Stamina Necromancer Bow
Barrage is a Stamina Necromancer Bow Build PVE. An alternative Stamina Necromancer PVE Build that is using only the bow as its weapon. The build is balanced around both solo and group gameplay. An excellent option if the bow is your favorite ESO weapon. Barrage can complete almost every PVE content.
If you are looking for a Solo PVE Build for Arenas like the Maelstrom Arena and Vateshran Hollows, take a look at my Stamina Necromancer Solo Build.
You can find more Builds in the Necromancer Builds page.
Table of Contents
- Build Setup
- Armor Sets
- Passive Skills
- Champion Points
- More Necromancer Builds
Stamina Necromancer Bow Build Setup
This Setup will help you complete almost every PVE content in game with success. From easy Solo to harder Group gameplay! You can also use Kinras’s Wrath, (Perfected)Coral Riptide, Hunding’s Rage or Order’s Wrath as alternative sets.
|Head||Slimecraw/Kjalnar's Nightmare||Light||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Shoulders||(Perfected)Arms of Relequen/Kjalnar's Nightmare||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Hands||(Perfected)Arms of Relequen||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Legs||Harpooner's Wading Kilt/(Perfected)Arms of Relequen||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Chest||(Perfected)Arms of Relequen||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Waist||(Perfected)Arms of Relequen||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Feet||(Perfected)Arms of Relequen||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Necklace||Pillar of Nirn||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Pillar of Nirn||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Pillar of Nirn||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Weapon Damage|
|Two Handed Weapon||Pillar of Nirn||Bow||Precise||Poison|
|Two Handed Weapon||(Perfected)Thunderous Volley||Bow||Infused||Weapon Damage|
Armor Sets for Stamina Necromancer Bow Build
- Slimecraw: Veteran Wayrest Sewers I, Maj Al-Ragath
- (Perfected)Arms of Relequen: (Veteran)Cloudrest Trial
- Pillar of Nirn: Falkreath Hold Dungeon
- Harpooner’s Wading Kilt: Antiquities Reward
- Thunderous Volley/Perfected Thunderous Volley: Maelstrom Arena (Veteran)
- Kinras’s Wrath: Black Drake Villa Dungeon
- (Perfected)Coral Riptide: (Veteran) Dreadsail Reef Trial
- Hunding’s Rage: Reaper’s March, Bangkorai, The Rift – Crafted
- Order’s Wrath: High Isle, Crafted
- Kjalnar’s Nightmare: Vet. Unhallowed Grave, Urgarlag Chief-Bane
Skills for Stamina Necromancer Bow Build
The following Skills will help you achieve great DPS for Group content. There are also alternative skills for Solo Gameplay.
|Front Bar||Back Bar|
|Skill 1||Poison Injection||Endless Hail|
|Skill 2||Venom Skull||Acid Spray|
|Skill 3||Skeletal Archer||Barbed Trap|
|Skill 4||Stalking Blastbones||Consuming Trap or Degeneration/Spirit Guardian|
|Skill 5||Detonating Siphon||Detonating Siphon/Razor Caltrops|
|Ultimate Skill||Pestilent Colossus||Pestilent Colossus|
- Poison Injection(Poison Arrow): Great DOT damage skill that deals strong poison damage.
- Venom Skull(Flame Skull): Our spammable, dealing good poison damage.
- Skeletal Archer(Skeletal Mage): Summon an undead minion to assist in combat that also creates a corpse on death.
- Stalking Blastbones(Blastbones): Deals great damage to enemies. We use this skill to fuel Detonating Siphon with corpses.
- Detonating Siphon(Shocking Siphon): We use this skill to increase our damage passively but also to deal additional disease damage by exploiting our corpses. When solo replace it with Razor Caltrops(Caltrops).
- Pestilent Colossus(Frozen Colossus): Our Ultimate. Deals great disease damage and applies Major Vulnerability.
- Endless Hail(Volley): One of our strong AOE-DOT skills.
- Acid Spray(Arrow Spray): Great direct and DOT poison damage skill.
- Barbed Trap(Trap Beast): Very good DOT damage and a boost to our Critical Damage.
- Consuming Trap(Soul Trap): Great DOT skill that helps with sustain as well. Can replace it with Degeneration(Entropy). When solo replace it with Spirit Guardian(Spirit Mender).
Passive Skills for Stamina Necromancer Bow Build
Very important passive skills that can help you maximize the potential of your Necromancer Bow Build.
- All Passive Skills from your Class’ Lines
- All Passive Skills from Weapon Lines you are using
- Passive Skills from Armor Lines you are using
- Passive Abilities from Guild lines(Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Psijic Order) that affect your skills/Build
- Fighters Guild Passives: Intimidating Presence, Slayer, Banish the Wicked, Skilled Tracker
- Mages Guild Passives: Mage Adept, Everlasting Magic, Magicka Controller, Might of the Guild
- Undaunted Passives
- Your Racial Passives
- Medicinal Use Passive from Alchemy to boost the effectiveness of Potions
Champion Points for Stamina Necromancer Bow Build
Below you will find the best Champion Points setup for the Build. If you would like to learn more about Champion Points and how they work, you can read my ESO Champion Points Guide.
Slottable Stars: Deadly Aim, Master-at-Arms, Wrathful Strikes/Fighting Finesse, Backstabber
Passive: Tireless Discipline, Piercing, Battle Mastery, Mighty, Quick Recovery, Hardy, Elemental Aegis, Preparation, Precision, Blessed, Eldritch Insight
Slottable Stars: Rationer, Liquid Efficiency, Master Gatherer, Plentiful Harvest/Steed’s Blessing
Passive: Gilded Fingers, Fortune’s Favor, Wanderer, Steadfast Enchantment, Treasure Hunter(slottable, required for path)
Slottable Stars: Bloody Renewal, Strategic Reserve, Rejuvenation, Boundless Vitality
Passive: Sprinter, Hasty, Tireless Guardian, Hero’s Vigor, Mystic Tenacity, Tumbling, Defiance
Consumables for Stamina Necromancer Bow Build
We are using Artaeum Takeaway Broth/Dubious Camoran Throne as Food and Essence of Weapon Power as Potions.
Info for Stamina Necromancer Bow Build
Several important info for the Necromancer Bow DPS PVE Build. What Mundus to use, the best race for the build and how to assign your attribute points.
All points to Stamina
The Thief to boost Critical Chance.
What Race is Best for Stamina Necromancer Bow Build
Dark Elf – Orc – Khajiit is the best race for a DPS focused Build. Any Race with Stamina bonuses can work well though. You can find more about the playable races in my ESO Race Guide!
Vampire or Werewolf
Neither is necessary.
Rotation for Stamina Necromancer Bow Build
Drink a Potion, set your Barbed Trap, summon your Skeletal Archer, Spirit Guardian(when solo) and attack with Endless Hail, Acid Spray, Consuming Trap, Razor Caltrops(when solo), switch bars.
Continue with Stalking Blastbones, Skeletal Archer, Poison Injection, Stalking Blastbones, Detonating Siphon, Venom Skull, Stalking Blastbones, Venom Skull x2, Stalking Blastbones, switch bars. Endless Hail, Acid Spray, Barbed Trap, Consuming Trap or Spirit Guardian(when solo), Razor Caltrops(when solo), switch bars and continue. When in front bar, use Stalking Blastbones after every two skills for better damage.
Use your Ultimate when ready and always Light Attack before every skill/action to boost your damage!
More Necromancer Builds
- Hades – Magicka Necromancer PVE Build
- Harbinger – Stamina Necromancer PVE Build
- Charon – Magicka Necromancer Solo PVE Build
- Stamina Necromancer Solo PVE Build
- Undertaker – Magicka Necromancer PVP Build
- Plaguecaller – Stamina Necromancer PVP Build
Arzyel is a passionate Gamer and fan of the Elder Scrolls Series! A professional Content Creator and owner of the arzyelbuilds.com and arzyelarmory.com websites that are focusing on The Elder Scrolls Online with hundreds of Builds and Guides! Arzyel also publishes videos on his YouTube channel!
Thanks to his experience in Gaming and especially Online Gaming, Arzyel can create practical and effective Builds & Guides, perfect for new and veteran players! You can check his Twitter for his latest content and if you wish to find out more you can also check his About Me page.