One Bar Magicka Necromancer Solo
Freyja is the Ultimate One Bar Magicka Necromancer Solo PVE Build for ESO. The Build relies on Necromancer‘s Undead Minions and Heavy Attacks to defeat enemies and complete content. You can use it to defeat Overworld Bosses, farm Public Dungeons, complete 4-man Dungeons in Normal or Veteran Difficulty and Solo Arenas like the Maelstrom Arena and Vateshran Hollows.
You can find more Builds in the Necromancer Builds page.
Table of Contents
- Build Setup
- Armor Sets
- Passive Skills
- Champion Points
- More Necromancer Builds
One Bar Magicka Necromancer Solo Build Setup
The setup below will help you complete even the hardest Solo activities with ease. The build is focusing on survivability and sustain but also deals good damage! You can use the Law of Julianos set for a starter, more beginner approach, or the (Perfect)False God’s Devotion for the best sustain!
You can also use a full Iceheart Monster Set if you are not planning to use the Oakensoul Ring.
|Shoulders||Order's Wrath||Light||Divines||Max. Magicka|
|Hands||Mother's Sorrow||Light||Divines||Max. Magicka|
|Chest||Mother's Sorrow||Light||Divines||Max. Magicka|
|Waist||Mother's Sorrow||Light||Divines||Max. Magicka|
|Feet||Mother's Sorrow||Light||Divines||Max. Magicka|
|Necklace||Order's Wrath||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Spell Damage|
|Ring||Order's Wrath||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Spell Damage|
|Ring||Oakensoul Ring||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Spell Damage|
|Staff||Order's Wrath||Lightning||Infused||Weapon Damage|
Armor Sets for One Bar Magicka Necromancer Solo Build
- Slimecraw: Veteran Wayrest Sewers I, Maj Al-Ragath
- Mother’s Sorrow: Deshaan, Overland
- Order’s Wrath: High Isle, Crafted
- Oakensoul Ring: Antiquities
- (Perfect)False God’s Devotion: Elsweyr, (Veteran)Sunspire Trial
- Law of Julianos: Wrothgar – Crafted
- Iceheart: Veteran Direfrost Keep, Glirion the Redbeard
Skills for One Bar Magicka Necromancer Solo Build
The following Skills will help you with completing even the hardest Solo content!
|Skill 1||Stalking Blastbones|
|Skill 2||Unstable Wall of Elements|
|Skill 3||Harness Magicka|
|Skill 4||Spirit Guardian|
|Skill 5||Mystic Siphon|
|Ultimate Skill||Glacial Colossus|
- Stalking Blastbones(Blastbones): Great offensive skill that also creates a corpse. Main offensive skill for the build.
- Unstable Wall of Elements(Wall of Elements): Great AOE damage skill.
- Harness Magicka(Annulment): Shield/survival skill that can also help you restore magicka. Depending on the difficulty of content you can replace it with Summoner’s Armor(Bone Armor) or Deaden Pain(Bitter Harvest).
- Spirit Guardian(Spirit Mender): Heals and reduces incoming damage.
- Mystic Siphon(Shocking Siphon): Deals good shock damage but also replenishes your Magicka.
- Glacial Colossus(Frozen Colossus): Strong Ultimate.
Passive Skills for One Bar Magicka Necromancer Solo Build
Very important passive skills that can help you maximize the potential of your Magicka Necromancer Solo Build.
- All Passive Skills from your Class’ Lines
- All Passive Skills from Weapon Lines you are using
- All Passive Skills from Armor Lines you are using
- Passive Abilities from Guild lines(Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Psijic Order) that affect your skills/Build
- Undaunted Passives
- Your Racial Passives
- Medicinal Use Passive from Alchemy to boost the effectiveness of Potions
Champion Points for One Bar Magicka Necromancer Solo Build
Below you will find the best Champion Points setup for the Build. If you would like to learn more about Champion Points and how they work, you can read my ESO Champion Points Guide.
Slottable Stars: Deadly Aim, Master-at-Arms, Fighting Finesse/Reaving Blows, Exploiter
Passive: Eldritch Insight, Piercing, Flawless Ritual, War Mage, Precision, Quick Recovery, Hardy, Elemental Aegis, Preparation, Blessed, Tireless Discipline
Slottable Stars: Rationer, Liquid Efficiency, Master Gatherer, Steed’s Blessing/Plentiful Harvest
Passive: Gilded Fingers, Fortune’s Favor, Wanderer, Steadfast Enchantment, Treasure Hunter(slottable, required for path)
Slottable Stars: Siphoning Spells, Rejuvenation, Boundless Vitality, Strategic Reserve
Passive: Sprinter, Hasty, Tireless Guardian, Hero’s Vigor, Mystic Tenacity, Tumbling, Defiance
Consumables for One Bar Magicka Necromancer Solo Build
We are using Clockwork Citrus Filet/Witchmother’s Potent Brew and Essence of Spell Power as Potions.
Info for One Bar Magicka Necromancer Solo Build
Several important info for the Magicka Necromancer Solo Build. What Mundus to use, the best race for the build and how to assign your attribute points.
All points to Magicka.
The Lover for better Spell Penetration.
What Race is Best for One Bar Magicka Necromancer Solo Build
High Elf – Dark Elf – Breton is the best Race for a Magicka Necromancer Solo Build. Any Race with Magicka bonuses can work well though. You can find more about the playable races in my ESO Race Guide!
Vampire or Werewolf
Neither is necessary.
Rotation for One Bar Magicka Necromancer Solo Build
Drink a Potion, Summon Spirit Guardian and attack with Unstable Wall of Elements and Stalking Blastbones often. Use Mystic Siphon to deal Shock damage and restore Magicka. Assist with Heavy Attacks for extra damage and to restore Magicka again. Keep Spirit Guardian always active!
Protect yourself with Harness Magicka and use your Ultimate, Glacial Colossus, when ready.
More Necromancer Builds
- Hades – Magicka Necromancer PVE Build
- Harbinger – Stamina Necromancer PVE Build
- Charon – Magicka Necromancer Solo PVE Build
- Stamina Necromancer Solo PVE Build
- Undertaker – Magicka Necromancer PVP Build
- Plaguecaller – Stamina Necromancer PVP Build
Arzyel is a passionate Gamer and fan of the Elder Scrolls Series! A professional Content Creator and owner of the arzyelbuilds.com and arzyelarmory.com websites that are focusing on The Elder Scrolls Online with hundreds of Builds and Guides! Arzyel also publishes videos on his YouTube channel!
Thanks to his experience in Gaming and especially Online Gaming, Arzyel can create practical and effective Builds & Guides, perfect for new and veteran players! You can check his Twitter for his latest content and if you wish to find out more you can also check his About Me page.