of Shadows, Urgarlag Chief-Bane
- Engine Guardian: Veteran Darkshade Caverns II, Maj Al-Ragath
- Eternal Vigor: Western Skyrim, Overland
- Titanborn Strength: Icereach Dungeon
Skills for Werewolf PVP Build
The following skills will help you deal massive damage and kill your targets.
These are the skills you will be using when you transform.
|Skill 1||Brutal Pounce|
|Skill 2||Howl of Despair|
|Skill 3||Claws of Life|
|Skill 4||Hircine's Rage|
|Skill 5||Deafening Roar|
|Ultimate Skill||Pack Leader|
- Pack Leader(Werewolf Transformation): This morph offers better damage mitigation, Minor Courage to you and your group as well as two direwolves to fight alongside you.
- Brutal Pounce(Pounce): Use it as a gap closer but also to trigger Brutal Carnage.
- Howl of Despair(Piercing Howl): The build’s main attack skill that also provides a synergy to your group.
- Claws of Life(Infectious Claws): Great disease DOT and healing.
- Hircine’s Rage(Hircine’s Bounty): Main heal that you can also use to restore Stamina and buff yourself.
- Deafening Roar(Roar): Use this skill to fear and debuff enemies.
These are the skills you will be using as a Stamina Sorcerer.
|Front Bar||Back Bar|
|Skill 1||Dizzying Swing||Streak|
|Skill 2||Executioner||Heroic Slash|
|Skill 4||Forward Momentum||Critical Surge|
|Skill 5||Resolving Vigor||Dark Deal|
|Ultimate Skill||Dawnbreaker of Smiting||Pack Leader|
- Dizzying Swing(Uppercut): A great offensive skill to set the enemy off balance.
- Executioner(Reverse Slash): Execute ability. Most of your kills will come by using this skill on low health enemies.
- Stampede(Critical Charge): Our gap closer. Powerful AOE damage skill.
- Forward Momentum(Momentum): Use this skill to remove all snares from us. Important survival skill.
- Resolving Vigor(Vigor): Emergency healing ability.
- Dawnbreaker of Smiting(Dawnbreaker): Good when dealing with a group of enemies.
- Streak(Bolt Escape): Escape method. You can use this skill offensively as well, to stun enemies. Try not to spam it too much.
- Heroic Slash(Low Slash): Debuffs target with Minor Maim but also helps to generate Ultimate faster.
- Hurricane(Lightning Form): Important self-buff. Hurricane increases defenses and is constantly hurting targets with its AOE-DOT damage.
- Critical Surge(Surge): Very important self-buff. Critical Surge is increasing weapon damage but also heals every time you deal critical damage.
- Dark Deal(Dark Exchange): Use it to replenish Stamina and heal yourself. Your main heal/sustain ability when not transformed.
- Pack Leader(Werewolf Transformation): Werewolf Transformation Ultimate.
Passive Skills for Werewolf PVP Build
Very important passive skills that can help you maximize the potential of your Werewolf PVP Build.
- All Passive Skills from your Class’ Lines
- All Passive Skills from Weapon Lines you are using
- Passive Skills from Armor Lines you are using
- Passive Abilities from Guild lines(Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Psijic Order) that affect your skills/Build
- Werewolf Passives: Devour, Pursuit, Blood Rage, Savage Strength, Call of the Pack
- Undaunted Passives
- Your Racial Passives
- Medicinal Use Passive from Alchemy to boost the effectiveness of Potions
Champion Points for Werewolf PVP Build
Below you will find the best Champion Points setup for the Build. If you would like to learn more about Champion Points and how they work, you can read my ESO Champion Points Guide.
Slottable Stars: Deadly Aim, Master-at-Arms, Wrathful Strikes, Ironclad
Passive: Tireless Discipline, Piercing, Battle Mastery, Mighty, Quick Recovery, Hardy, Elemental Aegis, Preparation, Precision, Blessed, Eldritch Insight
Slottable Stars: Rationer, Liquid Efficiency, Master Gatherer, Steed’s Blessing
Passive: Gilded Fingers, Fortune’s Favor, Wanderer, Steadfast Enchantment, Treasure Hunter(slottable, required for path)
Slottable Stars: Strategic Reserve, Juggernaut, Fortified, Rejuvenation
Passive: Sprinter, Hasty, Tireless Guardian, Hero’s Vigor, Mystic Tenacity, Tumbling, Defiance
Consumables for Werewolf PVP Build
Bewitched Sugar Skulls or Artaeum Takeaway Broth as Food and Essence of Immovability (Stamina version) as Potions.
Escapist’s Poison IX and Drain Health Poison IX as Poisons.
Info for Werewolf PVP Build
Several important info for the Werewolf PVP Build. What Mundus to use, the best race for the build and how to assign your attribute points.
- Health: 10 Points
- Stamina: 54 Points
The Warrior for the best Weapon Damage possible.
What Race is best for Werewolf PVP Build
Imperial – Redguard – Orc – Dark Elf is the best Race for Werewolf PVP Build. Any Race with Stamina bonuses can work well though. You can find more about the playable races in my ESO Race Guide!
Vampire or Werewolf
Werewolf is essential for the Build!
Rotation for Werewolf PVP Build
Below you can find the rotation for both types of gameplay!
Buff yourself with Hurricane, Critical Surge and Forward Momentum. Your self-buffs should always be active. When you spot a target close the gap with Stampede, use Heroic Slash and attack with Dizzying Swing, Executioner. Replenish your stats and heal yourself with Dark Deal or Resolving Vigor when necessary. Use your Streak to escape. Use your Ultimates when ready to deal damage or transform into a Werewolf.
Use Brutal Pounce to close the distance to your target, then attack with Brutal Carnage, Claws of Life, Howl of Despair. Heal/Buff/Restore Stamina with Hircine’s Rage and Fear/Debuff enemies with Deafening Roar. You can also use Brutal Carnage as an execute.