Werewolf Solo PVE Build
Bloodlust is a powerful Werewolf Solo PVE Build for ESO. The Build is designed for players that prefer to play Solo, challenging themselves in any type of PVE content. You can use it to defeat Overworld Bosses, farm Public Dungeons, complete 4-man Dungeons in Normal or Veteran Difficulty and Solo Arenas like the Maelstrom Arena and Vateshran Hollows.
The Build is using strong Werewolf Skills to survive and complete every Solo content in the game with ease. The base build for Bloodlust is a Stamina Sorcerer Solo PVE Build, but you can use the Werewolf setup with every Class and Stamina Build.
For an all around Werewolf PVE Build you can take a look at The Beast.
If you are a new player wishing to try Werewolf, you can take a look at my Werewolf Guide. If you would like to learn more about the Sorcerer Class, please take a look at my Sorcerer Beginner Guide.
Table of Contents
- Build Setup
- Armor Sets
- Passive Skills
- Champion Points
- More Werewolf Builds
Werewolf Solo PVE Build Setup
This setup will help you complete every Solo activity in the game with ease. You can use the Hunding’s Rage set for a starter, more beginner approach and Vicious Serpent for better sustain. You can even wear a full Stormfist Monster Set if you wish.
|Head||Gaze of Sithis/Stormfist||Heavy/Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Hands||Order's Wrath||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Legs||Order's Wrath||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Chest||Order's Wrath||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Waist||Order's Wrath||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Feet||Order's Wrath||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Necklace||Tzogvin's Warband||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Tzogvin's Warband||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Tzogvin's Warband||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Weapon Damage|
|One Hand Weapon||Tzogvin's Warband||Dagger||Nirnhoned||Fire Damage|
|One Hand Weapon||Tzogvin's Warband||Dagger||Charged||Poison|
|Two Handed Weapon||Tzogvin's Warband||Bow||Infused||Weapon Damage|
Armor Sets for Werewolf Solo PVE Build
- Gaze of Sithis: Antiquities Reward
- Kra’gh: Veteran Fungal Grotto I, Maj Al-Ragath
- Order’s Wrath: High Isle, Crafted
- Tzogvin’s Warband: Frostvault Dungeon
- Vicious Serpent: Craglorn Trials – Hel Ra Citadel, Aetherian Archive, Sanctum Ophidia
- Hunding’s Rage: Reaper’s March, Bangkorai, The Rift – Crafted
- Stormfist: Veteran Tempest Island, Glirion The Redbeard
Skills for Werewolf Solo PVE Build
Stamina Sorcerer Base Build Skill Setup. Use this build to earn Ultimate and transform.
|Front Bar||Back Bar|
|Skill 1||Rapid Strikes||Endless Hail|
|Skill 2||Deadly Cloak||Poison Injection|
|Skill 3||Consuming Trap||Hurricane|
|Skill 4||Resolving Vigor||Critical Surge|
|Skill 5||Bound Armaments||Razor Caltrops|
|Ultimate Skill||Pack Leader||Greater Storm Atronach|
- Rapid Strikes(Flurry): Spammable when playing as Sorcerer.
- Deadly Cloak(Blade Cloak): Deals AOE damage and reduces damage from area attacks.
- Consuming Trap(Soul Trap): Great DOT skill that helps with sustain as well.
- Resolving Vigor(Vigor): Main active healing ability.
- Bound Armaments(Bound Armor): Boosts Max. Stamina. Can reactivate to attack with knives.
- Pack Leader(Werewolf Transformation): Ultimate to transform into a Werewolf.
- Endless Hail(Volley): Strong AOE-DOT damage skill.
- Poison Injection(Poison Arrow): Another great DOT damage skill that deals strong poison damage.
- Hurricane(Lightning Form): Increases defenses and is constantly hurting enemies with its AOE-DOT damage.
- Critical Surge(Surge): Boosts Weapon Damage and provides passive heals.
- Razor Caltrops(Caltrops): Very good debuff, damage skill
- Greater Storm Atronach(Summon Storm Atronach): Summons a strong Pet that stuns enemies and deals shock damage.
Werewolf Skills Setup
|Skill 1||Howl of Agony|
|Skill 2||Feral Pounce|
|Skill 3||Claws of Life|
|Skill 4||Hircine's Fortitude|
|Skill 5||Deafening Roar|
|Ultimate Skill||Pack Leader|
- Howl of Agony(Piercing Howl): Spammable skill.
- Feral Pounce(Pounce): Applies Bleed and can work as an execute ability.
- Claws of Life(Infectious Claws): Great disease DOT and healing skill.
- Hircine’s Fortitude(Hircine’s Bounty): Main self heal ability that boosts Health and Stamina Recovery and restores Stamina.
- Deafening Roar(Roar): Use this skill to debuff enemies.
- Pack Leader(Werewolf Transformation): This morph offers better damage mitigation, Minor Courage as well as two direwolves to fight alongside you.
Passive Skills for Werewolf Solo PVE Build
Very important passive skills that can help you maximize the potential of your Werewolf Solo PVE Build.
- All Passive Skills from your Class’ Lines
- All Passive Skills from Weapon Lines you are using
- Passive Skills from Armor Lines you are using
- Passive Abilities from Guild lines(Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Psijic Order) that affect your skills/Build
- Werewolf Passives: Devour, Pursuit, Blood Rage, Savage Strength, Call of the Pack
- Undaunted Passives
- Your Racial Passives
- Medicinal Use Passive from Alchemy to boost the effectiveness of Potions
Champion Points for Werewolf Solo PVE Build
Below you will find the best Champion Points setup for the Build. If you would like to learn more about Champion Points and how they work, you can read my ESO Champion Points Guide.
Slottable Stars: Deadly Aim, Master-at-Arms, Fighting Finesse, Reaving Blows
Passive: Tireless Discipline, Piercing, Battle Mastery, Mighty, Quick Recovery, Hardy, Elemental Aegis, Preparation, Precision, Blessed, Eldritch Insight
Slottable Stars: Rationer, Liquid Efficiency, Master Gatherer, Steed’s blessing
Passive: Gilded Fingers, Fortune’s Favor, Wanderer, Steadfast Enchantment, Treasure Hunter(slottable, required for path)
Slottable Stars: Bloody Renewal, Fortified, Rejuvenation, Boundless Vitality
Passive: Sprinter, Hasty, Tireless Guardian, Hero’s Vigor, Mystic Tenacity, Tumbling, Defiance
Consumables for Werewolf Solo PVE Build
We are using Artaeum Takeaway Broth as Food and Essence of Weapon Power as Potions.
Info for Werewolf Solo PVE Build
Several important info for the Werewolf Solo PVE Build. What Mundus to use, the best race for the build and how to assign your attribute points.
All points to Stamina
The Lover for better Physical Penetration or the Thief for better Critical Chance.
What Race is Best for Werewolf Solo PVE Build
Dark Elf – Orc – Khajiit is the best race for a Werewolf Solo Build. Any Race with Stamina bonuses can work well though. You can find more about the playable races in my ESO Race Guide!
Vampire or Werewolf
Rotation for Werewolf Solo PVE Build
Your goal when playing as a Stamina Sorcerer is to generate enough Ultimate and transform into a Werewolf. You can however stay like this to defeat enemies and clear content.
Stamina Sorcerer Rotation
Buff yourself with Bound Armaments, Hurricane and Critical Surge, drink a potion and attack with Endless Hail, Poison Injection, Razor Caltrops. Switch bars and continue with Bound Armaments, Deadly Cloak, Consuming Trap, Rapid Strikes. Keep attacking with Rapid Strikes and re-cast the other skills when necessary.
Use Resolving Vigor to heal yourself and Greater Storm Atronach to deal more damage in this form. Always Light Attack before skills to boost damage. Use Pack Leader to transform into a Werewolf.
Attack with Feral Pounce, activate Feral Carnage, Claws of Life, Deafening Roar, Howl of Agony. Keep attacking with Howl of Agony and re apply the other skills when necessary. Use Hircine’s Fortitude to heal yourself and restore Stamina. A quite simple but deadly rotation for most enemies.
More Werewolf Builds
Arzyel is a passionate Gamer and fan of the Elder Scrolls Series! A professional Content Creator and owner of the arzyelbuilds.com and arzyelarmory.com websites that are focusing on The Elder Scrolls Online with hundreds of Builds and Guides! Arzyel also publishes videos on his YouTube channel!
Thanks to his experience in Gaming and especially Online Gaming, Arzyel can create practical and effective Builds & Guides, perfect for new and veteran players! You can check his Twitter for his latest content, join his Discord Server and if you wish to find out more you can also check his About Me page.