Werewolf PVE Build
The Beast is a powerful Werewolf PVE Build in ESO, that can be used with every class and Stamina character. The build is using Werewolf’s strong skills and light attacks to deal massive damage. A great Werewolf build for solo and group content with good firepower and healing skills to keep you alive. The Build is using the Oakensoul Ring Mythic Item to further boost its capabilities!
Table of Contents
Werewolf PVE Build Setup
|Shoulders||(Perfected) Arms of Relequen||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Hands||(Perfected) Arms of Relequen||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Legs||Pillar of Nirn||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Chest||(Perfected) Arms of Relequen||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Waist||(Perfected) Arms of Relequen||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Feet||(Perfected) Arms of Relequen||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Necklace||Pillar of Nirn||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Pillar of Nirn||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Oakensoul Ring||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Weapon Damage|
|One Handed Weapon||Pillar of Nirn||Dagger||Nirnhoned||Fire Damage|
|One Handed Weapon||Pillar of Nirn||Dagger||Charged||Poison|
Armor Sets for Werewolf PVE Build
- Slimecraw: Veteran Wayrest Sewers I, Maj Al-Ragath
- (Perfected)Arms of Relequen: (Veteran)Cloudrest Trial
- Pillar of Nirn: Falkreath Hold Dungeon
- Oakensoul Ring: Antiquities Reward
- Order’s Wrath: High Isle, Crafted
Skills for Werewolf PVE Build
The following Skills will help you achieve great DPS for Group content but will also help you in Solo Gameplay.
|Howl of Agony||Brutal Pounce||Claws of Life||Hircine's Rage||Deafening Roar||Werewolf Berserker|
- Werewolf Berserker(Werewolf Transformation): We are transforming into this Morph for the great Bleed damage. This skill will be your main bar’s Ultimate when not transformed.
- Howl of Agony(Piercing Howl): The build’s strong spammable.
- Brutal Pounce(Pounce): Use it as a gap closer but also to trigger Brutal Carnage.
- Claws of Life(Infectious Claws): Great disease DOT and healing.
- Hircine’s Rage(Hircine’s Bounty): Main heal that you can also use to get Major Berserk.
- Deafening Roar(Roar): Use this skill to debuff enemies.
Passive Skills for Werewolf PVE Build
Very important passive skills that can help you maximize the potential of your Build.
- All Passive Skills from your Class’ Lines
- All Passive Skills from Weapon Lines you are using
- Passive Skills from Armor Lines you are using
- Passive Abilities from Guild lines(Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Psijic Order) that affect your skills/Build
- Werewolf Passives: Devour, Pursuit, Blood Rage, Savage Strength, Call of the Pack
- Undaunted Passives
- Your Racial Passives
- Medicinal Use Passive from Alchemy to boost the effectiveness of Potions
Champion Points for Werewolf PVE Build
Below you will find the best Champion Points setup for the Build. If you would like to learn more about Champion Points and how they work, you can read my ESO Champion Points Guide.
- Slottable Stars: Deadly Aim, Master-at-Arms, Wrathful Strikes, Fighting Finesse(Exploiter with Order’s Wrath)
- Passive: Tireless Discipline, Piercing, Battle Mastery, Mighty, Quick Recovery, Hardy, Elemental Aegis, Preparation, Precision, Blessed, Eldritch Insight
- Slottable Stars: Rationer, Liquid Efficiency, Master Gatherer, Steed’s Blessing
- Passive: Gilded Fingers, Fortune’s Favor, Wanderer, Steadfast Enchantment, Treasure Hunter(slottable, required for path)
- Slottable Stars: Bloody Renewal, Fortified, Rejuvenation, Boundless Vitality
- Passive: Sprinter, Hasty, Tireless Guardian, Hero’s Vigor, Mystic Tenacity, Tumbling, Defiance
Consumables for Werewolf PVE Build
Artaeum Takeaway Broth or Orzorga’s Smoked Bear Haunch as Food and Essence of Weapon Power or Essence of Stamina as Potions.
Info for Werewolf PVE Build
Several important info for the Build. What Mundus to use, the best race for the build and how to assign your attribute points.
All points to Stamina
The Thief to boost Critical Chance.
What Race is Best for Werewolf PVE
Dark Elf – Orc – Khajiit is the best Race for a DPS focused Build. Any Race with Stamina bonuses can work well though. You can find more about the playable races in my ESO Race Guide!
Vampire or Werewolf
Werewolf is essential!
Rotation for Werewolf PVE Build
Drink a potion and use Hircine’s Rage to get Major Berserk. Deafening Roar(Solo) to debuff enemies, Brutal Pounce x2 to trigger Brutal Carnage, Claws of Life to apply its disease DOT and get some healing, Howl of Agony as your main, spammable attack.
Continue attacking with Howl of Agony and re cast Deafening Roar(Solo), Brutal Pounce x2, Claws of Life, Hircine’s Rage when necessary. Always Light Attack before skills to boost your DPS.
More Werewolf Builds
Arzyel is a passionate Gamer and fan of the Elder Scrolls Series! A professional Content Creator and owner of the arzyelbuilds.com and arzyelarmory.com websites that are focusing on The Elder Scrolls Online with hundreds of Builds and Guides! Arzyel also publishes videos on his YouTube channel!
Thanks to his experience in Gaming and especially Online Gaming, Arzyel can create practical and effective Builds & Guides, perfect for new and veteran players! You can check his Twitter for his latest content, join his Discord Server and if you wish to find out more you can also check his About Me page.