Bloodfang is a powerful Werewolf PVP Build, designed for Battlegrounds and Open World PVP. The Build is focusing on great Survivability and Burst Damage to deal with single targets or multiple enemies. Bloodfang is based on a Stamina Sorcerer PVP Build but can be used by any other Class and Stamina Character.
For a Werewolf PVE Build DPS you can take a look at The Beast and for a Werewolf Tank PVE Build you can take a look at Sentinel. If you are a new player wishing to try Werewolf, you can take a look at my Werewolf Guide.
Table of Contents
- Build Setup
- Armor Sets
- Passive Skills
- Champion Points
- More Werewolf Builds
Werewolf PVP Build Setup
The build offers massive Burst damage but also great survivability!
|Multi-Effect ( Tri-Stat )
|Multi-Effect ( Tri-Stat )
|Multi-Effect ( Tri-Stat )
|Two Handed Weapon
|Escapist's Poison IX
Armor Sets for Werewolf PVP Build
- Velidreth: Veteran Cradle of Shadows, Urgarlag Chief-Bane
- Eternal Vigor: Western Skyrim, Overland
- Stuhn’s Favor: Western Skyrim, Crafted
- Oakensoul Ring: Antiquities Reward
Skills for Werewolf PVP Build
The following skills will help you deal massive damage and kill your targets.
These are the skills you will be using when you transform.
|Howl of Agony
|Claws of Anguish
- Pack Leader(Werewolf Transformation): This morph offers better damage mitigation, Minor Courage to you and your group as well as two direwolves to fight alongside you.
- Feral Pounce(Pounce): Use it as a gap closer but also to trigger Feral Carnage.
- Howl of Agony(Piercing Howl): The build’s main attack skill.
- Claws of Anguish(Infectious Claws): Great disease DOT that reduces enemies’ healing.
- Hircine’s Rage(Hircine’s Bounty): Heal ability that can also restore Stamina and buff you.
- Deafening Roar(Roar): Use this skill to fear and debuff enemies.
These are the skills you will be using as a Stamina Sorcerer.
- Dizzying Swing(Uppercut): A great offensive skill that sets enemies off balance.
- Stampede(Critical Charge): Our gap closer. Powerful AOE damage skill.
- Critical Surge(Surge): Very important self heal.
- Streak(Bolt Escape): Escape method. You can use this skill offensively as well, to stun enemies.
- Resolving Vigor(Vigor): Emergency healing ability.
- Pack Leader(Werewolf Transformation): Werewolf Transformation Ultimate.
Passive Skills for Werewolf PVP Build
Very important passive skills that can help you maximize the potential of your Werewolf PVP Build.
- All Passive Skills from your Class’ Lines
- All Passive Skills from Weapon Lines you are using
- Passive Skills from Armor Lines you are using
- Passive Abilities from Guild lines(Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Psijic Order) that affect your skills/Build
- Werewolf Passives: Devour, Pursuit, Blood Rage, Savage Strength, Call of the Pack
- Undaunted Passives
- Your Racial Passives
- Medicinal Use Passive from Alchemy to boost the effectiveness of Potions
Champion Points for Werewolf PVP Build
Below you will find the best Champion Points setup for the Build. If you would like to learn more about Champion Points and how they work, you can read my ESO Champion Points Guide.
Slottable Stars: Deadly Aim, Master-at-Arms, Wrathful Strikes, Ironclad
Passive: Tireless Discipline, Piercing, Battle Mastery, Mighty, Quick Recovery, Hardy, Elemental Aegis, Preparation, Precision, Blessed, Eldritch Insight
Slottable Stars: Rationer, Liquid Efficiency, Master Gatherer, Steed’s Blessing
Passive: Gilded Fingers, Fortune’s Favor, Wanderer, Steadfast Enchantment, Treasure Hunter(slottable, required for path)
Slottable Stars: Boundless Vitality, Juggernaut, Fortified, Rejuvenation
Passive: Sprinter, Hasty, Tireless Guardian, Hero’s Vigor, Mystic Tenacity, Tumbling, Defiance
Consumables for Werewolf PVP Build
Artaeum Takeaway Broth as Food and Essence of Immovability (Stamina version) as Potions.
Escapist’s Poison IX as Poisons.
Info for Werewolf PVP Build
Several important info for the Werewolf PVP Build. What Mundus to use, the best race for the build and how to assign your attribute points.
All points to Stamina.
The Lover for the best Penetration possible.
What Race is best for Werewolf PVP Build
Imperial – Redguard – Orc – Dark Elf is the best Race for Werewolf PVP Build. Any Race with Stamina bonuses can work well though. You can find more about the playable races in my ESO Race Guide!
Vampire or Werewolf
Werewolf is essential for the Build!
Rotation for Werewolf PVP Build
Below you can find the rotation for both types of gameplay!
Buff yourself with Critical Surge and when you spot a target, close the gap with Stampede. Attack with Dizzying Swing. Use your Streak to escape and heal yourself with Resolving Vigor. Use your Ultimate when ready to transform into a Werewolf.
Use Feral Pounce to close the distance to your target, then attack with Feral Carnage, Claws of Anguish, Howl of Agony. Heal/Buff/Restore Stamina with Hircine’s Rage and Fear/Debuff enemies with Deafening Roar.
More Werewolf Builds
Arzyel is a passionate Gamer and fan of the Elder Scrolls Series! A professional Content Creator and owner of the arzyelbuilds.com and arzyelarmory.com websites that are focusing on The Elder Scrolls Online with hundreds of Builds and Guides! Arzyel also publishes videos on his YouTube channel!
Thanks to his experience in Gaming and especially Online Gaming, Arzyel can create practical and effective Builds & Guides, perfect for new and veteran players! You can check his Twitter for his latest content, join his Discord Server and if you wish to find out more you can also check his About Me page.