One Bar Stamina Arcanist Solo
Powerful One Bar Stamina Arcanist Solo Build for almost every PVE content in ESO! The Arcanist is a Class of Eldritch Horror, that relies on Magic Damage and the Crux system to destroy its enemies! It can deal massive damage to single targets but also groups of enemies thanks to its powerful abilities. A flexible Class with strong offensive skills that use your primary resource. The build is designed to utilize one only Skill-bar and can help you complete almost every PVE content in The Elder Scrolls Online. From the easiest Overworld to the hardest Solo gameplay like Veteran Maelstrom Arena, Vateshran Hollows and Infinite Archive.
An One Bar Stamarc Solo Build that is using the Oakensoul Ring to clear content and create a fun gameplay! If you are a new player, you can take a look at my Arcanist Beginner Guide. If you are looking for a different Setup, you can find more Arcanist Builds in the Arcanist Builds page.
Table of Contents
One Bar Stamina Arcanist Solo Build Setup
The following Build will help you complete almost every Solo activity in ESO! From the easiest Overland content to Solo Arenas and 4-man Dungeons alone! You can use the Hunding’s Rage set for a starter, more beginner approach, the Vicious Serpent for better sustain or the Stormfist Monster Set if you are not using the Oakensoul Ring! The Ring of the Pale Order is another great Mythic Item you can use for better healing.
|Pillar of Nirn
|Pillar of Nirn
|Pillar of Nirn
|Two Handed Weapon
|Pillar of Nirn
Armor Sets for One Bar Stamina Arcanist Solo Build
- Slimecraw: Veteran Wayrest Sewers I, Maj Al-Ragath
- Order’s Wrath: High Isle, Crafted
- Pillar of Nirn: Falkreath Hold Dungeon
- Oakensoul Ring: Antiquities Reward
- Stormfist: Veteran Tempest Island, Glirion the Redbeard
- Hunding’s Rage: Reaper’s March, Bangkorai, The Rift – Crafted
- Vicious Serpent: Craglorn Trials – Hel Ra Citadel, Aetherian Archive, Sanctum Ophidia
- Ring of the Pale Order: Antiquities Reward
Skills for One Bar Stamina Arcanist Solo Build
The following Skills will help you complete every Solo activity with success!
|Runeguard of Freedom
|The Tide King’s Gaze
- Cephaliarch’s Flail(Abyssal Impact): Spammable that Generates Crux, debuffs, heals and immobilizes enemies.
- Carve(Cleave): Strong AOE attack that provides a shield.
- Pragmatic Fatecarver(Fatecarver): Powerful beam! Consumes Crux to deal more damage. You can use the Exhausting Fatecarver Morph if you wish.
- Runeguard of Freedom(Runic Defense): Defensive skill that also heals you. You can use it when low on Health to trigger an emergency heal.
- Reconstructive Domain(Arcanist’s Domain): Valuable AOE, Healing Over Time, that also buffs you!
- The Tide King’s Gaze(The Unblinking Eye): Powerful Ultimate.
Passive Skills for One Bar Stamina Arcanist Solo Build
Very important passive skills that can help you maximize the potential of your Stamina Arcanist Solo Build.
- All Passive Skills from your Class’ Lines
- All Passive Skills from Weapon Lines you are using
- All Passive Skills from Armor Lines you are using
- Passive Abilities from Guild lines(Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Psijic Order) that affect your skills/Build
- Undaunted Passives
- Your Racial Passives
- Medicinal Use Passive from Alchemy to boost the effectiveness of Potions
Champion Points for One Bar Stamina Arcanist Solo Build
Below you will find the best Champion Points setup for the Build. If you would like to learn more about Champion Points and how they work, you can read my ESO Champion Points Guide.
- Slottable Stars: Deadly Aim, Master-at-Arms, Wrathful Strikes/Fighting Finesse, Reaving Blows
- Passive: Tireless Discipline, Piercing, Battle Mastery, Mighty, Quick Recovery, Hardy, Elemental Aegis, Preparation, Precision, Blessed, Eldritch Insight
- Slottable Stars: Rationer, Liquid Efficiency, Master Gatherer, Steed’s Blessing
- Passive: Gilded Fingers, Fortune’s Favor, Wanderer, Steadfast Enchantment, Treasure Hunter(slottable, required for path)
- Slottable Stars: Bloody Renewal/Celerity, Fortified, Rejuvenation, Boundless Vitality
- Passive: Sprinter, Hasty, Tireless Guardian, Hero’s Vigor, Mystic Tenacity, Tumbling, Defiance
Consumables for One Bar Stamina Arcanist Solo Build
We are using Orzorga’s Smoked Bear Haunch as Food and Tri-Stat Potions.
Info for One Bar Stamina Arcanist Solo Build
Several important info for the Stamina Arcanist Solo Build. What Mundus to use, the best race for the build and how to assign your attribute points.
All points to Stamina
The Lover for better Physical Penetration.
What Race is Best for One Bar Stamina Arcanist Solo Build
Dark Elf – Orc – Khajiit is the Best Race for an Arcanist Solo Build. Any Race with Stamina bonuses can work well though. You can find more about the playable races in my ESO Race Guide!
Vampire or Werewolf
Neither is necessary.
Rotation for One Bar Stamina Arcanist Solo Build
Buff yourself with Runeguard of Freedom and place Reconstructive Domain. Attack with Carve x3, Cephaliarch’s Flail. Generate Crux with Cephaliarch’s Flail and when you are at maximum(3 Crux), use Pragmatic Fatecarver to deal massive damage! Keep attacking with Cephaliarch’s Flail to generate Crux, Fatecarver to consume it and refresh the other abilities when necessary. Use your Ultimate when ready and always Light Attack before every skill to boost your damage!
- ESO Magicka Arcanist Solo PVE Build
- ESO Stamina Arcanist Solo PVE Build
- ESO Magicka Dragonknight Solo Build
- ESO Stamina Dragonknight Solo Build
- ESO Magicka Necromancer Solo Build
- ESO Stamina Necromancer Solo Build
- ESO Magicka Nightblade Solo Build
- ESO Stamina Nightblade Solo Build
- ESO Magicka Sorcerer Solo Build
- ESO One Bar Magicka Sorcerer Solo Build
- ESO Stamina Sorcerer Solo Build
- ESO Magicka Templar Solo Build
- ESO Stamina Templar Solo Build
- ESO Magicka Warden Solo Build
- ESO Stamina Warden Solo Build
- ESO Werewolf Solo Build
Arzyel is a passionate Gamer and fan of the Elder Scrolls Series! A professional Content Creator and owner of the arzyelbuilds.com and arzyelarmory.com websites that are focusing on The Elder Scrolls Online with hundreds of Builds and Guides! Arzyel also publishes videos on his YouTube channel!
Thanks to his experience in Gaming and especially Online Gaming, Arzyel can create practical and effective Builds & Guides, perfect for new and veteran players! You can check his Twitter for his latest content, join his Discord Server and if you wish to find out more you can also check his About Me page.