Stamina Nightblade Bow Gank PVP Build
Arbalest is a Stamina Nightblade Bow Gank Build in ESO, perfect for open world gameplay in Cyrodiil and the Imperial City as well as Battlegrounds! The Build is focusing on striking hard and fast when the enemy least expects it to get the kill. Arbalest is not built for prolonged, “fair” fights. Pick your target, strike and escape. The Build is using the Oakensoul Ring Mythic Item to boost its damage and kill enemies fast! To obtain the Ring you must first find its five Leads!
Arbalest is basically an One Bar Bow Gank Build in ESO! If you are a new player, you can take a look at my Nightblade Beginner Guide. If you are looking for a Melee Gank Build take a look at Kunoichi. For a strong, brawler type, Stamina Nightblade PVP Build take a look at my Elusive Warrior. You can find more Builds in the Nightblade Builds page.
Table of Contents
- Build Setup
- Armor Sets
- Passive Skills
- Champion Points
- More Nightblade Builds
Stamina Nightblade Bow Gank PVP Build Setup
The build is designed to deal massive burst damage and escape fast! A hard hitting Gank PVP Build for Open World and Battlegrounds Gameplay!
|Head||Valkyn Skoria||Light/Medium||Impenetrable/Divines||Max. Stamina/Multi-Effect (Tri-Stat)|
|Shoulders||Marksman's Crest||Medium||Impenetrable/Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Hands||New Moon Acolyte||Medium||Impenetrable/Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Legs||New Moon Acolyte||Medium||Impenetrable/Divines||Multi-Effect (Tri-Stat)|
|Chest||New Moon Acolyte||Medium||Impenetrable/Divines||Multi-Effect (Tri-Stat)|
|Waist||New Moon Acolyte||Medium||Impenetrable/Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Feet||New Moon Acolyte||Medium||Impenetrable/Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Necklace||Marksman's Crest||Jewel||Infused||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Marksman's Crest||Jewel||Infused||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Oakensoul Ring||Jewel||Infused||Prismatic Recovery|
|Two Handed Weapon||Marksman's Crest||Bow||Sharpened||Escapist's Poison IX|
Armor Sets for Stamina Nightblade Bow Gank PVP Build
- Valkyn Skoria: Vet. City of Ash 2, Glirion the Redbeard
- Marksman’s Crest: Cyrodiil, Rewards for the Worthy
- New Moon Acolyte: Southern Elsweyr, Crafted
- Oakensoul Ring: Antiquities Reward
Skills for Stamina Nightblade Bow Gank PVP Build
The following skills will help you kill your target as well as remain hidden!
|Skill 1||Shadowy Disguise|
|Skill 2||Focused Aim|
|Skill 3||Poison Injection|
|Skill 4||Relentless Focus|
|Skill 5||Concealed Weapon|
|Ultimate Skill||Toxic Barrage|
- Shadowy Disguise(Shadow Cloak): Your cloak and very important survival skill.
- Focused Aim(Snipe): Deals massive damage and debuffs enemies.
- Poison Injection(Poison Arrow): Deals additional poison damage and can work as an execute.
- Relentless Focus(Grim Focus): Strong self-buff. Boosts damage and turns into a deadly offensive skill, Assassin’s Scourge after five light/heavy attacks.
- Concealed Weapon(Veiled Strike): Placed here for the Expedition buff that helps with mobility.
- Toxic Barrage(Rapid Fire): Powerful Ultimate that deals massive Burst Damage.
Other Skills you can use include Magnum Shot(Scatter Shot) and Acid Spray(Arrow Spray).
Passive Skills for Stamina Nightblade Bow Gank PVP Build
Very important passive skills that can help you maximize the potential of your Stamina Nightblade Gank PVP Build.
- All Passive Skills from your Class’ Lines
- All Passive Skills from Weapon Lines you are using
- Passive Skills from Armor Lines you are using
- Passive Abilities from Guild lines(Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Psijic Order) that affect your skills/Build
- Fighters Guild Passives: Intimidating Presence, Slayer, Banish the Wicked, Skilled Tracker
- Vampire Passives: Dark Stalker, Strike from the Shadows, Undeath
- Undaunted Passives
- Your Racial Passives
- Medicinal Use Passive from Alchemy to boost the effectiveness of Potions
Champion Points for Stamina Nightblade Bow Gank PVP Build
Below you will find the best Champion Points setup for the Build. If you would like to learn more about Champion Points and how they work, you can read my ESO Champion Points Guide.
- Slottable: Deadly Aim, Master-at-Arms, Fighting Finesse or Backstabber, Wrathful Strikes
- Passive: Eldritch Insight, Piercing, Flawless Ritual, War Mage, Quick Recovery, Hardy, Elemental Aegis, Preparation, Precision, Blessed, Tireless Discipline
- Slottable: Fortified, Juggernaut, Rejuvenation, Celerity/Boundless Vitality
- Passive: Sprinter, Hasty, Tireless Guardian, Hero’s Vigor, Mystic Tenacity, Tumbling, Defiance, Piercing Gaze
- Slottable: Sustaining Shadows, Rationer, Liquid Efficiency, Steed’s Blessing
- Passive: Out of Sight, Fleet Phantom, Gilded Fingers, Fortune’s Favor, Wanderer, Steadfast Enchantment
Consumables for Stamina Nightblade Bow Gank PVP Build
Braised Rabbit with Spring Vegetables as Food and Essence of Immovability (Stamina version) or Crown Tris Stat Potions.
Escapist’s Poison IX as Poisons.
For Potions and Poisons Recipes you can take a look at my Alchemy Guide!
Info for Stamina Nightblade Bow Gank PVP Build
Several important info for the Stamina Nightblade Gank PVP Build. What Mundus to use, the best race for the build and how to assign your attribute points.
All points to Stamina
The Lover for the best Penetration possible.
What Race is Best for Stamina Nightblade Bow Gank PVP Build
Dark Elf – Orc – Khajiit is the best Race for a Nightblade Gank PVP Build. Any Race with Stamina bonuses can work well though. You can find more about the playable races in my ESO Race Guide!
Vampire or Werewolf
Vampire Stage 3 for the Dark Stalker, Strike from the Shadows and Undeath passives.
Rotation for Stamina Nightblade Bow Gank PVP Build
Build up your Ultimate before you engage targets and buff yourself with Relentless Focus. Use Shadowy Disguise to approach enemies or escape. Attack with Focused Aim, Poison Injection and finish your targets with Toxic Barrage. After you get the kill, cloak and hide! Light Attack before Skills and always fire Assassin’s Scourge when it procs.
FAQ – Stamina Nightblade Bow Gank PVP Build
The Nightblade is a Class that relies on stealth for PVP in ESO. It can kill enemies easily when you strike from the shadows but is also very fragile if discovered. For stealth focused Nightblade Builds, you can take a look at these Nightblade PVP Builds!
More Nightblade Builds
- Cloak and Dagger – Nightblade Thief Build
- Shadowfire – Magicka Nightblade PVE Build
- Spellblade – Melee Magicka Nightblade PVE Build
- Brawler – Stamina Nightblade PVE Build
- Magicka Nightblade Solo PVE Build
- Stamina Nightblade Solo PVE Build
- Lifestealer – Magicka Nightblade PVP Build
- Elusive Warrior – Stamina Nightblade PVP Build
- Shadowstrike – Magicka Nightblade Gank PVP Build
- Kunoichi – Stamina Nightblade Melee Gank PVP Build
Arzyel is a passionate Gamer and fan of the Elder Scrolls Series! A professional Content Creator and owner of the arzyelbuilds.com and arzyelarmory.com websites that are focusing on The Elder Scrolls Online with hundreds of Builds and Guides! Arzyel also publishes videos on his YouTube channel!
Thanks to his experience in Gaming and especially Online Gaming, Arzyel can create practical and effective Builds & Guides, perfect for new and veteran players! You can check his Twitter for his latest content, join his Discord Server and if you wish to find out more you can also check his About Me page.