Stamina Nightblade Solo
Welcome to my Stamina Nightblade Solo PVE Build for The Elder Scrolls Online. The Build is designed for players that prefer to play Solo, challenging themselves in any type of PVE content. You can use it to defeat Overworld Bosses, farm Public Dungeons, complete 4-man Dungeons in Normal or Veteran Difficulty and Solo Arenas like Maelstrom Arena and Vateshran Hollows.
A strong combination of Two Handed and Nightblade abilities. The Nightblade is a potent Solo Class but hard to master! If you are a new player, you can take a look at my Nightblade Beginner Guide. You can find more Builds in the Nightblade Builds page.
Table of Contents
- Build Setup
- Armor Sets
- Passive Skills
- Champion Points
- More Builds
Stamina Nightblade Solo Build Setup
The following Build will help you complete almost every Solo activity in The Elder Scrolls Online! From the easiest Overland content to Solo Arenas and 4-man Dungeons alone! You can use the Hunding’s Rage set for a starter, more beginner approach, or the Vicious Serpent for better sustain. The Ring of the Pale Order is a great Mythic Item you can use for better healing.
|Shoulders||Pillar of Nirn||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Hands||Order's Wrath||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Legs||Order's Wrath||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Chest||Order's Wrath||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Waist||Order's Wrath||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Feet||Order's Wrath||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Necklace||Pillar of Nirn||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Pillar of Nirn||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Ring of the Pale Order||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Weapon Damage|
|Two Handed Weapon||Pillar of Nirn||Greatsword/Maul||Precise||Poison|
|Two Handed Weapon||Pillar of Nirn/(Perfected)Thunderous Volley||Bow||Infused||Weapon Damage|
An effective setup that will help you play as a Stamina Nightblade Solo early in the game!
|Hands||Hunding's Rage||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Legs||Hunding's Rage||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Chest||Hunding's Rage||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Waist||Hunding's Rage||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Feet||Hunding's Rage||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Necklace||Night Mother's Gaze/Morkuldin||Jewel||Robust||Stamina Recovery/Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Night Mother's Gaze/Morkuldin||Jewel||Robust||Stamina Recovery/Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Night Mother's Gaze/Morkuldin||Jewel||Robust||Stamina Recovery/Weapon Damage|
|Two Handed Weapon||Night Mother's Gaze/Morkuldin||Greatsword/Battle Axe/Maul||Precise||Absorb Stamina|
|Two Handed Weapon||Night Mother's Gaze/Morkuldin||Bow||Infused||Weapon Damage|
Armor Sets for Stamina Nightblade Solo Build
- Stormfist: Veteran Tempest Island, Glirion the Redbeard
- Slimecraw: Veteran Wayrest Sewers I, Maj Al-Ragath
- Order’s Wrath: High Isle, Crafted
- Pillar of Nirn: Falkreath Hold Dungeon
- (Perfected)Thunderous Volley: (Veteran)Maelstrom Arena
- Vicious Serpent: Craglorn Trials – Hel Ra Citadel, Aetherian Archive, Sanctum Ophidia
- Hunding’s Rage: Reaper’s March, Bangkorai, The Rift – Crafted
- Ring of the Pale Order: Antiquities Reward
- Night mother’s Gaze: Reaper’s March, Bangkorai, The Rift – Crafted
- Morkuldin: Wrothgar – Crafted
Skills for Stamina Nightblade Solo Build
The following Skills will help you complete every Solo activity with success!
|Front Bar||Back Bar|
|Skill 1||Surprise Attack/Wrecking Blow||Endless Hail|
|Skill 2||Carve||Razor Caltrops|
|Skill 3||Reverse Slice||Barbed Trap|
|Skill 4||Relentless Focus||Leeching Strikes|
|Skill 5||Twisting Path||Dark Shade/Resolving Vigor|
|Ultimate Skill||Flawless Dawnbreaker||Incapacitating Strike|
- Surprise Attack(Veiled Strike): Strong spammable. You can also use Wrecking Blow(Uppercut).
- Carve(Cleave): Strong AOE attack that provides a shield.
- Reverse Slice(Reverse Slash): Our Execute ability that also deals AOE damage.
- Relentless Focus(Grim Focus): Boosts damage but more importantly turns into a deadly offensive skill, Assassin’s Scourge after five light/heavy attacks.
- Twisting Path(Path of Darkness): Strong AOE damage skill.
- Flawless Dawnbreaker(Dawnbreaker): Secondary Ultimate, good against multiple enemies.
- Endless Hail(Volley): Powerful AOE-DOT skill.
- Razor Caltrops(Caltrops): We use this skill mainly for its debuff.
- Barbed Trap(Trap Beast): Very good DOT damage and a boost to Critical Damage.
- Leeching Strikes(Siphoning Strikes): Our second self-buff, essential for our sustain.
- Dark Shade(Summon Shade): Summons a shade to assist. Use Resolving Vigor(Vigor) if you want more heals.
- Incapacitating Strike(Death Stroke): Our primary Ultimate, dealing great disease damage and causing the enemy to take more damage from our attacks.
Passive Skills for Stamina Nightblade Solo Build
Very important passive skills that can help you maximize the potential of your Stamina Nightblade Solo Build.
- All Passive Skills from your Class’ Lines
- All Passive Skills from Weapon Lines you are using
- All Passive Skills from Armor Lines you are using
- Passive Abilities from Guild lines(Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Psijic Order) that affect your skills/Build
- Fighters Guild Passives: Intimidating Presence, Slayer, Banish the Wicked, Skilled Tracker
- Undaunted Passives
- Your Racial Passives
- Medicinal Use Passive from Alchemy to boost the effectiveness of Potions
Champion Points for Stamina Nightblade Solo Build
Below you will find the best Champion Points setup for the Build. If you would like to learn more about Champion Points and how they work, you can read my ESO Champion Points Guide.
- Slottable Stars: Deadly Aim, Master-at-Arms, Wrathful Strikes/Fighting Finesse, Reaving Blows
- Passive: Tireless Discipline, Piercing, Battle Mastery, Mighty, Quick Recovery, Hardy, Elemental Aegis, Preparation, Precision, Blessed, Eldritch Insight
- Slottable Stars: Rationer, Liquid Efficiency, Master Gatherer, Steed’s Blessing
- Passive: Gilded Fingers, Fortune’s Favor, Wanderer, Steadfast Enchantment, Treasure Hunter(slottable, required for path)
- Slottable Stars: Bloody Renewal, Fortified, Rejuvenation, Boundless Vitality
- Passive: Sprinter, Hasty, Tireless Guardian, Hero’s Vigor, Mystic Tenacity, Tumbling, Defiance
Consumables for Stamina Nightblade Solo Build
We are using Artaeum Takeaway Broth/Dubious Camoran Throne as Food and Essence of Weapon Power as Potions.
Info for Stamina Nightblade Solo Build
Several important info for the Stamina Nightblade Solo Build. What Mundus to use, the best race for the build and how to assign your attribute points.
All points to Stamina
The Lover for better Physical Penetration.
What Race is Best for Stamina Nightblade Solo Build
Dark Elf – Orc – Khajiit is the Best Race for a Nightblade Solo Build. Any Race with Stamina bonuses can work well though. You can find more about the playable races in my ESO Race Guide!
Vampire or Werewolf
Neither is necessary.
Rotation for Stamina Nightblade Solo Build
Buff yourself with Leeching Strikes, drink a potion, set Barbed Trap. Summon Dark Shade and attack with Endless Hail, Razor Caltrops, switch bars. Continue with Assassin’s Scourge(if ready), Twisting Path, Carve x3, Surprise Attack as your spammable. Keep attacking with Surprise Attack and re cast the other skills when necessary! When the enemy’s health drops below 25% start using Reverse Slice instead of Surprise Attack. Use your Ultimate when ready and always Light Attack before every skill/action to boost your damage and proc Assassin’s Scourge.
- ESO Magicka Arcanist Solo PVE Build
- ESO Stamina Arcanist Solo PVE Build
- ESO Magicka Dragonknight Solo Build
- ESO Stamina Dragonknight Solo Build
- ESO Magicka Necromancer Solo Build
- ESO Stamina Necromancer Solo Build
- ESO Magicka Nightblade Solo Build
- ESO Stamina Nightblade Solo Build
- ESO Magicka Sorcerer Solo Build
- ESO One Bar Magicka Sorcerer Solo Build
- ESO Stamina Sorcerer Solo Build
- ESO Magicka Templar Solo Build
- ESO Stamina Templar Solo Build
- ESO Magicka Warden Solo Build
- ESO Stamina Warden Solo Build
- ESO Werewolf Solo Build
Arzyel is a passionate Gamer and fan of the Elder Scrolls Series! A professional Content Creator and owner of the arzyelbuilds.com and arzyelarmory.com websites that are focusing on The Elder Scrolls Online with hundreds of Builds and Guides! Arzyel also publishes videos on his YouTube channel!
Thanks to his experience in Gaming and especially Online Gaming, Arzyel can create practical and effective Builds & Guides, perfect for new and veteran players! You can check his Twitter for his latest content, join his Discord Server and if you wish to find out more you can also check his About Me page.