Magicka Warden Solo
Welcome to my Magicka Warden Solo PVE Build for The Elder Scrolls Online. The Build is designed for players that prefer to play Solo, challenging themselves in any type of PVE content. You can use it to defeat Overworld Bosses, farm Public Dungeons, complete 4-man Dungeons in Normal or Veteran Difficulty and Solo Arenas like Maelstrom Arena and Vateshran Hollows.
The Warden is a Class with good Frost damage and powerful abilities. We can combine those to create a strong Solo Build and complete almost every PVE content alone! If you are a new player, you can take a look at my Warden Beginner Guide. For an all around Magicka Warden PVE Build take a look at Ice Queen. You can find more Builds in the Warden Builds page.
Table of Contents
- Build Setup
- Armor Sets
- Passive Skills
- Champion Points
- More Builds
Magicka Warden Solo Build Setup
The following Build will help you complete almost every Solo activity in The Elder Scrolls Online! From the easiest Overland content to Solo Arenas and 4-man Dungeons alone! You can use the Law of Julianos set for a starter, more beginner approach, or the (Perfect)False God’s Devotion for better sustain. Frostbite is another good alternative Set. The Ring of the Pale Order is a great Mythic Item you can use for better healing.
|Shoulders||Pillar of Nirn||Medium||Divines||Max. Magicka|
|Hands||Order's Wrath||Light||Divines||Max. Magicka|
|Chest||Order's Wrath||Light||Divines||Max. Magicka|
|Waist||Order's Wrath||Light||Divines||Max. Magicka|
|Feet||Order's Wrath||Light||Divines||Max. Magicka|
|Necklace||Pillar of Nirn||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Spell Damage|
|Ring||Pillar of Nirn||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Spell Damage|
|Ring||Ring of the Pale Order||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Spell Damage|
|Staff||Pillar of Nirn||Flame/Lightning/Frost||Precise||Flame/Shock/Frost Damage|
|Staff||Pillar of Nirn/(Perfected)Crushing Wall||Frost||Infused||Weapon Damage|
An effective setup that will help you play as a Magicka Warden Solo early in the game!
|Hands||Law of Julianos||Light||Divines||Max. Magicka|
|Legs||Law of Julianos||Light||Divines||Max.Magicka|
|Chest||Law of Julianos||Light||Divines||Max. Magicka|
|Waist||Law of Julianos||Light||Divines||Max. Magicka|
|Feet||Law of Julianos||Light||Divines||Max. Magicka|
|Necklace||Armor of the Seducer||Jewel||Arcane||Mag. Recovery/Spell Damage|
|Ring||Armor of the Seducer||Jewel||Arcane||Mag. Recovery/Spell Damage|
|Ring||Armor of the Seducer||Jewel||Arcane||Mag. Recovery/Spell Damage|
|Staff||Armor of the Seducer||Flame/Lightning||Precise||Flame/Shock Damage|
|Staff||Armor of the Seducer||Flame/Lightning||Infused||Weapon Damage|
Armor Sets for Magicka Warden Solo Build
- Iceheart: Veteran Direfrost Keep, Glirion the Redbeard
- Slimecraw: Veteran Wayrest Sewers I, Maj Al-Ragath
- Order’s Wrath: High Isle, Crafted
- Pillar of Nirn: Falkreath Hold Dungeon
- (Perfected)Crushing Wall: (Veteran) Maelstrom Arena
- (Perfect)False God’s Devotion: Elsweyr, (Veteran)Sunspire Trial
- Ring of the Pale Order: Antiquities Reward
- Frostbite: Blackwood, Overland
- Ilambris: Vet. Crypt of Hearts I, Glirion the Redbeard
- Law of Julianos: Wrothgar – Crafted
- Armor of the Seducer: Grahtwood, Stormhaven, Deshaan – Crafted
Skills for Magicka Warden Solo Build
The following Skills will help you complete every Solo activity with success!
|Front Bar||Back Bar|
|Skill 1||Crushing Shock||Winter's Revenge|
|Skill 2||Fetcher Infection||Unstable Wall of Elements|
|Skill 3||Deep Fissure||Blue Betty|
|Skill 4||Mystic Orb||Arctic Blast|
|Skill 5||Barbed Trap||Lotus Blossom|
|Ultimate Skill||Ice Comet||Permafrost|
- Crushing Shock(Force Shock): Your main offensive skill. Very important thanks to its interrupt function.
- Fetcher Infection(Swarm): Great damage DOT skill for your Warden.
- Deep Fissure(Scorch): Great damage skill against slowed/immobilized enemies that also applies Major Breach to everyone in an area.
- Mystic Orb(Necrotic Orb): Strong damage AOE skill. Can replace it with Harness Magicka(Annulment) for extra defense.
- Barbed Trap(Trap Beast): Very good DOT damage and a boost to Critical Damage.
- Ice Comet(Meteor): One of your Ultimates. Deals good damage and can immobilize enemies.
- Winter’s Revenge(Impaling Shards): Strong Frost AOE-DOT skill.
- Unstable Wall of Elements(Wall of Elements): Another great frost AOE skill. Good damage and CC capabilities.
- Blue Betty(Betty Netch): Very important self-buff. Increases your spell damage and restores Magicka.
- Arctic Blast(Arctic Wind): Strong Heal that stuns enemies and deals Frost damage.
- Lotus Blossom(Lotus Flower): Passive heals and a boost to Spell Critical.
- Permafrost(Sleet Storm): Your other strong Ultimate. Frost Damage and crowd control ability.
Passive Skills for Magicka Warden Solo Build
Very important passive skills that can help you maximize the potential of your Magicka Warden Solo Build.
- All Passive Skills from your Class’ Lines
- All Passive Skills from Weapon Lines you are using
- All Passive Skills from Armor Lines you are using
- Passive Abilities from Guild lines(Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Psijic Order) that affect your skills/Build
- Mages Guild Passives: Mage Adept, Everlasting Magic, Magicka Controller, Might of the Guild
- Undaunted Passives
- Your Racial Passives
- Medicinal Use Passive from Alchemy to boost the effectiveness of Potions
Champion Points for Magicka Warden Solo Build
Below you will find the best Champion Points setup for the Build. If you would like to learn more about Champion Points and how they work, you can read my ESO Champion Points Guide.
- Slottable Stars: Deadly Aim, Master-at-Arms, Fighting Finesse/Biting Aura, Reaving Blows
- Passive: Eldritch Insight, Piercing, Flawless Ritual, War Mage, Precision, Quick Recovery, Hardy, Elemental Aegis, Preparation, Blessed, Tireless Discipline
- Slottable Stars: Rationer, Liquid Efficiency, Master Gatherer, Steed’s blessing
- Passive: Gilded Fingers, Fortune’s Favor, Wanderer, Steadfast Enchantment, Treasure Hunter(slottable, required for path)
- Slottable Stars: Siphoning Spells/Celerity, Rejuvenation, Boundless Vitality, Fortified
- Passive: Sprinter, Hasty, Tireless Guardian, Hero’s Vigor, Mystic Tenacity, Tumbling, Defiance
Consumables for Magicka Warden Solo Build
We are using Clockwork Citrus Filet/Witchmother’s Potent Brew and Essence of Spell Power as Potions.
Info for Magicka Warden Solo Build
Several important info for the Magicka Warden Solo Build. What Mundus to use, the best race for the build and how to assign your attribute points.
All points to Magicka.
The Thief for better Critical Chance or the Lover for better Penetration.
What Race is Best for Magicka Warden Solo Build
High Elf – Dark Elf – Breton is the Best Race for a Warden Solo Build. Any Race with Magicka bonuses can work well though. You can find more about the playable races in my ESO Race Guide!
Vampire or Werewolf
Neither is necessary.
Rotation for Magicka Warden Solo Build
Buff yourself with Blue Betty, Lotus Blossom, set Barbed Trap. Attack with Winter’s Revenge, Unstable Wall of Elements, Arctic Blast and switch bars. Continue with Mystic Orb, Fetcher Infection, Deep Fissure, Crushing Shock as your spammable. Keep attacking with Crushing Shock and re cast the other skills when necessary. Attack with your Ultimates when they are ready and always Light Attack before every skill to boost your damage.
- ESO Magicka Arcanist Solo PVE Build
- ESO Stamina Arcanist Solo PVE Build
- ESO Magicka Dragonknight Solo Build
- ESO Stamina Dragonknight Solo Build
- ESO Magicka Necromancer Solo Build
- ESO Stamina Necromancer Solo Build
- ESO Magicka Nightblade Solo Build
- ESO Stamina Nightblade Solo Build
- ESO Magicka Sorcerer Solo Build
- ESO One Bar Magicka Sorcerer Solo Build
- ESO Stamina Sorcerer Solo Build
- ESO Magicka Templar Solo Build
- ESO Stamina Templar Solo Build
- ESO Magicka Warden Solo Build
- ESO Stamina Warden Solo Build
- ESO Werewolf Solo Build
Arzyel is a passionate Gamer and fan of the Elder Scrolls Series! A professional Content Creator and owner of the arzyelbuilds.com and arzyelarmory.com websites that are focusing on The Elder Scrolls Online with hundreds of Builds and Guides! Arzyel also publishes videos on his YouTube channel!
Thanks to his experience in Gaming and especially Online Gaming, Arzyel can create practical and effective Builds & Guides, perfect for new and veteran players! You can check his Twitter for his latest content, join his Discord Server and if you wish to find out more you can also check his About Me page.