One Bar Stamina Nightblade Solo
A strong One Bar Stamina Nightblade Solo PVE Build for ESO. The Build relies on Nightblade abilities and Two Handed as its only Weapon to complete almost every PVE content alone. You can use it to defeat Overworld Bosses, farm Public Dungeons, complete 4-man Dungeons in Normal or Veteran Difficulty and Solo Arenas like Maelstrom Arena and Vateshran Hollows.
You can find more Builds in the Nightblade Builds page.
Table of Contents
- Build Setup
- Armor Sets
- Passive Skills
- Champion Points
- More Nightblade Builds
One Bar Stamina Nightblade Solo Build Setup
The following Build will help you complete almost every Solo activity in The Elder Scrolls Online! From the easiest Overland content to Solo Arenas and 4-man Dungeons alone! You can use the Hunding’s Rage set for a starter, more beginner approach or the Vicious Serpent for better sustain. The Ring of the Pale Order is a great Mythic Item you can use for better healing.
|Shoulders||Stormfist/Tzogvin's Warband||Light/Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Hands||Order's Wrath||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Legs||Order's Wrath||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Chest||Order's Wrath||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Waist||Order's Wrath||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Feet||Order's Wrath||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Necklace||Tzogvin's Warband||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Tzogvin's Warband||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Tzogvin's Warband/Ring of the Pale Order||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Weapon Damage|
|Two Handed||Tzogvin's Warband||Greatsword||Precise||Poison|
Armor Sets for One Bar Stamina Nightblade Solo Build
- Stormfist: Veteran Tempest Island, Glirion the Redbeard
- Order’s Wrath: High Isle, Crafted
- Tzogvin’s Warband: Frostvault Dungeon
- Vicious Serpent: Craglorn Trials – Hel Ra Citadel, Aetherian Archive, Sanctum Ophidia
- Hunding’s Rage: Reaper’s March, Bangkorai, The Rift – Crafted
- Ring of the Pale Order: Antiquities Reward
Skills for One Bar Stamina Nightblade Solo Build
The following Skills will help you complete every Solo activity with success!
|Skill 1||Surprise Attack|
|Skill 3||Killer's Blade|
|Skill 4||Relentless Focus|
|Skill 5||Leeching Strikes|
|Ultimate Skill||Incapacitating Strike|
- Surprise Attack(Veiled Strike): Spammable skill.
- Carve(Cleave): Strong AOE attack that provides a shield.
- Killer’s Blade(Assassin’s Blade): Strong execute ability. Start using this skill only after the enemy’s health drops below 25%.
- Relentless Focus(Grim Focus): Strong self-buff. Boosts damage and turns into a deadly offensive skill, Assassin’s Scourge after five light/heavy attacks.
- Leeching Strikes(Siphoning trikes): Essential for sustain and survival.
- Incapacitating Strike(Death Stroke): Our Ultimate, dealing great disease damage and causing the enemy to take more damage from our attacks.
- Some other Skills you can use include, Reverse Slice(Reverse Slash) as an execute instead of Killer’s Blade and Razor Caltrops(Caltrops) for the debuff.
Passive Skills for One Bar Stamina Nightblade Solo Build
Very important passive skills that can help you maximize the potential of your Stamina Nightblade Solo Build.
- All Passive Skills from your Class’ Lines
- All Passive Skills from Weapon Lines you are using
- All Passive Skills from Armor Lines you are using
- Passive Abilities from Guild lines(Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Psijic Order) that affect your skills/Build
- Undaunted Passives
- Your Racial Passives
- Medicinal Use Passive from Alchemy to boost the effectiveness of Potions
Champion Points for One Bar Stamina Nightblade Solo Build
Below you will find the best Champion Points setup for the Build. If you would like to learn more about Champion Points and how they work, you can read my ESO Champion Points Guide.
Slottable Stars: Deadly Aim, Master-at-Arms, Wrathful Strikes/Fighting Finesse, Reaving Blows
Passive: Tireless Discipline, Piercing, Battle Mastery, Mighty, Quick Recovery, Hardy, Elemental Aegis, Preparation, Precision, Blessed, Eldritch Insight
Slottable Stars: Rationer, Liquid Efficiency, Master Gatherer, Plentiful Harvest/Steed’s Blessing
Passive: Gilded Fingers, Fortune’s Favor, Wanderer, Steadfast Enchantment, Treasure Hunter(slottable, required for path)
Slottable Stars: Bloody Renewal, Strategic Reserve, Rejuvenation, Boundless Vitality
Passive: Sprinter, Hasty, Tireless Guardian, Hero’s Vigor, Mystic Tenacity, Tumbling, Defiance
Consumables for One Bar Stamina Nightblade Solo Build
We are using Artaeum Takeaway Broth/Dubious Camoran Throne as Food and Essence of Weapon Power as Potions.
Info for One Bar Stamina Nightblade Solo Build
Several important info for the Stamina Nightblade Solo Build. What Mundus to use, the best race for the build and how to assign your attribute points.
All points to Stamina
The Lover for better Physical Penetration.
What Race is Best for One Bar Stamina Nightblade Solo Build
Dark Elf – Orc – Khajiit is the Best Race for a Nightblade Solo Build. Any Race with Stamina bonuses can work well though. You can find more about the playable races in my ESO Race Guide!
Vampire or Werewolf
Neither is necessary.
Rotation for One Bar Stamina Nightblade Solo Build
Drink a potion, buff yourself with Relentless Focus and Leeching Strikes. Attack with Carve to deal damage and get the shield, continue with Surprise Attack. Reapply the shield with Carve whenever you need.
Once the enemy’s Health is below 25%, start using Killer’s Blade to execute. Always use Assassin’s Scourge when ready, to boost your damage and heal yourself. Reapply Relentless Focus and Leeching Strikes when necessary. Use your Ultimate, Incapacitating Strike, when ready and always Light Attack before skills to boost your damage!
More Nightblade Builds
- Shadowfire – Magicka Nightblade PVE Build
- Brawler – Stamina Nightblade PVE Build
- Cloak and Dagger – Nightblade Thief Build
- Magicka Nightblade Solo PVE Build
- Stamina Nightblade Solo PVE Build
- Lifestealer – Magicka Nightblade PVP Build
- Elusive Warrior – Stamina Nightblade PVP Build
Arzyel is a passionate Gamer and fan of the Elder Scrolls Series! A professional Content Creator and owner of the arzyelbuilds.com and arzyelarmory.com websites that are focusing on The Elder Scrolls Online with hundreds of Builds and Guides! Arzyel also publishes videos on his YouTube channel!
Thanks to his experience in Gaming and especially Online Gaming, Arzyel can create practical and effective Builds & Guides, perfect for new and veteran players! You can check his Twitter for his latest content and if you wish to find out more you can also check his About Me page.