Magicka Nightblade Gank PVP Build
Shadowstrike is a Magicka Nightblade Gank PVP Build in ESO, designed for Open World Gameplay. The goal of Shadowstrike is to strike fast and hard from the shadows without giving your target the chance to fight back. This is a Magicka Assassin type of PVP Build and not a Brawler. It is not designed for prolonged, “fair” fights. Pick your targets, finish them and escape.
If you are a new player, you can take a look at my Nightblade Beginner Guide. If you are looking for a more traditional Magicka Nightblade PVP Build take a look at Lifestealer. For a Stamina Nightblade Gank Build check Kunoichi or Arbalest.
You can find more Builds in the Nightblade Builds page.
Table of Contents
- Build Setup
- Armor Sets
- Passive Skills
- Champion Points
- More Nightblade Builds
Magicka Nightblade Gank PVP Build Setup
|Head||Balorgh||Heavy/Light||Impenetrable/Divines||Multi-Effect ( Tri-Stat )|
|Hands||New Moon Acolyte||Light||Divines/Impenetrable||Max. Magicka|
|Legs||New Moon Acolyte||Light||Impenetrable/Divines||Multi-Effect ( Tri-Stat )|
|Chest||New Moon Acolyte||Light||Impenetrable/Divines||Multi-Effect ( Tri-Stat )|
|Waist||New Moon Acolyte||Light||Divines/Impenetrable||Max. Magicka|
|Feet||New Moon Acolyte||Light||Divines/Impenetrable||Max. Magicka|
|Necklace||Heartland Conqueror||Jewel||Infused||Spell Damage|
|Ring||Heartland Conqueror||Jewel||Infused||Spell Damage|
|Ring||Heartland Conqueror||Jewel||Infused||Spell Damage|
|Two Handed Weapon||Heartland Conqueror||Maul||Sharpened||Escapist's Poison IX|
|Staff||Heartland Conqueror||Restoration||Defending||Absorb Magicka|
Armor Sets for Magicka Nightblade Gank PVP Build
- Balorgh: Veteran March of Sacrifices, Urgarlag Chief-Bane
- New Moon Acolyte: Southern Elsweyr, Crafted
- Heartland Conqueror: Blackwood, Crafted
- Spinner’s Garments: Malabal Tor, Overland
- Caluurion’s Legacy: Fang Lair Dungeon
Skills for Magicka Nightblade Gank PVP Build
The following skills will help you kill your target as well as remain hidden!
|Front Bar||Back Bar|
|Skill 1||Lotus Fan||Shadowy Disguise|
|Skill 2||Crippling Grasp||Concealed Weapon|
|Skill 3||Executioner||Channeled Acceleration|
|Skill 4||Merciless Resolve||Siphoning Attacks|
|Skill 5||Inner Light||Phantasmal Escape|
|Ultimate Skill||Ice Comet||Light's Champion|
- Lotus Fan(Teleport Strike): Gap closer that also applies Minor Vulnerability.
- Crippling Grasp(Cripple): Deals damage, applies DOT and immobilizes the enemy.
- Executioner(Reverse Slash): Our execute ability. Great skill to finish enemies.
- Merciless Resolve(Grim Focus): Strong self-buff. Boosts damage but also can hit hard with the Assassin’s Will skill after five light/heavy attacks.
- Inner Light(Magelight): Slotted for the passives.
- Ice Comet(Meteor): Powerful Ultimate that deals strong damage and stuns enemies.
- Shadowy Disguise(Shadow Cloak): Our cloak and very important survival skill.
- Concealed Weapon(Veiled Strike): Helps us move faster while sneaking.
- Channeled Acceleration(Accelerate): Boosts mobility and Critical damage.
- Siphoning Attacks(Siphoning Strikes): Most important skill for our sustain.
- Phantasmal Escape(Blur): Mainly used to remove snares and gain immunity to these effects.
- Light’s Champion(Panacea): Our defensive Ultimate. Massive heal and a boost to Critical Damage.
Passive Skills for Magicka Nightblade Gank PVP Build
Very important passive skills that can help you maximize the potential of your Magicka Nightblade Gank PVP Build.
- All Passive Skills from your Class’ Lines
- All Passive Skills from Weapon Lines you are using
- Passive Skills from Armor Lines you are using
- Passive Abilities from Guild lines(Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Psijic Order) that affect your skills/Build
- Mages Guild Passives: Mage Adept, Everlasting Magic, Magicka Controller, Might of the Guild
- Vampire Passives: Dark Stalker, Strike from the Shadows, Undeath
- Undaunted Passives
- Your Racial Passives
- Medicinal Use Passive from Alchemy to boost the effectiveness of Potions
Champion Points for Magicka Nightblade Gank PVP Build
Below you will find the best Champion Points setup for the Build. If you would like to learn more about Champion Points and how they work, you can read my ESO Champion Points Guide.
Slottable: Deadly Aim, Master-at-Arms, Backstabber/Fighting Finesse, Wrathful Strikes
Passive: Eldritch Insight, Piercing, Flawless Ritual, War Mage, Quick Recovery, Hardy, Elemental Aegis, Preparation, Precision, Blessed, Tireless Discipline
Slottable: Fortified, Juggernaut, Rejuvenation, Boundless Vitality
Passive: Sprinter, Hasty, Tireless Guardian, Hero’s Vigor, Mystic Tenacity, Tumbling, Defiance, Piercing Gaze
Slottable: Sustaining Shadows, Rationer, Liquid Efficiency, Steed’s Blessing
Passive: Out of Sight, Fleet Phantom, Gilded Fingers, Fortune’s Favor, Wanderer, Steadfast Enchantment
Consumables for Magicka Nightblade Gank PVP Build
We are using Clockwork Citrus Filet as food and Essence of Spell Power as Potions.
Escapist’s Poison IX as Poisons.
For Potions and Poisons Recipes you can take a look at my Alchemy Guide!
Info for Magicka Nightblade Gank PVP Build
Several important info for the Magicka Nightblade Gank PVP Build. What Mundus to use, the best race for the build and how to assign your attribute points.
All points to Magicka.
The Apprentice for the best Spell Damage possible.
What Race is Best for Magicka Nightblade Gank PVP Build
High Elf – Dark Elf – Breton is the best Race for a Nightblade Gank PVP Build. Any Race with Magicka bonuses can work well though. You can find more about the playable races in my ESO Race Guide!
Vampire or Werewolf
Vampire Stage 3 for the Dark Stalker, Strike from the Shadows and Undeath passives.
Rotation for Magicka Nightblade Gank PVP Build
While sneaking, buff yourself with Merciless Resolve, Channeled Acceleration, Siphoning Attacks and Phantasmal Escape. Use Shadowy Disguise, drink a Potion and attack with Ice Comet, Crippling Grasp, Lotus Fan, Executioner to finish your target.
Use Light’s Champion for emergency heals only(if it is ready) and fire Assassin’s Will if you activate it(very rare). No need to use Concealed Weapon although it can deal nice damage to enemies when flanking them.
FAQ – Magicka Nightblade Gank PVP Build
The Nightblade is a Class that relies on stealth for PVP in ESO. It can kill enemies easily when you strike from the shadows but is also very fragile if discovered. For stealth focused Nightblade Builds, you can take a look at these Nightblade PVP Builds!
More Nightblade Builds
- Cloak and Dagger – Nightblade Thief Build
- Shadowfire – Magicka Nightblade PVE Build
- Spellblade – Melee Magicka Nightblade PVE Build
- Brawler – Stamina Nightblade PVE Build
- Magicka Nightblade Solo PVE Build
- Stamina Nightblade Solo PVE Build
- Lifestealer – Magicka Nightblade PVP Build
- Elusive Warrior – Stamina Nightblade PVP Build
- Arbalest – Stamina Nightblade Bow Gank PVP Build
Arzyel is a passionate Gamer and fan of the Elder Scrolls Series! A professional Content Creator and owner of the arzyelbuilds.com and arzyelarmory.com websites that are focusing on The Elder Scrolls Online with hundreds of Builds and Guides! Arzyel also publishes videos on his YouTube channel!
Thanks to his experience in Gaming and especially Online Gaming, Arzyel can create practical and effective Builds & Guides, perfect for new and veteran players! You can check his Twitter for his latest content and if you wish to find out more you can also check his About Me page.