Stamina Nightblade PVP Build
Elusive Warrior is a Semi-Gank Stamina Nightblade PVP Build in ESO that is focusing on survivability and burst damage. The build is designed for Battlegrounds and Open World PVP. The goal of the build is to kill as many enemies as possible while remaining undetected.
Although it can hold its ground if necessary, Elusive Warrior is not a brawler. You should always wait for the right moment to strike, get the kill and escape. The Build relies on massive Burst damage and Stealth to kill enemies but also reset fights, if the odds are against you! A stealth Stamblade PVP Build!
You can find more Builds in the Nightblade Builds page.
Table of Contents
- Build Setup
- Armor Sets
- Passive Skills
- Champion Points
- More Nightblade Builds
Stamina Nightblade PVP Build Setup
The Build is designed to deal massive burst damage fast! Like this you can kill enemies and hide again, waiting for your next victim. Although not a brawler type of PVP Build, Elusive Warrior can fight well in 1v1 and get the kill or at least distract the enemy enough to escape.
|Head||Gaze of Sithis/Velidreth||Heavy/Medium||Impenetrable||Max Stamina/Multi-Effect (Tri-Stat)|
|Hands||Venomous Smite||Medium||Impenetrable||Max. Stamina|
|Legs||Venomous Smite||Medium||Infused||Multi-Effect (Tri-Stat)|
|Chest||Venomous Smite||Medium||Infused||Multi-Effect (Tri-Stat)|
|Waist||Venomous Smite||Medium||Impenetrable||Max. Stamina|
|Feet||Venomous Smite||Medium||Well-Fitted||Max. Stamina|
|Two Handed Weapon||Plaguebreak||Maul||Sharpened||Escapist's Poison IX|
|Two Handed Weapon||Plaguebreak||Bow||Sharpened||Drain Health Poison IX|
Armor Set for Stamina Nightblade PVP Build
- Velidreth: Veteran Cradle of Shadows, Urgarlag Chief-Bane
- Gaze of Sithis: Antiquities Reward
- Venomous Smite: Western Skyrim, Overland
- Plaguebreak: Rewards for the Worthy
Skills for Stamina Nightblade PVP Build
The following skills will help you deal massive damage and kill your targets! They will also help you to remain hidden and keep you alive if necessary!
|Front Bar||Back Bar|
|Skill 1||Ambush||Shadowy Disguise|
|Skill 2||Surprise Attack||Focused Aim|
|Skill 3||Executioner||Relentless Focus|
|Skill 5||Camouflaged Hunter||Leeching Strikes|
|Ultimate Skill||Incapacitating Strike||Soul Tether|
- Ambush(Teleport Strike): Our gap closer that also applies Minor Vulnerability to the target.
- Surprise Attack(Veiled Strike): Very important attack skill.
- Executioner(Reverse Slash): Our execute ability. Most of your kills will come by using this skill on low health enemies.
- Rally(Momentum): Buffs Damage and heals.
- Camouflaged Hunter(Expert Hunter): Placed here for its passives.
- Incapacitating Strike(Death Stroke): Our primary Ultimate, dealing great disease damage and causing the enemy to take more damage from our attacks.
- Shadowy Disguise(Shadow Cloak): Our cloak and very important survival skill.
- Focused Aim(Snipe): Great Damage that also debuffs enemies.
- Relentless Focus(Grim Focus): Increases Damage but more importantly turns into a deadly offensive skill, Assassin’s Scourge after five light/heavy attacks. Try to use Assassin’s Scourge when ready to deal damage and heal.
- Shuffle(Evasion): Our most important self-buff. Should always be up.
- Leeching Strikes(Siphoning Strikes): Important self-buff, essential for our sustain.
- Soul Tether(Soul Shred): Our secondary Ultimate. An additional escape method if necessary.
Passive Skills for Stamina Nightblade PVP Build
Very important passive skills that can help you maximize the potential of your Stamina Nightblade Build.
- All Passive Skills from your Class’ Lines
- All Passive Skills from Weapon Lines you are using
- Passive Skills from Armor Lines you are using
- Passive Abilities from Guild lines(Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Psijic Order) that affect your skills/Build
- Fighters Guild Passives: Intimidating Presence, Slayer, Banish the Wicked, Skilled Tracker
- Vampire Passives: Dark Stalker, Strike from the Shadows, Undeath
- Undaunted Passives
- Your Racial Passives
- Medicinal Use Passive from Alchemy to boost the effectiveness of Potions
Champion Points for Stamina Nightblade PVP Build
Below you will find the best Champion Points setup for the Build. If you would like to learn more about Champion Points and how they work, you can read my ESO Champion Points Guide.
Slottable: Deadly Aim, Master-at-Arms, Wrathful Strikes, Ironclad
Passive: Eldritch Insight, Piercing, Flawless Ritual, War Mage, Quick Recovery, Hardy, Elemental Aegis, Preparation, Precision, Blessed, Tireless Discipline
Slottable: Rationer, Liquid Efficiency, Sustaining Shadows, Steed’s Blessing
Passive: Out of Sight, Fleet Phantom, Gilded Fingers, Fortune’s Favor, Wanderer, Steadfast Enchantment
Slottable: Celerity, Rejuvenation, Juggernaut, Fortified
Passive: Sprinter, Hasty, Tireless Guardian, Hero’s Vigor, Mystic Tenacity, Tumbling, Defiance, Piercing Gaze
Consumables for Stamblade PVP Build
We are using Orzorga’s Smoked Bear Haunch as Food and Essence of Immovability ( Stamina version ) as Potions.
Escapist’s Poison IX and Drain Health Poison IX as Poisons.
For Potions and Poisons Recipes you can take a look at my Alchemy Guide!
Info for Stamina Nightblade PVP Build
Several important info for the Stamblade PVP Build. What Mundus to use, the best race for the build and how to assign your attribute points.
All points to Stamina
The Warrior for the best Weapon Damage possible.
What Race is best for Stamina Nightblade PVP Build
Khajiit is the best race for the build. You can try other races if you wish but Elusive Warrior is built around stealth and the Khajiit Racial abilities are the best for the Build.
Vampire or Werewolf
At least Vampire Stage 1 for the Dark Stalker passive. You can go up to Stage 2 or 3 for the Strike from the Shadows and Undeath passives as well.
Rotation for Stamina Nightblade PVP Build
Buff yourself with Relentless Focus, Shuffle, Leeching Strikes and Rally. Your buffs should always be up, especially Shuffle. Try not to dive right into the action but wait for the right moment to strike.
You should always attack first with Focused Aim from stealth. Like this your first attack will always be a critical. Close the gap with Ambush and follow with Incapacitating Strike(if ready), Surprise Attack and Executioner to finish your target. Fire Assassin’s Scourge when ready to deal damage and heal yourself. Cloak yourself and get out of the area. Use Soul Tether to stun enemies and escape.
FAQ – Stamina Nightblade PVP Build
Stamina Nightblade is a fragile Stealth Class for PVP in ESO! It can destroy enemies from stealth easily but will not survive long in a fair fight! For a deadly Stealth Stamblade Build, you can take a look at this Stamina Nightblade PVP Build!
More Nightblade Builds
- Cloak and Dagger – Nightblade Thief Build
- Shadowfire – Magicka Nightblade PVE Build
- Spellblade – Melee Magicka Nightblade PVE Build
- Brawler – Stamina Nightblade PVE Build
- Magicka Nightblade Solo PVE Build
- Stamina Nightblade Solo PVE Build
- Lifestealer – Magicka Nightblade PVP Build
- Terror – Magblade PVP Build
- Shadowstrike – Magicka Nightblade Gank PVP Build
- Arbalest – Stamina Nightblade Bow Gank PVP Build
Arzyel is a passionate Gamer and fan of the Elder Scrolls Series! A professional Content Creator and owner of the arzyelbuilds.com and arzyelarmory.com websites that are focusing on The Elder Scrolls Online with hundreds of Builds and Guides! Arzyel also publishes videos on his YouTube channel!
Thanks to his experience in Gaming and especially Online Gaming, Arzyel can create practical and effective Builds & Guides, perfect for new and veteran players! You can check his Twitter for his latest content and if you wish to find out more you can also check his About Me page.