One Bar Magicka Dragonknight Solo
A strong One Bar Magicka Dragonknight Solo PVE Build in ESO. Designed to utilize one only Skill-bar and help you complete almost every PVE content in The Elder Scrolls Online. From the easiest Overworld to the hardest Solo gameplay like Veteran Maelstrom and Vateshran Hollows Arenas.
A Heavy Attack 1 Bar MagDk Solo Build that will allow you to focus on the mechanics and complete challenging Solo content with success! If you are a new player, you can take a look at my Dragonknight Beginner Guide. For a more traditional Magicka Dragonknight Solo PVE Build take a look at Swordflame. You can find more Builds in the Dragonknight Builds page.
Table of Contents
- Build Setup
- Armor Sets
- Passive Skills
- Champion Points
- More Dragonknight Builds
One Bar Magicka Dragonknight Solo Build Setup
The setup below will help you complete even the hardest Solo activities with ease. The build is focusing on survivability and sustain but also deals good damage! You can use the Law of Julianos set for a starter, more beginner approach, or the (Perfect)False God’s Devotion for the best sustain! You can also use a full Zaan Monster Set if you are not planning to use the Oakensoul Ring.
|Shoulders||Order's Wrath||Light||Divines||Max. Magicka|
|Hands||Mother's Sorrow||Light||Divines||Max. Magicka|
|Chest||Mother's Sorrow||Light||Divines||Max. Magicka|
|Waist||Mother's Sorrow||Light||Divines||Max. Magicka|
|Feet||Mother's Sorrow||Light||Divines||Max. Magicka|
|Necklace||Order's Wrath||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Weapon/Spell Damage|
|Ring||Order's Wrath||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Weapon/Spell Damage|
|Ring||Oakensoul Ring||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Weapon/Spell Damage|
|Staff||Order's Wrath||Fire||Infused||Weapon Damage|
Armor Sets for One Bar Magicka Dragonknight Solo Build
- Slimecraw: Veteran Wayrest Sewers I, Maj Al-Ragath
- Mother’s Sorrow: Deshaan, Overland
- Order’s Wrath: High Isle, Crafted
- Oakensoul Ring: Antiquities
- Zaan: Veteran Scalecaller Peak Dungeon, Urgarlag Chief-Bane
- (Perfect)False God’s Devotion: Elsweyr, (Veteran)Sunspire Trial
- Law of Julianos: Wrothgar – Crafted
Skills for One Bar Magicka Dragonknight Solo Build
The following Skills will help you with completing even the hardest Solo content!
|Skill 2||Unstable Wall of Elements|
|Skill 3||Burning Embers|
|Skill 4||Engulfing Flames|
|Ultimate Skill||Ferocious Leap|
- Eruption(Ash Cloud): Strong AOE Fire damage skill.
- Unstable Wall of Elements(Wall of Elements): Great AOE damage skill.
- Burning Embers(Searing Strike): Strong Flame DOT offensive skill that can also heal.
- Engulfing Flames(Fiery Breath): Another good flame DOT skill that makes enemies vulnerable to fire damage.
- Cauterize(Inferno): Passive healing skill.
- Ferocious Leap(Dragon Leap): Low cost but strong Ultimate. Stuns enemies and helps with restoring resources.
Passive Skills for One Bar Magicka Dragonknight Solo Build
Very important passive skills that can help you maximize the potential of your Magicka Dragonknight Solo Build.
- All Passive Skills from your Class’ Lines
- All Passive Skills from Weapon Lines you are using
- All Passive Skills from Armor Lines you are using
- Passive Abilities from Guild lines(Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Psijic Order) that affect your skills/Build
- Undaunted Passives
- Your Racial Passives
- Medicinal Use Passive from Alchemy to boost the effectiveness of Potions
Champion Points for One Bar Magicka Dragonknight Solo Build
Below you will find the best Champion Points setup for the Build. If you would like to learn more about Champion Points and how they work, you can read my ESO Champion Points Guide.
- Slottable Stars: Deadly Aim, Master-at-Arms, Fighting Finesse, Reaving Blows
- Passive: Eldritch Insight, Piercing, Flawless Ritual, War Mage, Precision, Quick Recovery, Hardy, Elemental Aegis, Preparation, Blessed, Tireless Discipline
- Slottable Stars: Rationer, Liquid Efficiency, Master Gatherer, Steed’s Blessing
- Passive: Gilded Fingers, Fortune’s Favor, Wanderer, Steadfast Enchantment, Treasure Hunter(slottable, required for path)
- Slottable Stars: Siphoning Spells/Celerity, Rejuvenation, Boundless Vitality, Fortified
- Passive: Sprinter, Hasty, Tireless Guardian, Hero’s Vigor, Mystic Tenacity, Tumbling, Defiance
Consumables for One Bar Magicka Dragonknight Solo Build
We are using Clockwork Citrus Filet and Essence of Magicka or Tri-Stat Potions .
Info for One Bar Magicka Dragonknight Solo Build
Several important info for the Magicka Dragonknight Solo Build. What Mundus to use, the best race for the build and how to assign your attribute points.
All points to Magicka.
The Lover for better Spell Penetration.
What Race is Best for One Bar Magicka Dragonknight Solo Build
High Elf – Dark Elf – Khajiit – Breton is the best race for a Magicka Dragonknight Solo Build. Any Race with Magicka bonuses can work well though. You can find more about the playable races in my ESO Race Guide!
Vampire or Werewolf
Neither is necessary.
Rotation for One Bar Magicka Dragonknight Solo Build
Activate Cauterize, attack with Eruption, Unstable Wall of Elements, Burning Embers, Engulfing Flames and assist with Heavy Attacks. Re apply Eruption, Unstable Wall of Elements, Burning Embers, Engulfing Flames, Cauterize when necessary. Use your Ferocious Leap Ultimate when ready to deal damage and restore resources.
More Dragonknight Builds
- Fireheart – Magicka Dragonknight PVE Build
- Venomous – Stamina Dragonknight PVE Build
- Baneful – 2H Stamina Dragonknight PVE Build
- Swordflame – Magicka Dragonknight Solo PVE Build
- Stamina Dragonknight Solo PVE Build
- Infernum – Magicka Dragonknight PVP Build
- Unbroken – Stamina Dragonknight PVP Build
Arzyel is a passionate Gamer and fan of the Elder Scrolls Series! A professional Content Creator and owner of the arzyelbuilds.com and arzyelarmory.com websites that are focusing on The Elder Scrolls Online with hundreds of Builds and Guides! Arzyel also publishes videos on his YouTube channel!
Thanks to his experience in Gaming and especially Online Gaming, Arzyel can create practical and effective Builds & Guides, perfect for new and veteran players! You can check his Twitter for his latest content, join his Discord Server and if you wish to find out more you can also check his About Me page.