Magicka Nightblade Gank PVP Build
Shadowstrike is a Magicka Nightblade Gank PVP Build in ESO, designed for Open World Gameplay. The goal of Shadowstrike is to strike fast and hard from the shadows without giving your target the chance to fight back. This is a Magicka Assassin type of PVP Build and not a Brawler. It is not designed for prolonged, “fair” fights. Pick your targets, finish them and escape.
The Build is using the Oakensoul Ring Mythic Item to boost its damage and kill enemies fast! To obtain the Ring you must first find its five Leads! Shadowstrike is basically an One Bar Magblade Gank Build in ESO! If you are a new player, you can take a look at my Nightblade Beginner Guide. If you are looking for a more traditional Magicka Nightblade PVP Build take a look at Lifestealer. For a Stamina Nightblade Gank Build check Kunoichi or Arbalest. You can find more Builds in the Nightblade Builds page.
Table of Contents
- Build Setup
- Armor Sets
- Passive Skills
- Champion Points
- More Nightblade Builds
Magicka Nightblade Gank PVP Build Setup
The build is designed to deal massive burst damage and escape fast! A hard hitting Gank PVP Build for open world gameplay! Night Mother’s Gaze is a great alternative Set you can use.
|Head||Balorgh||Heavy||Impenetrable/Divines||Multi-Effect ( Tri-Stat )|
|Shoulders||Heartland Conqueror||Medium||Impenetrable/Divines||Max. Magicka|
|Hands||New Moon Acolyte||Light||Divines/Impenetrable||Max. Magicka|
|Legs||New Moon Acolyte||Light||Impenetrable/Divines||Multi-Effect ( Tri-Stat )|
|Chest||New Moon Acolyte||Light||Impenetrable/Divines||Multi-Effect ( Tri-Stat )|
|Waist||New Moon Acolyte||Light||Divines/Impenetrable||Max. Magicka|
|Feet||New Moon Acolyte||Light||Divines/Impenetrable||Max. Magicka|
|Necklace||Heartland Conqueror||Jewel||Infused||Spell Damage|
|Ring||Heartland Conqueror||Jewel||Infused||Spell Damage|
|Ring||Oakensoul Ring||Jewel||Infused||Prismatic Recovery|
|Two Handed Weapon||Heartland Conqueror||Maul||Sharpened||Drain Health Poison IX|
Armor Sets for Magicka Nightblade Gank PVP Build
- Balorgh: Veteran March of Sacrifices, Urgarlag Chief-Bane
- New Moon Acolyte: Southern Elsweyr, Crafted
- Heartland Conqueror: Blackwood, Crafted
- Oakensoul Ring: Antiquities Reward
- Night Mother’s Gaze: Reaper’s March, Bangkorai, The Rift – Crafted
Skills for Magicka Nightblade Gank PVP Build
The following skills will help you kill your targets fast and remain hidden!
|Shadowy Disguise||Concealed Weapon||Executioner||Merciless Resolve||Shadow Image||Soul Harvest|
- Shadowy Disguise(Shadow Cloak): Our cloak and very important survival skill.
- Concealed Weapon(Veiled Strike): Helps us move faster while sneaking and deals good damage.
- Executioner(Reverse Slash): Our execute ability. Use it to finish enemies.
- Merciless Resolve(Grim Focus): Boosts damage but also can hit hard with the Assassin’s Will skill after five light/heavy attacks.
- Shadow Image(Summon Shade): Hide it and use it as an escape method.
- Soul Harvest(Death Stroke): Powerful Ultimate.
Passive Skills for Magicka Nightblade Gank PVP Build
Very important passive skills that can help you maximize the potential of your Magicka Nightblade Gank PVP Build.
- All Passive Skills from your Class’ Lines
- All Passive Skills from Weapon Lines you are using
- Passive Skills from Armor Lines you are using
- Passive Abilities from Guild lines(Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Psijic Order) that affect your skills/Build
- Mages Guild Passives: Mage Adept, Everlasting Magic, Magicka Controller, Might of the Guild
- Vampire Passives: Dark Stalker, Strike from the Shadows, Undeath
- Undaunted Passives
- Your Racial Passives
- Medicinal Use Passive from Alchemy to boost the effectiveness of Potions
Champion Points for Magicka Nightblade Gank PVP Build
Below you will find the best Champion Points setup for the Build. If you would like to learn more about Champion Points and how they work, you can read my ESO Champion Points Guide.
- Slottable: Deadly Aim, Master-at-Arms, Wrathful Strikes, Ironclad
- Passive: Eldritch Insight, Piercing, Flawless Ritual, War Mage, Quick Recovery, Hardy, Elemental Aegis, Preparation, Precision, Blessed, Tireless Discipline
- Slottable: Juggernaut, Rejuvenation, Boundless Vitality, Fortified/Celerity
- Passive: Sprinter, Hasty, Tireless Guardian, Hero’s Vigor, Mystic Tenacity, Tumbling, Defiance, Piercing Gaze
- Slottable: Sustaining Shadows, Rationer, Liquid Efficiency, Steed’s Blessing
- Passive: Out of Sight, Gilded Fingers, Fortune’s Favor, Wanderer, Steadfast Enchantment
Consumables for Magicka Nightblade Gank PVP Build
We are using Clockwork Citrus Filet or Orzorga’s Smoked Bear Haunch as food and Tri-Stat Potions.
Drain Health Poison IX as Poisons.
For Potions and Poisons Recipes you can take a look at my Alchemy Guide!
Info for Magicka Nightblade Gank PVP Build
Several important info for the Magicka Nightblade Gank PVP Build. What Mundus to use, the best race for the build and how to assign your attribute points.
All points to Magicka.
The Lover for the best Penetration possible.
What Race is Best for Magicka Nightblade Gank PVP Build
High Elf – Dark Elf – Breton is the best Race for a Nightblade Gank PVP Build. Any Race with Magicka bonuses can work well though. You can find more about the playable races in my ESO Race Guide!
Vampire or Werewolf
Vampire Stage 3 for the Dark Stalker, Strike from the Shadows and Undeath passives.
Rotation for Magicka Nightblade Gank PVP Build
While sneaking, approach your target and use Shadowy Disguise. Attack from behind with Concealed Weapon, Soul Harvest, Executioner. One combo will be enough against most targets! If Assassin’s Will is ready, fire it as well! Always build up your Ultimate to use it for your next attack! Before you begin an attack you can hide your Shadow Image in a corner, so you can use it as an escape method!
FAQ – Magicka Nightblade Gank PVP Build
The Nightblade is a Class that relies on stealth for PVP in ESO. It can kill enemies easily when you strike from the shadows but is also very fragile if discovered. For stealth focused Nightblade Builds, you can take a look at these Nightblade PVP Builds!
More Nightblade Builds
- Cloak and Dagger – Nightblade Thief Build
- Shadowfire – Magicka Nightblade PVE Build
- Spellblade – Melee Magicka Nightblade PVE Build
- Brawler – Stamina Nightblade PVE Build
- Magicka Nightblade Solo PVE Build
- Stamina Nightblade Solo PVE Build
- Lifestealer – Magicka Nightblade PVP Build
- Elusive Warrior – Stamina Nightblade PVP Build
- Arbalest – Stamina Nightblade Bow Gank PVP Build
Arzyel is a passionate Gamer and fan of the Elder Scrolls Series! A professional Content Creator and owner of the arzyelbuilds.com and arzyelarmory.com websites that are focusing on The Elder Scrolls Online with hundreds of Builds and Guides! Arzyel also publishes videos on his YouTube channel!
Thanks to his experience in Gaming and especially Online Gaming, Arzyel can create practical and effective Builds & Guides, perfect for new and veteran players! You can check his Twitter for his latest content, join his Discord Server and if you wish to find out more you can also check his About Me page.