Magicka Nightblade PVP
Lifestealer is a deadly Magicka Nightblade PVP Build in ESO that relies on stealth and burst damage to destroy your enemies. The build puts emphasis on healing, survivability and waiting the right moment to strike! It is basically a group oriented semi-gank DPS/Healer hybrid Magblade PVP Build, designed for Battlegrounds and Open World PVP.
Your goal with Lifestealer is to remain undetected, build up your Ultimate and strike with everything you have to finish your target or support your group. If you are a new player, you can take a look at my Nightblade Beginner Guide. For a different approach to Magicka Nightblade PVP take a look at Terror. You can find more Builds in the Nightblade Builds page.
Table of Contents
- Build Setup
- Armor Sets
- Passive Skills
- Champion Points
- More Nightblade Builds
Magicka Nightblade PVP Build Setup
The Build is designed to deal massive Burst damage but also heal yourself and your group! Although not a brawler, Lifestealer can survive against tougher enemies and get the kills with its abilities! You can also use the Gaze of Sithis Mythic Item for extra defense and protection. You can combine it with one piece of Balorgh Monster Set. New Moon Acolyte is a good alternative for Caluurion’s Legacy. Spinner’s Garments is another great set you can use!
|Head||Zaan/Gaze of Sithis||Heavy||Impenetrable||Multi-Effect ( Tri-Stat )|
|Hands||Caluurion's Legacy||Light||Impenetrable/Divines||Max. Magicka|
|Legs||Caluurion's Legacy||Light||Impenetrable||Multi-Effect ( Tri-Stat )|
|Chest||Caluurion's Legacy||Light||Impenetrable||Multi-Effect ( Tri-Stat )|
|Waist||Caluurion's Legacy||Light||Impenetrable/Divines||Max. Magicka|
|Feet||Caluurion's Legacy||Light||Impenetrable/Divines||Max. Magicka|
|Necklace||Heartland Conqueror||Jewel||Infused||Spell Damage|
|Ring||Heartland Conqueror||Jewel||Infused||Spell Damage|
|Ring||Heartland Conqueror||Jewel||Infused||Spell Damage|
|Staff||Heartland Conqueror||Flame||Sharpened||Escapist's Poison IX|
|Staff||(Perfected)Precise Regeneration/Heartland Conqueror||Restoration||Defending||Drain Health Poison IX|
Armor Sets for Magicka Nightblade PVP Build
- Gaze of Sithis: Antiquities Reward
- Zaan: Veteran Scalecaller Peak, Urgarlag Chief-Bane
- Balorgh: Veteran March of Sacrifices, Urgarlag Chief-Bane
- Caluurion’s Legacy: Fang Lair Dungeon
- Heartland Conqueror: Blackwood, Crafted
- (Perfected)Precise Regeneration: (Veteran) Maelstrom Arena
- Spinner’s Garments: Malabal Tor, Overland
- New Moon Acolyte: Southern Elsweyr, Crafted
Skills for Magicka Nightblade PVP Build
The following skills will help you remain undetected and strike the right moment to get the kill! They will also help you keep your group and yourself alive!
|Front Bar||Back Bar|
|Skill 1||Lotus Fan||Shadowy Disguise|
|Skill 2||Crippling Grasp||Radiating Regeneration|
|Skill 3||Impale||Phantasmal Escape|
|Skill 4||Merciless Resolve||Siphoning Attacks|
|Skill 5||Inner Light||Channeled Acceleration/Shadow Image|
|Ultimate Skill||Shooting Star/Ice Comet||Light's Champion|
- Lotus Fan(Teleport Strike): Gap closer that also applies Minor Vulnerability.
- Crippling Grasp(Cripple): Deals good damage, has a strong DOT effect and immobilizes the enemy.
- Impale(Assassin’s Blade): Our execute ability. Great to finish low health enemies.
- Merciless Resolve(Grim Focus): Use it to boost Damage but also to hit hard with the Assassin’s Will skill after five light/heavy attacks.
- Inner Light(Magelight): Slotted for the passives.
- Shooting Star(Meteor): Our offensive Ultimate. Use it to finish low health enemies or to apply its flame DOT to a group of enemies. You can also use the Ice Comet(Meteor) morph.
- Shadowy Disguise(Shadow Cloak): Our cloak and very important survival skill.
- Radiating Regeneration(Regeneration): Essential for our survival.
- Phantasmal Escape(Blur): Mainly used to remove snares and gain immunity to these effects.
- Siphoning Attacks(Siphoning Strikes): Most important skill for our sustain.
- Channeled Acceleration(Accelerate): Boosts speed and Critical Damage. Shadow Image(Summon Shade) as an alternative for an escape method.
- Light’s Champion(Panacea): Our defensive Ultimate. Massive heal and a boost to our Critical Damage.
Passive Skills for Magicka Nightblade PVP Build
Very important passive skills that can help you maximize the potential of your Magicka Nightblade PVP Build.
- All Passive Skills from your Class’ Lines
- All Passive Skills from Weapon Lines you are using
- Passive Skills from Armor Lines you are using
- Passive Abilities from Guild lines(Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Psijic Order) that affect your skills/Build
- Mages Guild Passives: Mage Adept, Everlasting Magic, Magicka Controller, Might of the Guild
- Undaunted Passives
- Vampire Passives: Dark Stalker, Strike from the Shadows, Undeath
- Your Racial Passives
- Medicinal Use Passive from Alchemy to boost the effectiveness of Potions
Champion Points for Magicka Nightblade PVP Build
Below you will find the best Champion Points setup for the Build. If you would like to learn more about Champion Points and how they work, you can read my ESO Champion Points Guide.
- Slottable: Deadly Aim, Master-at-Arms, Wrathful Strikes, Ironclad
- Passive: Eldritch Insight, Piercing, Flawless Ritual, War Mage, Quick Recovery, Hardy, Elemental Aegis, Preparation, Precision, Blessed, Tireless Discipline
- Slottable: Rationer, Liquid Efficiency, Sustaining Shadows, Steed’s Blessing
- Passive: Out of Sight, Fleet Phantom, Gilded Fingers, Fortune’s Favor, Wanderer, Steadfast Enchantment
- Slottable: Boundless Vitality, Rejuvenation, Juggernaut, Fortified
- Passive: Sprinter, Hasty, Tireless Guardian, Hero’s Vigor, Mystic Tenacity, Tumbling, Defiance, Piercing Gaze
Consumables for Magblade PVP Build
We are using Clockwork Citrus Filet as food and Essence of Immovability as Potions.
Escapist’s Poison IX and Drain Health Poison IX as Poisons.
For Potions and Poisons Recipes you can take a look at my Alchemy Guide!
Info for Magicka Nightblade PVP Build
Several important info for the Magblade PVP Build. What Mundus to use, the best race for the build and how to assign your attribute points.
All points to Magicka.
The Atronach to boost your Magicka Recovery.
What Race is best for Magicka Nightblade PVP Build
High Elf – Dark Elf – Breton is the best race for the Build. Any Race with Magicka bonuses can work well though. You can find more about the playable races in my ESO Race Guide!
Vampire or Werewolf
Vampire Stage 2 or 3 for the Dark Stalker, Strike from the Shadows and Undeath passives.
Rotation for Magicka Nightblade PVP Build
Lifestealer’s gameplay is pretty straightforward. Buff yourself with Merciless Resolve, Siphoning Attacks, Phantasmal Escape, Channeled Acceleration and wait cloaked for the right moment to strike.
Pick a target and start your attack with Heavy Attack+Crippling Grasp, close the distance with Lotus Fan and finish your target with Impale and Assassin’s Will from Merciless Resolve. Impale is an excellent skill to finish low health enemies.
Heal yourself and your group with Radiating Regeneration. Use your Ultimates when ready, appropriately. Shooting Star to boost your burst damage or Light’s Champion to heal yourself and your team but also to boost your Critical Damage. Always Light Attack before every skill with Merciless Resolve active to proc Assassin’s Will and boost your damage.
FAQ – Magicka Nightblade PVP Build
Magicka Nightblade is a deadly Stealth Class for PVP in ESO! It can easily kill enemies with its high burst damage and escape in the shadows. For a deadly Magblade Build you can take a look at this Magicka Nightblade PVP Build!
More Nightblade Builds
- Cloak and Dagger – Nightblade Thief Build
- Shadowfire – Magicka Nightblade PVE Build
- Spellblade – Melee Magicka Nightblade PVE Build
- Brawler – Stamina Nightblade PVE Build
- Magicka Nightblade Solo PVE Build
- Stamina Nightblade Solo PVE Build
- Terror – Magblade PVP Build
- Elusive Warrior – Stamina Nightblade PVP Build
- Shadowstrike – Magicka Nightblade Gank PVP Build
- Arbalest – Stamina Nightblade Bow Gank PVP Build
Arzyel is a passionate Gamer and fan of the Elder Scrolls Series! A professional Content Creator and owner of the arzyelbuilds.com and arzyelarmory.com websites that are focusing on The Elder Scrolls Online with hundreds of Builds and Guides! Arzyel also publishes videos on his YouTube channel!
Thanks to his experience in Gaming and especially Online Gaming, Arzyel can create practical and effective Builds & Guides, perfect for new and veteran players! You can check his Twitter for his latest content, join his Discord Server and if you wish to find out more you can also check his About Me page.