Stamina Nightblade Gank
Kunoichi is a Stamina Nightblade Gank PVP Build in ESO, perfect for open world gameplay in Cyrodiil and the Imperial City. This is a Stamina Nightblade Melee Gank PVP Build that is focusing on boosting your damage in order to execute your target fast. Kunoichi is not a build for prolonged, “fair” fights. Pick your targets, finish them and escape.
The Build is using the Oakensoul Ring Mythic Item to boost its damage and kill enemies fast! To obtain the Ring you must first find its five Leads! Kunoichi is basically an One Bar Gank Build in ESO! If you are a new player, you can take a look at my Nightblade Beginner Guide. If you are looking for a Bow Gank Build take a look at Arbalest. For a strong, brawler type, Stamina Nightblade PVP Build take a look at my Elusive Warrior. You can find more Builds in the Nightblade Builds page.
Table of Contents
- Build Setup
- Armor Sets
- Passive Skills
- Champion Points
- More Nightblade Builds
Stamina Nightblade Gank Build Setup
The build is designed to deal massive burst damage and escape fast! A hard hitting Gank PVP Build for open world gameplay! Spriggan’s Thorns, Stuhn’s Favor and Caluurion’s Legacy are a few nice alternative sets.
|Head||Valkyn Skoria||Light/Medium||Impenetrable/Divines||Multi-Effect (Tri-Stat)|
|Shoulders||Night Mother's Gaze||Medium||Impenetrable/Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Hands||New Moon Acolyte||Medium||Impenetrable/Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Legs||New Moon Acolyte||Medium||Impenetrable/Divines||Multi-Effect (Tri-Stat)|
|Chest||New Moon Acolyte||Medium||Impenetrable/Divines||Multi-Effect (Tri-Stat)|
|Waist||New Moon Acolyte||Medium||Impenetrable/Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Feet||New Moon Acolyte||Medium||Impenetrable/Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Necklace||Night Mother's Gaze||Jewel||Infused||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Night Mother's Gaze||Jewel||Infused||Weapon Damage|
|Two Handed Weapon||Night Mother's Gaze||Maul||Sharpened||Drain Health Poison IX|
Armor Sets for Stamina Nightblade Gank Build
- Valkyn Skoria: Veteran City of Ash II, Glirion the Redbeard
- New Moon Acolyte: Southern Elsweyr, Crafted
- Night Mother’s Gaze: Reaper’s March, Bangkorai, The Rift – Crafted
- Oakensoul Ring: Antiquities Reward
- Spriggan’s Thorns: Bangkorai, Overland
- Stuhn’s Favor: Western Skyrim, Crafted
- Caluurion’s Legacy: Fang Lair Dungeon
Skills for Stamina Nightblade Gank Build
The following skills will help you kill your target as well as remain hidden!
|Shadowy Disguise||Concealed Weapon||Killer's Blade||Relentless Focus||Shadow Image||Incapacitating Strike|
- Shadowy Disguise(Shadow Cloak): Your cloak and very important survival skill.
- Concealed Weapon(Veiled Strike): Boosts speed, damage and sets enemy off balance.
- Killer’s Blade(Assassin’ Blade): Execute ability.
- Relentless Focus(Grim Focus): Boosts damage and turns into a deadly offensive skill, Assassin’s Scourge after five light/heavy attacks.
- Shadow Image(Summon Shade): Hide it and use it as an escape method.
- Incapacitating Strike(Death Stroke): Powerful Ultimate.
Passive Skills for Stamina Nightblade Gank Build
Very important passive skills that can help you maximize the potential of your Stamina Nightblade Gank PVP Build.
- All Passive Skills from your Class’ Lines
- All Passive Skills from Weapon Lines you are using
- Passive Skills from Armor Lines you are using
- Passive Abilities from Guild lines(Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Psijic Order) that affect your skills/Build
- Fighters Guild Passives: Intimidating Presence, Slayer, Banish the Wicked, Skilled Tracker
- Vampire Passives: Dark Stalker, Strike from the Shadows, Undeath
- Undaunted Passives
- Your Racial Passives
- Medicinal Use Passive from Alchemy to boost the effectiveness of Potions
Champion Points for Stamina Nightblade Gank Build
Below you will find the best Champion Points setup for the Build. If you would like to learn more about Champion Points and how they work, you can read my ESO Champion Points Guide.
- Slottable: Deadly Aim, Master-at-Arms, Backstabber/Fighting Finesse, Wrathful Strikes
- Passive: Eldritch Insight, Piercing, Flawless Ritual, War Mage, Quick Recovery, Hardy, Elemental Aegis, Preparation, Precision, Blessed, Tireless Discipline
- Slottable: Juggernaut, Fortified, Rejuvenation, Celerity
- Passive: Sprinter, Hasty, Tireless Guardian, Hero’s Vigor, Mystic Tenacity, Tumbling, Defiance, Piercing Gaze
- Slottable: Sustaining Shadows, Rationer, Liquid Efficiency, Steed’s Blessing
- Passive: Out of Sight, Gilded Fingers, Fortune’s Favor, Wanderer, Steadfast Enchantment
Consumables for Stamina Nightblade Gank Build
Orzorga’s Smoked Bear Haunch as Food and Essence of Magicka as Potions. Essence of Magicka helps with Magicka Sustain and stealth. You can use Tri-Stat Potions instead. Drain Health Poison IX as Poisons.
For Potions and Poisons Recipes you can take a look at my Alchemy Guide!
Info for Stamina Nightblade Gank Build
Several important info for the Stamina Nightblade Gank PVP Build. What Mundus to use, the best race for the build and how to assign your attribute points.
All points to Stamina
The Lover for the best Penetration possible.
What Race is Best for Stamina Nightblade Gank PVP Build
Khajiit – Dark Elf – Orc is the best Race for a Nightblade Gank PVP Build. Any Race with Stamina bonuses can work well though. You can find more about the playable races in my ESO Race Guide!
Vampire or Werewolf
At least Vampire Stage 3 for the Dark Stalker, Strike from the Shadows and Undeath Passives.
Rotation for Stamina Nightblade Gank Build
Always Build Up your Ultimate before attacking! You need more than 120 Ultimate to Stun your target. You can also build up Assassin’s Scourge and have it ready for the attack but it is not necessary! Use Shadowy Disguise to remain hidden and strike with a Critical Hit! Flank you target and attack with Incapacitating Strike, then use Concealed Weapon. Finish your target with Killer’s Blade! Shadow Image is your escape method. Place it nearby before you attack and port back to it if you fail to kill your target!
FAQ – Stamina Nightblade Gank Build
The Nightblade is a Class that relies on stealth for PVP in ESO. It can kill enemies easily when you strike from the shadows but is also very fragile if discovered. For stealth focused Nightblade Builds, you can take a look at these Nightblade PVP Builds!
More Nightblade Builds
- Cloak and Dagger – Nightblade Thief Build
- Shadowfire – Magicka Nightblade PVE Build
- Spellblade – Melee Magicka Nightblade PVE Build
- Brawler – Stamina Nightblade PVE Build
- Magicka Nightblade Solo PVE Build
- Stamina Nightblade Solo PVE Build
- Lifestealer – Magicka Nightblade PVP Build
- Elusive Warrior – Stamina Nightblade PVP Build
- Shadowstrike – Magicka Nightblade Gank PVP Build
- Arbalest – Stamina Nightblade Bow Gank PVP Build
Arzyel is a passionate Gamer and fan of the Elder Scrolls Series! A professional Content Creator and owner of the arzyelbuilds.com and arzyelarmory.com websites that are focusing on The Elder Scrolls Online with hundreds of Builds and Guides! Arzyel also publishes videos on his YouTube channel!
Thanks to his experience in Gaming and especially Online Gaming, Arzyel can create practical and effective Builds & Guides, perfect for new and veteran players! You can check his Twitter for his latest content, join his Discord Server and if you wish to find out more you can also check his About Me page.