One Bar Stamina Warden Solo
A strong One Bar Stamina Warden Solo PVE Build in ESO. The build combines Warden’s potent abilities with a Two Handed weapon to complete almost every Solo content in-game. You can use it to defeat Overworld Bosses, farm Public Dungeons, complete 4-man Dungeons in Normal or Veteran Difficulty and Solo Arenas like Maelstrom Arena and Vateshran Hollows.
A Heavy Attack Solo Build, using the Oakensoul Ring Mythic Set, to complete every Solo able activity in the game! Despite being a slower Build, focusing on single targets, it can still deal with groups of enemies thanks to its AOE skills.
If you are a new player, you can take a look at my Warden Beginner Guide. For an all around Stamina Warden PVE Build, you can take a look at Force of Nature.
You can find more Builds in the Warden Builds page.
Table of Contents
One Bar Stamina Warden Solo Build Setup
The following Build will help you complete almost every Solo activity in The Elder Scrolls Online! From the easiest Overland content to Solo Arenas and 4-man Dungeons alone! You can use the Hunding’s Rage set for a starter, more beginner approach or the Vicious Serpent for better sustain.
You can wear a full Stormfist Monster Set if you are not using the Oakensoul Ring.
|Shoulders||Sergeant's Mail/Stormfist||Heavy/Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Hands||Order's Wrath||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Legs||Order's Wrath||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Chest||Order's Wrath||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Waist||Order's Wrath||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Feet||Order's Wrath||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Necklace||Sergeant's Mail||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Sergeant's Mail||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Oakensoul Ring/Sergeant's Mail||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Weapon Damage|
|Two Handed||Sergeant's Mail||Maul||Precise/Sharpened||Poison|
Armor Sets for One Bar Stamina Warden Solo Build
- Slimecraw: Veteran Wayrest Sewers I, Maj Al-Ragath
- Order’s Wrath: High Isle, Crafted
- Sergeant’s Mail: Wayrest Sewers I & II Dungeons
- Oakensoul Ring: Antiquities Reward
- Stormfist: Veteran Tempest Island, Glirion the Redbeard
- Hunding’s Rage: Reaper’s March, Bangkorai, The Rift – Crafted
- Vicious Serpent: Craglorn Trials – Hel Ra Citadel, Aetherian Archive, Sanctum Ophidia
Skills for One Bar Stamina Warden Solo Build
The following Skills will help you complete every Solo activity with success!
|Skill 3||Deep Fissure|
|Skill 4||Arctic Blast|
|Skill 5||Lotus Blossom|
|Ultimate Skill||Wild Guardian|
- Stampede(Critical Charge): Gap closer and strong AOE skill.
- Carve(Cleave): Strong AOE attack that provides a shield.
- Deep Fissure(Scorch): AOE damage skill that debuffs enemies.
- Arctic Blast(Arctic Wind): Strong AOE damage skill and heal.
- Lotus Blossom(Lotus Flower): Passive heal ability.
- Wild Guardian(Feral Guardian): Our strong trusty Bear and only Ultimate.
Passive Skills for One Bar Stamina Warden Solo Build
Very important passive skills that can help you maximize the potential of your Stamina Warden Solo Build.
- All Passive Skills from your Class’ Lines
- All Passive Skills from Weapon Lines you are using
- All Passive Skills from Armor Lines you are using
- Passive Abilities from Guild lines(Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Psijic Order) that affect your skills/Build
- Undaunted Passives
- Your Racial Passives
- Medicinal Use Passive from Alchemy to boost the effectiveness of Potions
Champion Points for One Bar Stamina Warden Solo Build
Below you will find the best Champion Points setup for the Build. If you would like to learn more about Champion Points and how they work, you can read my ESO Champion Points Guide.
Slottable Stars: Deadly Aim, Master-at-Arms, Fighting Finesse, Reaving Blows
Passive: Tireless Discipline, Piercing, Battle Mastery, Mighty, Quick Recovery, Hardy, Elemental Aegis, Preparation, Precision, Blessed, Eldritch Insight
Slottable Stars: Rationer, Liquid Efficiency, Master Gatherer, Steed’s Blessing
Passive: Gilded Fingers, Fortune’s Favor, Wanderer, Steadfast Enchantment, Treasure Hunter(slottable, required for path)
Slottable Stars: Bloody Renewal, Strategic Reserve, Rejuvenation, Boundless Vitality
Passive: Sprinter, Hasty, Tireless Guardian, Hero’s Vigor, Mystic Tenacity, Tumbling, Defiance
Consumables for One Bar Stamina Warden Solo Build
We are using Artaeum Takeaway Broth or Orzorga’s Smoked Bear Haunch as Food and Tri-Stat Potions.
Info for One Bar Stamina Warden Solo Build
Several important info for the Stamina Warden Solo Build. What Mundus to use, the best race for the build and how to assign your attribute points.
All points to Stamina
The Lover for better Physical Penetration or the Thief for better Critical Chance.
What Race is Best for One Bar Stamina Warden Solo Build
Dark Elf – Orc – Khajiit is the Best Race for a Warden Solo Build. Any Race with Stamina bonuses can work well though. You can find more about the playable races in my ESO Race Guide!
Vampire or Werewolf
Neither is necessary.
Rotation for One Bar Stamina Warden Solo Build
Buff yourself with Lotus Blossom and attack with Deep Fissure, Carve x3, Stampede and assist with Heavy Attacks. Use Arctic Blast to deal damage and heal yourself. Keep attacking with Heavy Attacks and re apply Lotus Blossom, Deep Fissure, Carve, Stampede, Arctic Blast when necessary. Use your Ultimate when ready to deal more damage!
More Warden Builds
- Ice Queen – Magicka Warden PVE Build
- Force of Nature – Stamina Warden PVE Build
- Claymore – 2H Stamina Warden PVE Build
- Magicka Warden Solo PVE Build
- Stamina Warden Solo PVE Build
- Frozen – Magicka Warden PVP Build
- Destroyer – Stamina Warden PVP Build
Arzyel is a passionate Gamer and fan of the Elder Scrolls Series! A professional Content Creator and owner of the arzyelbuilds.com and arzyelarmory.com websites that are focusing on The Elder Scrolls Online with hundreds of Builds and Guides! Arzyel also publishes videos on his YouTube channel!
Thanks to his experience in Gaming and especially Online Gaming, Arzyel can create practical and effective Builds & Guides, perfect for new and veteran players! You can check his Twitter for his latest content and if you wish to find out more you can also check his About Me page.