Stamina Dragonknight Beginner
Welcome to my Stamina Dragonknight Beginner Build for ESO! The Build is designed for c160 and beyond and will help you level up but also farm better Armor Sets. You can use it to clear PVE content Solo or with a group! Thanks to its great sustain, you will never have to worry about resources. As you level up and unlock better gear you can upgrade to a stronger DPS or Solo Stamina Dragonknight Build.
The Build is focusing on c160 and above simply because that is when having a proper build matters! Before you reach c160 all you have to worry about is leveling up and unlocking as many skill lines and skills as possible. c160 is also the gear cap in ESO, so after you hit that level every Set piece you drop is good to use forever! Here is a list of a few beginner guides that will help you level up faster and more efficiently as a Stamina Dragonknight:
- New Player Beginner Guide
- Dragonknight Beginner Guide
- Dragonknight Class Skills
- ESO Race Guide
- ESO Leveling Guide
- Best XP Grind Spots
- Best Beginner Sets
- Undaunted Pledges Guide
- Champion Points Guide
Table of Contents
Stamina Dragonknight Beginner Build Setup
The core of the Build is two Crafted 5-piece Sets that you can get easily from other players or even craft yourself! You can have the Sets ready and use them as soon as you reach c160! To complement the Build we are using Jewelry from the Agility Set. Order’s Wrath is a great upgrade to Hunding’s Rage!
|Hands||Hunding's Rage||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Legs||Hunding's Rage||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Chest||Hunding's Rage||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Waist||Hunding's Rage||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Feet||Hunding's Rage||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|One Handed Weapon||Morkuldin||Dagger||Nirnhoned||Fire Damage|
|One Handed Weapon||Morkuldin||Dagger||Charged||Poison|
|Two Handed Weapon||Morkuldin||Bow||Infused||Weapon Damage|
Epic(purple) quality is more than enough for the Build. Your first goal is to farm a Monster Set to wear and replace Agility Jewelry with Morkuldin! Stormfist is a great option.
Armor Sets for Stamina Dragonknight Beginner Build
- Hunding’s Rage: Reaper’s March, Bangkorai, The Rift – Crafted
- Morkuldin: Wrothgar – Crafted
- Agility: Random Daily Dungeon Reward, Imperial City(Imperial City DLC required)
- Stormfist: Veteran Tempest Island, Glirion the Redbeard
- Order’s Wrath: High Isle, Crafted
Skills for Stamina Dragonknight Beginner Build
The following skills are strong against single targets and groups of enemies in PVE! They will also help you practice your Light Attack Weaving!
|Front Bar||Back Bar|
|Skill 1||Deadly Cloak||Endless Hail|
|Skill 2||Molten Whip||Poison Injection|
|Skill 3||Venomous Claw||Barbed Trap|
|Skill 4||Noxious Breath||Hardened Armor|
|Skill 5||Flames of Oblivion/Cauterize||Resolving Vigor|
|Ultimate Skill||Flawless Dawnbreaker||Standard of Might|
- Deadly Cloak(Blade Cloak): Strong DPS skill.
- Molten Whip(Lava Whip): Powerful Spammable.
- Venomous Claw(Searing Strike): Great poison DOT and direct damage skill.
- Noxious Breath(Fiery Breath): It debuffs the enemy and deals great poison direct and DOT damage.
- Flames of Oblivion(Inferno): A nice support offensive skill that attacks nearby enemies. You can use Cauterize(Inferno) for more healing.
- Flawless Dawnbreaker(Dawnbreaker): Our secondary Ultimate. It buffs our weapon damage and deals great direct and DOT damage.
- Endless Hail(Volley): Strong AOE damage skill.
- Poison Injection(Poison Arrow): Strong Poison skill.
- Barbed Trap(Trap Beast): Very good DOT damage and a boost to our Critical Damage.
- Hardened Armor(Spiked Armor): Defensive ability.
- Resolving Vigor(Vigor): Healing ability.
- Standard of Might(Dragonknight Standard): Our main strong Ultimate.
Other skills you can use include Green Dragon Blood(Dragon Blood), Burning Talons(Dark Talons), Stone Giant(Stonefist), Igneous Weapons(Molten Weapons).
Passive Skills for Stamina Dragonknight Beginner Build
Very important passive skills that can help you maximize the potential of your Stamina Dragonknight Beginner Build.
- All Passive Skills from your Class’ Lines
- All Passive Skills from Weapon Lines you are using
- Passive Skills from Armor Lines you are using
- Passive Abilities from Guild lines(Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Psijic Order) that affect your skills/Build
- Fighters Guild Passives: Intimidating Presence, Slayer, Banish the Wicked, Skilled Tracker
- Mages Guild Passives: Mage Adept, Everlasting Magic, Magicka Controller, Might of the Guild
- Undaunted Passives
- Your Racial Passives
- Medicinal Use Passive from Alchemy to boost the effectiveness of Potions
Champion Points for Stamina Dragonknight Beginner Build
Below you will find the best Champion Points setup(c160) for the Build. If you would like to learn more about Champion Points and how they work, you can read my ESO Champion Points Guide.
- Eldritch Insight: 10
- Quick Recovery: 10
- Tireless Discipline: 10
- Piercing: 10
- Presicion: 14
- Gilded Fingers: 18
- Fortune’s Favor: 10
- Wanderer: 15
- Steadfast Enchantment: 10
- Sprinter: 10
- Hasty: 8
- Hero’s Vigor: 10
- Bloody Renewal(Slottable): 10
- Rejuvenation(Slottable): 15
Consumables for Stamdk Beginner Build
We are using Dubious Camoran Throne and Essence of Stamina as Potions.
Info for Stamina Dragonknight Beginner Build
Several important info for the Stamina Dragonknight Beginner Build. What Mundus to use, the best race for the build and how to assign your attribute points.
All points to Stamina
The Lover to boost Penetration or the Thief to boost Critical Chance.
What Race is best for Stamina Dragonknight Beginner Build
Dark Elf – Orc – Khajiit is the best race for a Stamina Build. Any Race with Stamina bonuses can work well though. You can find more about the playable races in my ESO Race Guide!
Vampire or Werewolf
Neither is necessary
Rotation for Stamina Dragonknight Beginner Build
Activate Flames of Oblivion, set your Barbed Trap, attack with Endless Hail, Poison Injection and switch bars. Continue with Noxious Breath, Flames of Oblivion, Venomous Claw, Deadly Cloak, Molten Whip as your spammable until you have to re cast Endless Hail. Keep attacking with Molten Whip and re cast the other abilities when necessary. Boost your defense with Hardened Ward and Heal with Resolving Vigor if you need to. Use your Ultimates when ready and always Light Attack before every skill/action to boost your damage!
- ESO Arcanist Builds
- ESO Sorcerer Builds
- ESO Magicka Sorcerer DPS PVE Build
- ESO Stamina Sorcerer DPS PVE Build
- ESO Magicka Sorcerer Solo Build
- ESO Stamina Sorcerer Solo Build
- ESO One Bar Magicka Sorcerer Solo Build
- ESO Magicka Sorcerer PVP Build
- ESO Stamina Sorcerer PVP Build
- ESO Sorcerer Tank Build
- ESO Sorcerer Healer Build
- ESO 2H Stamina Sorcerer DPS PVE Build
- ESO Nightblade Builds
- ESO Thief Build
- ESO Magicka Nightblade DPS PVE Build
- ESO Stamina Nightblade DPS PVE Build
- ESO Magicka Nightblade Solo Build
- ESO Stamina Nightblade Solo Build
- ESO Magicka Nightblade PVP Build
- ESO Stamina Nightblade PVP Build
- ESO Nightblade Tank Build
- ESO Nightblade Healer Build
- ESO 2H Stamina Nightblade DPS PVE Build
- ESO Dragonknight Builds
- ESO Magicka Dragonknight DPS PVE Build
- ESO Stamina Dragonknight DPS PVE Build
- ESO Magicka Dragonknight Solo Build
- ESO Stamina Dragonknight Solo Build
- ESO Magicka Dragonknight PVP Build
- ESO Stamina Dragonknight PVP Build
- ESO Dragonknight Tank Build
- ESO Dragonknight Healer Build
- ESO 2H Stamina Dragonknight DPS PVE Build
- ESO Warden Builds
- ESO Templar Builds
- ESO Necromancer Builds
- ESO Magicka Necromancer DPS PVE Build
- ESO Stamina Necromancer DPS PVE Build
- ESO Magicka Necromancer Solo Build
- ESO Stamina Necromancer Solo Build
- ESO Magicka Necromancer PVP Build
- ESO Stamina Necromancer PVP Build
- ESO Necromancer Tank Build
- ESO Necromancer Healer Build
- ESO 2H Stamina Necromancer DPS PVE Build
Arzyel is a passionate Gamer and fan of the Elder Scrolls Series! A professional Content Creator and owner of the arzyelbuilds.com and arzyelarmory.com websites that are focusing on The Elder Scrolls Online with hundreds of Builds and Guides! Arzyel also publishes videos on his YouTube channel!
Thanks to his experience in Gaming and especially Online Gaming, Arzyel can create practical and effective Builds & Guides, perfect for new and veteran players! You can check his Twitter for his latest content, join his Discord Server and if you wish to find out more you can also check his About Me page.