One Bar Stamina Necromancer Solo Build
Pestilence is a strong and easy to use One Bar Stamina Necromancer Solo PVE Build in ESO. The Build combines Necromancer and Two Handed Abilities to help you complete every Solo PVE gameplay. You can use it to defeat Overworld Bosses, farm Public Dungeons, complete 4-man Dungeons in Normal or Veteran Difficulty and Solo Arenas like Maelstrom Arena, Vateshran Hollows and Infinite Archive.
A Heavy Attack Solo Build, using the Oakensoul Ring Mythic Set, to complete every Solo able activity in the game! Despite being a slower Build, focusing on single targets, it can still deal with groups of enemies thanks to its AOE skills. If you are a new player, you can take a look at my Necromancer Beginner Guide. For a more traditional Stamina Necromancer Solo PVE Build take a look here. You can find more Builds in the Necromancer Builds page.
Table of Contents
- Build Setup
- Armor Sets
- Passive Skills
- Champion Points
- More Necromancer Builds
One Bar Stamina Necromancer Solo Build Setup
The following Build will help you complete almost every Solo activity in The Elder Scrolls Online! From the easiest Overland content to Solo Arenas and 4-man Dungeons alone! You can use the Hunding’s Rage set for a starter, more beginner approach or the Vicious Serpent for a stronger Setup. You can wear a full Stormfist Monster Set if you are not using the Oakensoul Ring.
|Oakensoul Ring/Sergeant's Mail
Armor Sets for One Bar Stamina Necromancer Solo Build
- Slimecraw: Veteran Wayrest Sewers I, Maj Al-Ragath
- Order’s Wrath: High Isle, Crafted
- Sergeant’s Mail: Wayrest Sewers I & II Dungeons
- Oakensoul Ring: Antiquities Reward
- Stormfist: Veteran Tempest Island, Glirion the Redbeard
- Hunding’s Rage: Reaper’s March, Bangkorai, The Rift – Crafted
- Vicious Serpent: Craglorn Trials – Hel Ra Citadel, Aetherian Archive, Sanctum Ophidia
Skills for One Bar Stamina Necromancer Solo Build
The following Skills will help you complete every Solo activity with success!
- Razor Caltrops(Caltrops): AOE damage skill that debuffs enemies.
- Carve(Cleave): Strong AOE attack that provides a shield.
- Blighted Blastbones(Blastbones): Great source of damage for Necromancer.
- Spirit Guardian(Spirit Mender): Reduces damage taken and heals us.
- Detonating Siphon(Shocking Siphon): We use this skill to increase our damage passively but also to deal additional disease damage by exploiting our corpses.
- Pestilent Colossus(Frozen Colossus): Our main and only Ultimate. Deals great disease damage and applies Major Vulnerability.
Passive Skills for One Bar Stamina Necromancer Solo Build
Very important passive skills that can help you maximize the potential of your Stamina Necromancer Solo Build.
- All Passive Skills from your Class’ Lines
- All Passive Skills from Weapon Lines you are using
- All Passive Skills from Armor Lines you are using
- Passive Abilities from Guild lines(Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Psijic Order) that affect your skills/Build
- Undaunted Passives
- Your Racial Passives
- Medicinal Use Passive from Alchemy to boost the effectiveness of Potions
Champion Points for One Bar Stamina Necromancer Solo Build
Below you will find the best Champion Points setup for the Build. If you would like to learn more about Champion Points and how they work, you can read my ESO Champion Points Guide.
- Slottable Stars: Deadly Aim, Master-at-Arms, Fighting Finesse, Reaving Blows
- Passive: Tireless Discipline, Piercing, Battle Mastery, Mighty, Quick Recovery, Hardy, Elemental Aegis, Preparation, Precision, Blessed, Eldritch Insight
- Slottable Stars: Rationer, Liquid Efficiency, Master Gatherer, Steed’s Blessing
- Passive: Gilded Fingers, Fortune’s Favor, Wanderer, Steadfast Enchantment, Treasure Hunter(slottable, required for path)
- Slottable Stars: Bloody Renewal, Fortified, Rejuvenation, Boundless Vitality
- Passive: Sprinter, Hasty, Tireless Guardian, Hero’s Vigor, Mystic Tenacity, Tumbling, Defiance
Consumables for One Bar Stamina Necromancer Solo Build
We are using Artaeum Takeaway Broth or Orzorga’s Smoked Bear Haunch as Food and Essence of Stamina or Tri-Stat Potions.
Info for One Bar Stamina Necromancer Solo Build
Several important info for the Stamina Necromancer Solo Build. What Mundus to use, the best race for the build and how to assign your attribute points.
All points to Stamina
The Lover for better Physical Penetration.
What Race is Best for One Bar Stamina Necromancer Solo Build
Dark Elf – Orc – Khajiit – Wood Elf is the best Race for a Necromancer Solo Build. Any Race with Stamina bonuses can work well though. You can find more about the playable races in my ESO Race Guide!
Vampire or Werewolf
Neither is necessary.
Rotation for One Bar Stamina Necromancer Solo Build
Summon Spirit Guardian and attack with Blighted Blastbone, Razor Caltrops, Carve x3, Detonating Siphon and assist with Heavy Attacks. Attack with Blighted Blastbone often and re apply Razor Caltrops, Carve, Spirit Guardian, Detonating Siphon when necessary. Finally use Pestilent Colossus when ready.
More Necromancer Builds
- Hades – Magicka Necromancer PVE Build
- Harbinger – Stamina Necromancer PVE Build
- Charon – Magicka Necromancer Solo PVE Build
- Stamina Necromancer Solo PVE Build
- Undertaker – Magicka Necromancer PVP Build
- Plaguecaller – Stamina Necromancer PVP Build
Arzyel is a passionate Gamer and fan of the Elder Scrolls Series! A professional Content Creator and owner of the arzyelbuilds.com and arzyelarmory.com websites that are focusing on The Elder Scrolls Online with hundreds of Builds and Guides! Arzyel also publishes videos on his YouTube channel!
Thanks to his experience in Gaming and especially Online Gaming, Arzyel can create practical and effective Builds & Guides, perfect for new and veteran players! You can check his Twitter for his latest content, join his Discord Server and if you wish to find out more you can also check his About Me page.