Stamina Nightblade Bow Gank PVP Build
Arbalest is a Stamina Nightblade Bow Gank Build in ESO, perfect for open world gameplay in Cyrodiil and the Imperial City. The Build is focusing on striking hard and fast when the enemy least expects it to get the kill. Arbalest is not built for prolonged, “fair” fights. Pick your target, strike and escape.
If you are a new player, you can take a look at my Nightblade Beginner Guide. If you are looking for a Melee Gank Build take a look at Kunoichi. For a strong, brawler type, Stamina Nightblade PVP Build take a look at my Elusive Warrior.
You can find more Builds in the Nightblade Builds page.
Table of Contents
- Build Setup
- Armor Sets
- Passive Skills
- Champion Points
- More Nightblade Builds
Stamina Nightblade Bow Gank PVP Build Setup
The build is designed to deal massive burst damage and escape fast! A hard hitting Gank PVP Build for open world gameplay!
|Head||Marksman's Crest/Balorgh||Medium||Impenetrable/Divines||Max. Stamina/Multi-Effect (Tri-Stat)|
|Shoulders||Marksman's Crest/Velidreth||Medium||Impenetrable/Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Hands||New Moon Acolyte||Medium||Impenetrable/Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Legs||New Moon Acolyte||Medium||Impenetrable/Divines||Multi-Effect (Tri-Stat)|
|Chest||New Moon Acolyte||Medium||Impenetrable/Divines||Multi-Effect (Tri-Stat)|
|Waist||New Moon Acolyte||Medium||Impenetrable/Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Feet||New Moon Acolyte||Medium||Impenetrable/Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Necklace||Marksman's Crest||Jewel||Infused||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Marksman's Crest||Jewel||Infused||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Marksman's Crest||Jewel||Infused||Weapon Damage|
|Two Handed Weapon||(Perfected)Point-Blank Snipe/Marksman's Crest||Bow||Nirnhoned||Escapist's Poison IX|
|Two Handed Weapon||Any Two Handed Weapon||Greatsword/Battle Axe/Maul||Any Trait||Any Enchant - Poison|
Armor Sets for Stamina Nightblade Bow Gank PVP Build
- Balorgh: Veteran March of Sacrifices, Urgarlag Chief-Bane
- Velidreth: Veteran Cradle of Shadows, Urgarlag Chief-Bane
- Marksman’s Crest: Cyrodiil, Rewards for the Worthy
- New Moon Acolyte: Southern Elsweyr, Crafted
- (Perfected)Point-Blank Snipe: (Veteran)Vateshran Hollows Arena
Skills for Stamina Nightblade Bow Gank PVP Build
The following skills will help you kill your target as well as remain hidden!
|Front Bar||Back Bar|
|Skill 1||Focused Aim||Shadowy Disguise|
|Skill 2||Poison Injection||Channeled Acceleration|
|Skill 3||Silver Shards||Rally|
|Skill 4||Relentless Focus||Leeching Strikes|
|Skill 5||Camouflaged Hunter||Shadow Image|
|Ultimate Skill||Dawnbreaker of Smiting||Dawnbreaker of Smiting|
- Focused Aim(Snipe): Deals massive damage and debuffs enemies.
- Poison Injection(Poison Arrow): Deals additional poison damage and can work as an execute.
- Silver Shards(Silver Bolts): Use this after Focused Aim and Poison Injection to finish your targets. Works as spammable.
- Relentless Focus(Grim Focus): Strong self-buff. Boosts damage and turns into a deadly offensive skill, Assassin’s Scourge after five light/heavy attacks.
- Camouflaged Hunter(Expert Hunter): Great skill to boost Critical and reveal hidden enemies.
- Dawnbreaker of Smiting(Dawnbreaker): Powerful Ultimate that deals damage and stuns enemies.
- Shadowy Disguise(Shadow Cloak): Your cloak and very important survival skill.
- Channeled Acceleration(Accelerate): Boosts your mobility and Critical damage.
- Rally(Momentum): Buffs your Weapon Damage and heals you.
- Leeching Strikes(Siphoning Strikes): Great sustain ability that can offer heals as well.
- Shadow Image(Summon Shade): Activate before the attack, to use as an escape method.
Passive Skills for Stamina Nightblade Bow Gank PVP Build
Very important passive skills that can help you maximize the potential of your Stamina Nightblade Gank PVP Build.
- All Passive Skills from your Class’ Lines
- All Passive Skills from Weapon Lines you are using
- Passive Skills from Armor Lines you are using
- Passive Abilities from Guild lines(Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Psijic Order) that affect your skills/Build
- Fighters Guild Passives: Intimidating Presence, Slayer, Banish the Wicked, Skilled Tracker
- Vampire Passives: Dark Stalker, Strike from the Shadows, Undeath
- Undaunted Passives
- Your Racial Passives
- Medicinal Use Passive from Alchemy to boost the effectiveness of Potions
Champion Points for Stamina Nightblade Bow Gank PVP Build
Below you will find the best Champion Points setup for the Build. If you would like to learn more about Champion Points and how they work, you can read my ESO Champion Points Guide.
Slottable: Deadly Aim, Master-at-Arms, Fighting Finesse or Backstabber, Wrathful Strikes
Passive: Eldritch Insight, Piercing, Flawless Ritual, War Mage, Quick Recovery, Hardy, Elemental Aegis, Preparation, Precision, Blessed, Tireless Discipline
Slottable: Bloody Renewal, Strategic Reserve, Rejuvenation, Boundless Vitality
Passive: Sprinter, Hasty, Tireless Guardian, Hero’s Vigor, Mystic Tenacity, Tumbling, Defiance, Piercing Gaze
Slottable: Sustaining Shadows, Rationer, Liquid Efficiency, Master Gatherer/Steed’s Blessing
Passive: Out of Sight, Fleet Phantom, Gilded Fingers, Fortune’s Favor, Wanderer, Steadfast Enchantment
Consumables for Stamina Nightblade Bow Gank PVP Build
Braised Rabbit with Spring Vegetables as Food and Essence of Immovability (Stamina version) as Potions. You can use simple Essence of Stamina when moving around crouched, to restore Stamina or simple Essence of Magicka to restore Magicka and use your cloak for longer.
Escapist’s Poison IX as Poisons.
Info for Stamina Nightblade Bow Gank PVP Build
Several important info for the Stamina Nightblade Gank PVP Build. What Mundus to use, the best race for the build and how to assign your attribute points.
All points to Stamina
The Warrior for the best Weapon Damage possible.
What Race is Best for Stamina Nightblade Bow Gank PVP Build
Dark Elf – Orc – Khajiit is the best Race for a Nightblade Gank PVP Build. Any Race with Stamina bonuses can work well though. You can find more about the playable races in my ESO Race Guide!
Vampire or Werewolf
Vampire Stage 3 for the Dark Stalker, Strike from the Shadows and Undeath passives.
Rotation for Stamina Nightblade Bow Gank PVP Build
Buff yourself with Channeled Acceleration, Rally, Leeching Strikes, Relentless Focus. Summon Shadow Image to use as an escape method if you have to. The main combo of the build is very easy. While in stealth, attack with Focused Aim, Poison Injection and finish your target with one or two Silver Shards. Fire Assassin’s Scourge if it procs.
If your Ultimate is ready, use it to finish the enemy faster. Use Camouflaged Hunter only if you have to deal with enemies in stealth.
More Nightblade Builds
- Cloak and Dagger – Nightblade Thief Build
- Shadowfire – Magicka Nightblade PVE Build
- Spellblade – Melee Magicka Nightblade PVE Build
- Brawler – Stamina Nightblade PVE Build
- Magicka Nightblade Solo PVE Build
- Stamina Nightblade Solo PVE Build
- Lifestealer – Magicka Nightblade PVP Build
- Elusive Warrior – Stamina Nightblade PVP Build
- Shadowstrike – Magicka Nightblade Gank PVP Build
- Kunoichi – Stamina Nightblade Melee Gank PVP Build